attachicon.gifDD Assets Glitch.jpg

Installed the CBBE version and this happened. Anyone else had this?

That definitely shouldn't happen. Which device was causing it and how did you access it ingame? Are you using an unsupported body/skeleton?

Should the issue ever occur again, try the following:

• Make sure that all DD mods are up to date and properly installed.
  • Check if changing the weight of your char has any effect
  • Access the unscripted Assets items through the console and check if they appear the same

Are you using HDT Physics?  I have seen something like this happen just in general (not specifically related to DD items) since I starting using HDT.  Where I have seen it is when an NPC follows my PC out a door (basically changing from an interior cell to an exterior cell, and vice versa) - when the NPC shows up in the new cell, the tits would stretch to infinity.  For me, it was extremely rare, and I don't remember seeing this since switching to SKSE 1.7 (maybe because of the memory management functionality SKSE added).  The tits would stretch to inifinity, then the NPC would disappear (but would still be in that cell, just invisible).  If I quit and relaunched, the NPC would be visible again, and no stretching.  Again, it was very rare, and only started after I starting using HDT.  To note, the image you have was not exactly what I saw (your image looks like it's trying to build a breast tent...) whereas mine was just a general stretch to infinity.

I've seen the same thing as @srayesmanll, since I started using HDT.  I'm still using the HDT version from 10/24/13, so I've been hoping it's been fixed in a later version, but have not gotten around to updating.

I'm using the latest (14.28 I think) and it still happened,  Again, it was very rare, and I haven't seen it since updating to SKSE 1.7 using the memory management they included.  Maybe it is delaying the issue showing up (better memory management just delaying the inevitable) but I haven't seen it again.  And of course, may not be related to Blacknpink's issue at all.

Version 2.7.5 has added a script file "zadAssets.pex".

Changelog does not seem to mention anything requiring script support, so I figured I better ask whether this had been included as an oversight or is intended.

It seems to be a deviation (hè) from the "Assets: Models only; Integration: Functionality" split which had been in place so far.

Version 2.7.5 has added a script file "zadAssets.pex".

Changelog does not seem to mention anything requiring script support, so I figured I better ask whether this had been included as an oversight or is intended.

It seems to be a deviation (hè) from the "Assets: Models only; Integration: Functionality" split which had been in place so far.

No oversight.

The newly included script in 2.7.5 is a simple mod version query for use by external mods like Integration that has no direct or indirect effect on the game, therefore I haven't bothered mentioning it anywhere.

Any gameplay-related scripts will remain part of DD:Integration for the foreseeable future.

That definitely shouldn't happen. Which device was causing it and how did you access it ingame? Are you using an unsupported body/skeleton?

• Access the unscripted Assets items through the console and check if they appear the same

It looks like the Posture Collar was causing the problem. Removed it by giving myself a restraint key in the console (removing the item itself just gave me the normal "Force it open/Leave it on" menu) and the grey bars disappeared.

The devices were put on via the "Live a Deviant Life" mod (starting a new game with this mod on a new character caused the same issue). All of my DD related mods are updated to the latest version, although LADL has not seen an update since April 3 which might be related to the graphical issue. Upon further testing I also noticed that the body harness and slave boots were invisible, but I suspect this is a problem related to LADL rather than DD Assets.

I use the normal CBBE bodyshape and the default body weight for Redgard females in RaceMenu.

Also thank you to the other users who offered their advice, I don't use HDT though so the physics bug doesn't really apply to me.

It looks like the Posture Collar was causing the problem. Removed it by giving myself a restraint key in the console (removing the item itself just gave me the normal "Force it open/Leave it on" menu) and the grey bars disappeared.

The devices were put on via the "Live a Deviant Life" mod (starting a new game with this mod on a new character caused the same issue). All of my DD related mods are updated to the latest version, although LADL has not seen an update since April 3 which might be related to the graphical issue. Upon further testing I also noticed that the body harness and slave boots were invisible, but I suspect this is a problem related to LADL rather than DD Assets.

I use the normal CBBE bodyshape and the default body weight for Redgard females in RaceMenu.

Also thank you to the other users who offered their advice, I don't use HDT though so the physics bug doesn't really apply to me.

If it's unrelated to HDT then a mesh distortion to such an extreme could indicate a mismatch between the two weight meshes of a device (if your char's weight is anywhere between 0 & 100 the game interpolates between them) - although if other LADL items don't display properly either the problem may lie elsewhere.

Try the following:

• Start a new temporary game with no mods active except SL & DD:Assets, then spawn the collar using the console. Any difference?
  • Enter RaceMenu and set your char's weight first to 0 and then to 100. Does the distortion decrease on any of them?

I've had similar malformations with vanilla skyrim meshes like some fences or mine props. That said, much less so since I replaced my GPU, it was starting to show quite a bit of artifacts in general, though mostly in Skyrim.

Has anyone else had a few minor clipping issues with the 2.7.5 CBBE version?  Specifically the harness, the top part just above the breasts clips into the skin at anything above 30 weight.

If I replace the harnessbody nifs with the old ones from version 2.7.0 everything looks fine, so I don't know if maybe the meshes got mixed up in the update or if it is something on my end.

I was playing around in the console and found that the Slave and Locking Slave versions worked fine, but the normal Harness, non-scripted Harness and the Custom Slave Harness had clipping issues.  The Custom Slave Harness seems to have a completely different body mesh entirely.

Has anyone else had a few minor clipping issues with the 2.7.5 CBBE version?  Specifically the harness, the top part just above the breasts clips into the skin at anything above 30 weight.

If I replace the harnessbody nifs with the old ones from version 2.7.0 everything looks fine, so I don't know if maybe the meshes got mixed up in the update or if it is something on my end.

I was playing around in the console and found that the Slave and Locking Slave versions worked fine, but the normal Harness, non-scripted Harness and the Custom Slave Harness had clipping issues.  The Custom Slave Harness seems to have a completely different body mesh entirely.

Some of the devices have been re-exported for the last update and slightly refitted during the process, hence the minor differences between meshes from this and previous versions - nothing that should be drastically apparent though if used in conjunction with a supported body.

Make sure that you're using CBBE 3.2.3 as listed in the mod description, using any other adaptation of CBBE may cause clipping.

The 'Slave' harness you're referring to is probably LADL's proprietary implementation of the harness that replaces your body mesh with its own, while the Assets version doesn't affect your original body and is instead worn over it.

My character is wearing the entire set of devices thanks to Alternate Start.. however my entire body excepts for head and feet are invisible. Anybody aware of what would cause this issue? The devices themselves are all there and visible.

Using CBBE 3.2 Big bottom with body slide plus.

For gagHarnessPanelOpen_art and closed my lips clip thru them and I am unable to fix them in Calientes' outfit studio it crashes when trying to export, any ideas?

I'm having an issue with all of my saves crashing now. Every one of my logs ends at the game attempting to load Devious Assets. I had 2.7.0 but decided to install 2.7.5 hoping it would fix the issue. I'm still running SexLab 1.39b as not all of my other mods are compatible with the newest version. I've attached my papyrus log in hopes that someone will be able to help me. I've also included my load order, which has not changed for over a week.

[Edit] I was able to load my base save from before I had any mods activated, then load into my current save. Please disregard.

@japficracker:

Sounds like a problem with the LADL devices (it contains customized versions of some of the devices). If the non-LADL devices work fine try posting your issue in that mod's support thread.

@aareyn:

Any devices ending on '_art' should not be modified as they are art objects and not conventional armor/clothing pieces. If the clipping is due to your character's mouth not opening when gagged then it's most likely an integration issue, otherwise please post a screenshot. Also keep in mind that the gags have been made with default facial parameters in mind and may therefore not align properly with particularly pronounced or unusual facial features.

@Psych0Monk3y:

Have you tried loading Assets by itself?

Those experiencing heavy distortion when wearing the posture collar (and everybody else for that matter) are advised to download the hotfix that has just been added to the download section which should solve the issue. The same file applies to both UNPB & CBBE versions.

As for the poll: Thanks to everybody who cast their vote. The result has been noted.