That's cool! But I have a little problem with harness for UNP. This thing looks... let's say "not so amazing". :P

Maybe I did something wrong.

No, it doesen't, and that looks nothing like it does in my game.

Are you using the wrong harness by chance? The non-locking version from the LADL mod maybe (it's now installed with the Devious-Expansion-v1.0 file, and is used by LADL on lower difficulties)? Because then it makes perfect sense, that mesh is not replaced by this package, so that would still have the CBBE shape like this looks to have.

Sorry, that one's not supported (i've tried, but i can't get a result i'm happy enough with to release), only the regular harness is.

But if that's not it, then are you using a non-standard UNP? Like UNP-Slim or various other offshoots (UNPC and so forth)? It definately woulden't fit snugly on UNP-Slim, what with it beeing much slimmer than what the mesh was shaped for.

You're going to need to give me more details, because the meshes don't look like this in my game.

You're going to need to give me more details, because the meshes don't look like this in my game.

Well, I use UNP Base (XP32 skeleton, in case if this is important) and harness from DD-Integration (I checked it twice). Tried this with bodyweight 90 and 100 - you can see how it works.

P.S. Sorry, my English is not good, so my feedback can't be very helpful, I know.

No worries, i see what the problem is and am working to fix it right now (or at the very least improve it as much as i can). You can expect to see a file update sometime later today.

EDIT: Update posted, weight_1 version of the harness should look a lot better, and improved the _0 version a bit aswell, go grab the latest version right about.. here or so: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29589-devious-unp-reshapes/?p=738237

Guest smellbo

When in the armbinder everytime i sprint or jump my characters arms flail out with no hands. Should my character not be able to run or sprint while wearing an armbinder or is this normal behavior?

This happens due to no specific animations for jumping with an armbinder. Don't worry, it's totally normal.

When in the armbinder everytime i sprint or jump my characters arms flail out with no hands. Should my character not be able to run or sprint while wearing an armbinder or is this normal behavior?

This happens due to no specific animations for jumping with an armbinder. Don't worry, it's totally normal.

DD makes edits to the jumping idle to disable jumping while wearing an armbinder. If your character is able to jump while wearing an armbinder, you have a mod that is conflicting with that idle edit. The only mod on these forums that I'm aware of that makes this change is SD+, for which I have released a compatibility patch.

Um, uh oh.

attachicon.gif2014-04-05_00001.jpg

yeah, that's the only bad thing 'bout the location you chose Vel...

Friggen dragons...

2nd.

Any way you can disable the dragon spot around the shop grounds? It's not really helping when a scene is running and some dragon wants a piece of the action ;)

(Regarding the Captured Dreams shop, sorry for the topic clutter  :P )

Um, uh oh.

attachicon.gif2014-04-05_00001.jpg

Haha! Is that a vanilla dragon or a modded one? Fought a few so far and none of them looked like that.

I think it is from Deadly Dragons. I died several times before I could even get to the lake, still had Submit and Death Alternative off from testing things. By the time I got free it was half dead so I at least got to help finish it off.

I will see about moving the dragon markers (then I can use the space).

I use google translator 

knife set with this mod

uses the same space as vibrators ???
attempt to insert the plugs when you are wearing the belt with knives causing the suspension of game skyrim.

stretcher these items 
I have tried many times 
50% on restart

Unfortunately, Skyrim only allows a specific number of slots items are capable of being equipped too, that all modders must assign to at least one. Also unfortunately, as far as I am aware, there is no way to assign an item to a slot dynamically on game launch instead of statically during mod creation. One can only hope this restriction is expanded in future game development.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you thought about doing total enclosure?  A rubber/late/leather catsuit with built in breast cups and corset (worn over the harness, electro stimuli enhanted), ballet shoes (reduce movement to a walk only), and a hood with the blindfold and gags that reduces the light more and also muffles sound and finally a straight jacket worn over the catsuit that can't be struggled out of.

Integration would require some random NPCs to spawn in the world that would help you out of the jacket but they would be few and far between.

Have you thought about doing total enclosure?  A rubber/late/leather catsuit with built in breast cups and corset (worn over the harness, electro stimuli enhanted), ballet shoes (reduce movement to a walk only), and a hood with the blindfold and gags that reduces the light more and also muffles sound and finally a straight jacket worn over the catsuit that can't be struggled out of.

Integration would require some random NPCs to spawn in the world that would help you out of the jacket but they would be few and far between.

Dunno bout that last part, with the NPCs. I figure, if the player can escape from an arm binder, what really would stop them from escaping a straightjacket?

Sounds like kinda a fun time...

Guest smellbo

I would love to see a catsuit made of something shiny (latex/leather/rubber), and some ballet shoes to slow movement!

I would love to see a catsuit made of something shiny (latex/leather/rubber), and some ballet shoes to slow movement!

Euh ... http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/427-turbosnowys-enhanced-catsuit-ballet-heels/

Guest smellbo

Euh ... http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/427-turbosnowys-enhanced-catsuit-ballet-heels/

I already have that mod installed   :-/

I was kinda looking for ballet shoes/catsuit that applied devious effects to you, but in hindsight I think I should have put that request in the integration topic, since this is assets   ^_^

DD makes edits to the jumping idle to disable jumping while wearing an armbinder. If your character is able to jump while wearing an armbinder, you have a mod that is conflicting with that idle edit. The only mod on these forums that I'm aware of that makes this change is SD+, for which I have released a compatibility patch.

Zaz has been using that method for a while now without conflicts with SD+ afaik. I've also tested DD with Zaz and they work together (this was before DD was an esm though, maybe that changes things). It should be possible to make the mods work together in this regard.

I know "the old SD" did manage to work nicely even back when it used it's own keywords to disable jumping....

Though, I guess that's more a topic for SD+ than anything else....

Edit: Also, the primary reason DD and Zaz work well is probably because Zaz is a dependency.... kind of helps :)

Zaz has been using that method for a while now without conflicts with SD+ afaik. I've also tested DD with Zaz and they work together (this was before DD was an esm though, maybe that changes things). It should be possible to make the mods work together in this regard.

I know "the old SD" did manage to work nicely even back when it used it's own keywords to disable jumping....

Though, I guess that's more a topic for SD+ than anything else....

Edit: Also, the primary reason DD and Zaz work well is probably because Zaz is a dependency.... kind of helps :)

The reason that Zaz doesn't conflict with DD, or SD is due to that dependency. Since SD isn't a dependency of DD, a compatibility patch is required.