"What are you playing" thread

• 3 weeks later...

Ark,  375gb of my 500ssd. -_-' So room for little else.

Skyrim SE still on my laptop...thou havn't checked to see how updated ruined any of mods.

Fallout 76 and Cyberpunk 2077 on my ps4...  Conan Exiles too... if they ever patch it (2.7 delayed...)

Got back into Valheim again. The HnH update really fucked with the building mods I had installed, so all of my land and sea-based structures were destroyed or are skeletal remains (buildshare-saved ones now useless). Took awhile to get every mod updated and/or edited. And still looking for a game-ready VRM model in the style of Red Sonja or a medieval fantasy female (warrior, mage, etc...) that isn't too toonified or anime-centric. A few attempts with PMX converting to Unity (versions based on creator's recommendations) left me with distorted masses and a hatred for overtly under-detailed instructional videos and those modelers that create models with extensive errors only proficient Blender users can fix.

I must be getting old and stupid....sigh....

Bayonetta 1 and then Bayonetta 2, to get ready for the 3rd game now that they released the official trailer for it

Edit: Bayonetta 3 release sometime in 2022 so can't wait.

the trailer for the 3rd game: Though after looking at the trailer I don't think we are playing the same character from 1 and 2 imo

Spoiler

Edited by Hiderius
On 1/2/2022 at 10:29 PM, Whitt said:

Praey for the Gods

I have it wish listed - waiting for it to go 'live' instead of early access. It's just a matter of them changing things, etc. and I don't want my experience to be changing once play starts. My beta testing days are over - I can wait.

While I have a couple hours into God of War (it's a better console title, but it IS a console game - Make no mistake) I find the 'new' Guardians of the Galaxy to be the superior experience. Also back to Fallout 4 now that IVY 6.0 is released.

Young Peter Quill (controllable) during a 'flashback' in between missions.

20220114011815_1.jpg.f1f63300867194866237f885494da790.jpg

Graphics have gotten to the point where screen captures are no longer doing them justice. There's no way to show the eye candy dazzle going on in a still frame.

still playing Shin Megami Tensei V and I am still on my first playthrough and I have 100 hours in it. I also find it interesting that the main character the guy you are playing has what you could call a magical girl transformation.

the transformation starts shortly after the 50 second mark

Spoiler

9 hours ago, backlake89 said:

A lot of Final Fantasy 14. Hit my new peak of most hours in 2 weeks at 160 hours.

A lot of Monster Hunter Rise since it came out.

Tuned into Skyrim and The Sims 4 when needs arise (Obviously sexlab and fallen, not vanilla)

isn't fallen the pedophilia mod...?