Lovers Creatures 2.5+

3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

THAT....  *sigh*  was very telling. :bawling:

I re-examined the LC25 Main.zip file and found... yep, no 1350_motion.ini file.  For some reason, the ini files for the new submissive poses were not included in the zip.  So while the .kf files are properly there, the INIs to have Bear, Boar, Deer, Dog, Horse, Slaughterfish (yep, even them)... and a half dozen other creature submissives wasn't present.

IT IS NOW.  Please re-download the LC25 Main file.  The missing INI files are now included.  And sorry for the inconvenience.

While the missing INI files are included now, they arent listed in the xLoversCreature INI

19 minutes ago, darkdragon999 said:

While the missing INI files are included now, they arent listed in the xLoversCreature INI

Can I say ... Ugh? http://www.creationasylum.net/style_emoticons/dubealex/eusa_wall.gif

NOW.. the main INI file has been updated.

set xLoversCreatureQuest.weighted_pos to sv_Construct "bear:202=100,601=100,602=100"

has now become

set xLoversCreatureQuest.weighted_pos to sv_Construct "bear:202=100,601=100,602=100,650=100d"

and so forth

3 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Can I say ... Ugh? http://www.creationasylum.net/style_emoticons/dubealex/eusa_wall.gif

NOW.. the main INI file has been updated.

set xLoversCreatureQuest.weighted_pos to sv_Construct "bear:202=100,601=100,602=100"

has now become

set xLoversCreatureQuest.weighted_pos to sv_Construct "bear:202=100,601=100,602=100,650=100d"

and so forth

Lots of thanks for keeping this mod in good shape.
Edited by darkdragon999
1 hour ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Is it possible to use this mod without the body meshes or textures? Im fond of the futa ones I have currently & would not want them overwritten

because the meshes come in a BSA format, any loose meshes you already use should override them.  To prevent them from being overwritten due to the model swapping in game, you should be able to edit xLoversCreaturesIni and disable genderbending so that it only uses your meshes.
; bDisableRule63: int = 0
; If non-zero, automatic gender-bender processing is completely disabled.
set xLoversCreatureQuest.bDisableRule63 to 1

1 hour ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Is it possible to use this mod without the body meshes or textures? Im fond of the futa ones I have currently & would not want them overwritten

I don't think you understand how this mod works....

LoversCreatures 2.5+ uses the 'original' meshes for the bodies of the creatures.  When a male creature is rendered, it adds the appropriate plumbing accents to show this character is male.  And when the female creature is rendered, said accents are no longer rendered, however the body mesh MAY be replaced with a more feminine form  It is extremely rare for the reverse... such as having a male Spider Daedra.

Insofar as textures, those would be the textures for certain body parts not originally available or special textures for feminine versions such as the female Frost Atronach.

Thus, the premise of LC2.5+ is to allow for visible division in the genders and actually having gender distinctions.

It sounds as if you would best use LoversCreatures 2.0 and Creature Replacer with Dicks by Fejeena instead.  Or perhaps work with 2.0 and Oblivion Sexualized Monsters which has some... 'extreme' options,,, but not FULLY compatible (penis in wrong positions, etc).

2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

I don't think you understand how this mod works....

LoversCreatures 2.5+ uses the 'original' meshes for the bodies of the creatures.  When a male creature is rendered, it adds the appropriate plumbing accents to show this character is male.  And when the female creature is rendered, said accents are no longer rendered, however the body mesh MAY be replaced with a more feminine form  It is extremely rare for the reverse... such as having a male Spider Daedra.

Insofar as textures, those would be the textures for certain body parts not originally available or special textures for feminine versions such as the female Frost Atronach.

Thus, the premise of LC2.5+ is to allow for visible division in the genders and actually having gender distinctions.

It sounds as if you would best use LoversCreatures 2.0 and Creature Replacer with Dicks by Fejeena instead.  Or perhaps work with 2.0 and Oblivion Sexualized Monsters which has some... 'extreme' options,,, but not FULLY compatible (penis in wrong positions, etc).

I am usin 2.0 & OSM, thats where my futa meshes came from. Tho I took it further & messed with the loose files it put in so all creatures are futa since as your mod addressed, all animations up to this point concerning creatures put them in "male" & "dominant" positions

Edited by LesboIsBesto
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2022 at 8:29 PM, FrenchChigga said:

The sex will start but both NPCs will just stand there. Its only for the submissive creature positions every other animation works as intended

Hey there, I had your exact same problem, I just put Lover Creatures as a higher priority than the other mods, i'm not 100% sure that's what fixed it but it was fixed, if it still doesn't work for you I can send you my load order so you can compare, I'm using Mod Organizer 2 by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

The quote, as seen.. was dated February 9, 2022, so stating...

"The sex will start but both NPCs will just stand there. Its only for the submissive creature positions every other animation works as intended"

... I highlighting that the dialog mentioned the issue was submissive poses, no issues with aggressive ones.

My reply on that date was so:

On 2/9/2022 at 6:46 PM, LongDukDong said:

Lovers Creatures 2.5+ exists as its own mod, an update and replacement for Lovers Creatures 2.0.  When originally worked upon, it was an addition to LC2.0, overwriting some key areas... but no longer.  This is now a self-contained complete package... not including some patches for mods based upon older LC2.0.

The mod consists of three required files:  LC25 esps and sound LC25 Meshes and (gawd) 1518969164_LC25Textures.  *sigh* I hope they fix the upload system to get rid of that stupid PREFIX NUMBER!!!  *ahem*  These are to be unpacked and installed in your Oblivion game's Data folder as any other mod.

NOTE:  If using with LoversBitch, please install prior to installation of LoversBitch.

For purposes of compatibility with other Lovers with PK mods, three additional patches are available:  LC Armor20 (recommended), LC LoversBitch (useful for those playing it and BravilUnderground), and LC BravilUnderground Addon.

Insofar as submissive animations, there are only a handful of creatures that have submissive poses.  Those are the baliwog, goblin, lich, minotaur, scamp, skeleton, spriggan (yum), xivilai and zombie.  And some allowances were made for the Tentacle Monster Hitode and Mushroom from LC2.0.

If using the updated LoversRaperS Dukky Edition, there are new areas to adjust the chance of rape involving creatures, and a system to handle instances whrere one rapes a creature that doesn't have a submissive pose.  And infoar as the Dukky edition of LoversSlaveTrader, one can train a creature to be 'submissive' if enslaved and broken, but only if the creature does have a submissive pose.  Yep, both mods actually run tests for these.

I have not tested with LoversTachicat, the only other mod I am aware that lets the player perform sex with a creature in the submissive.

FOR LAPF COMPLIANCE PURPOSES:  Any creature that one wishes to make LAPF compliant needs that creature to be based on an already existing 'vanilla' creature, or at least it must use the same 'skeleton.nif' of an existing creature.  As an example, some mods use the same 'rat' skeleton.nif file to make variations of a FACEHUGGER from Ridley Scott's ALIEN.  And a Water Nymph available at NexusMods uses the spriggan skeleton.  Creatures that do not use a standardized skeleton will not properly function during coitus.  And even though LoversBitchGoneWild has a werewolf skeleton, it is merely a duplicate of the xivilai skeleton.

EDIT:  Was I typing for freakin' 30 minutes?????

Here, I Yellow-BoldFaced-Italicized the statement pointing out that not all creatures have submissive poses or animations.  This, I had stated before, and have a list within the .CHM/Help File that is part of he download.

I am not an animator, so I cannot craft .KF (Kinetic Force) files to provide sex animatics for the creatures. Otherwise, I would have them by now.  Alas, I have to wait to see if someone could create animations which can be of use.  I have tried to make due with what animation I could.  Since LC2.5 came out, I have added many more submissive forms than before, and certainly have submissive poses which 2.0 does not have.  Still... I admit that for submissive poses, it is not complete.

I was given a suggestion to use the Daedra Sutra animations that were designed for creatures.  But advise was given to the contrary as the animations were based on an earlier architecture and the creatures did not have compliant skeletons for the 'animated penis'... this being the Lovers Animated Penis Framework (LAPF).

Edited by LongDukDong

Hey, first time posting here. When I run LC 2.5 and overwrite the priorities (IdleAnimsPriority / AnimsObjectsPriority) from LAPF with the ones from LC 2.5, the console constantly spits an error about a script failing, and not being able to create an eventlist. The script's id begins with 05, I believe implying it comes from Lovers With PK.esm, but I haven't seen any Lovers addons malfunction as a result of this script. Should I be concerned? Is this a Maskar's OO thing?

As a side note, I seem to be getting pretty consistent crashes after about 30-45 minutes of play, almost always when activating a door or presumably when loading a new cell. The strangest part is that it's inconsistent. It can happen when loading any cell, and relaunching and reattempting to go through the same door often works. RAM limitations maybe? I have the game 4gb patched, but I am using RAEVWD.

Load order is as follows, sorted with LOOT first, then manually to the best of my ability. I need an Oblivion guru to come knock me upside the head and point out the mistake I can't see.

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Av Latta Magicka.esm
BathingMod_Base.esm
Cobl Main.esm
Knights - Revelation.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Cobl Glue.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Cobl Si.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
ActorValueUncapper_Example.esp
WindowLightingSystem.esp
Enhanced Vegetation [150%].esp
BlackwoodJungle.esp
GOSH.esp
Ultimate Leveling.esp
Magic Visuals Overhaul.esp
LINK.esp
Av Latta Magicka - Birthsigns.esp
NAO.esp
Better Dungeons.esp
Better Forts.esp
Book Jackets Oblivion.esp
Living Economy - Items.esp
MercerIngredientsCore.esp
Knights - Revelation.esp
RoadLights.esp
LandmarksOfCyrodiil.esp
DialogTweaks.esp
Crowded Cities Cyrodiil.esp
County Gates.esp
Camping.esp
BrumasNorthernLights.esp
Av Latta Magicka.esp
Basic Physical Activities.esp
Basic Primary Needs.esp
BathingMod_Bathroom_Upgrades.esp
BathingMod_Placeable_Bathtubs.esp
BathingMod_Soap.esp
Lava Does Fire Damage.esp
MOO Loading Screens - New Pics.esp
Consistent Beggar Voices.esp
Idle Dialogue.esp
Ragna Parry V2.esp
Alluring Potion Bottles v3.esp
DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp
Cutthroat Merchants.esp
Living Economy.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Unique Artifacts for Unique People.esp
FOV Modifier.esp
Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp
MercerIngredientsMaskarsOO.esp
OBWG.esp
LoversAphrodisia.esp
LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp
LoversHooker.esp
Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers Creature.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp

I think... I need... NOT to put a link to the recommended load order in my signature.  I think I need to put the recommended load order IN my signature.  Nearly every issue people are receiving can be attributed towards an incorrect load order.

Oh, I should point out that the most recent version of LoversCreatures 2.5+ ... I cannot attest towards the IdleAnims_MOO patch.  I dont have MOO myself.

Admittedly, the 'masters', the files with esM at the end... that should be fine.

And towards the Plug-ins, the files with .esp at the end, this is the base layout:

On 8/31/2022 at 12:00 AM, LongDukDong said:

In general, you would have your plugins go along the lines of:
(Patches) --- The Unofficial Oblivion Patches... here.

(DLCs)

(Weather/Special Effects) --- Like Advanced vegetation, Primary Needs Ultimate Leveling

(Items)

(Overhauls) --- Like Mascar's Oblivion Overhaul

(Landscapes)

(Tamago - if any)

(Lovers)

(Idle animations) ---
(Races)

(Companions)

(you will find better cities add-ons go here)

Bashed Patch, 0.esp
 LoversMB2.esp
 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp     <----- always the last in order
 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Given that this is a quote, I keep running into this... over and over.  I would say once a week within a month's time as of recent.

For a more concise version, please check the yellow link in my signature and scroll down for the Recommended Mod Order which can be found in a long spoiler.

So after looking at your list... I gotta ask.......

LoversAphrodisia.esp
LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp
LoversHooker.esp
Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers Creature.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp

Why do you have LoversCreature in here twice, let alone have one with a space in its name?  That would cause a MAJOR issue.

The placement of the one at the top is correct, yet LoversCreature.esp has no space in the name.  If any mod 'requires' LoversCreature as a parent mod, it would not find this as the name has in fact been changed.  The one at the bottom is incorrectly placed.  No lovers mods go beyond the placement of the AnimObjects priority mods... ever.

And again, I do not have MOO, so I have not touched/upgraded the Lovers Creatures MOO patch... thus cannot account for it sadly (as yet).

I am unsure if the placement of LoversStalkerM is correct or not... I am not familiar with it myself.

The only other thing... LoversHooker.esp does go after LoversImmoralGuards/Sisters.

Edited by LongDukDong

Apologies for the misdirection, the one with a space in it is where I actually manually ordered the .esp (wrote it into the modlist I copied) but the lower one was it's placement at the time of copying the load order. I was in the middle of reorganizing at the time, but for every playtest, there's been only one LoversCreature.esp in the right position. Also, I've been reading mod load order recommendations from multiple links, reading mod reviews, trying to playtest each one by one, using LOOT, but I'm just not skilled enough yet. It's not so much willful ignorance as it is being totally overwhelmed by the intake of that much information, some of it conflicting (between sources, I mean). Such as some people say to use LOOT, some BOSS, some say do it yourself. I've cleaned, patched, used TES4LODGEN, learned Wrye to the best of my ability and it's still not enough. This is quite a learning curve, so I appreciate you trying your best to be patient with me.

It sounds like I need to seriously consider whether I want MOO in my list since it's untested with your mod, and I need to fix some of the non-lovers mods' orders I let LOOT handle. The Creatures.esp shouldn't be an actual issue so no worries there. Thank you again for stopping to help me with this.

Ahh... another thing is to never let LOOT or any other system attempt to organize LOVERS mods.  And regarding WyreBash, you should never BASH Lovers mods... ever.

From the yellow link in my signature....

On 9/5/2014 at 6:29 PM, fejeena said:

Load order - Mod sorting:

Use BOSS ! NOT LOOT !

BOSS (Better Oblivion Sorting Software)  http://boss-developers.github.io/

If you want only the Masterlist https://github.com/boss-developers/oblivion/blob/master/masterlist.txt

Program to sort your Mods ( use after you have installed your Mods  :classic_wink:  )

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Oblivion Mod manager (All mods that BOSS does not know are placed at the end of the load order. You MUST sort this Mods! )  You sort the unsorted Mods like: clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories.

Then sort your Lovers Mods (Boss does not sort Lovers Mods right) Load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

There is also the new BOSS program LOOT (Load Order Optimisation Tool) But I saw some LOOT sorted load orders  ....a mess !

Tip: if you use Lovers (and Tamago) read "Mods that are not compatible with Lovers"  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

If you use WryeBash and create a Bashed Patch: ! Never Lovers Mods in the Bashed Patch!

Still, organization of LOVERS mods should always be done manually.

Edited by LongDukDong

I saw that part and was careful to fully install all non-lovers mods, sort, and bash-patch it up prior to adding anything from here, then manually installed and sorted Lovers based on threads here. I saw "NO LOOT" too but compared a lot of sources and eventually came to the conclusion that a majority supported it, so I stuck to it.

"There is also the new BOSS program LOOT (Load Order Optimisation Tool) But I saw some LOOT sorted load orders  ....a mess !"

Ouch. Think I bet wrong.

Considering your suggestion, I'll have to remove the Lovers mods, let BOSS have its way with my load order (and touch up a bit manually based on your info if anything varies), rebuild the patch, run a small test playthrough that way, and THEN if everything is remotely stable start adding Lovers back into the mix.

Saving also seems slow as all hell, but I blame having a very old HDD for that, and I can live with it.

Any way to make it consensual? The only ways I've figured out for an encounter to begin is to let them beat me in a fight, or to use LoversRaperS's Rape Me spell. But you'd think with the many peaceful friendly dogs and horses I could avoid all that hassle and simply ask.

Sometimes, one just wishes a break from all the violence and bloodshed, with love and cuddles.

Lovers Calm (clickable).

When you encounter a pooch, bear, or daedra, you raise your arms like you yield... and it signals the creature that you SUBMIT to them.  In fact, after a few 'sessions' (if you repeat), their disposition to you raises and they DO CALM!

LoversTachicat2 (clickable).

This is a spell mod that lets you target NPCs/Creatures (and optionally yourself) for sex, whether consensual or rape.  So you can wander the Imperial Market and cast upon Irene Metrick ... set her to offensive... then cast upon Jensine as she's walking by ... set her to defensive... then set if its rape or submissive.  Anyone (creatures or NPCs) can be aggressive... any can be submissive ... and you can set sex to either submissive or rape.

STILL... only those creatures with submissive poses will perform submissive poses.  Yep, you can tag Mehrunes Dagon and bang him... but you won't have animations if you do (yet?).

And it won't change their disposition to you...

LoversBitch (clickable).

Here, you can purchase your poochy companion at a pet shop in Chorrol, or find some strays that mighta wanna get their boner off.  And these boys do have KNOTS.  This system assumes you can get on all fours (actual crawl animation) so you assume the submissive pose as an invite. But note that some dogs do get horny as hell.  And you may pacify them if you ... pacify them enough.

The link above goes to the updated version by fejeena.  DO acquire the LoversBitch meshes patch for this one.  And it does have a few questy duties to perform.

Based on an older version (that also works fine), the original storyline was never finished as we don't know what Chase (Roxand) intended for his Bitch Goddess (hidden) and other mutts.

Lovers Horse Rider (clickable).

Oooh, a new place to buy a mount.  A place where you find mounts that mount YOU.  The fejeena edition is easier to handle rather than having to install TWO mods from the past... his work combines the two into one.  Here, you find some horses that SERIOUSLY need to get some and could do well with a Horsy Horny-meter. :D You can pacify them WHILE riding them... sorta.  And there are some quests involving horse porn of all things.  And again, there is a match for meshes.. but its a bit wonky for some reasons.

Edited by LongDukDong
16 hours ago, mma75online said:

Is there a way to prevent this mod to change specific creatures gender ( like Sir PenWood  in BU  become a female ) a token add to model inventory or special ID name OR anything else simple. 

WHILE.... it is 'commented out' by the use of semi-colons to the left of the statements, you will find two sets of mods that will define their own chance of the iFemaleCreaturePercent system per mod.  The first set being depicted below:

;set xLoversCreatureQuest.svSrcModOverrides to sv_Construct "LSTBravilUnderground.esp:0|LoversImmoralSisters.esp:0|LoversCrowningIsle.esp:0|LoversGGBlackmail.esp:0|LoversBitch.esp:0|wsViolator.esp"
;SetStage xLoversCreatureCompile, 62

The first line defines a list of mods, the second says 'PUSH ME INTO THE LIST'... so you can have additional lists of mods to follow (and in fact does the very next line).  And the first line defines various mods that override the system, including LSTBravilUnderground.   As it reads....

LSTBravilUnderground.esp:0

It sets the chance of being female to 0, the default assumed gender being male.  Granted, most assume the Spider Daedra to appear more female.

Just remove the semi-colons from both of these lines and you're set.   Remove from the second set if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, TenShadows said:

Got some trouble with Maskar's. I put up LoversAnimObjectsPriority_MOO.esp, but the relevant animations still don't run. Also the male skeletons have gone all stretchy.

I repeat...

On 9/4/2022 at 9:19 AM, LongDukDong said:

Oh, I should point out that the most recent version of LoversCreatures 2.5+ ... I cannot attest towards the IdleAnims_MOO patch.  I dont have MOO myself.

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2022 at 10:12 PM, LesboIsBesto said:

I am usin 2.0 & OSM, thats where my futa meshes came from. Tho I took it further & messed with the loose files it put in so all creatures are futa since as your mod addressed, all animations up to this point concerning creatures put them in "male" & "dominant" positions

A tad late, but, you wouldn't happen to have a guide of how to do that, or be willing to share the tweaked files, would you? I'm trying to find a way to populate the world with as many futa/herm monstergirl-versions of the enemies as able, And it's a bit of a mess and trial hunting down and trying to tweak stuff to actually work.