Lovers Creatures 2.5+

Not fully experienced with MOO.  The addition for you was provided by Movomo.

However, he tested it.  So... perhaps load order????

In your load order, is MOO located after the DLC mods like Mehrunes Razor and after MaleBodyReplacer, but before most anything else?  Overhauls belong before the LAPF systems.

For more info on load orders, the yellow link in my signature would direct you to a thread that includes an example mod load order.  I use it quite often.

Hey! I'm a 3d modeler and animator attempting to add new creatures compatibility for this mod. Is there any accessible tutorial for integrating new creatures and anims into Oblivion with this in mind? I'm new to modding Oblivion so forgive me for any rookie mistakes.

There are no actual tutorials.  However, I will point out that the LoversCreatures system requires that any 'new' creature utilizes the skeleton.nif of an already existing vanilla creature.

For example, facehugger-like creatures within LoversGGBlackmail actually use the skeleton.nif of the vanilla rat.  The Giggles and Juggernaut within Children's Annuad used the Goblin and Troll nifs (though the author presumably not aware of LoversLab ^_^). And the werewolf of the more recent version of  LoversBitch made a 'copy' of the Xivilai skeleton nif. 

Even within the LAPF system, the initial system defined SPOS values for each vanilla creature.... even before one installs LoversCreatures.  And I mean this goes for even 2.0.  So the creatures used are limited only to those with vanilla skeletons.

So if you are working to make new monsters with the vanilla creature skeletons?  Easier than what I will discuss below......

MOTION ANIMATION FILES

For one animation, you will have 8 KF files, four for the aggressor and four for the submissive.  Each of the four are the four basic animation poses you cycle through till the end (Start, Middle, Ending, Orgasm).  And they are defined either (XXX)_DefMotion0.kf to (XXX)_DefMotion3.kf or (XXX)_OffMotion0.kf to (XXX)_OffMotion3.kf.

When it comes to the NPC animations, they are stored within the

Data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2
folder.

When it comes to Creature animations, they are stored within their own individual idleanims\ani2 folder

Ex:  Data\meshes\creatures\Baliwog\IdleAnims\ani2

The sPOS for the aggressive baliwog animations is sPos 201.  This continued in the 500 range (ie 501,502,503).  And the submissive baliwog sPos begins at 550 through to the rest of the 500 series (ie 551,552,555...  though we only have 551 and 552).

When an animation collective (the KF files) are defined, you also need to make a suitable INI file for the motion animation.  For example, you can find 201_Motion.Ini (the baliwog's) within the Ini folder.  This ini file contains basic information for the animation.  Some of it handles positioning and alignment where your actual workign animations may not have lined up... and vocal effects that are usually humanxhuman.

Also, any new animation sPos must be added-included into the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp... and that holds thousands!

It's a bit of a mess right now.  I guess, previous workers just added them in without having them in any clean order.  :P

I noticed Ducky is on, so he may have some additional info.

Are you familiar with the GameBro game engine that is used for this game? Reason I ask is the process of creating the model, and then getting it into the game is not real straightforward.

After a long hiatus, I am back also working on my own world space and helping Ducky with some new clothes. I'm still kinda rusty at this stuff, but am finding the old references for doing it. Don't know off the top of my head, but will keep my eye open for tuts and such as I keep lookng.

I'm currently using Modo as my primary modeling program, and have several others.

39 minutes ago, Melamkish said:

Are you familiar with the GameBro game engine that is used for this game? Reason I ask is the process of creating the model, and then getting it into the game is not real straightforward.

What models? And what does it mean to include it in the game. The main difficulty of Gamebrio is the non-standard arrangement of the bones of the skeleton (their vector direction), and hence the difficulty with understanding the creation of animation and its export to the game. But, for example, 3dsmax 2016 (nif-plugin) copes with this without problems. You can even do actor collision control in animation. 'Cause there's no problem The main problem is the time spent.g.gif

Edited by TDA

Generally, it is helpful to know what someone's background is in order to provide the right direction in helping them out.

For example, I began using a CAD program on 5 1/4 inch floppy to create stuff. Later when I found Daz Studio and Poser about 20 years ago, I got into 3D modeling with more appropriate programs. Using those, I was working on animations and such for the Unity game engine for my own amusement. Although the concepts of boning and rigging are similar, there are differences , When I got into Oblivion and modding, I had to learn the file formats and how the game used those. Then how to convert stuff from the programs I used thru intermediaries and then put it in game using the Construction set. If someone has never done that before, it can be confusing, initially.

Oh, yes. It is time consuming!!!!

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

There are no actual tutorials.  However, I will point out that the LoversCreatures system requires that any 'new' creature utilizes the skeleton.nif of an already existing vanilla creature.

For example, facehugger-like creatures within LoversGGBlackmail actually use the skeleton.nif of the vanilla rat.  The Giggles and Juggernaut within Children's Annuad used the Goblin and Troll nifs (though the author presumably not aware of LoversLab ^_^). And the werewolf of the more recent version of  LoversBitch made a 'copy' of the Xivilai skeleton nif. 

Even within the LAPF system, the initial system defined SPOS values for each vanilla creature.... even before one installs LoversCreatures.  And I mean this goes for even 2.0.  So the creatures used are limited only to those with vanilla skeletons.

So if you are working to make new monsters with the vanilla creature skeletons?  Easier than what I will discuss below......

MOTION ANIMATION FILES

For one animation, you will have 8 KF files, four for the aggressor and four for the submissive.  Each of the four are the four basic animation poses you cycle through till the end (Start, Middle, Ending, Orgasm).  And they are defined either (XXX)_DefMotion0.kf to (XXX)_DefMotion3.kf or (XXX)_OffMotion0.kf to (XXX)_OffMotion3.kf.

When it comes to the NPC animations, they are stored within the

Data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2
folder.

When it comes to Creature animations, they are stored within their own individual idleanims\ani2 folder

Ex:  Data\meshes\creatures\Baliwog\IdleAnims\ani2

The sPOS for the aggressive baliwog animations is sPos 201.  This continued in the 500 range (ie 501,502,503).  And the submissive baliwog sPos begins at 550 through to the rest of the 500 series (ie 551,552,555...  though we only have 551 and 552).

When an animation collective (the KF files) are defined, you also need to make a suitable INI file for the motion animation.  For example, you can find 201_Motion.Ini (the baliwog's) within the Ini folder.  This ini file contains basic information for the animation.  Some of it handles positioning and alignment where your actual workign animations may not have lined up... and vocal effects that are usually humanxhuman.

Also, any new animation sPos must be added-included into the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp... and that holds thousands!

It's a bit of a mess right now.  I guess, previous workers just added them in without having them in any clean order.  :P

Alright thanks for the response. Is there any support for creature on creature? And if I made a creature using a vanilla skeleton but larger sizing, which would be preferred - a new creature entry + new anims or make new anims with the existing creature skeleton and switch if a not wanted animation is used?

There is still no creature x creature support.  I was neither the coder for LC2.0 nor LC2.5 except some small fixes involving the Temptation spell effect used by debug-testing summonable creatures.  I am unaware if it can be added, though it would require  exact meshed .kf files for both participants.  And even so, what creature to what?  Balisog takes bear?  Bear takes dog? Dog takes Spriggan?  The variety would entail  2116 combinations  (46 creatures squared).... and that would be one for each variety.

Sizes.   Technically, a Timber wolf model is scaled larger than the normal Wolf, but uses the same kf files.  When it sees NPC/Creature sex, the system looks to see what skeleton is used.  Then, it selects the sPos based ON that skeleton.  From there, it selects your animation.  So you can have a larger creature using the vanilla skeleton. But that creature would also be granted animation poses already established.

If you are interested in making new animation .kf files for existing vanilla skeletons, I would like to note that there are plenty of creatures that do not have submissive poses where they are submissive or receptive to an aggressive NPC male.  For example, the only creatures that currently have submissive poses are the baliwog, goblin, lich, minotaur, scamp, skeleton, spriggan (yum), xivilai and zombie.  And some allowances were made for the Tentacle Monster Hitode and Mushroom from LC2.0.   All the others... if you want to make submissive poses... are FAIR GAME.

I just gotta see about cleaning up the IDLE animations .esp which must be likewise properly adapted for new animations.

Timberwolf and wolf use the same model, the timberwolf is scaled in game to be bigger as a wolf. (Wolf 1.0 Timber 1.25)

Same with many other creatures that use the same model: Scalon (scale 1.0 to 1.4)  or  5 different Elyta from  1.2 to 2.0  ( no Elytra with scale 1.0 )

And all  Imp and mudcrab are scaled down in game to 0.5

And creatures with different models:

Minotaur and Minotaur Lord, they use different body models but in scale 1 they have the same size. But in game Minotaur are 1.3 and Lords are 1.4.  No Minotaur with scale 1.0 in the game game.

Yeah, like I said....

Technically, a Timber wolf model is scaled larger than the normal Wolf, but uses the same kf files.  When it sees NPC/Creature sex, the system looks to see what skeleton is used.  Then, it selects the sPos based ON that skeleton.

Now the ONLY creature that has a GIANT physique is Mehrunes Dagon.  Yep, you can get screwed by him.  But the system resizes the VICTIM to his stature... otherwise you'd get torn apart by his spear.  But that is a whole different matter (I should look into that too....).

Side note:  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother allows creatures to be born.  Comically, if you BIRTH ANOTHER MEHRUNES DAGON, YOU GET TEXT THAT YOU BIRTHED HIM BACK INTO TAMRIEL AND THE APOCALYPSE BEGINS!!!!!  :D

Edited by LongDukDong
On 3/14/2022 at 11:56 PM, LongDukDong said:

There is still no creature x creature support.  I was neither the coder for LC2.0 nor LC2.5 except some small fixes involving the Temptation spell effect used by debug-testing summonable creatures.  I am unaware if it can be added, though it would require  exact meshed .kf files for both participants.  And even so, what creature to what?  Balisog takes bear?  Bear takes dog? Dog takes Spriggan?  The variety would entail  2116 combinations  (46 creatures squared).... and that would be one for each variety.

Sizes.   Technically, a Timber wolf model is scaled larger than the normal Wolf, but uses the same kf files.  When it sees NPC/Creature sex, the system looks to see what skeleton is used.  Then, it selects the sPos based ON that skeleton.  From there, it selects your animation.  So you can have a larger creature using the vanilla skeleton. But that creature would also be granted animation poses already established.

If you are interested in making new animation .kf files for existing vanilla skeletons, I would like to note that there are plenty of creatures that do not have submissive poses where they are submissive or receptive to an aggressive NPC male.  For example, the only creatures that currently have submissive poses are the baliwog, goblin, lich, minotaur, scamp, skeleton, spriggan (yum), xivilai and zombie.  And some allowances were made for the Tentacle Monster Hitode and Mushroom from LC2.0.   All the others... if you want to make submissive poses... are FAIR GAME.

I just gotta see about cleaning up the IDLE animations .esp which must be likewise properly adapted for new animations.

Hi, returning with questions again. So creature on creature is a no-go, what would it take for coding language know-how to add it, if that's something attainable? What do you mean by exact kf files?

Also are group animations able to be done with creatures involved? I'm familiar with Skyrim somewhat but downgrading I know there are much more limitations.

Okay, let's cover some basics.  For example, what are KF files.

When an actor moves about, the lovely rendered mesh of your Argonian, your Breton or your Doberman (nod to LoversBitch) is performed by controlling the stick-figurelike skeleton .nif file attached.  Each moving object within Oblivion has some form of wire-like subject within.  But what controls the motion of the skeleton? What pulls this marionette's strings?  It's the KF files.

A Kinetic Force file (er... I'm assuming that's what KF means) ... is an animation file based on the skeleton, plotting how high one portion (let's say... 'hand') is raised after X ticks of time, how far another portion ('leg') goes after x ticks... and so on.  For each animation, be it crossing of arms, waving, sleeping, or swinging a specific weapon, you have at least one KF file.

KF files in Lovers with PK:

The Lovers with PK system has both the aggressor and submissive lovers engage in four stages during sex.  These would be the early phase, middle phase, nearing-orgasm phase, and orgasm-coitus phase.   This would mean that each partner goes through four KF files for a particular love style... or eight KF files between the pair.  IF we're dealing with sex position #7 (or sPos 7 - a Cowgirl position), then the aggressor uses  07_OffMotionx0.kf to 07_OffMotionx3.kf files while the submissive uses 07_DefMotionx0.kf to 07_DefMotionx3.kf files.  These are in the Meshes\Characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2 folder.

Note:  All NPC x NPC animations assume that both participants are of the same size.  You do get odd shifts and mis-alignments if heights vary greatly.

KF files in LoversCreatures

Much of this is the same.  Except, new KF files had to be made... at least one KF file for a creature to control its animation and a matching KF file for the NPC being taken.  They are made to match in pairs.  So if you have four different positions that a bear can have with a humanoid, you would need ... ( hm.m.. 4 sex poses  x 8 kf files )  32 animations.  Likewise, space needs to be allocated for any new animations not currently available within the Idle Animations.esp system.  Read the 'General Discussion' board, and you'll see I've been having fun in that respect already.

Creature vs Creature does exist, but...

Can Lovers with PK accommodate sex with creatures?  Oddly... the answer is likely 'YES'.  If you look for and find a mod called 'TachiCat', you can cast a spell on one target to be the aggressor, cast a spell on another to be the submissive, and then choose what position they have.  If it is an NPC v NPC, Lovers works fine.  If it is NPC with a Creature, LoversCreatures animations take hold.  And if it is Creature v Creature, it performs... but without animations as no animations have been set.

So yes, a dog can bork another dog... or a bear can get plowed by a relentless daedroth...  But the pair will merely play generic Idle Animations... nothing else.

Other than the spell use, I haven't seen any creature on creature sex.

Creature on Creature KF files

For this, you need to realize that the basis of LoversCreatures was that the creatures were engaged in sex with an Imperial-race height NPC.  All creature animations set to work with NPCs scaled to that 1.0-height.  For the other races, the height difference is relatively nominal... 0.87 to 1.10.  Nothing overwhelming in size.  However, this is not true for creatures.  Clearly, a bear and a rat are greatly different in size.  And the animations that the two would have would surely be different than between a hunger and a goblin.  So, for each of the 46 different vanilla creatures being aggressive, you must have different sets of animations for each 46 submissive vanilla creature partners.  Ergo 46creatures x 46 creatures...  2116 sets of animations.   And with that, each animation set has 8 KF files each.  Ergo.... that's a lot.

Write now, we're in a deficit to having creature x npc sex animatics.  While we have animations for all offensive creatures, not every creature has a submissive pose.  It would be interesting if we had more animators actively engaged.  Some, yes... but for NPC x Creature only.  Currently, I don't see Creature on Creature happening right yet.

If someone does, then I'll look into finding how to set it up.  More coding would need be applied too for creature/creature recognition.

Sorry to interrupt the hard work above.

But I Can't seem to get Male creatures to grow a Penis during animation.

Animations are working fine.  Spent hours playing with load orders, starting fresh with only the basic requirements of LC2.5 and its framework etc.

Tried everything from the very dated build guides (Patches, wyre bash without lovers, BSA redirection etc.)

Edited by slicer085

Only the current package and related patches in the download should be what is needed.

Clarification....   Are the creatures from Oblivion vanilla itself, or from another mod?  Many mods were based on the use of LoversCreatures 2.0 which had males with fixed dicks whereby they were always erect (a fixed single mesh all throughout), thus I made the Armor2.0 patch.  And some mods made their own custom creatures which needed adaption.

I never used Wyre Bash nor Boss.  I'm a Mod Manager type myself.

On 3/23/2022 at 10:05 PM, LongDukDong said:

Only the current package and related patches in the download should be what is needed.

Clarification....   Are the creatures from Oblivion vanilla itself, or from another mod?  Many mods were based on the use of LoversCreatures 2.0 which had males with fixed dicks whereby they were always erect (a fixed single mesh all throughout), thus I made the Armor2.0 patch.  And some mods made their own custom creatures which needed adaption.

I never used Wyre Bash nor Boss.  I'm a Mod Manager type myself.

Creatures were from Oblivion vanilla.  Ie. spawning in a wolf with the 0006E912 base id, walking up to stables and ensuring its male etc.  Also used the addspell for "summon creatures" and spawned a variety from there with the same issues.

I'll try again without Wyre Bash or Boss and try with MO2 or something see if it returns better results.

Cheers!

Okay.  Because so-far, only the BOAR, GNARLS and WILL O THE WISP are the only non-penile creatures....  we just don't have a boar corkscrew penis.  And the only 'female' creatures that can be futa are DEER, DOG, FROST ATRONACH, HORSE, MEHRUNES (we have no female mesh... yet), MOUNTAIN LION, SHEEP, SPRIGGAN, ZOMBIE and TENTACLE MONSTER.

No MINOTAUR or etc, in female form, have plumbing when screwing ya.

Edited by LongDukDong

???

I updated my boar because there was the nice corkscrew penis in LC2.5

Here the nif from your meshes download file

boar.jpg

Don't know why the boarbody_Lcp.nif is not used for all boars.    Why the old/outdated  _Lcp.nif ?

I also use a corkscrew penis for the farm pigs from other mods.

"No MINOTAUR or etc, in female form, have plumbing when screwing ya. "    ???? NO ?

I thought futa was possible for all female creatures? ( a ini setting)

example minotaur. just add the _Lcp.nif during sex. It is for females. The minotaur_Lcpm.nif is with balls for male.

Spoiler

minoFuta.jpg

Edited by fejeena

Looking at the mesh files for the Minotaur, you get mesh filenames with '_Lcpm.nif'.  The  'm' in the filename establishes male only, and there are neither '_Lcpf.nif' nor '_Lcp.nif' versions.  I never checked, but the removal of the 'm' should make it work for both genders.  Go figure.... that's how the package was.  I should examine the other 'non-male' instances.  And I should check for testicular castration for the female versions.

For the unaware....  Penis attachments that appear during sex have the _LCP, _LCPF and/or _LCPM extention based on the model name of the creature.  Likewise, there are other variations to differentiate male and female forms.   For a female minotaur, an exclusive penis mesh would be minotaur_lcpf or just _lcpf while in the folder.  But if a female minotaur lord exists, it would use the same _lcpf mesh... UNLESS a specific MinotaurLord_lcpf file exists too.

Filename extention format is as follows:  "_LC{object}{gender}"   Object may be c for Clothing, b for Body or p for penis.  And Gender would naturally m or f.  If the gender is omitted, then it is expected to be a unisex mesh.

♦       ♦       ♦

Hrmm..   I'm going to have to examine the boarbody_lcp file.  It appears transparent, so something may be wrong with texturing while the _lcp file isn't.  While both exist in the boar's mesh folder, the boarbody version is overriding the one that does apparently appear.

Edited by LongDukDong

my full boar body with visible penis

boar.nif

And Minotaur folder.  Your meshes download !

mino folder.jpg

Only the male  dicks have skin/fur texture, the balls have mino texture

The _Lcp.nif is only a dick, NO mino texture, just dick texture.  A female Minotaur and Lord minotaur can use it.

I solved the minotaur ball-less penis issue.  Females now can go futa.  That bullyed me a bit.  I'll take care of the boaring boar later.  But it must be a texture issue.

The Scamp aggressive cowgirl pose always pissed me off with the misaligned distance between NPC and scamp.  Well... now it doesn't.  I'm not saying that I've fixed all issues with animations... some I have no clue how to repair.  But these issues I'm encountering are long-standing alignment/position issues.  These will need be up for review.

I'm now down to working on poses for (HAHAHAHA!!!!) the Will o the Wisp and beyond.  And ROFL... the Will o the Wisp is NOTHING!   Like I said before, there's no meshes.  I could use virtually any animation KF file combinations and it will work.

For just the wisp, I should add more slots. :P  Naw.... that's for later I guess.

Will o the Wisp animations:  just move it to a different potosition.

behind the body at ass level and NPC doggy position =   From Behind/ anal .  Off ani

behind the body at ass level and NPC stands bent over =   From Behind/ anal .  Off ani

in front of the body, at pussy level and NPC lies on back legs spread  = missionary ( Will o the Wisp  moves back and forth ) Off ani

in front of the body, at penis level and NPC lies on back legs closed  = cowgirl ( Will o the Wisp moves up and down )  Def ani for female Will o the Wisp

in front of the body, at pussy level and NPC stands with legs apartStanding Facing  ( Will o the Wisp moves up and down ) Off ani

in front of the body, at penis level and NPC stands legs closedblowjob  ( Will o the Wisp moves back and forth )  Def ani for female Will o the Wisp

in front of the body, at penis level and NPC kneels and does hip thrusts = From Behind/ anal . Def ani for female Will o the Wisp ( doggy position )

in front of head and NPC kneels with open mouth = blowjob/face-fuck ( Will o the Wisp moves back and forth ) Off ani

And we have 5 Off and 3 Def ani  :classic_biggrin:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a pity that there are no sperm settings:

glowing sperm for Will o the Wisp

green sperm for Spriggan

brown, khaki for zombies and other undead

colorful, rainbow colors for mania creatures

grey for dementia creatures

Edited by fejeena
5 hours ago, fejeena said:

It's a pity that there are no sperm settings:

glowing sperm for Will o the Wisp

green sperm for Spriggan

brown, khaki for zombies and other undead

colorful, rainbow colors for mania creatures

grey for dementia creatures

Hm... do you feel like rewriting the SPERM SPLASH script to allow for different textures?  :D

Gonna be tied up for a time... but I still tweak Tamago/Hiyoko stuff.  

For example, planning to make it so the Hiyoko Debug feature to ORPHAN a kid (Umbilical Cord command) would also erase HiyokoShooter flags from the target Hiyoko so it doesn't react as the player's child (if it was at all).  Should require no more than a dozen lines altogether between loading/verifying the flag and then proper removal if detected.

And another example is a rework of the MBP generator.  The original MBP generator (not the No-MBP version) generated and stored multiple 'createfullbodycopies' references based on parentage.  It then would randomly choose one of the bodies.  This meant that you didn't create one hiyoko, you made multiple but only sent one down to meet mommy.  I just worked out a means so it only generates one hiyoko out of all the variations available (180 in fact).  Likely, that would cut down on both bloat and Bendu Olo appearances.

That took ... 30 minutes to figure out, incorporate and test.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have a question. Would it be possible to partially install the mod?

It would be to add female versions to some male creatures in the game, such as minotaurs, without replacing the originals. But only this, without sex or new monsters or penises.

I don't know if this limited use is possible.

P.S. Do the creatures have BBB?

Edited by Dracolín

It's kind of a catch all system.  The premise is that it would generate male and female creatures, even being compatible with the TamagoClub system so female creatures were.... well... definitely female.  But only based on certain conditions based on which creature is being detected... verified the chance of masculinity/femininity... and then perform the subsequent changes where needed.

For the mostpart, models for the male creatures are untouched... still many of the original vanilla creatures with only some rudimentary changes for some.  Females require their own female models of course.  The minotaurs, ogres and various others do have female meshes, and these are in use only when determined the creature generated is female.  Male minotaurs and others still have their own vanilla male models.

As far as sex... that is actually the purpose of LoversCreatures, even so far back as version 1.0 which I have never seen. 

Insofar as your request... a mod does exist that does not utilize LoversCreatures, and thus does not require sex.  That mod is OblivionSexualizedMonsters (It took me almost an hour to find this topic knowing it still existed in LoversLab).  In truth, some female models within LoversCreatures 2.5+ came from Rebel O'Conner's famous creature mod, such as the female ogre.  And they do use the same 'skeleton.nif' for both male and female counterparts... walking motions, attacks and so forth are actually the same. 

Just be aware, mods that require/demand LoversCreatures will not work unless LC (any version) isn't installed.  However, those likewise expect creature sex, so... meh whatever.

3 hours ago, Dracolín said:

Hi, I have a question. Would it be possible to partially install the mod?

It would be to add female versions to some male creatures in the game, such as minotaurs, without replacing the originals. But only this, without sex or new monsters or penises.

I don't know if this limited use is possible.

P.S. Do the creatures have BBB?

???  you want some female Minotaur in your game with the possibility of sex?

You want to keep all the male Minotaur in your game ?

LC2.5 will change some male Minotaur into female Minotaur. It will replace original Minos. It does not and can not add new/additional Minos in the game.

So you want to add new female Minotaur in Mods ? Not fuckable?

Can be done with a new folder.

data\meshes\creatures\MinotaurFemale

In the folder you copy all vanilla animations ( walk, fight, .... ) and the vanilla nif files ( I think some horns and hair can be used by females . And of course the skeleton nif  )  Extract the Oblivion bsa file do get the files.

Then you copy the female bodies from LC2.5 in that folder.

Then you need a esp and create new minotaurs. You can use copies of male Minos and change the skeleton nif path and the body parts.

Then place the Mino in the world.

----------------

I did the same with female horses, so they never try to fuck me.

Creatures that are not in the vanilla creatures folder can not have sex.

----------------

And the female mino do not have  bouncing boobs (BBB)