Tachicat2 20101127 Re-Up

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

Tachicat 2.

Allows you to use a spell to force sex on 2 npc you can activate normal or rape. Also creature is supported by this version. just use the spell on the defender (who is Raped/taking normal sex) or offender(who is raping/initiating normal sex) and then start / initiating normal sex/ rape

Installation Instructions

=========================

1. Extract the files to a temporary location.

2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.

3. Copy files to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\

4. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file.

Uninstallation Instructions

===========================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file.

2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

Changelog:

26-01-2012 Re-Up for Tachicat

new spell added tachicatself you can now target yourself and then select an other npc or creature, and also fixed a slight bug in witch the spell would not dispel correctly afterwards.

Credits:

Unknown Japanese Modder/modders who created Tachicat2

Credits:

You guys have probably already noticed. But because of other games and short space of harddrive.

I decided to remove all contents of oblivion to make space for other games like New vegas and skyrim

And because of this i no longer support oblivion or will update or create new content for it. Because of this

I give permission for others who wants to make new additions based of my work to continue with there progress.

The only thing i do ask. If you are using anything from me not to forget to mention my name, because i spend allot

of time creating those mods and translations.

Donkey Signing off for Oblivion..

LoversTachiCat2.rar

• 1 month later...
Guest Donkey

Added a new spell in witch you can target yourself now then select another npc or creature. Also fixed a small bug in the script in witch the script would not dispel correctly afterwards. It should now be fully functional.

• 4 months later...

If you are already at modifying Tachicat, may I offer some wishes/suggestions? :)

I find the selection system pretty annoying, so much that I rarely use it. I would suggest splitting up the two spells into four (or at least three, keeping the first two as one:

- Select offender (Target)

- Select receiver (Target)

- Select self -> Menu as offender/receiver

- Initiate Sex (and offender/receiver should not reset afterwards so you can cast this again without needing to cast the others)

I would suggest splitting up the two spells into four (or at least three' date=' keeping the first two as one:

- Select offender (Target)

- Select receiver (Target)

- Select self -> Menu as offender/receiver

- Initiate Sex (and offender/receiver should not reset afterwards so you can cast this again without needing to cast the others)

[/quote']

Interesting thought. The only issue is that it might get a bit tedious having to switch between 3 different spells just to get an act going the first time, especially when you don't want to repeat afterwards. On the other hand, spells like these could easily exist along side the old spells, at the cost of having a little more clutter in the main spell list...

There's a few other things I would still like to do with Tachicat, such as being able select from more than just the first 9 positions. So I may get around to trying out some of these ideas in the relatively near future.

• 3 months later...

Info from Donkey.

Credits:

You guys have probably already noticed. But because of other games and short space of harddrive.

I decided to remove all contents of oblivion to make space for other games like New vegas and skyrim

And because of this i no longer support oblivion or will update or create new content for it. Because of this

I give permission for others who wants to make new additions based of my work to continue with there progress.

The only thing i do ask. If you are using anything from me not to forget to mention my name, because i spend allot

of time creating those mods and translations.

Donkey Signing off for Oblivion..

The only mod i did not give permission to create new stuff is animation project, because i don't want anyone messing that one up since i spend most of time creating that one. it was created from the ground up, so all of it was my own work.

Topic Closed on Request.

• 10 months later...

I am locking this thread at the request of the mod maker. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding this mod in the lovers technical help section. Before creating a thread, please read the post at the top of the tech help thread and then look to see if a thread already exists regarding the plugin or question you have. If there is no thread present then feel free to create one and someone will try to give you hand.