Lovers Creatures 2.5+

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

???  you want some female Minotaur in your game with the possibility of sex?

You actually mis-read.  He suggested not having sex with the creatures, merely having aesthetic creatures of the female gender, without bumping uglies.

5 hours ago, Dracolín said:

without replacing the originals. But only this, without sex or new monsters or penises.

As that, and he wants mere replacement of certain male creatures with female substitutes, that is why I suggested OblivionSexualizedMonsters old, though it is.  Granted, it does include male genetalia... but a simple edit within the CSE to each of the modified males in question (merely unchecking the penis or like), would take care of this aesthetic.

Oh misspelled. i meant NO sex . That's why I made the non-vanilla folders to have creatures one sex.

And in OblivionSexualizedMonsters  are

OSM-All Genders.esp

OSM-Only female.esp

OSM-Only male.esp

at least in one of the versions I have

If you want to have a mix of male and female use the All Gender Version ( or the versin in the Link ) and delete the male, then they will use vanilla bodies again.

Can be done with TES4Edit,  no CS or CSE needed

You can not delete the penis, most OblivionSexualizedMonsters bodies are with a penis. Of part of the body so that can not even delete it in the nif with NifSkope.

You delete the whole male creatures.

The males are chanded vanilla creatures , with changed body ( anothe nif file )  You delete the entry in the  OSM-All Genders.esp and in the esm ( or OSM-Exclu TRm and esm ) then the creatures of the Oblivion esm are used with the vanilla body.

The females are new created creatures.

There are unfortunately a few exceptions where there are new male creatures (e.g. male Spriggan )  Those creature you have to change the body nif in the esp

Thank you very much for the answers. The files are "Oblivion Sexualized Monsters-exclu TRM.esm" and "OSM-Exclu TRm.esp".

For now I am translating them with a program into my language. How can I disable what you told me and the "Sperm" and "Milk" items with TES4Edit?

So only some creatures of different gender will be added, something aesthetic.

LOVERS CREATURES 2.5+

is at version 2.5.13!!!

Yes, we're at lucky number .13, and things seem to be doing quite fine!

For those wanting a cleaner system, they will now find that .BSA files are not put to good use.  All the textures are kept within a .bsa file rather than have them take up space within the Textures\Creatures folder for each respective creature.  There is a bsa for the custom sounds issued by the Mushroom creature that comes with LoversCreatures. And apart from six Skeleton.Nif files, all the meshes and .kf files formerly flooding the Meshes\Creatures folder are now stored within its own separate .bsa file.

It is true, that the INI folder still contains massive numbers of Motion.Ini files, but this newest design makes installation and uninstallation much easier than before.

♦       ♦       ♦

The Creature Summoning spell which you gain when entering Debug Mode has been altered, not in effect but in organization.  Daedra like the Xivilai and Scamp are now properly classified and found under Daedra.  Mud Crabs and Slaughter Fish are now defined as Animals. And the Skeleton may now be found under Undead like any other dead corpse.

♦       ♦       ♦

There are now way more animations than before.  With the previous iterations of LoversCreatures, only 25% of the creatures had defensive poses.  But as of version 2.5.13, roughly 75% of the creatures may now be submissive. Very few are now remaining that need submissive poses, though some require very unique work done to make that happen.

Those currently without submissive poses:

Daedroth

Elytra

Gnarls (Mania and Dementia)

Hunger

Land Dreugh

Mehrunes Dagon

Mountain Lion

Mud Crab

Murk Dweller / Scalon

Shambles

Spider Daedra

Now I grant you, I am not an animator.  All of the animation files that were added already existed within the package, or within the LAPF package itself. Merely renaming existing .kf offensive and defensive poses for the other creatures were performed.

I have no issue if anyone wished to send updated or improved animation sets, whether to replace those I added or for those that yet to have such animations.

♦       ♦       ♦

The animations that were applied to the Goblin so it could be submissive during sex did not work properly with the Goblin's skeleton.nif file. Because of this, a replacement animation set has now been chosen.

♦       ♦       ♦

The LoversCreatures system has always used updated versions of the .esp files that defined and directed the actual sex animations between participants.  However, this new iteration of LoversCreatures has an even larger capacity than before.  In general, most creatures may have up to six aggressive and two submissive sex animations.  While true that some creatures already had surpassed this quantity, at least two more poses were added on top of this limit.

This update to this required animation .esp file should allow aspiring animators to add more content.

♦       ♦       ♦

And lastly, the LoversCreatures documentation.chm / Help file now has been updated, and includes a basic lecture on what files are needed to design and create a sex animation, discussing locations of .kf files, the Motion INI files and the sPos values.  It explains subtle heiarchy such as how .kf files in a bsa have such a priority that they are not overwritten if one wished to replace them, but .nif files may easily.

This too should aid aspiring animators to know how to add more content.

♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦

Of special note, the Patches available so it works with Lovers Bitch, the LSTBravilUnderground Addon by Fejeena, and mods that relied upon LoversCreatures 2.0 mesh creatures have now been updated.  Now in .BSA format, installation and removal should likewise be an easy thing.

Edited by LongDukDong

LOVERS CREATURES 2.5+

is at lucky version 2.5.14!!!

Much has been accomplished with version 2.5.14, primarily in the interests of outside mods that are curious what sex pose the participants are engaged with... generally speaking.  Using tokens that were already defined for creatures within the Lovers with PK system,  outside mods will be able to distinguish if sex with a creature is in the missionary position, classic doggy style, or even oral.   The new feature required additions to be made to the Motion INI files within the Lovers Creatures package. Of course, one should recognize that default values do exist if the general sex pose is not defined.

But there is MORE!

For some time, those that chose to take a Goblin by force, making it the submissive during sex, may have notice missing meshes.  While goblins were able to have no issue being aggressive, they did have issues being submissive.  I guess they liked to be in charge.  This issue with submissive goblins is no more. Lovers Creatures has always included a method to present additional lower meshes when one is aggressive, generally the attached/included penis. But more than that, it has always included a method to present lower meshes when one is submissive.  It was merely an oversight that the lower submissive meshes for Goblins were not included.  But fret not, as they are now.  

Granted, there's no defined female genetalia down there... if anyone wishes to do a little texture artwork...

Of lower extremites, the Female Scamp now has some during sex.  Another likewise oversight, only a male penis mesh was included, this with a 'set' accompanying.  It was likely that the Female Scamp did not have a defined penis as the plan was to find a compatible penis without anything dangling.  Fortunately, I found something quite compatible just today.  And now this 'package' is included in the package.

For some creatures in the package, determining their gender is problematic as not every creature has a separate female mesh or something to provide distinction.  But today, two more creatures now have female counterparts...

The Mud Crab can now be identified as either Male or Female if one pays attention.  Using a copy of the same basic mesh, a new model is in use with a brighter texture on top.  This means that the female Mud Crab is a bit lighter in color, and the joints in its shell and limbs are a bit more bright red in color. Along with that, the underbelly of the female Mud Crab has a more pinkish hue where its... bits... are held.

And the Spriggan... now has a male boytoy version.  Meshes and textures crafted by dustinflan of Nexus Mods, the male Spriggan has a more square-jawed face and a broader based and less rounded chest.  So yes, there are finally now male Spriggans too.

♦       ♦       ♦

Still, I am not satisfied.

In the middle of 2019, there was talk about isolating certain creatures that are within Oblivion and ensuring they begin with defined genders.  It is basically canon that Dar-Ma's horse is Stallion while Shadowmere is a Mare, and that two Goblins during a Blackwood Company raid were female.  I seek to figure out how to bring this feature to light... though I'm not quite sure.  Movomo's system is quite ingenious if complex.

And then there's continuation of bringing additional female (or male) forms into the mix. For many beasts from the Shivering Isles, there is no visible distinction between male and female, with the exception of the Gatekeeper and Jyggalag that are quite visibly male.  Of the elementals, the Flame Atronach is pretty shapely and a male form is needed. And the Storm Atronach is already bulky enough and a slender powerhouse is on the checklist.

Insofar as models go, I am not one that can craft these, let alone fix a lone piece of genetalia gone wild.  A nice intro, eh?  Well, the penis mesh of the Land Dreugh is sticking out the wrong place, something I cannot correct.  While positioned on the creature's tail, it is on TOP of the upper shell of the body and not the underside which would gyrate into the Dreugh's paramour.

And then... of course... there are some creatures that still have no submissive poses.  But I mentioned and listed those just two days ago.

And the help file (the .Chm) is being updated.  While I included a chapter on Creature Animations... what files are needed to make a creature and NPC get jiggy... I plan to make a separate chapter on what creatures are compatible with Lovers Creatures, and why.

And lastly, I do plan to work on adding more available sPos entry slots for increased sPos capacity.

Ya think I got plans for continuation?

Yup.

On 4/27/2022 at 5:57 AM, LongDukDong said:

In the middle of 2019, there was talk about isolating certain creatures that are within Oblivion and ensuring they begin with defined genders.  It is basically canon that Dar-Ma's horse is Stallion while Shadowmere is a Mare, and that two Goblins during a Blackwood Company raid were female.  I seek to figure out how to bring this feature to light... though I'm not quite sure.  Movomo's system is quite ingenious if complex.

I dont know much about scripting or modding in general myself, but from what I've read in the .chm, as long as the creature possesses a Gender Token when spawning in, they should be able to be identified as whatever gender you set them to be.

Following that line of logic I used TES4Edit to create a pretty primitive .esp, that basically adds in gender tokens to all the named, and unique creatures' inventories that I want to. And it works for the most part, though occasionally while the creature is read as the correct gender with the Is Female? spell, the model remains the opposite. But the biggest issue with my method is that... it's just a basic override at the end of a modlist, which could lead to some conflict problems as it doesn't get merged into the Bashed Patch for some reason.

I'd honestly prefer if there was a script that looks for specific named creatures/ID, and issues them a specified gender token correlating with their canon/intended genders. Either that, or an entirely new script that overrides the usual LoversCreature script that identifies gender.

Edited by Verskon

The tokens are part of the system. It also requires appending this information to arrays used by appropriate quests that run at game start and every-so-instance, and trigger that instance.  And the method you described would not append or remove any Tamago data if you were using TamagoClub or the Tamago/Hiyoko Set.  So yeah, there is more to it.

And I thank you for reading the Help file. Most of the contents, just as the actual code, was crafted by @movomo.  And wow... is he inventive.  Takes a bit of studying his code to figure out much of the complexity.

Hi LongDukDong. I have a little problem with the version 2.5.14. I put files from the archives and bsa files in the data folder. Read the recommendations for load order sorting from fejeena. But after the call, it is impossible to interact with creatures as it was in the version 2.0. Dialog box does not appear. I can only call for new.

4 hours ago, Tommi007 said:

But after the call, it is impossible to interact with creatures as it was in the version 2.0. Dialog box does not appear. I can only call for new.

Define what exactly you mean by not being able to interact with the creatures? You shouldn't be able to actively interact with the creatures (sex acts in general) unless with some outside mod/plugin such as LoversSlaveTrader, LoversRaperS, LoversBitch, LoversCalm, etc.

If by the Dialog Box, you mean the Summon Creatures spells, the Summons spells are only available when one enters Debug Mode.  Since 2.5 was envisioned by Movomo, the spells were made only available as debug spells, so you would need to alter the xLoversCreature.ini file to change the debug mode.  While just a guess, I believe Movomo thought that the Summon Creature spell was pretty much a panic-enducing cheat, allowing one to wreak havoc in cities with a limitless supply of creatures costing no mana at all.   But if you want the spells, the setting for Debug mode is at the top of the xLoversCreature.ini file.  Said change was mentioned in the .chm help file under "Usage Guide > Using the Spells".

Having used 2.0 for years, my copy dated February 25, 2013, I am aware that there is no other dialog system for LoversCreatures.  HOWEVER, you may find it entertaining that the creature's 'spell' that they cast that forces the NPC into being raped by Creatures was altered.  When the spell is cast, it *BOOM!!!* changes depending on the creature's sex.  Males rape you... female creatures 'may' be forcing you to take THEM sexually (unless you're female too... sorta 30/70 chance?).  My own personal touch knowing that there was a submissive effect that was never functional for all these years until now.

Edited by LongDukDong

Nice find!  Certainly a sweeter face.  She must be very popular!!!!!

I'll see about including the content later.  Thankfully, the permissions within the page state:

Upload permission

You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file

Modification permission

You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator

His name being Verskon.

18 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Define what exactly you mean by not being able to interact with the creatures? You shouldn't be able to actively interact with the creatures (sex acts in general) unless with some outside mod/plugin such as LoversSlaveTrader, LoversRaperS, LoversBitch, LoversCalm, etc.

Thank you very much for the answer. I will look for what is the problem.

Another question. During the scene, the hero and creature are highly displaced relative to each other in the same plane. Numeric keys 1-8 cannot correct this offset. Maybe there are additional settings in the ini file?

Or this question is more for Lovers with PK 96.2 ?

32 minutes ago, Tommi007 said:

Another question. During the scene, the hero and creature are highly displaced relative to each other in the same plane. Numeric keys 1-8 cannot correct this offset. Maybe there are additional settings in the ini file?

Which hero/creature combination are we talking about?  Pics?

MOST of the Ini files were untouched by me... other than adding the requisite comments for study and other-modder usage.  This could be a situation of an incorrect INI value for a given animation for a NPC/Creature combination.

And insofar as numeric keys 1-8, LC doesn't affect the keyed input... never did.  Those keys should still work.

Edited by LongDukDong

You know you can move player and creature faster or slower

From the LAPF discription:

- It is now possible to make position adjustments & change animations for NPC/NPC sex.
First move the crosshair close enough to display the name of either actor of the pair involved
to lock adjustments keys to that sex act, and then use the 0-9/arrow keys as you would for player
sex, or grab key for animation change.
- Since the number keys 1-8 bring up the quickbar when the player is not involved in sex, the
number pad numbers can also now be used for position adjustments.

- Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at quadruple speed. Holding
down Ctrl makes them at half speed.

I don't know any creatures animation that is totally wrong.

Some are not perfect.

And remember animations are made for scale/size 1.   If the Player/NPC is not scale 1 (body size of the race) the animation is bad.  The same with the creature. Some creatures exist in many sizes. e.g. Elytra size 1.2 , 1.4 , 1.6 , 1.8  , 2.0    or Minotaur:  HircineMinotaur 1.0 ,  Minotaur 1.3  , Lord Minotaur 1.4 

And they all use the same animation. So it can't be perfect 

You can use the Lovers Set Scale/ Lovers Set Scale Revised, it set all "sex participants" to scale 1.0

In the animation ini files you can only set the same as with the keys in game.  up, down, forward, backward.    No turing/angle change of  Player/NPC or creature.  Only a full 180° turn of the offender with "set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1"

Skeever?  Glad you're talking about the rat and not the stalker/urban-predator (urban dictionary).

Technically, we could if we had modelers and animation artists.

ratty.jpg

Shown above is an excerpt from the help file that comes with LoversCreatures.  As you can see within the Creature Checklist, the rat is noted to not use offensive genetalia... it being replaced by the tail;  and that both gender distinction and penile animations are desired.

It is not the only one in the checklist with non-penile insertion listed with a request for both modeling and animations.  Of non-penile partners, I even threw Jyggalag* under the bus for that one. But again, I myself am neither a modeler nor an animator.

As to the increase in animations which reduced the number of non-defensive creatures, I merely found already existing animations that worked well enough with the current creature crop.  But that wouldn't be enough when I cannot model either.

I am open to submissions as long as they keep with the vanilla-style appearance for the creatures.

* Ya know, Good ol' Sheogorath the Mad God could suggest that Jyggalag was a dickless wonder for that one! :lol:  HAHA!  Of course, then... who was he insulting? 

Edited by LongDukDong
Sheo joke

First thing's first... let's look at THAT mod:

Imp.png

OKAY, while it goes into the IMP's mesh folder, it does NOT rewrite the skeleton.nif.   So since it uses the vanilla nif attributed to the Imp, the replacement will work.  (personally, I'd just make a new creature using the body mesh so you had Imps and this.

Second, let's look at the Creature Checklist in the Lovers Creatures CHM/Help file which is in the  main Esm/Esp zip file:

CrCHeck.jpg

Yep, the Imp has at least one submissive sPos.  I do not recall what that position is, but from this list, the imp has two aggressive and one submissive sex position attributed to him or her... a female body model already in the package.

NOTE, if you wish to use male imps and use THIS body mesh for females, recall that the suffix code for female bodies would be "{name}_Lcbf" 

which stands for... LoversCreaturesBodyFemale   You will find that under Understanding Female Creatures in the Usage Guide chapter in the help file.

If you don't do that....  the male imp default body would get replaced, and the FEMALE imp supplied by LoversCreatures 2.5 stays put.  ;)

Edited by LongDukDong

What's even better news is that there are nipples and puss hidden underneath rings and cover on groin. Just need to use nifscope to select them ->remove branch and more is revealed.

You can even do variation with rings around nipple and no rings at all.

23.jpg

24.jpg

Anatomically doable.  Grant you.  But the effort for the LoversCreatures system is to keep the initial creatures as Vanilla as they could.  For this, creatures that are generally male should be untouched with female counterparts crafted.  Likewise, creatures female in appearance should have new male counterparts which would be visibly different.  As examples, the newly added male Spriggan (by dustinflan).

You may notice that the female Frost Atronach (by Rebel O'Connor) used last year was replaced by the Half-Off version (by GriLka).  Despite the midriff area which reveals a more human feminine form beneath, head and all extremities are vanilla in design.  If the midriff itself could be changed to appear even more vanilla, it would be complete indeed.

The creature checklist within the LC package does indicate changes that are desired, gender distinction and the like,

:)  If any modelers are out there that can craft vanilla-styled female (or male) counterparts that won't break game immersion, we're waiting. This could be to revitalize the Female Creature Workshop.

Edited by LongDukDong
12 hours ago, Nepro said:

What's even better news is that there are nipples and puss hidden underneath rings and cover on groin. Just need to use nifscope to select them ->remove branch and more is revealed.

You can even do variation with rings around nipple and no rings at all.

23.jpg

24.jpg

the model is cute, but it has seams and non-coordinated normals on the borders of the body parts, I redid her head and normals with a different body

FLJv-dLX0AI1W6J.jpgFLJv-dDXMAAJST4.jpg