Lovers Creatures 2.5+

Lovers Creatures 2.5+

View File

Nothing is ever constant, and things must evolve.  And so, the classic Lovers Creatures has now evolved.  No longer are creatures forced to be solely male and dominant.  Now the world of Nirn and the realms beyond have finally been balanced with gender, and animals and entities may be found both male and female! 

LOVERS CREATURES 2.5+

Finally, the thread by @movomo now has its own download page to keep his work found  (>here<)  alive.  And yes, this package is an extension and evolution of both Lovers Creatures 2.0 and the Female Creature Workshop.

So what is this mod and what does it do?

This mod makes it possible to have sex with creatures throughout Tamriel and beyond. It also expands the fauna of the realms by supporting the differences in gender. By installing this package, you install custom animations for sex between actors and creatures, and various graphic models to enhance certain creatures insofar as their prospective sex,

How to install?

Download the following files:

• LC25 Main                     - Contains all esps, esms and INI files required, and two replacement LAPF files
  • LC25 Meshes                 - Contains a .bsa with nearly all required meshes
  • LC25 Textures              - Contains a .bsa with all required textures

Install the contents of all three zip files into your Oblivion\Data folder. When it asks, permit the LoversIdleAnimsPriority and LoversAnimObjectsPriority files to be overwritten by the ones from this package as they contain additional content for creature sex.

The LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp is for use with Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul (not verified or updated for 2.5.13).

The xLCR.esp adds beta-testing spells to determine if a creature is male or female, hopefully obvious in some cases.

What patches are there for Lovers Creatures 2.5?

LoversCreature - Patch - LC20Armor.bsa

Lovers Creatures 2.0 replaced certain creature meshes with so-called pieces referred to as armor. Normal horse.nif meshes were replaced with horsearmor.nif files, and minotaur.nif files likewise replaced.  Mods that used Lovers Creatures 2.0 as a basis for their bestiary will rely upon these meshes not initially supplied with this package.

LoversCreature - Patch - LoversBitch.bsa

LoversBitch creates various new canines which you may... befriend.  However, they rely upon Lovers Creatures 'armor' bodies (see above). This package compensates for that and supplies proper canine bodies and knots proper for the various breeds.  This patch is also recommended for use with LST BravilUnderground as canine resources are used within the underground training areas.

LoversCreature - Patch - LSTBRAddon.bsa

A fine work by @fejeena, his add-on adds various visual enhancements throughout the cavernous underground city beneath Bravil. Of note, there are custom creatures that may be found, these too also relying upon Lovers Creatures 'armor' bodies (see above). This package again compensates and updates the meshes for the creatures, including some quite new and vibrant in appearance. 

LoversCreature - Patch - My Horse.bsa

Also recommended to use with the wonderful LSTBravilUnderground add-on by @fejeena, this supplement works with the enhancements he applied to the stallions he provided in the Underground.

Is Lovers Creatures 2.0 needed for this mod?

No.  When initially designed, the system relied upon the installation of Lovers Creatures 2.0 before the remaining files were added.  But now this package is fully integrated. If you have version 2.0 installed, you need only install this package atop.  And if you don't have version 2.0 installed, just install this version anyway.

Is Creature Replacer with Dicks needed?

Not at all.  As this creates gender differences between creatures, it supplies different meshes for both male and females. Dogs will be carrying a hell of a package between their legs while bitches will not. Female minotaurs will appear with a J-Cup bust while their males keep a thick package beneath their legs.

How compatible is LoversCreatures 2.5?

This mod functions quite well with all other mods, whether it be games like DarkBloodlines, LoversGGBlackmail, and beyond. Certain mods created their own creatures based on LoversCreatures 2.0, so some graphic appelations (mainly custom male genetalia) would be missing, but some patches have been made to take care of this issue.

Can creatures be raped?

Being able to have a creature be 'submissive' or receptive has always been possible, though quite limited as no actual animations were previously made.  Using the old LoversTachicat mod, you could be the aggressive during sex with a creature, but it would appear as if you and the creature were standing in the same place, fixed and still until the audible sex had played out.  However, a certain number of creatures now have submissive poses and may now actually appear receptive during sex.

Currently, the DUKKY version of LoversRaperS supports the actual rape of creatures, whether male or female, even performing tests to ensure a creature has submissive sex animations or not.   And the DUKKY version of LoversSlaveTrader does the same, allowing the training of creatures with aggressive or submissive sex.

Do all current creatures have female (or male) counterparts?

No.  Not every creature has its opposite.  Obviously, Mehrunes Dagon and Jyllylag have no feminine side (though my suggestions got some *GASP* reactions).  Spriggans definitely deliver a feminine persona.  And there isn't much distinction with various animals such as rats, mudcrabs or Land Dreugh. However, it is not out of the question if anyone wished to supply some alteration.

Oh, and good luck trying to find any distinction between will-o-the-wisps.

Do all current creatures have submissive poses?

Unfortunately not.  However, roughly 75% of the creatures now have submissive poses.  As of now, the mountain lion, mudcrab, shambles, Mehrunes Dagon and Scalon have none.  None were defined for the Daedroth or Hunger given their odd aggressive poses. and the Elytra, Gnarls, Land Dreugh and Spider Daedra are so unusual in design that custom animations are certainly required.

Alas, I am not skilled in any way in the crafting of animations, let alone submissive poses.

Is sex with custom creatures allowed?

This mod, just as Lovers Creatures 2.0, bases the animation mechanics on the default (or vanilla) skeletons that the creatures use. As long as a custom creature uses such a skeleton, it will be fine. But one that comes with its own unique skeleton will not work and the animations will either temporarily freeze for the duration or appear very disjointed.  So a creature like Zenman's Water Nymph based on the Spriggan design will work fine. But the use of A Female Xivilai model by  Oldwolf58 will deliver disappointing results.

Can I knock up a creature?

Excuse me?  Well, actually yes.  You could with Lovers Creatures 2.0, that being if you used Tachicat as I mentioned before and installed the TamagoClub/HiyokoClub package.  But with LoversCreatures 2.5+, this can be more visually represented.  @movomo  began work on making creatures switch between meshes for different pregnancy stages. This I tested a while ago and was able to see distinctions with certain creatures. But I myself had not gotten any further.  Custom meshes for each stage of pregnancy is required per creatures, and I am not one fluent in altering said meshes.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/05/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Oblivion, OBSE, Lover with PK

Edited by LongDukDong
Page contents updated for version 2.5.13
6 minutes ago, eightballyuri said:

it this a replacement or add on too gregathit lovers creatures?

Is Lovers Creatures 2.0 needed for this mod?

No.  When initially designed, the system relied upon the installation of Lovers Creatures 2.0 before the remaining files were added.  But now this package is fully integrated. If you have version 2.0 installed, you need only install this package atop.  And if you don't have version 2.0 installed, just install this version anyway.

If you do not have MOO installed you do NOT install loversIdleanimspriority_MOO.esp

If you have MOO installed you CAN  install loversIdleanimspriority_MOO.esp  and the MOO creatures works with Lovers, or you do not install loversIdleanimspriority_MOO.esp and the MOO creatures does not work with Lovers.  Mods with new creatures that are not in the vanilla creatures folders does not work with Lovers. The mod works perfectly, just no sex possible.   The loversIdleanimspriority_MOO.esp is a patch for MOO so that some MOO creatures works with Lovers. But you can use MOO without the patch (just no sex possible)

So you do not need MOO to use LoversCreature 2.5

6 hours ago, fejeena said:

If you do not have MOO installed you do NOT install loversIdleanimspriority_MOO.esp

If you have MOO installed you CAN  install loversIdleanimspriority_MOO.esp  and the MOO creatures works with Lovers, or you do not install loversIdleanimspriority_MOO.esp and the MOO creatures does not work with Lovers.  Mods with new creatures that are not in the vanilla creatures folders does not work with Lovers. The mod works perfectly, just no sex possible.   The loversIdleanimspriority_MOO.esp is a patch for MOO so that some MOO creatures works with Lovers. But you can use MOO without the patch (just no sex possible)

So you do not need MOO to use LoversCreature 2.5

yeah i just went into the data folder and delete the MOO esp

5 hours ago, FatGugu1973 said:

I'm getting CTD on attempted load. It doesn't even make it to the Bethesda logo. 

Now where the heck do I find my load order in Vortex.... 

Glad you are looking for the load order.  But it is the same exact load order for Lovers Creatures 2.0. 

The only exceptions are the optional xLCR.esp and LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp files.  Again, LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp is only used if you are using Maskar's system, and should be placed along with the default LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp. And xLCR.esp is more of a beta-testing tool.

If you think you do not need the supplied files...

• LoversAnimObjectsPriority.bsa
  • LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
  • LoversIdleAnimsPriority

... because you have them with the LAPF package...?  WRONG.  The ones from LC2.5+ are newer and need to overwrite the old ones.  They contain features and code to execute the animal sex animatics.  As stated in the first page regarding installation...

16 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Install the contents of all three zip files into your Oblivion\Data folder. When it asks, permit the LoversIdleAnimsPriority and LoversAnimObjectsPriority files to be overwritten by the ones from this package as they contain additional content for creature sex.

With the LAPF skeleton.

A Mod has overwritten the LAPF skeleton , install it again ( only the 3 skeletons )

Read https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

scroll down to 2.  Problems during gameplay.

and read  Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

---------

Maybe you have installed a BBB armor/clothing Mod after you have installed LAPF, or a body replacer. Some Mods add a skeleton with BBB but not the LAPF skeleton with butt and penis bones.   Always unzip such mods before you install them and delete the skeletons.

• 1 month later...

No. If you instal the full Version 1.51a BB LC3  and let it overwrite the LC2.5 files there can't be a stretching dicks.

You must install the LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z  last. First all meshes 7z and all textures 7z,   And if you have Lovers Bitch already install you only have to install the LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z   again to overwrite the LC2.5 dog files.

Have you checked the meshes/creatures/dog folder if you have the right skeleton? With penis bones.   size 32KB  ( the vanilla skeleton without penis bone is 31KB )

On 12/5/2021 at 7:36 PM, LongDukDong said:

What patches are there for Lovers Creatures 2.5?

On 12/5/2021 at 7:36 PM, LongDukDong said:

LC LoversBitch

LoversBitch creates various new canines which you may... befriend.  However, they rely upon Lovers Creatures 'armor' bodies (see above). This package compensates for that and supplies proper canine bodies and knots proper for the various breeds.  Recommended for use with LST BravilUnderground. Must be installed after LoversBitch and not before.

The canines from LoversBitch, as the above text suggests, uses a different nif/mesh/model for canines.  This is true, whether the original version or LBGW through @fejeenaSaid models for all the creatures ares a modified mesh, having an already attached canine male anatomy.  LoversCreatures 2.5+ utilizes the un-altered original mesh/model without the attachment.

The above-described patch re-establishes that for all canines within LoversBitch... dickless dogs. However, the above patch also adds the required LC2.5+ dog shaft (hiding the dick) and balls mesh for the canines when designated male, and brings out the extended knotted dick during coitus as the LC2.5+ system does for other defined creatures.

Insofar as what fejeena stated... Yes.  You must install LC2.5+ first and then install LoversBitch later.  And seriously, his version of Bitch has some seriously better dominant canine coitus animations than what LC2.5+ initially contains... the defined canine animations not having changed since 2.0.  Then after that, install the LC LoversBitch patch to restore the original dog meshes and add the LC2.5+ attributes.

For other Lovers Mods, please note the other Lovers patches described in the initial post, and found in this mod's download page.

Edited by LongDukDong

I was wondering if you had any ideas what i did wrong.  when I rape the goblin shaman in the tutorial the model seems to be missing parts (just a floating head and legs) and the animation seems to not run correctly, we just twitch floating away from each other. I will be trying to reinstall my mods and reorganize my mod list for now but any advice you could give would be appreciated. (the new models for zombies, trolls, imps ect. work but I have not tried running any animations yet. I'm just testing things out for now)

Were these custom goblins from a mod? 

Chances are, you may need the
LC Armor20 patch. 

You see, many mods were made that utilized creatures defined by Lovers Creatures 2.0, and this in turn had them use special meshes that had gender content attached to their meshes.  The LC Armor20 patch replaces the basic meshes recognized by mods using LC 2.0, not including their own unique creatures.

Now if you have LSTBravilUnderground, you'd need the LC BravilUnderground Addon patch and LC LoversBitch patch as LSTBravilUnderground not only has its own creatures but uses creature meshes from LoversBitch.

12 hours ago, alster523 said:

Idk what i did wrong but when i try to assult one of the creatures that is supposed to have an animation both them and my character jsut stand there not doing anything. 

In most cases caused by wrong load order. 

Or wrong installation. Have you installed LoversCreatures after LAPF and let it overwrite some LAPF files ( LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp)

45 minutes ago, fejeena said:

In most cases caused by wrong load order. 

Or wrong installation. Have you installed LoversCreatures after LAPF and let it overwrite some LAPF files ( LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  and LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp)

Yes i did install it after lapf and so it should have overwritten everything necessary.

42 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

And likewise....

Define:  Which creature?

Define:  LoversRaperS, LoversTachicat or using xLCR (which I personally never use :P )

I am using RaperS and i have tried it with the scamp lich and minotaur and none of them work. (attaching loadorder.txt in case it helps.)

loadorder.txt

Oh, yeah... you're out of order alright.   the Lovers.esm goes before the Tamago.esm.  You have some Lovers mods before Lovers's own .esp... the Priorities files aren't at the end of your mod order... and more.

>WORKING<

Edited by LongDukDong