Lovers Creatures 2.5+

8 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Oh, yeah... you're out of order alright.   the Lovers.esm goes before the Tamago.esm.  You have some Lovers mods before Lovers's own .esp... the Priorities files aren't at the end of your mod order... and more.

>WORKING<

... idk how i grabbed the boss masterlist off the lapf index does it not work anymore is the version of there old?

I do not know about the boss masterlist.  However, MUCH was out of order. And I am unfamiliar with all of the mods in question, but I think I have them within the proper placement based on the mod order suggested in the thread you can reach in the YELLOW LINK in my signature:

Ones in brighter WHITE are ones I am fully familiar.  Headings giving mod order suggestions are in YELLOW.

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Oblivion.esm
Morrowind_ob.esm
CustomSpellIcons - OBME.esm
BreakUndies.esm
CM Partners.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

(ITEMS)
ANB_Portable_Bedroll.esp
Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp
Dagger Galore Patch.esp
PrisonIrons.esp
SpellSinger.esp
UChainBeast.esp
MidasSpells.esp

(GROUP OVERHAULS)
Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
BetterBlocking.esp
Purge Cell Buffers ++.esp
Dynamic Map.esp

SMChorrol.esp

(QUESTS --- Typically NOT lovers)
Hentai Mania.esp
Plate of the Shadow.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

(---KINDA MISCELLANEOUS---)
Anime Loading Screens - Hazuki.esp
Anime Loading Screens SI - Hazuki.esp
Show Map Markers.esp
AddActorValues_example.esp
All+5AttributeModifiers.esp

(LANDSCAPES)

(Specific for HentaiMania 2)-----
HentaiMania2.esp
HentaiMania2_Merged_Hell.esp
HM2SummonCompatible.esp
-----------------------------------

(OTHER LANDSCAPES IN A SPECIFIC ORDER)
< You have none of these... >

(TAMAGO AND LOVERS)
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
xLCR.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversLight.esp
PlayerSlaveCry.esp

wsViolator.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp

(POSES & ANIMATIONS)

(RACES THEN COMPANIONS)
Ice Elves and Wolf Elves.esp
Synx.esp

MidasMagicCompanions.esp
CM Partners.esp
CM Partners NPC.esp
CM Partners More NPCs.esp
CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp
CM Partner Sandra.esp
CM Spiderling Vae Victis.esp
SnowAndHarukoCMPartners.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Pym Companion.esp

(RACE FIXES)

(THE END)
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

(PAST HERE... Low inpact mods that affect.... nothing)
< None I see >

Note:  I am not sure that you should be able to play Hentai Mania and Hentai Mania 2 at the same time... AND you're using two overhauls (Colorwheel's and the Character Overhaul) that might give you mixed results.  The other stuff?  Not sure.

Edited by LongDukDong
5 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

I do not know about the boss masterlist.  However, MUCH was out of order. And I am unfamiliar with all of the mods in question, but I think I have them within the proper placement based on the mod order suggested in the thread you can reach in the YELLOW LINK in my signature:

Reveal hidden contents

Ones in brighter WHITE are ones I am fully familiar.  Headings giving mod order suggestions are in YELLOW.

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Oblivion.esm
Morrowind_ob.esm
CustomSpellIcons - OBME.esm
BreakUndies.esm
CM Partners.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

(ITEMS)
ANB_Portable_Bedroll.esp
Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp
Dagger Galore Patch.esp
PrisonIrons.esp
SpellSinger.esp
UChainBeast.esp
MidasSpells.esp

(GROUP OVERHAULS)
Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
BetterBlocking.esp
Purge Cell Buffers ++.esp
Dynamic Map.esp

SMChorrol.esp

(QUESTS --- Typically NOT lovers)
Hentai Mania.esp
Plate of the Shadow.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

(---KINDA MISCELLANEOUS---)
Anime Loading Screens - Hazuki.esp
Anime Loading Screens SI - Hazuki.esp
Show Map Markers.esp
AddActorValues_example.esp
All+5AttributeModifiers.esp

(LANDSCAPES)

(Specific for HentaiMania 2)-----
HentaiMania2.esp
HentaiMania2_Merged_Hell.esp
HM2SummonCompatible.esp
-----------------------------------

(OTHER LANDSCAPES IN A SPECIFIC ORDER)
< You have none of these... >

(TAMAGO AND LOVERS)
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
xLCR.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversLight.esp
PlayerSlaveCry.esp

wsViolator.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp

(POSES & ANIMATIONS)

(RACES THEN COMPANIONS)
Ice Elves and Wolf Elves.esp
Synx.esp

MidasMagicCompanions.esp
CM Partners.esp
CM Partners NPC.esp
CM Partners More NPCs.esp
CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp
CM Partner Sandra.esp
CM Spiderling Vae Victis.esp
SnowAndHarukoCMPartners.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Pym Companion.esp

(RACE FIXES)

(THE END)
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

(PAST HERE... Low inpact mods that affect.... nothing)
< None I see >

Note:  I am not sure that you should be able to play Hentai Mania and Hentai Mania 2 at the same time... AND you're using two overhauls (Colorwheel's and the Character Overhaul) that might give you mixed results.  The other stuff?  Not sure.

As to hentai mania 1 and 2 they are separate the first is a dungeon overhaul that changed enimes and eqipment the second is a full quest line so far as i have foudn there is no issue running both of them. and as to colourwheels and oco so far as ive found if you install oco after you still get the armor and zombies and the like from colourwheel while getting the faces and what not from oco. all that i have run into on that part is a few seems here and there but i have never managed to play even native oblivion without them so i jsut live with it. As to the yellow link i shall check it out and see if i can fix thing then report back.

Something that you loaded must be affecting the system, perhaps overwriting the LAPF default skeletons, or the Vanilla skeletons of the original scamp/creature.

LC2.5 does not change or alter the skeletons used by LAPF.  And LAPF does not alter the Vanilla creature skeletons, using those from Oblivion itself.  Perhaps you should look at the LAPF package, and copy the "Meshes/Characters/_male" folder into your game folder so you have the skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif  where they should be.  AND make sure you have all the motion files in your game's INI folder (01_Motion.ini to 5050_Motion.ini).

Here, I took pics.

ScreenShot171.jpg

Here I am, back at the Imperial Dungeon.  A Lycanthrope Elf...

ScreenShot172.jpg

USED:  player.placeatme 2d802

(The 000 wasn't needed as they are placeholders.  Now if it was from ANOTHER mod further down,  yeah)

My new plaything.... couldn't she have been ... prettier?

ScreenShot173.jpg

SHE caught me off guard....

ScreenShot174.jpg

Turns out, she wanted it.

ScreenShot175.jpg

So I tapped that ass.

EDIT:  Oh, I blasted it with my GenderBender spell, though the 'Lovers Creatures Sex Change' would do the same.

Edited by LongDukDong

Could bbb be the issue since i do have that going. also as to the the motions is it supposed to go 1 to 5050 without skipping numbers? because mine has gaps in the numbers.

Also i reinstalled both lapf and creatures and it says that the scamp dosent have a defnesive animation now.

Edited by alster523
On 1/30/2022 at 6:49 PM, alster523 said:

I fully redownloaded creatures and repacked the file into wyre bash and it now works. idk what went wrong with the last one as it seems to have all the same files but thx for trying to help and deff with the load order.

Cool.  But if you have the LoversBitchGoneWild, remember to install LoversBitch after you install LC2.5+.  Reason?   LoversBitch has some BETTER canine copulation animatics than LoversCreatures.

I'm not changing the animatics within LC2.5+ unless some 'new' defensives show up for those without.... though I have NO CLUE HOW TO ADD THOSE RIGHT NOW!!!!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like a bit of a goober asking this but I can't get any of the submissive animations to work. Literally everything else in the mod is working properly except the submissive animations. I did a OMM install and it didn't work so I tried manual and it also did not work. I am wondering if I need to get the animations from elsewhere or not since I downloaded the 3 main file sets from the page.

Just now, fejeena said:

What does not work?

Sex started, but player and creature are standing without animation?

Sex started, but error message about missing animation / kf files ?

But you can start Sex?  xLCR.esp is activated .

The sex will start but both NPCs will just stand there. Its only for the submissive creature positions every other animation works as intended

Lovers Creatures 2.5+ exists as its own mod, an update and replacement for Lovers Creatures 2.0.  When originally worked upon, it was an addition to LC2.0, overwriting some key areas... but no longer.  This is now a self-contained complete package... not including some patches for mods based upon older LC2.0.

The mod consists of three required files:  LC25 esps and sound LC25 Meshes and (gawd) 1518969164_LC25Textures.  *sigh* I hope they fix the upload system to get rid of that stupid PREFIX NUMBER!!!  *ahem*  These are to be unpacked and installed in your Oblivion game's Data folder as any other mod.

NOTE:  If using with LoversBitch, please install prior to installation of LoversBitch.

For purposes of compatibility with other Lovers with PK mods, three additional patches are available:  LC Armor20 (recommended), LC LoversBitch (useful for those playing it and BravilUnderground), and LC BravilUnderground Addon.

Insofar as submissive animations, there are only a handful of creatures that have submissive poses.  Those are the baliwog, goblin, lich, minotaur, scamp, skeleton, spriggan (yum), xivilai and zombie.  And some allowances were made for the Tentacle Monster Hitode and Mushroom from LC2.0.

If using the updated LoversRaperS Dukky Edition, there are new areas to adjust the chance of rape involving creatures, and a system to handle instances whrere one rapes a creature that doesn't have a submissive pose.  And infoar as the Dukky edition of LoversSlaveTrader, one can train a creature to be 'submissive' if enslaved and broken, but only if the creature does have a submissive pose.  Yep, both mods actually run tests for these.

I have not tested with LoversTachicat, the only other mod I am aware that lets the player perform sex with a creature in the submissive.

FOR LAPF COMPLIANCE PURPOSES:  Any creature that one wishes to make LAPF compliant needs that creature to be based on an already existing 'vanilla' creature, or at least it must use the same 'skeleton.nif' of an existing creature.  As an example, some mods use the same 'rat' skeleton.nif file to make variations of a FACEHUGGER from Ridley Scott's ALIEN.  And a Water Nymph available at NexusMods uses the spriggan skeleton.  Creatures that do not use a standardized skeleton will not properly function during coitus.  And even though LoversBitchGoneWild has a werewolf skeleton, it is merely a duplicate of the xivilai skeleton.

EDIT:  Was I typing for freakin' 30 minutes?????

Edited by LongDukDong

LOVERS CREATURES 2.5+

is at version 2.5.12!!!

First, an adjustment was made to the special 'spells' that are cast by creatures that are summoned specifically within this mod. That is, creatures spawned by the SUMMON LOVERS CREATURE spell had their own personal sex-act spell reworked.  Initially, most creatures used an 'attack' spell, which made them dominant during sex, while a scarce few had a 'temptation' spell which made the NPC the dominant and the creature submissive.  It is these two spells that I discuss.

Now, both spells invoke a special function.  It looks at the creature's gender, the NPC's gender, and it does its thing.  Obviously male creatures are gonna love diving into any female adventurer.  And some female spriggan might wanna get some archer's wood.  And the beauty of the way it has been orchestrated is that I had no need to alter every single LC creature to do it, and it works fine with creatures of any gender.  While a male minotaur might wish to give a female elf a ride, a female minotaur may instead want to be ridden.

There' some variables handling how it works out with same-sex partners... so results are not 'always' fixed.  And not all creatures like using spells as they may work more with basic mundane attacks.  Ow....  But that's how it has been.  Nothing different there.

♦       ♦       ♦

For anyone who liked to view the Command Console, but always groaned when they saw it filled with the  'transformations' of each creature on the current map... rejoice.   The transformation script now encapsulates the statement delivering the message with a debug flag requirement.  You will now only see the console window filled with the loverscreatures messages if you have debug turned on.

♦       ♦       ♦

Now that's quite a bit insofar as scripting.  But what spurred it on was a trip over at Nexus Mods.  I found this shapely lady over there and I just thought... YES!

FemFrost.jpg

Your eyes are not deceiving you.  We now have a Female Frost Atronach that  has something of a more canon or vanilla feel to it and  works just as fine with the Atronach's skeleton.  Even better, this model from the Half Off Female Frost Atronach courtesy of GriLka has no issues of usage as long as due credit is given.  So yep, his name is now listed as one of the contributors to the package.  Of course, this means that the version by Rebel o'Conner and his OblivionSexualizedMonsters package is no longer being used.

If you are familiar with the Half Off Female Frost Atronach mod, your eyes are not deceiving you.  The texture isn't the initial human-skin texture, nor is it the more gray snow texture.  The texture was taken from a female dremora, desaturated and hue adjusted to a degree.  That way, it has a bit more 'detail' in the skin that isn't so smooth. Not my best work, but more in keeping with the style.

♦       ♦       ♦

And for those playing mods designed with LoversCreatures 2.0, the LCArmor20 patch has been updated with this version of the Female Frost Atronach.

Edited by LongDukDong

so, I've been trying to get this to work for a while now, and can't seem to figure it out... Whenever I try rape a creature, it says there is no defensive animations, and does nothing. And I can't figure out how to have consensual sex either, if that is a thing... I tried on multiple creatures... Wolves, dogs, horses, and goblins, among others... But everytime I get the message, this creature has no defensive animations... Any help would be appreciated.

On 2/9/2022 at 6:46 PM, LongDukDong said:

Insofar as submissive animations, there are only a handful of creatures that have submissive poses.  Those are the baliwog, goblin, lich, minotaur, scamp, skeleton, spriggan (yum), xivilai and zombie.  And some allowances were made for the Tentacle Monster Hitode and Mushroom from LC2.0.

There are currently no 'animators' working upon animal-type creature animations, which I did complain about.  So only these listed above may be visually sexed-up. 

Edited by LongDukDong

Dunno what to say.  I just downloaded the three main files:

• LC25 esps and Sound
  • LC25 Meshes
  • 1952210389_LC25Textures  (I'd like to get rid of that 1952210389_ nonsense...)

And afterwards, I unpacked them.  Things do work on my end.  Perhaps it is a connection problem for downloading lengthy mods?  I cannot say otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...