I like the Blood Slave name. +1

Also, including ties to actual lore is a good idea, so incorporating Lamae sounds awesome! Would just create a more immersive quest I think.

Other thoughts:

-I like the escape option, even if most players would never pick it. Just adds to the experience.

-I think insta-turning to a vampire might good here, but I also enjoy verbose dialog and feedback about the pregnancy. At least have the pregnancy part be drawn out after the initial process of turning to a vampire.

mutations aren't necessary. I also don't know how to make mash ups in skyrim, because I can't figure out blender for it. When I do a werewolf episode I'll just turn you into a werewolf :P

Getting the stuff in and out of blender is a pain, I use this guide: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3790/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D3790&pUp=1

the blender side just uses the standard import / export stuff set to fallout settings.

Skyrim scripting blows my mind. Why would they change everything this much? Still, I'm getting a handle on it. It just feels like I need to jump through a bunch of hoops everytime i want to do something.

Welcome to the hell that is Skyrim modding.  Prideslayer had fully intended on porting Sexout's framework into Skyrim... right up until he saw how big a mess Papyrus was.

[idea] payback is a b*****

basically the pc is being made to payback her "sins" for killing the brethren some (input some random dragons/troll/giant name here) by being made to breed until that the number that was killed is negated by the amount that has been breed with either the pc and/or followers.

obviously this will not happen till that number is negated. though would make a interesting bad end if the mod has to be started at the beginning of them game for a hardcore lore bad end.

there will be a rescue scene some where (idk where yet though lol)

though i want to see a scene (animation) where the pc/follower is literally dragged across tamerial to be used as a cumbucket for trolls/dragons/giants.

heck if the giants saw fit the pc can be used as a mare (of sorts) to gain more mammoths.

something along the lines "we will being using your womb to help repopulate our species that has been killed by your hand."

well enough of that.

had another idea but was unrelated.

sorry for the double post

[idea] curse of (input divine/daedric name here) lol

basically you geta quest to go and wake this long lost daedric prince whose name has been lost time the sands of time. you dioa dungen crall you wake he wrecks havoc. upon his awakening and divine wakes and putsa curse on you taht leads to the pc never being sexually satisfied by a member of same species of opposite sex (human/humanoid fyi).

this leads to the pc being sexually attracted to non-human/humanoid.

ie

that means what it means she will get wetter than the monsoon season in the east and go straight into heat/ovulate and get on all fours and beg to be pounded by rabbit

there will be some benefits besides being able to mate and give birth to a species of not the same dna structure of a human/humanoid.

first the good benefits like getting pounded willingly by a dragon greater than those shits at that meet you below lvl 20.

1-3 times of being inseminated gives you health regen rate greater that the best pot so far

4-10 (big jump yeah i know) all skills get a +1 in the skill tree

11-20 a perm boost of some sort to health magicka and stamina

giving birth to a dragon will grant you something like 1 revive depending on the type of dragon legendary is basically 4 revives

basically if health gets below idk 5 health it magically fill back up to max health. or something of just 1-5 essential scripts that counts how many times you went to 0 health and matches it with how many are allowed currently.

because honestly giving birth to a dragon should kill you but your dragonborn and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger even if its for weird shit likes this.

on another note if she walks into a room and if there is anything that walks on all fours. she will go from being human to being a bitch in heat that needs to be inseminated 3 times before she cools down. though in the case of trolls the pc will be fucked until the pc can't tell left from right. you can probably set that as a bad end in a mcm or something.

anyhow it doesn't make her want to have sex it makes to want to have babies with anything that's non-human/humanoid.

I have a suggestion to prevent really overpowered characters from not getting raped.

This would involve humanoid enemies and mainly blunt weapons for realism. So if your character gets smacked critically by a bandit for example with a blunt weapon there would be an X% that your character would get knocked unconscious which would allow the bandit to have some fun with your body. This would allow characters that are moving tanks to be raped more easily than being a human punching bag.

Only problem is enemies in skyrim can't critically hit you unlike the dragonborn.

I don't check this thread as much as I should, and don't have time to keep the OP up to date with the latest unused and used ideas, and have more or less abandoned my succubus idea it lists, mainly because any time I have to work on modding or playing Skyrim at all, ends up getting sucked into working on SexLab itself instead.

If somebody who frequents this thread is willing to keep the original post updated with the latest known inprogress, used, and unused ideas, I'll turn ownership of the thread over to you.

Right, so 5 hours later, I've added a shrine, and made Molag bal appear when you get near. So we're on our way! 

Going to learn simple packages and dialogue tomorrow.

I'm stoked to see you modding Skyrim.  Fade to black User29 content is better than no User29 content.

While browsing the ideas on this thread I thought it would be cool to do something with the two idiots you fight when first entering the Ratway.  Instead of just easily slaughtering them they could be hiding on either side of the doorway.  When you, unexpectantly, pass through the doorway they could nock you unconcious, rob you, rape you, then sell you as a slave.  This could be a separate quest-line from the Thieves Guild quests or tie into it.  I have no experience in modding, but I thought it might be a cool idea to throw out there for some-one else to pick up if they wished.

Btw, I love the ideas for this vampire quest, but may I ask if it is planned to be compatible with mods that change vampirism like Better Vampires.

Anyway, thanks for the work you modders put into to these mods.  I can't do much to help, but I'll try to contribute when I can.  :D

I've looked through this thread and I don't see anything like this, so here it goes:

Rapists in the Wilderness.  [sarcasm]Because we need more rape mods.[/sarcasm]

There are theives who come upon you (heh) in the wilderness, why wouldn't there be rapists?  They could work much like the theives, but they're more interested in your body than your coin.  The rapist approaches the PC, says something like, "drop your pants and get on the ground!"  The PC has four dialog choices: persuade the attcker to go away, intimidate the attacker without actually fighting, a coice that intiates a fight (if the player gets beaten he or she raped, then killed), and a choice to submit to the rape (the player is raped, possibly left with a temporary debuff, and the attacker runs off).  I'd try to do this myself, but  previous attempts to do complicated computer stuff have ranged from failures to disasterous failures.

[idea] payback is a b*****

basically the pc is being made to payback her "sins" for killing the brethren some (input some random dragons/troll/giant name here) by being made to breed until that the number that was killed is negated by the amount that has been breed with either the pc and/or followers.

obviously this will not happen till that number is negated. though would make a interesting bad end if the mod has to be started at the beginning of them game for a hardcore lore bad end.

[i added the bolding]

I like this idea.  I don't know what you're trying to say in the bolded part, though.

I have this Idea for a kinda "Bad End"-Scenario where the player is defeated and (by the use of ZaZAnimations or something) bound, imprisoned, enslaved. Some sex, punishment animations could be played.

After that the Player has to go in a cage, chained on a wall, whatever animation fits the occasion (maybe just lying on the ground wounded, in case of animal assault).

Now we jump to the really nice part of my idea. (I discovered this "take control" command in the console. You can control any npc as if it was the player.)

So after the original Playercharacter is disabled (wounded, chained,...) you jump into a "savior"-character, maybe randomly generated, that starts at the beginning of the dungeon or in close proximity around where the player is currently positioned.

You can now clear all enemys and free your main character.

Now you switch back to the original players controls and gain the savior-Character as a follower or he/she just disappears.

Unfortunately i have no idea of modding, scripting, i dont know if thats possible at all.

Just trowing out the idea and hoping someone with enough skill would kindly pick it up.

(Maybe an extension for SD or Defeated)

All the Modders out there, keep up the good work. You are great! :)

Just a thought I had recently: Some kind of diseases or curses that make you react differently in the SexLab mods. Like, in the Lover's Comfort mod, you'd gain arousal at a much higher rate, or it would take longer to satisfy either you or your partner. Could also be something, like, some NPCs will "bind" you to them, so that when you have sex with them, you can only have sex with that specific NPC(could be regulated with having penalties for doing it with anyone else), until you break the spell. And, I suppose a curse/disease that disables you having sex entirely also could be added. I like the sex mods having more context, so I thought this would be nice to have.

Curious, but would it be possible to fit some kind of sexual thing into the Live Another Life mod? I can't think of any scenarios off the top of my head, though perhaps being able to choose being a sex slave for a bandit/forsworn camp, prostitute in a chosen hold, things like that.

Not as a "Life Another Life" alternative start but I'm planning (no code yet) a mod where you start the game as an exotic dancer sold to the Yarl where you have to perform dances for the court but have enough time where you can entertain private customers as well until you've earned enough to buy your freedom.

How long buying your freedom costs will depend on how "entertaining" you are.

Small request. Could someone make a press button and get raped mod?

It's great for Sexout. You press ] and whatever it is you're targeting will rape your character.

I know there's the surrender option in the submit shout mod but that's not 100%.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15748-sexoutrapegame/

That's the one for FONV if it'll help in making it.

I believe Matchmaker can do it

Edit: Yes as it says here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker/

It allows you to target up to 3 people with a spell that applies on self and one that can apply on others

Some ideas borrowed from Fallout New Vegas...

1. A mod that has is a spell "conjure horny wolf" for some fun,  similar to the Rex and Rocket mods for FONV? Conjuring should eliminate the annoying tripping over that stupid dog problem.

2. A companion mod like "Katie you whore" from FONV that will take on either males or females (pc only?) in exchange for protection, gifts, or whatever.

3. A true Domination/ submission mod where a selected follower can be the dom or the sub, complete wtih (in)appropriate garb, restraints, whips, humilation acts etc  like Maeven made with the Veronica mod in FONV.  This could be an opportunity to include the (wip)private needs and (wip)milking mods.  Note: I am aware of the pain slut mod, which is geared to S&M and definitely not the same thing as I am suggesting.

Small request. Could someone make a press button and get raped mod?

It's great for Sexout. You press ] and whatever it is you're targeting will rape your character.

I know there's the surrender option in the submit shout mod but that's not 100%.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15748-sexoutrapegame/

That's the one for FONV if it'll help in making it.

I believe Matchmaker can do it

Edit: Yes as it says here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker/

It allows you to target up to 3 people with a spell that applies on self and one that can apply on others

Matchmake has only consensual sex, though. SexLab Zzz has, among others, a RapeMe spell.

Curious, but would it be possible to fit some kind of sexual thing into the Live Another Life mod? I can't think of any scenarios off the top of my head, though perhaps being able to choose being a sex slave for a bandit/forsworn camp, prostitute in a chosen hold, things like that.

Mara: "Even the life of a skank-ass sex slave is a life, my child."  :D

Bug: For some reason the Rough Behind animation won't get any closer than like a ft apart so it's impossible to get it set up correctly.

Request: Toggle for NPC's doing it on their own with other NPC's - Maramal nude dry humping the ground made for the[/i] strangest wedding ever... LOL

Request: Maybe include support for the ACBBE - Andorgynous CBBE Futanari Mod as a penis replacer for females instead of the strap-on. As far as I can see the strap-on isn't compatible with bodyslide and it always clips through my hips like crazy cause I have wider hips than it was made for. That mod I linked though has Bodyslide support so you could make the body & penis any size you want and just use it as a nude replacer for nude male role scenes as a female but not for non-male roles, e.g. like how the strap-on works. I think there's also an accessory version of that somewhere...

Hey! I think I'm doing this request right, right?

There's a lovely animator by the name of Gone on these forums doing bestiality animations. He's got 4 animals finished so far, but he does not know (or does not have the time) to implement them into the game for the average player to use. The thread with progress is located here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19526-wip-bestiality-animations-post-your-suggestions/

My question is, could someone make these available for use? I don't mean in some type of rape mod (altough that'd be amaaazing) but just through a spell, or by typing in a script even (like the zaz animations)... or maybe I've misunderstood how these things work?