Just had a new idea for more sexlab mods. Sexual random encounters.

You know how you're running along in the wilderness and a skooma dealer approaches you, or a bandit tries to mug you, or you might run into some Vigilants of Stendaar fighting some undead? Well, if we could figure out a way, how about random encounters where you, say, run into some lovers getting frisky on the road or slavers looking for a target.

For that matter, we could expand it to work with the Hearthfire encounters at your home, like coming home to find some people banging your spouse (either consensually or non-consensually), with you having the option to stop the action or get involved in some way.

You beat me to it. This. So much this. 

Just had a new idea for more sexlab mods. Sexual random encounters.

You know how you're running along in the wilderness and a skooma dealer approaches you, or a bandit tries to mug you, or you might run into some Vigilants of Stendaar fighting some undead? Well, if we could figure out a way, how about random encounters where you, say, run into some lovers getting frisky on the road or slavers looking for a target.

For that matter, we could expand it to work with the Hearthfire encounters at your home, like coming home to find some people banging your spouse (either consensually or non-consensually), with you having the option to stop the action or get involved in some way.

There is a Random Sex Plugin that could be expanded already. 

The part about coming ''home" to find X banging Y would be cool, but difficult due to threshold, followers, permissions and other variables that keep dumb NPC's out of the house.... Especially if you use the UFO mod like many players do.

The 'come home to find' aspect would have to fall into somehow a random generated NPC, + Spousal Unit...   in the House done by a particular 'trigger'...   not impossible.

The Random Sex Plugin is the closest at the moment and is .... quite fun in certain places.... (I've got this thing for Orc guys.)  ;-)

An idea cross my mind, let´s role play a little. this mod would be a kind of quest.

You´re traveling from Riverwood to Whiterun, you are almost arriving to the zone of farms and at a side of the road you see a breton woman let´s say 40 years old his name is Willow, she is lying on the ground with her clothes ripped and his body bleeding a little, seems to be raped but you are not very sure, you approaches to her and ask if is OK, she awakes crying and told you that his 19 years old daugther named Faith was  kidnaped the past night for a band of mercenaries, his husband was killed trying to save his gorgeous daugther and his house was burned to ashes, in that moment the woman was arriving home from the market and see the whole scene, she try to help his daugther and run to her, but a big bulky Nord block her attempt grab the woman and throw her to the floor as he pulls his dick out of his pants, and tells her that her beautiful daughter will be used in the most aberrant sexual forms his Puritan mind could ever imagine, smite his young mind and then turn it into a submissive sex slave and then sell to the highest bidder, as he spoke these introduced his cock inside the poor woman who cried for what would happen to her daughter, and begged him to release her little girl and take her to it, but the Nordic laughed and said that only women under twenty years were of interest to her boss. After raping her, he hits her very hard and left unconscious, and awakes when you arrive, the woman begs you to help and find his daugther.

Now the mission itself. You decide to help the woman, you say the woman to wait for your return on Bannered Mare.

Go to the house burned and start tracking the mercenaries, found a note in a body of a mercenary that the father kill near the house. On that note find two names "Sadiccus" and "Selina" the rest of the letter is coded so you don't understand nothing more than the names, in the only place where someone could know something is in The Ragged Flagon, so you go to Riften, enter the ratway, go to the ragged flagon and ask the bartender if known something, the man evades answering, but a Khajiit sitting at a table calls you and tells you if you have enough gold he will give you a hint, here you can give gold, persuade, intimidate or brawl (level 35 minimum to win), depending on your eloquence, the Khajiit will tell you what you want to know if you choose to persuade or intimidate.
Once you get the information, it directs you to Markarth find an older woman at the inn with expensive clothes her name is Selina, she is a sexual slaver from Cyrodiil and travel to Skyrim to establish her business in Markarth, on their way through Riften Selina met Brynjolf who contacted her with Sadiccus.

Here you have two choices:
if your character is a girl, you must work for Selina and fuck with 5 contacts that Selina gives you, also this woman gives you new clothes and an amulet (this amulet override all your powers, your only weapon is your body to make happy the costumers) the rest of your equip is stored in a chest and returned to you when you end this mini quest, this 5 contacts and his locations are sent to you via courier once you finish this mini quest return to Selina and hive her the gold earned, then you are contacted by a courier with a letter from Sadiccus himself, go to location in the map
If you re a man, the thing changes a little bit. Because Saddicus only likes girls under 20 years old. so you re craped here, but nothing is lost yet, Selina have two girls working for her, you need to contact this girls and fuck both of them hard, then you can dialog and this two girls gives you another lead. go to location on map

Location on map: Sadiccus Manor aka The Brothel

If you are Girl talk to Sadiccus, options work for him and try to find the daugther of Willow. Or depending on your elocuence you can persuade or intimidate, if you fail because of your low level of elocuence the mercenaries attack you and must kill' em all and rescue the girl

If you are man enjoy his girls and try to find Faith, not an easy task she is in the basement, there are patrol so you need to use your abilities on sneaking, if they see you then attack you, same thing kill' em all and rescue the girl

If you find the secret entrance to Sadiccus Vault, kill him and the brothel is yours, same as the luxury suite you gain profits from costumers

Return Faith to her mother in Bannered Mare, the girl want's to stay with you because you re her blue prince (optional follower, lover or spouse) you can accept the offer and mother and daughter go to live in brothel as managers.

I don't know if someone mentioned this surprisingly good mood, for sexlab?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30185/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D30185%26preview%3D&pUp=1

It's called Succubus RP and do some interesting ideas with your regeneration rates.

First: It reduces the vanilla rates to zero

Second: It set a new rate for magicka and health in dependence of your actual stamina value.

Third: Stamina can only be regenerated by Sexual Acts. So be careful of your usage of Stamina b/c Stamina potions won't work.

Fourth: Have a good Time, will drain your victims lifeforce, and they also regenerate much slower than in vanilla. So don't kill your batteries ;)

Unfortunately this mod is designed for AP. 

Edit:

Just an addition, to the Idea, why not make this kind of survival a curse of dibella/mara? (looking to the foresworn and witches, make this a valuable consequence I guess) It could be a disease like the vampire status. In return you can get nice things, like a new kind of killing style, when using the submit mod, or an additional ace in your sleeve when you get raped, via simple rape. ;)

Sorry if this has been suggested before (didn't see it, but could have missed it):

It would be great to have a way to give each stage of an animation its own position adjustment.  The HDT system throws off some of the standing-then-laying animations.  Alternately, maybe something that references the HDT effect and performs adjustments automatically to animations that are "standing".

Either way, thanks for creating this framework, and it is shaping up nicely!

Guest flopss

Maybe a mod which have the focus on the Story ? :D-

I mean a mod which have a own quest line and a own Story...and a lot of dialogues(obviously xD).

The Story could be that Molag Bal wants you as a daughter of Coldharbour...(just an idea)

Maybe The questline should have

- Different endings

-Various dialogues

-The dialogues should be awesome...(i mean not dialogues Like "Hello")

-Maybe a own Map like solstheim with another landscape.

-A lot of sidequests on this map(Like Give Person XY Wine and make them drunk xD...just an example)

-And Obviously a lot of Yeah you know...

It´s just an idea I know that making a mod like these would be very hard and it would take a while to make a mod like these...But maybe someone can make a mod which is similar like these idea...

I would try to make a Mod like these but my scripting knowledge is very badly and my Creation kit crash every damn minute...

---- Current unused mod ideas --------------------------------------------

• Integrate sexual options for progressing various vanilla quests

Well this is all I want for now.

For Combat/random-rape I have still sexaddicts.

I am currently working on a Pregnancy mod. I have pretty much no modding experience at all, though I do have some coding experience. I got bored of waiting around for someone to make a decent pregnancy mod, so once SexLab was released I decided I'd make one. I started about a week ago, and learning the Creation Kit is taking time. I currently have a mod with the following features:

Current features:

• A menstruation system on the player (the player goes through four phases). (Only applied if female, obviously...)
  • A system to acquire sperm. Currently the only way to do this is through a spell called "Acquire Sperm", but I plan on integrating this with SexLab as soon as the basics of the mod are finished (assuming it is even possible. I don't know, I'm just learning as I go).
  • Sperm survives for a day or two. If the player has sperm during the ovulation phase, the player might get pregnant.
  • Pregnancy passes through 3 trimesters.
  • At the end of the 3rd trimester a "birth" function is called, and the menstruation system is started up again after a short time. No child is spawned (yet).

I have a lot of planned features. Here's a short list of what I think a pregnancy mod should include:

• Visuals. Pregnant women should look pregnant. I am not a modeller, but I know pregnant models have already been made. If the creators of those don't want me to use them for some reason, I hope someone will make a model I can use. Ideally this would also require a lot of maternity clothes. I'm also unsure how to make some women appear pregnant, and some not. Using a weight system seems like a good option (though this would make a lot of NPCs look pregnant, even if they aren't). Bodysuits is another option.
  • NPC child followers after birth. Should be able to let the child stay at the players home. Should perhaps give a buff when close to them or debuff if they die.
  • Spells affecting the player (e.g. reduced stamina regeneration during later stages of pregnancy - running around with a baby isn't easy).
  • NPC pregnancies. This is eventually gonna be created (hopefully), but not untill the system works well on the player character. I'm also unsure how to store fairly large amounts of data, which I think would be necessary. There's no "database" system. Can txt files be used? Would this kill performance?
  • MCM support.
  • Birth control/Abort/Miscarriage.

Sure, it's a lot of work, but more comprehensive mods already exist. The only real barrier, it seems, is my patience and will to continue, both of which are fine right now... and hopefully it'll stay that way till I'm done. I'll (probably) have more spare time on my hands than usual the next few months, so hopefully I'll make good enough progress that the mod will be worth releasing.

In terms of visuals speak with Jbezorg he is looking to work on this within Estrus Chaurus.

So I am playing around with skyrim and mods trying to find a awsome brothel mod but there seems to be not very many out there so I have an idea I wanted to try.
So I was thinking of adding brothels, one for each city, and is a simple hire a girl and recieve their sevice. I know how to use the creation kit and make buildings and having messed around with it for a bit. What confuses me is creating the dialog and iniating the sex animation through that dialog. I have already tested loading the creation kit with sex lab, skyrim and a few other mods and has loaded just fine. If someone can point me in the right direction in how to create dialog and have an animation play from it, I would appriciate it a lot.

Wouldn't it be good for sex animations to be learnable?

Give a perk (simple creation kit perk, doesn't have to be visible in a perk tree) for each sex animation. So when the player can choose an animation, he can only choose those he has already learned.

When the player is near other npcs that perform sex animations and viewing in direction long enough (I think this can be checked by scripts), then he gets the perk for that animation. The player also learns when he is part of an act others have chosen for him.

Some sex animations should be more rare than others and randomly take place among skyrim. Maybe some npcs offer performance for money or quests.

This sex experience (use+learn statistics of each act) can be used from other mods.

Another suggestion would be to apply costs for the sex acts. Different for active and passive usage. More active could have costs that involve stamina drain per second. Passive members of enforced acts could endure health drop costs.

Actors could get sex act values (fertility, sperm loads, female cycles) applied permanently/momentarily through abilities just before sex acts start. Some get drained/stripped during an act (sperm load) until empty. Some races/npc classes could be more fertile/potent than others. Missing requirements could prevent an act.

My proposal is relatively simple but I think it might add immensely to in game immersion. What I envisage is a more complex and greatly enhanced dialogue tree--something along the lines of the excellent Chat and Romance mods (which have come so far from the old "cast spell and fuck" options), but which still have unrealized potential. The Romance mod is great, but somehow it breaks immersion to walk up to Jarl Elisif or Maven, or whoever, when she is seated in state, surrounded by dignitaries, and utter the words "Hey beautiful, I want to fuck you in the ass" (or however it goes). A bit more buildup is surely both desirable and possible, perhaps with unique dialogue trees for important NPCs. 

Good idea, but you should probably consider posting that in the romance mod thread instead of here, as you're more likely to get a result there as opposed to here.  This thread is more for suggesting completely new ideas that haven't been realized yet, not really for suggesting improvements on already existing mods.

Just a heads up for those interested.

I've been super busy lately with work; to busy to have the time to have the time and focus I need to work on either my Succubus mod or the SexLab Framework itself.

So as a compromise I started working on a more simple SexLab mod. The mod I'm working on now is a "Scene Planner" You get 5 slots in an MCM menu where you can create a planned sex scene, where you pre program a scene by picking how long each animation stage lasts, and what animation plays for each stage; you can add up to 10 stages in the scene. Then to start your pre programmed scene you'll click a "Prepare Scene" button from that scene's MCM page and you're then given a target and self spell you can use to select the actors; once you select the number of actors needed for the scene to play, it begins the animation using your settings and the spell is removed.

I've only started preliminary work on it, so take that all with a grain of salt; and the more I think about it the more I think I might have to release it after I'm done with SexLab 1.1, as that will add several functions needed for it work as cleanly as I'd like. Which kind of makes it my "break from work and the framework" mod kind of moot, but we'll see, I'll keep working on it till I hit such a road block and have to return to working on the Framework to be able to finish the scene planner mod.

How about mroe group options and animations? Would be nice to see that :)

Other than that: Maybe put multiple people into your jail cell, and if you are captured by the guards there is a chance of being raped by either guards who drag you out of the cell or the other prisoners who just take you at the same time.

Just a heads up for those interested.

I've been super busy lately with work; to busy to have the time to have the time and focus I need to work on either my Succubus mod or the SexLab Framework itself.

So as a compromise I started working on a more simple SexLab mod. The mod I'm working on now is a "Scene Planner" You get 5 slots in an MCM menu where you can create a planned sex scene, where you pre program a scene by picking how long each animation stage lasts, and what animation plays for each stage; you can add up to 10 stages in the scene. Then to start your pre programmed scene you'll click a "Prepare Scene" button from that scene's MCM page and you're then given a target and self spell you can use to select the actors; once you select the number of actors needed for the scene to play, it begins the animation using your settings and the spell is removed.

I've only started preliminary work on it, so take that all with a grain of salt; and the more I think about it the more I think I might have to release it after I'm done with SexLab 1.1, as that will add several functions needed for it work as cleanly as I'd like. Which kind of makes it my "break from work and the framework" mod kind of moot, but we'll see, I'll keep working on it till I hit such a road block and have to return to working on the Framework to be able to finish the scene planner mod.

Sounds great. Having crazy ideas for sex scenes :D

Idea i have:

Prison gang rape - When your thrown in certain prisons, you'll share a cell with several male inmates who will take turns passing your character around (how long it would last could be configured through mod manager) Also the 'Devil's Threeway' animation would fit in perfectly with this.

Hm, i forgot about a few old ideas I had, that are now very much possible. Copied from an older post...

Ritual of Molag Bal; becoming a Pure Blooded Vampire [Dawnguard Spoilers]

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Opusculus_Lamae_Bal_ta_Mezzamortie

^^Here is the tale of the first Vampire in Tamriel, and it turns out to be a true story. All bitten vampires are considered lesser, even the dovahkiin in Dawnguard, despite potentially becoming a Vampire Lord. I... think we have an oppertunity here as an adult modding forum.

Pure bloods can still be made, even if Molag doesn't walk Nirn. On his summoning day it can still go ahead.

To become a pure blooded Vampire Lord a woman has to give herself to be degraded on his alter - or raped by the Daedric Prince. All that is required afterwards is to survive the ordeal until the 'disease' takes root.

I reckon that once we have Dawnguard on the PC this would be an almost perfect quest idea - and an alternate way to become a Vampire Lord for those who don't want to do the DLC or want to roleplay as a true pureblood.

The way I see it there could be two paths. You follow a trail or clues to find the cult, and then it branches off. You can either be power hungry at any cost (and what a cost) and submit 'yourself' to the ritual. Or you can refuse, and be hit by a spell/attack/poison that disables you while you are stuck on the alter by cultists and thinsg go ahead anyway.

(Obviously, a third option would be to just wipe them out without talking, for those not interested on the character they are playing.)

There is a lot of conversation on Serana and her mothers backstories on the forum, and it (almost) always comes back to the ritual. A lot of thinly veiled interest in the details, which are pretty easy to guess for the mod. Women + Molag = horrifically brutal and almost always fatal 'sex' that leaves the subject a Pureblood Vampire.

Right now all we can do is talk about it. But i'd like to think its an interesting and clear idea for a questmod.

It wouldn't actually be impossible to construct Molag Bal in the creation kit. At least not his Daggerfall incarnation. Either an orc or dunmer base, with tanned green skin, with the curled argonian hornes, dunmer red eyes or custom ones, and sadly some hair as the horns don't quite fit otherwise, make him taller than a Nord and max muscle and we are almost there. Adding an argonian tail if thats possible. All that we would then be missing are hooves, and they could probobly be passed over.

Hm, i forgot about a few old ideas I had, that are now very much possible. Copied from an older post...

Ritual of Molag Bal; becoming a Pure Blooded Vampire [Dawnguard Spoilers]

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Opusculus_Lamae_Bal_ta_Mezzamortie

^^Here is the tale of the first Vampire in Tamriel, and it turns out to be a true story. All bitten vampires are considered lesser, even the dovahkiin in Dawnguard, despite potentially becoming a Vampire Lord. I... think we have an oppertunity here as an adult modding forum.

Pure bloods can still be made, even if Molag doesn't walk Nirn. On his summoning day it can still go ahead.

To become a pure blooded Vampire Lord a woman has to give herself to be degraded on his alter - or raped by the Daedric Prince. All that is required afterwards is to survive the ordeal until the 'disease' takes root.

I reckon that once we have Dawnguard on the PC this would be an almost perfect quest idea - and an alternate way to become a Vampire Lord for those who don't want to do the DLC or want to roleplay as a true pureblood.

The way I see it there could be two paths. You follow a trail or clues to find the cult, and then it branches off. You can either be power hungry at any cost (and what a cost) and submit 'yourself' to the ritual. Or you can refuse, and be hit by a spell/attack/poison that disables you while you are stuck on the alter by cultists and thinsg go ahead anyway.

(Obviously, a third option would be to just wipe them out without talking, for those not interested on the character they are playing.)

There is a lot of conversation on Serana and her mothers backstories on the forum, and it (almost) always comes back to the ritual. A lot of thinly veiled interest in the details, which are pretty easy to guess for the mod. Women + Molag = horrifically brutal and almost always fatal 'sex' that leaves the subject a Pureblood Vampire.

Right now all we can do is talk about it. But i'd like to think its an interesting and clear idea for a questmod.

It wouldn't actually be impossible to construct Molag Bal in the creation kit. At least not his Daggerfall incarnation. Either an orc or dunmer base, with tanned green skin, with the curled argonian hornes, dunmer red eyes or custom ones, and sadly some hair as the horns don't quite fit otherwise, make him taller than a Nord and max muscle and we are almost there. Adding an argonian tail if thats possible. All that we would then be missing are hooves, and they could probobly be passed over.

I agree with this mod idea. Serana's words were "The ceremony was ...... degrading." On the plus side for her, she became a pure blooded vampire out of the deal and gained immense power.