I would like to see the different holds handle sex differently. For instance Solitude always strikes me as a place for all the stuck ups to live, so I could see having sex in public or soliciting someone result in a heavy fine and/or jailtime. However over in Riften they would have a brothel right out in the open with naked, or mainly unclad women just outside drawing in the customers. Getting caught having fun in public while in Riften would also not result in a fine as long as its nothing to extreme, though extremes disapear behind closed doors in Riften.

See where I am going with this?

Edit: Just expanding on the idea I have roughed out a brief explination. Unfortunatly my modding skills end at basic houses and dungeons. In fact I havent tried modding Skyrim at all. My moddng experiance began with Morrowind and ended with Oblivion. So I would need help from someone who knows what they are doing.

Haafingar (Solitude)

*Being caught naked in public is a 50 gold fine the first time, with 25 gold added each time.

*Sex outside of marriage is frowned upon and considered taboo by many. Getting caught having sex while not
being married or cheating on your spouse will result in a 5% price mark up in all the shops, maxing out at 75%.

*Being caught having sex in public results in a 250 gold fine the first time, each time caught after the first is an
additional 100 gold. Being caught more then five times results in jail time in addition to the fine.

*Solicitation in Haafingar results in a 100 gold fine each time you are caught.

*Being caught engaging in beastiality or necrophilia is automatic jail time and a 1000 gold fine. Necrophilia may
also result in the family sending bounty hunters after you once you are freed from jail.

*Getting caught raping an innocent NPC has the same consecunences as beastiality and necrophilia. If a
patrol catches you raping a bandit they will stop you and take the bandit into custody, they will let you go with a
warning. "I don't know where you are from, but here in Haafingar we are not barbarians", something to that
effect. There is a very small chance, 5% or less that the guards will join in raping the bandit, but they will warn
you to keep your mouth shut.

*Brothels in Haafingar are illegal and may result in raids by the guards and loosing all the workers you have
aquired up to that point.

*Fines and jail time increase dramatically if the activities are witnessed by children.

The Rift (Riften)

*Being naked in public is fine and will not usually result in anything other then hoots and cat calls.

*No one cares if you have sex outside marriage or who you have it with. However being too promiscuis can
result in a negative reputation resulting in a small precentage loss to persuasion depending on gender and
NPC.

*Being caught having sex in public usually just results in the guard telling you to hurry it up and finish. "Having a
good time are we? Finish up quickly and next time try to keep it in your pants until you get home." Occasionaly
the guard may ask to be let in on the action. If the player agrees then nothing happens other then the guard
getting off with you. Saying no will result in being told to finish up.

There is a small chance that the guard will get angry and demand you stop immediatly and pay them if you
decline their request. Say 35% chance of the guard asking to be let in and 10% chance of them getting angry
if declined.

*Being caught preforming beastiality in public results in a small fine around 100 to 250 gold but nothing further.
Beastiality behind closed doors is not punished unless it is with a potentially dangerous monster. So getting off
with a dog is fine, but getting caught with troll will result in a 500 gold fine or jail time. If repeatedly caught with
dangerous creatures an additional 100 gold is tacked on each time.

*Necrophilia results in a 250 gold fine, with 250 gold being added each time you are caught, however no jail
time is served. The family may still send bounty hunters after you however.

*Brothels thrive in The Rift and typically have one or two naked women dancing in cages outside the entrance
to entice people to enter.

I have an idea as a new mod or possibly a new feature for combat rape mods. This would be knockdowns during combat. Knockdown chance would be based upon your level in whatever combat skill you primarily use such as one-handed or archery.

This would apply to both enemies and the player.

When the person is knocked down, he/she wouldn't be able to get up until you or the enemy decides to do something with your body. This could lead to other stuff like slavery when SD2 is finished.

This system wouldn't rely upon a health baseline so it would allow even overpowered characters to be raped.

Anyways, it's just an idea :P

well,here is my idea.sorry for my poor english

vampire need to feed blood everday,which is better vampire mod make it better.

then,what is a Succubus need for every day?

well,if it is possible,why not make a succubus mod that turn female into a succubus,not just looks like.

a succubus by everybody knows,need sperm never day.

the sperm can be obtain by sex,rape or other sex action(if sexlab support)

the more sperm inside,the more power the succubus will get,(like full feeded vampire?)

like Sexlab Procreation,sperm will die after few days,so a succubus needs to keep on sex to maintain she's power

and use sexlab Record,make some succubus ranks,more sex,more power,skill,magic,shout and even perks.

will,just a idea to make thouse sex magic or shout come with reason,no strange that a succubus can do those right?

why not make a rank system like better vampire,sex experience gain power,

after each time sex with male,succubus will absorb sperm.

and more sperm  gain more power,sperm will die after few days ,need to keep on sex to maintain power,just like vampire feed blood

wow,look like vampire and werewolf got a new opponent.

hope thouse idea will help

I was thinking about a personnal prison where you could kidnap NPCs.

you could knock down a NPC then abduct and imprison him.

You could teleport to the prison with a click in a MCM (or a spell) menu and if there is a NPC in a cell have some option when you click on it, like "Tell the guards to bring the prisonner into the torture room" where there could be a pillory who start a zaz pillory animation with the prisonner, you could invite your followers or guards to have some fun too...

Makes prisonners fight/rape each other etc. (bet on one of the prisonners with guards)

Dragonborn can be evil too.

I just installed Prison of Despair again and it is like a Walmart on steroids.  Friggin thing is huge-normous.  Anyway, it has a dragon pit which thanks to Gone, EternalBlack, etc.... looks like it could be made into something...... pretty fun.  :P

well,here is my idea.sorry for my poor english

vampire need to feed blood everday,which is better vampire mod make it better.

then,what is a Succubus need for every day?

well,if it is possible,why not make a succubus mod that turn female into a succubus,not just looks like.

a succubus by everybody knows,need sperm never day.

the sperm can be obtain by sex,rape or other sex action(if sexlab support)

the more sperm inside,the more power the succubus will get,(like full feeded vampire?)

like Sexlab Procreation,sperm will die after few days,so a succubus needs to keep on sex to maintain she's power

and use sexlab Record,make some succubus ranks,more sex,more power,skill,magic,shout and even perks.

will,just a idea to make thouse sex magic or shout come with reason,no strange that a succubus can do those right?

why not make a rank system like better vampire,sex experience gain power,

after each time sex with male,succubus will absorb sperm.

and more sperm  gain more power,sperm will die after few days ,need to keep on sex to maintain power,just like vampire feed blood

wow,look like vampire and werewolf got a new opponent.

hope those ideas will help

while we are at it add a incubus mod version of the above  (male version of the succubus)

also on another note

can't wait for my pc to get rape by animals and give birth to their offspring... like oblivion |my oblivion install died :( and nothing so far works yet even a reinstall doesn't work and i have no idea why :'( boohoohoohoo |

so after much thinking and getting out of bed to post this at around 1 am my time

since we got a futa mod now for works for most races and body mods (oddly just use sg textures and skully tyrant skeleton re-placers for sos)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35267/

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/41169/

maybe we can add a auto-fellatio and/or auto-paizuri animation to the idk masturbation list.

like so > http://anonym.to/?http://i.imgur.com/ThZ83Yd.jpg

cuz you know when you can make futa dicks that huge why the fuck not add this animation while we are at it for the greater improvement of man kind.

(also its cuz i think it hawt)

idk if it's been asked but is there a mod that has bestiality in it? Like sexlab defeat in that if a werewolf gets you down to 20% health he'll rape you? I'm not a fan of bestiality because part of me is sickened by it but I like the humiliation part of getting raped by an animal.

Also is there a mod that lets males get knocked up?

idk if it's been asked but is there a mod that has bestiality in it? Like sexlab defeat in that if a werewolf gets you down to 20% health he'll rape you? I'm not a fan of bestiality because part of me is sickened by it but I like the humiliation part of getting raped by an animal.

Also is there a mod that lets males get knocked up?

Only about 1000 times.  No mod like defeat yet but after a long wait we finally have some animations available which will be used in Sexlab soon (soon does not mean right away).  Once that happens then mods like Defeat can be updated to allow it or perhaps a new mod created.

No male pregnancy mods yet, we really just got some good female pregnancy mods and the biggest call they have on them now is for an abortion option but you can check out those threads and add your voice.

On the topic of pregnancy, can someone explain what's required to convert the 7B body to have pregnant meshes? it's unp so the skeleton is the same, but I read you also have to "reweight" the body mesh or smth. It wasn't really explained in the 7B thread so can ca someone explain further?

On the topic of pregnancy, can someone explain what's required to convert the 7B body to have pregnant meshes? it's unp so the skeleton is the same, but I read you also have to "reweight" the body mesh or smth. It wasn't really explained in the 7B thread so can ca someone explain further?

That's a topic you need to take to the pregnancy mod threads, it has nothing to do with the SexLab framework mod excepting the sex part being the initiating event for the pregnancy.

Is there a mod that allows for female characters to have vagina dentatas? If not, there really should be. 

Could be just some biological part of your body (literal teeth and some very unusual muscles down there to allow for full control of them). Could be a device of some kind you install. Could be a spell you have to cast on yourself with an extremely long duration. Whatever. The point is, when a would-be rapist doesn't think to check for it and sticks his dick in where it doesn't belong, your vagina has teeth, and you can use them to bite that thing off if you so desire. Would be really, really satisfying to use such a thing in combination with, say, Sanguine's Debauchery.

You're enslaved. This bastard is using you for his own pleasure in an effort to degrade and humiliate and otherwise break you. Then, at length, he finally penetrates you, and...

You: "OM NOM NOM!" 

Him: "... what?"

You: *bite off his dick with your lower teeth*

Him: *screams in agony and in horror, starts to bleeds out*

You: *smirk* "Was it good for you, too?"

Him: *bleeding to death* "That's in terrible taste!" 

You: *look down at the ridiculous amounts of blood seeping out of your vagina* "I'll say."

Him: *shudders* *dies*

Ok I'll put in my two cents. This would be for the new Animal animations by Gone.

I'd like to see a Druid class like mod where certain abilities would be gained/renewed by getting primal with various supported beasts. Such as various buffs or being able to summon a Bear after an intimate encounter with one but the process would need to be repeated to do so again and maybe a ritual would be needed to invite the animal to mate such as a dance or something. Maybe have a Druid perk tree where abilities to benefit from higher level beasts would need to be unlocked. Also the possibility to regain or overcharge your mana pool through such encounters. Some high level perks might also introduce the possibility of being polluted by unnatural creatures or even men where buffs are lost and maybe even debuffs are applied. Also reward the player for being in nature maybe they can earn a well rested bonus out in the wild like sleeping in a pacified bears cave where as spending to much time in town would be bad. 

I think something like that would bring about a different play through experience.  

I would love to see a mod that allowed the player character to comment on the sexual skills of NPCs. And NPCs to comment on player. Such comments as:

"This bitch sure knows how to suck cock" (earning this response would enhance speechcraft) or

"Where did you learn how to give head? In a nunnery? I can see we have a lot to learn." (debuff)

Observers could also comment, especially if sex happens in public.

I would love to see a mod that allowed the player character to comment on the sexual skills of NPCs. And NPCs to comment on player. Such comments as:

"This bitch sure knows how to suck cock" (earning this response would enhance speechcraft) or

"Where did you learn how to give head? In a nunnery? I can see we have a lot to learn." (debuff)

Observers could also comment, especially if sex happens in public.

That would be hilarious. Getting the voice actors could be tricky though.

More violent rape animations

There are several animations that include choking and binding of the arms, but is that really enough?  The dragonborn is a very powerful character.  Do you think holding his/her arms would be enough to stop them while the rapist has their way?  Of course, I speak solely as the dragonborn being the victim.  As the aggressor, it might be just that simple, but that's not the point.

In the real world, rape is a very violent event, not just non-consensual sex.  The victim doesn't just lie there and take it.  They are trying to escape the entire time.  Punching, slapping, scratching, etc.  The rapist has to wear the victim down with their own slaps, punches, kicks, etc.  I'd like to see some rape animations added to Sexlab that incorporate that sort of behavior.  I can think of a few different methods for this:

1.  Rape "foreplay" animations.  Sexlab already has a system for playing a foreplay animation before the sex starts.  Adding in foreplay animations that are more of a beat down scenario rather than a cuddle or cock tease would be good.  Example 1: Rapist sits on top of victim, occasionally slapping them as they attempt to push the rapist off.  Example 2:  Victim is trying to crawl away from rapist.  The rapist kicks the victim in the stomach to prevent them from escaping.

2.  Rape sex animations.  There are a few rape animations already that show weak attempts at the victim trying to escape or fight through pushing away the rapists head or the rapist binding the victim's arms.  There's also the animation that starts off with the rapist pulling in the victim as if they were trying to escape, but then they play out like normal.  There should be a few more that include random slaps, scratches, punches, and escape attempts in the middle of the animation, or at the start of each Phase.

3.  Combat Rape triggering animations.  When using Sexlab Defeated (awesome mod, btw.) I thought it a bit uneventful when my character falls to her knee when getting hit by a small attack, then waiting there for the rapist to casually walk over and do his thing.  In my mind I pictured the rapist running up and playing the Unarmed Kill Move on my character (The one where he punches you in the face a bunch of times) and THEN my character falling down to her knees to await the incoming rape.

Idea:

User interface for camera controls during sex scene to give player some better view of the scene - maybe even with user interface to replace sexlab controls (something like racemenu and face to face combined but with minimalistic interface - just enough to give control over the scene)

An equivalent to "Lovers Voice SSP Plus" for Oblivion where dialog is displayed without voice during sex scenes. I've been looking and it doesn't seem to exist, but I don't know for sure as I can't find a search feature on this forum. Haven't checked every thread.

An equivalent to "Lovers Voice SSP Plus" for Oblivion where dialog is displayed without voice during sex scenes. I've been looking and it doesn't seem to exist, but I don't know for sure as I can't find a search feature on this forum. Haven't checked every thread.

It would be cool if it had some way to override all other text while the Sex Scene text unfolded.  A STFU MCM toggle or something so you don't have to hear about mudcrabs and such. :)