Small request. Could someone make a press button and get raped mod?

It's great for Sexout. You press ] and whatever it is you're targeting will rape your character.

I know there's the surrender option in the submit shout mod but that's not 100%.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15748-sexoutrapegame/

That's the one for FONV if it'll help in making it.

I believe Matchmaker can do it

Edit: Yes as it says here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker/

It allows you to target up to 3 people with a spell that applies on self and one that can apply on others

Matchmake has only consensual sex, though. SexLab Zzz has, among others, a RapeMe spell.

I was unsure about Zzz, although I didn't know much about Matchmaker either because I haven't used either

Just to bring it up again... a toggle for NPC's doing it would be nice. You can't even stay at Riften without the damn Argonians literally taking over your bed and fucking, even if it's currently... in use. They just shove you right out of the way.

That is a problem with whatever mod is triggering the sex and not with the Framework. It should ignore a bed that is owned by the Inn but has been paid for by the player if the player is not involved in the sex act or that is already occupied. Instead it probably just looks for a bed without any checks (including occupancy).

That is a problem with whatever mod is triggering the sex and not with the Framework. It should ignore a bed that is owned by the Inn but has been paid for by the player if the player is not involved in the sex act or that is already occupied. Instead it probably just looks for a bed without any checks (including occupancy).

Well, I rented the room from the inn keeper, AND it was occupied... variations of this happened multiple times:

i1AcYNqAf7QPw.png

It may be Lover's Comfort that's responsible but then again it may have something to do with the framework as well. Seems like a bug though, whatever the case.

Oh and I probably mentioned this bug before but the "rough behind" animation won't get any closer than like 12-15 inches apart. It's like it has some kind of collision turned on for it or something.

Hey! I think I'm doing this request right, right?

There's a lovely animator by the name of Gone on these forums doing bestiality animations. He's got 4 animals finished so far, but he does not know (or does not have the time) to implement them into the game for the average player to use. The thread with progress is located here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19526-wip-bestiality-animations-post-your-suggestions/

My question is, could someone make these available for use? I don't mean in some type of rape mod (altough that'd be amaaazing) but just through a spell, or by typing in a script even (like the zaz animations)... or maybe I've misunderstood how these things work?

I'd also like to see these lovely new animations implemented in one fashion or another. Long term i'd hope they'd get integrated into defeated and submit mods but for now the demand seems to be on just getting them here in the first place.

Can you lovely scripting fellows give it a look for us? It's still in progress and more are added at a frighteningly frequent pace!

idea: A simple radiant drunk mod. The game will add a drunk animation effect to a few npc and guards in towns/inns at evening/night. eg like http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=bc3lzaZne4M  

You them talk to them or they will approach and talk to you when u get close and lead them or they lead you to a quiet place like Prostitutes of Skyrim does to do the deed. 

Maybe advance version could have npc take advance of drunks as well.

I was wondering if there is a mod that uses the system of robbery, by that I mean when I stole the book from the battle borns (don't remember if thats what they're called)  they send some thugs to teach me a lesson, but while using sexlab you can have your way with anyone and no consequences, how about some husband or wife send you some thugs for adultery?

I think Sanguine's Debauchery uses this.

Alas whoever uses it should be aware that the game either does't check if whoever owned the stolen property is still alive or may glitch in that direction.

I dont know if this has been discussed already but here goes:

Cidhna Mine. :angel:

Being the only female in a place with nothing but male criminals should have some consequences I think. I'm thinking the first thing that happens is gangrape, and being subdued/enslaved.  :D Or maybe you get brought straight in to Madanach to be used, until his plan to escape is ready.

And it doesent necessarily have to conflict with the forsworn conspiracy-quest. There are lots of possibilities. Also, I couldn't find a single mod that changes or adds things to Cidhna mine, so it definately needs something :shy:

I dont know if this has been discussed already but here goes:

Cidhna Mine. :angel:

Being the only female in a place with nothing but male criminals should have some consequences I think. I'm thinking the first thing that happens is gangrape, and being subdued/enslaved.  :D Or maybe you get brought straight in to Madanach to be used, until his plan to escape is ready.

And it doesent necessarily have to conflict with the forsworn conspiracy-quest. There are lots of possibilities. Also, I couldn't find a single mod that changes or adds things to Cidhna mine, so it definately needs something :shy:

I'm pretty certain Sexlab Solutions has something relating to Cidhna Mine.

Oh and I probably mentioned this bug before but the "rough behind" animation won't get any closer than like 12-15 inches apart. It's like it has some kind of collision turned on for it or something.

Known bug listed in the known problems, it's a problem with the base animation and will probably never be fixed until someone creates a new animation to completely replace it. If it bothers you that much just disable it.

So, this is not really a mod idea but just something I thought that if it can be done, it would help these animation alignments a lot

One of the biggest issue with these mods are always the fact that if the two characters are not standing on a flat surface, then the animation would be off. Which would be fine, but Skyrim's landscape is like 90% non-flat, so for mods that you can initiate yourself, that's fine, but mods like combat rape and NPC sex where you don't have much control over, there's an issue

So, my suggestion here (not sure if it can be done at all, if can't then ignore this) is that the main sex mod should have a script that when every sex act begins and the actors lost their collision detection (whether the player is involved or not), it would spawn an invisible flat surface right where the act is about taking place. This surface, again, should be invisible and should be made so that characters before performing the animation, would stand on top of that. With this, the animation would align much better (at least for vertical alignments). The characters may appear to be floating a little while doing it, but it's a small price to pay, and I guess you can just adjust the platform to be thinner or placed deeper to the ground

Of course, after the act, the plat form should be set to disable itself and disappear.

I'm not sure how plausible this is, but it's something to think about. Right now, I'm holding back on using these because 90% of the time, the animation would not align correctly and I'll have to adjust it myself, which gets kinda tedious after a while and kind of break immersion somewhat. Plus, if it's a mod that involves NPC-NPC sex, I can't even fix it, so if one NPc is humping the air in one corner of the room while the other is on the next floor, the only thing I can do is point and laugh.

Hey! I think I'm doing this request right, right?

There's a lovely animator by the name of Gone on these forums doing bestiality animations. He's got 4 animals finished so far, but he does not know (or does not have the time) to implement them into the game for the average player to use. The thread with progress is located here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19526-wip-bestiality-animations-post-your-suggestions/

My question is, could someone make these available for use? I don't mean in some type of rape mod (altough that'd be amaaazing) but just through a spell, or by typing in a script even (like the zaz animations)... or maybe I've misunderstood how these things work?

It seems Ashal is planning to add support for the FNIS 4.0 creature changes into the future 1.2 version of SexLab (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-updatesfeedbackdiscussion/page-10?do=findComment&comment=458828).

So I wouldn't worry about it, mods supporting creatures would most likely show up once such a change is implemented. It will probably take time, though.

So, when you have bDisableGearedUp=0, and a sex animation starts, all the not-equipped favorited weapons remain visible on the character.

Is there some way that:

1) bDisableGearedUp could temporarily be turned off by Sex Lab?

2) All favorited weapons could be unfavorited, then refavorited

3) Something else.

I realize that bDisableGearedUp likely isn't particularly easy to work with since they never really seem to have finished and fully integrated it into the game.

Here is an idea I thought maybe someone could make a race you can transform into like a werewolf or a vampire lord but instead of having to eat,bite etc people you could have sex with them in order to get a level and choose your perks and maybe the abbility to turn poeple or followers to your minions and making perks work as visual upgrades too for ex. you could have a perk the gives scales and raising your armor value and those scales are actually visable when you transform 

Hello everyone!
Very good mod! But I think it is necessary to add a little lesbian relationship! And in the script to register the animation data only between the female characters with the options: Strap or other animation!
I apologize for my English! Regards to all!

Anyone planing a sexlab mod similar to Sexout Lust ?

redneck2x, the author of Lover's Comfort and Lover's Hook, is going to release an arousal framework (see some way into that post). That should give modders willing to go that route some of the functionality of Sexout Lust (I don't think it will implement a distinction between conscious arousal and instinctive sex drive for instance, but it should track all NPCs). From then on I figure it's just a matter of time.