every time I start a sex I have to type this commands:

-TFC

-SUCSM 1

-MFG EXPRESSION x y

Can you make this automatic by selecting some options on MCM ? like

-Toggle fly camera (on-off) (with reduced speed already)

-toggle expression (on-off) and them: Choose expression > Fear > Pain > Happy > Disgusting 

you could also make a option to blush the face (like E-dialog)

I think this would be very nice

Hi there :)

I am new to this site,

And I was wondering if anyone could point me to any good mods that are not very perverted and but quite immersed, Perhaps a good sex engine that involves romancing,
Is there any mod created that is a bit like Vilja? But seeing that I am not a lesbian, I'd like my champion to have a boyfriend, If there are no mods like that, In companions,
Is it possible to request one? I know of someone who can do dialogue, and hours of it, He loves skyrim and keeping the lore.

Any help please? :_)

I look forward to the day that several of the current [WIP] mods are combined into one feature packed mod. The arousal system from Lovers comfort, the learning system from lovers hook, combined with defeat or submit would almost be my ultimate mod. One thing to add would be a slight modification to comforts arousal system. Instead of a simple slider that can modify the time multiple of arousal, I would love to see an enchantment that could be put on some sex toys like those made by Calyps. Like a +0.5 for one of the tails, a +1 for one of the eggs etc. With of course switches allowing or restricting behaviors of your choice. I believe MM/FF/MF etc should be at your discretion. My fantasy is that all other males in all of Tamriel are eunichs, so some proper prodding on the poor lovelies would elevate their arousal level, and once it hits 30 (LC's max) rather than wait for you to go to sleep since that is not possible in many areas, the one you teased so mercilessly rips their clothes off and takes what they want from you. Hey it's a fantasy game and thats my fantasy what can I say?

I have 2 mod-ideas:

1:

Whenever you are defeated by a monster/animal, you dont die, but pass out. You wake up some time later, naked and bound, drenched in cum somewhere in the wilderness. Some adventurers heard the noise from the battle and came to aid just as you were defeated. They killed the enemy, took your stuff and had their way with you. Then they left you with a note saying "Thanks for the fuck! We took your stuff as payment for saving your life. Good luck!" This would then lead to a two-part quest where you have to A; get to safety, and B: track down whoever did it. The idea here is that you find some of your stuff while browsing the wares at certain vendors, and they can tell you who sold it to them if you make a good enough persuasion/intimdate check. 

2: 

When you choose a side in the civil war, you have to participate in certain battles. If your side loses a battle and you are defeated, you get stripped, bound and brought back to the enemys camp to be passed around as a "morale booster", along with other female soldiers who fought on your side. After a few hours/(days?) of this, you have the chance to escape when a dragon attacks the camp.

Guys, I just saw this mod in nexus http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37443/?

Basically it's a drinking contest mod, where you can talk to NPCs to have a drinking contest. If the player wins, the player gets 300 gold and the NPC will walk like they're drunk. If the NPC wins, the player loses 300 gold and blacks out.

Imagine if the player loses, he/she will black out, and suddenly wakes up somewhere else..... having his/her hole(s) filled with something. I think it's really interesting :)

I am new to this site,

And I was wondering if anyone could point me to any good mods that are not very perverted and but quite immersed, Perhaps a good sex engine that involves romancing,

Is there any mod created that is a bit like Vilja? But seeing that I am not a lesbian, I'd like my champion to have a boyfriend, If there are no mods like that, In companions,

Is it possible to request one? I know of someone who can do dialogue, and hours of it, He loves skyrim and keeping the lore.

Lover comfort is what you're looking for.

Lover comfort is for serious romance Rpg (but beware there can be rape if you act foolish. Like sleeping naked with guys around).

Lover romance if for casual flirting.

On the forum of Lover Comfort you can find some instruction to make Vilja work with it (just in case you became lesbian...)

Long time lurker here, throwing my two cents.

I was reminiscing about Oblivion and Lovers with PK, thinking about the dialogs with a married NPC and how you had to really insist in order to finally get some. I loved the way she would get all "you're so much better than him", "forgive me honey" and typical NTR clichés (dialogs during encounters, someone should please make them a thing too).

SexLab Romance might already has some of this - the "not sure my hubby would like that" line when being refused - but what I'd like to see is a NTR mod (the soft steal-someone's-significant-other kind, not the mindbreaking-slut training kind)where you are the cheater, not the cheated, with the following features:

• A THING GOING ON: the more encounter you have with a married person, the more he/she would fall for you.
  • BUSTED: if you get seen doing it by the husband/wife, it's brawl-o-time!
  • PAYBACK'S A BITCH: And after that, he/she could send hired thug to teach you a lesson. Also, his/her service (blacksmith, shop...) might be lost to you as long as it's not quest breaking
  • GET OUT OF MY LIFE: don't know how divorce works/could work in Skyrim, but yeah... at some point the hubby/missis gets sick and dump his/her cheating piece of ****. Getting the wife pregnant (when it would have been "hopefully" implemented) could result in an automatic divorce too. And then, you could marry him/her or, if you're feeling dickish, just laugh in his/her face and completely ruin his/her life.

To further develop on this last point, I've been using Dudestia Multiple marriage to get a similar yet "fake" result via the spells it incorporates (and a Bosmer trophy wife, Nivenor from Riften to be precise), so... kinda makes me think it might be possible. I have a dirty, vivid imagination, not a knowledge of modding ;).

On a totally different level, I've been enjoying ACHIEVE THAT a lot lately, and a special version for your sex acts could be nice, just for the lulz or with permanent buffs like the original.

On a totally different level, I've been enjoying ACHIEVE THAT a lot lately, and a special version for your sex acts could be nice, just for the lulz or with permanent buffs like the original.

Oh god that would be fairly hilarious!

Imagine being rewarded for your character being raped

I thought that oral sex could improve your Speechcraft (obviously). Maybe getting raped could "grant" a permanent small debuff to your armor rating.

I am new to this site,

Lover comfort is what you're looking for.

Lover comfort is for serious romance Rpg (but beware there can be rape if you act foolish. Like sleeping naked with guys around).

Lover romance if for casual flirting.

On the forum of Lover Comfort you can find some instruction to make Vilja work with it (just in case you became lesbian...)

I already have Vilja running a stall for me, But I will take her with me to Solstheim soon once I am level 36.

And I downloaded the Lovers Comfort... I went to my Lakeview Manor and found my spouse on the bed masturbating while the kids were asleep!

Wow what if the kids saw? Hahahaha.....

I wish there was a proper mod for Skyrim so people actually get UNDER THE COVERS when they sleep!

Not just ontop of it!

And they should dare try to rape me, I will stick MY sword into them haha

Any other mods you would suggest? Does not need to be related to SexLab.

there is a trick on the ''Arrok Cowgirl'' animation that I like. The last phase is the same animation of the penultimate, that gives you the chance to see for long as you want, move actors and back behind phases before it automatically ends... can this be used on all animations ?

How about creating alternate starts for brothels, slave markets locations?

Alternate Start version 1: You are a slaver who sells slaves to brothels and Slave markets who heard about an attack on Helgen which destroyed the city seeing opportunity, you head down and witness Alduin flying away from the ruined Helgen.

Alternate Start Version 2: You are a newly acquired prized slave. You were drinking and your ale was drugged. Due to your hidden potential and fortitude as Dragonborn you gave a dozen slaver henchmen a lot of problem and he is planning to use you as a Gladiator. Armed with a Shield and Sword, you have to fight through 3 battles before you are given rest. Depending on your gender, the Slaver might want to use you as more than just a gladiator.

Alternate Start Version 3: You are a new prized slave your master won in an auction for 10000 gold! You will start naked in his mansion, a luxurious room with a window that has a clear view of Helgen and a locked door. Your master enters the room and start using you until morning. In the morning, you and your master was awoken by a roar and Alduin flies pass launch a fireball into the room. When you wake up, you find mansion is in ruins and a burnt corpse of your master with keys to your chains, a few coins and you wrap yourself with a towel to escape.

This is my idea:

There is a organization named "Slave hunter" , they send hunters to attack player

Player will be sent to a prison id defected, just like this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12556/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D12556&pUp=1

The difference is that the player is slave.

when in the prsion, player need to sneak out, if fails ,player will be sold as slave to a npc, just like Sanguine's Debauchery

I definitely need to lurk less. However I've been spending too much time lately rediscovering Oblivion with all of the fun new (to me) mods that I missed before.

In that vein... what are the chances someone could maybe make an updated Furo Trap mod for Skyrim?

Obviously when the resources permit a SexLab Creatures mod.

What's mainly needed for this is an update to FNIS so that it lets modders add animation to behavior files other than just the PC and NPC's. Hopefully Fore is planning on implementing this at some stage otherwise someone else will have to figure out a patch for FNIS that allows the patching of creature behavior files.

Was coming in to suggest this, but, I thought creatures would count as NPCs, as a creature is a character you don't plays as, thus an NPC

Ok, an idea has been bouncing around in my head for a long time.

Anyway ,the temple of Dibella in Markarth, you either become a priestess, somehow, or, you gain entrance to the usually locked inner sanctum, where you were told the priestesses were in communion(I think that's the word they used, possibly meditation) when you gain entrance you at first see what seems like a normal monastary, bedrooms ,a kitchen, and so on, but then you go in further, and find outthat their meditation involves indulging in numerous sexual pleasures, from bondage to masturbation to BDSM, even engaging in pleasure with more feral creatures in a menagerie.

Would require a working bestiality mod of course, and some BDSM mods, but, the idea sounds good in my head.

Not sure if this has been discussed here already as I have not read the whole 9 pages.

I want to see more race/area specific rape sequences that players get themselves into only in specific in game situations.

Examples

1) Falmer rape. If there was ever a race that would likely rape you this is probably the one. They have their own bondage/torture beds that already look like something out of a Estrus animation all ready to go. I honestly cannot see the Falmer NOT capturing a young adventurer who dared trespass into their domain, bind her to their rack, and have their way raping her. This seems like a clear area/race specific rape scene that should potentially take place when in Falmer areas. I would think it might be easier to create the bondage/rape rack as part of the animation akin to what Estrus does and then simply work in the animation with the NPC Falmer.

2) Tree rape. It was back in the good ole 80's that many of us first saw a tree attack a woman, wrap it's vines around her arms and legs, pull her to the ground, yank one arm out to the side, and then the other, rip her clothes off, slowly pull her legs apart and she helplessly struggles against it, and then ram a large branch into her and start thrusting. Ahh Evil Dead.... This type of scene could he epic for fights in specific areas like forests, and perhaps specifically when fighting against Spriggans. One could have a few different animations, from the more tame Evil Dead type of attack and perhaps going full on into more recent style Japanese tentacle attack types of scenes where there is a buildup from the first penetration, to a full out eventual triple penetration and ejactulation event.

3) Troll/giant rape. Another thing I would love to see is specific rape sequences that take place with trolls and/or giants. If the troll/giant gets the victim below the rape threashold of hitpoints they grab the victim by the hair and drag them back to their troll lair or near their giant bon fire and they then have a race specific rape sequence with special animations for the much larger NPC's doing the raping and the obvious need for different positioning. The rape sequence for this should be long, with the creatures really giving the victim a thourough multi-rape event until they are completely spent.

4) Vampire rape. If this was done right it would be hugely popular given the recent hoopla over vampires. If one is defeated by vampires the defeated player/victim should be incapacitated through a paralisis/trance=like spell, they should be stripped, and then they should be gang raped over and over with both sexual penetration as well as being bitten over and over in the neck, arm, and inner thighs. It should be a long sequence of rape, being drank from, raped again, drank, being raped while another vampire drinks, an animation where the vampre raping is also drinking from the victims neck, ect...

When it comes to normal vanilla gang rape that should be left to the bandits and the like. That should be the generic rape sequences, things should get more elaborate from there and when playing Skyrim and going into different areas and dealing with different foes there should be the chance of being defeated and treated in a way that makes sense for that area and the things the player is dealing with.

Not sure if this has been discussed here already as I have not read the whole 9 pages.

I want to see more race/area specific rape sequences that players get themselves into only in specific in game situations.

Examples

1) Falmer rape. If there was ever a race that would likely rape you this is probably the one. They have their own bondage/torture beds that already look like something out of a Estrus animation all ready to go. I honestly cannot see the Falmer NOT capturing a young adventurer who dared trespass into their domain, bind her to their rack, and have their way raping her. This seems like a clear area/race specific rape scene that should potentially take place when in Falmer areas. I would think it might be easier to create the bondage/rape rack as part of the animation akin to what Estrus does and then simply work in the animation with the NPC Falmer.

2) Tree rape. It was back in the good ole 80's that many of us first saw a tree attack a woman, wrap it's vines around her arms and legs, pull her to the ground, yank one arm out to the side, and then the other, rip her clothes off, slowly pull her legs apart and she helplessly struggles against it, and then ram a large branch into her and start thrusting. Ahh Evil Dead.... This type of scene could he epic for fights in specific areas like forests, and perhaps specifically when fighting against Spriggans. One could have a few different animations, from the more tame Evil Dead type of attack and perhaps going full on into more recent style Japanese tentacle attack types of scenes where there is a buildup from the first penetration, to a full out eventual triple penetration and ejactulation event.

3) Troll/giant rape. Another thing I would love to see is specific rape sequences that take place with trolls and/or giants. If the troll/giant gets the victim below the rape threashold of hitpoints they grab the victim by the hair and drag them back to their troll lair or near their giant bon fire and they then have a race specific rape sequence with special animations for the much larger NPC's doing the raping and the obvious need for different positioning. The rape sequence for this should be long, with the creatures really giving the victim a thourough multi-rape event until they are completely spent.

4) Vampire rape. If this was done right it would be hugely popular given the recent hoopla over vampires. If one is defeated by vampires the defeated player/victim should be incapacitated through a paralisis/trance=like spell, they should be stripped, and then they should be gang raped over and over with both sexual penetration as well as being bitten over and over in the neck, arm, and inner thighs. It should be a long sequence of rape, being drank from, raped again, drank, being raped while another vampire drinks, an animation where the vampre raping is also drinking from the victims neck, ect...

When it comes to normal vanilla gang rape that should be left to the bandits and the like. That should be the generic rape sequences, things should get more elaborate from there and when playing Skyrim and going into different areas and dealing with different foes there should be the chance of being defeated and treated in a way that makes sense for that area and the things the player is dealing with.

I support your idea. Since there has been made a Chaurus rape version already wich even adds the *cough* victim to the Falmer faction and there is even this nice Arachnophobia mod wich works similar but only wraps you up in webbing without the rape and impregnation part. So far I have followed this topic I think that SexLab Framework is the one mod wich could cover a wide variety of "themes" (lol) like Zaz animation pack did for example. The thing is that FNIS might be further developed to integrate creature animations as well (I never understood why Bethesda decided you have to study rocket science to be able to add/change animations for Skyrim :P)

Anyway, your Tree idea elured me to add my own brain farts into this since such a feature would seduce more vegetarians to play that game XD

(pics related)

post-36247-0-52659300-1372585448_thumb.jpg

post-36247-0-56384600-1372585628_thumb.jpg

Oh god that would be fairly hilarious!

Imagine being rewarded for your character being raped

I thought that oral sex could improve your Speechcraft (obviously). Maybe getting raped could "grant" a permanent small debuff to your armor rating.

Actually I was thinking getting raped enhances your stamina over time...it does to me lol

Actually I was thinking getting raped enhances your stamina over time...it does to me lol

I can't imagine getting raped being a good thing, but I play a male PC so maybe that's too emasculating for me ^^

A new one to keep the idea alive: the more anal sex, the more backstab damage