2 hours ago, Guffel said:

I know, this is completely random and you made your post a while ago, but do you have any more ideas on the different scenarios?

I've been thinking about a story focused slavery mod for some time now and I'm now collecting concrete ideas. But I thought more about enslavement by the different enemy factions not civilians like farms and mines. But it makes a lot to of sense and I wonder why You didn't think of it xD

So, I'm open for further inspiration.

I think you could make a very good mod with location based slavery + something like v1 of your RDS mod.

1. PC is enslaved at a generic dungeon, quest aliases fill with boss locref, boss chess locref's...

2. PC needs to interact with captors for different reasons...get food, try to trick them into dropping a key, complete assigned tasks

3. Unlike RDS, player can't end the conversation or refuse sex. But if she is rude, she could get punished. So must steer the conversation gently away from both punishment and sex.

4. Eventually, maybe player's available moods must change if she is punished too much, until only "submissive" mood is available.

On 2/26/2021 at 11:03 AM, Guffel said:

I know, this is completely random and you made your post a while ago, but do you have any more ideas on the different scenarios?

I've been thinking about a story focused slavery mod for some time now and I'm now collecting concrete ideas. But I thought more about enslavement by the different enemy factions not civilians like farms and mines. But it makes a lot to of sense and I wonder why I didn't think of it xD

So, I'm open for further inspiration.

Slaves have several purposes

- work force

- sexual exploitation

- religious sacrifices

- reinforce an army (like skavens slaves)

You can fall in slavery by differents means :

- being captured (war booty)

- sold to pay depts

- born in slavery

Who are the ennemies ?

For example, forsworns and namira cultists sacrifice slaves. Thalmor could use them for their experiements, or interrogation (idea : player is returned and used as a puppet to infiltrate several thalmors ennemies groups).

Working in brothel for paying a dept, sacred prostitution...

There is also the cannibal/dolcett stuff (feed like pig, and slaugtered once feed enought)

Gladiator slaves of course...

You need to think also about the way of pressure on the player. Bounded in irons is the most simple way, but it can be more subtile, specially if you want the player only for some events, and able to play the rest of the game normally. It can be an hostage, a brain wash...

• 2 months later...
On 2/28/2021 at 5:20 PM, Delzaron said:

Slaves have several purposes

- work force

- sexual exploitation

- religious sacrifices

- reinforce an army (like skavens slaves)

You can fall in slavery by differents means :

- being captured (war booty)

- sold to pay depts

- born in slavery

Who are the ennemies ?

For example, forsworns and namira cultists sacrifice slaves. Thalmor could use them for their experiements, or interrogation (idea : player is returned and used as a puppet to infiltrate several thalmors ennemies groups).

Working in brothel for paying a dept, sacred prostitution...

There is also the cannibal/dolcett stuff (feed like pig, and slaugtered once feed enought)

Gladiator slaves of course...

You need to think also about the way of pressure on the player. Bounded in irons is the most simple way, but it can be more subtile, specially if you want the player only for some events, and able to play the rest of the game normally. It can be an hostage, a brain wash...

I have this idea of morally flipping some activities so that an act becomes its moral opposite or at least enters a gray area due to context. Using heal magic to extend torture are a classical example this. Purchasing a slave from an abusive owner is hardly an evil act if the slave are treated better under your ownership. Sure freedom is better but at least the slave suffer less. Basically all of the examples above can be flipped in context.

• 4 weeks later...

A mod that uses RapeTattoos or SlaveTats as way for NPCs to approach your character looking for sex. It could have a % chance that would increase based on how many tattoos your character has at the moment.

It could have compatibilities with SexLab Approach or other approach mods, or it could work on its own. Approaches would have raping chance % and could even lead to enslavement for Simple Slavery or other mods that could be compatible.

It's not a innovative idea of course, but it's something I feel lacking for the Tattoos mods. If there's already something like this, please let me know :P

• 2 months later...

I just got idea to recreate whole MGS1 in Skyrim, with Skyrim assets.

Extract and implement voice lines directly from game, recreate locations faithfully, but with Skyrim assets, so instead of tanks in hangar you would have dwemers constructs, Metal Gear could be Centaurion or, newly-modeled metal gear but from dwemer assets.

No side quests, just one mission. Cut some non-lore friendly stuff, like dates, president of United States etc, put ghost ai in psycho mantis fight, do some trick like from Guards Dialoge Overhaul or Inigo, so instead your memory card he read your skills/achievements/ whatever would be possible to made from his voice lines

Cardboard box as spell/armor +100 sneaking or something like that. All codec conversations could be standard dialogues with holograme in appointed places without enemies. Guards could be unlootable, as weapons you would have only dagger and bow/crossbow, no magic.

Most of this stuff is completly doable. Gray Fox fight could be fist fight with custom animations, but due to AI it would suck. Sniper Wolf fight would also suck due to AI.

But sneaking system with some tweaks would be better than in oryginal MGS, where you cannot sneak in sneaking game.

Cardkeys=keys. You start with no equipment, because weapons on site procumerent bullshit. You meat Campbell in Inn, or better, he comes to your house with 1h briefing of dialogues. or even better you are taken like in oryginal.

Only loot you find are better weapons and amunitons, NVG could be just night vision, Thermal googles could detect traps.

No more 'it just a wind'. Now its 'it just a box'.

Problem is thats lot of unneceserry work for such small mod, where most of gameplay is listening to dialogues.

btw, why are not there any followers do Skyrim like Snake, Shepard, or Geralt or pretty much any rpg characters with thousands lines of dialogues? They should be. I saw some Witcher 3 followers for Skyrim, but they had like 100 lines of dialogues. 

Since the release of SKVA a large number of voice add-ons have been made by modders of LL in a relative short period. I am wondering if Sexlab can be extended to use more dialogue stages so the animation scenes can be composed to add far more context.

For example:

Each of the current SL sounds (Hot, Medium, Mild) will get three kinds of new dialogues per-voice types using SKVA (intro, transition and ending)

SL call #1: The "intro" dialogue is play before or at the beginning of each single animation and the animation ends with either "transition" or "ending" dialogue depending on how the modder designs the mod. If only a single sex act is needed then SL will just run "intro" and "ending" and that's it.

SL call #2: However, a mod can choose to "transition" a "mild" sex act into "hot/medium" whichever sound is used in forced situation or other way around depending on how the mod is designed. Perhaps the mod can use arouse or other systems to determine how long the sex act or different stages will run. A simple example would be arousal mods. An arousal stat barely past the trigger of an animation will just run a single animation with intro+ending but an arousal stat far exceeding the trigger could run a scene composed of multiple SL animations with multiple intro+transition combos until the mod decides on an ending. A lot of combinations can be composed to add context to romance/training/interrogation/backgroud mods on PC or NPC even unique voice sets like Serena. 

The amount of dialogue for each stage maybe can be expanded by modders like animation packs into SL so to add more variety for each voice types, or even customized voiced follower mods.

Edited by 31971207
simple edit
  • 4 weeks later...

hello friends, I don’t know if someone proposed such a mod, I was inspired by the idea from a comic book, in general, the essence of the mod is the expansion of fights with dragons, or rather feminine dragons :) I thought about a cry that would turn a dragon into a woman with whom there would already be another fight  , not the same as usual, I think you understand me, the question is no one is going to make such a mod for a special edition?