Haven't time to read all the pages so I'll just toss this out -

I'd like to see an option where if the player does not have a weapon even equipped and goes near a bandit, etc., the bandit doesn't run up and do a power attack, but instead does some sort of similar animation that does no or little damage, but overpowers the player character and then simply jumps the character and has his/her way with the character. It just doesn't make sense to me that if someone obviously not even looking hostile walks up to a group of people around a fire, the group jumps up and kills the 'invader'. Technically, the player character wouldn't know the bandits were bandits without some sort of visual or verbal clue ('you shouldn't have come here!'). The bandits take the player, remove weapons and then have their fun. Then toss the player 'out', keeping the player's good loot. Then if the player lingers near the bandits get hostile, or a timer before going hostile or something.

Would it be possible to have the option for audio like MiniLovers, where during the act it used Skyrim's built in combat and yielding dialogue and sound affects? I know some people find it repetitive but I still think it works better than the alternate sound sets people have created, and uses the correct character voices. Just curious if it would be possible to add this. Thank you.

Paradise Halls: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29886

Slavery framework, allows you to capture and sell slaves; many of you probably know about it. It has an AP compatibility patch to create sex slaves. The author has a guide for modders that want to create addons and I thought that a SexLab patch would be welcome. 

I've got this one and though its fun to have slaves to dress up and sell, there isn't much you can do with them beyond some disciplinary whipping. 

Id love to see it integrated into the rest of the SL framework.

Does anyone know if PH and SL can even be used at the same time without things getting crashy?

Edit*   PH and SL can indeed be used at the same time.  I now have PH and Submit for SL installed and they coexist just fine.  

Hi guys!

Does a mod exist which allows the player to submit during combat? In other words, if playing a female character and battle is not going well, she could initiate a dialogue and offer her body as payment to stop the fight?

Apologies if this mod already exists - I could only find mods allowing NPCs to submit....

Cheers!

Hi guys!

Does a mod exist which allows the player to submit during combat? In other words, if playing a female character and battle is not going well, she could initiate a dialogue and offer her body as payment to stop the fight?

Apologies if this mod already exists - I could only find mods allowing NPCs to submit....

Cheers!

Sanguines Debauchery does that but the bandit will take all your possessions and you as much as he or she wants until you escape or manage to pay your way free.

Ahhh - okay. Sorry, dunno how I missed that! I'll look into it now - thanks!

Now I see why I didn't find it - it doesn't seem to be a Sexlab mod. Thanks anyway!

Well there is also the sexlab defeat mod, although that isnt voluntary.

An interesting quest line would maybe be the PC must sexually conquer certain individuals around Skyrim, maybe as a collectibles quest, he or she must collect the underwear or some such. Some of the individuals can be paid for sex, others must be seduced and some must be raped. Just a rough idea.

Another idea would be the ability to have multiple spouses, but only one in each city, like a sailor with a girl in each port.

Here an idea I had for fallout/sexout a while ago. I almost tried to mod it myself but I realized it needs to be integrated into the sex framework and I thought I couldn’t take the liberty to modify the work of others. Since this thread is a discussion on the sexlab framework I might as well simply tell it, maybe you will like it.

It mostly adds a bunch of variables. The goal is to describe more accurately the “sexual state” of the character to offer opportunities for modders to create more complex sex-related stories.  The purpose is to provide meaningful choices, with pros and cons.

It only works for a female character (because in sex only women really have choices and cons).

In a way it’s a lust/arousal system, just “enhanced”. In fact, I reached the conclusion that lust should not be a debuff but a buff. It may seem strange for a sex framework to reward abstinence but there is a logic that I will explain.

I will start with 2 things I feel are wrong in the current sex-mods and that my system might improve. The first one is with sex in general and the other is with rapes.

Sex in general.

I think it’s great to have possibilities to use sex as a weapon/currency to solve quests or to gain something. A determined woman would probably use her charm and not her fists to get results, it’s less dangerous and more efficient. The problem is, usually in mods those possibilities are without disadvantage, meaning the player should always choose to have sex, given the opportunity.

I think some drawbacks should be added to sex, so it’s not the only logical choice. I thought of SHAME, a momentary but strong debuff to the combat skill. Since you choose the “having sex” option you give up the “fighting” option for a while.

Rapes.

Everyone seems to think that rapes should have a “static” outcome; the woman is penetrated without her consent and that’s it. I think it’s more complicated than that, that the victim faces 2 fights the whole duration of the act. Depending on her success or failure on those 2 fights the consequences can range from minimal to a soul-crushing humiliation.

The first fight is with her aggressor, will she struggle until the end or will she give up and let him having his way freely ?

The second fight is with herself, her mind can find the act repulsive but her body might actually enjoy it. Having an orgasm in such conditions is confusing to say the least.

You can have 4 outcomes to a rape:

The victim struggles and no pleasure (minimal SHAME)

The victim gives up and no pleasure

The victim struggles despite pleasure

The victim gives up and enjoys the pleasure (maximum SHAME)

The last one is particularly mortifying, as she surrenders her body to her aggressor she makes the most humiliating confession ever: no matter how much she wants to refuse that ignominious act, the rapist’s cock feels too good for her to resist.

The character’s failure or success will depend on other variables (see below). It means that the character should be especially careful about avoiding rape when she is in a vulnerable state.

Modders could take advantage of this to create interesting situations. For example, let say the character is captured and a spell is cast on her making incredibly horny. In a moment she will be offered to a creature, she has to find a way to “release the pressure” otherwise she will break and become the creature's bitch.

Now, the notes I took when I considered to do it myself for sexout.  It’s an organized idea about how doing it. I think it’s reasonably easy to code (I’m a software engineer) as it’s mostly counters and flags. The tricky part is to find the right formulae to balance the whole thing, to find the right timing for debuffs to wear off, etc.

The Sexual Activity Inputs List (or SAIL)

Sex covers a huge range of activities, from a missionary between lovers to a rape, from a gangbang in a brothel to bestiality. The SAIL is a (non-exhaustive) list that tries to define the act. Some of elemnts of the SAIL can be determined by the framework, some have to be specified by the mods using the framework.

First, mods have to define why the character has sex. Does she desire it? Will she gain something from it ? Is she forced ?

It has to be chosen from that list :

- True love : Sex with girlfriend/boyfriend, basically drawback free.

- Consensual : almost no SHAME, unless it’s really kinky.

- Duty : Don’t ask how your country is fucking you but how you can fuck for your country…or something like that. In case of a sex quest, if the character has to have sex with someone to get information or to infiltrate a gang for example. Almost no SHAME, except maybe in case of orgasm. Sleeping with the enemy is one thing, enjoying it is totally different.

- Compulsory : a curse or something forces the character to have sex. I not sure if it’s different from consensual, I put it in case.

- Bargain : Mostly prostitution. Large amount of SHAME, but sometimes you need money more than dignity.

- Coercion : When the character accepts to have sex but it’s not really a choice (“do it or I kill everyone”) Sex slave is probably in that category. I’m not sure how the Coercion category should be balanced though.

- Rape: The SHAME depends on whether she resists or not.

Then, there are several values/flags that describe what happen (determined by the framework if possible, by the mods if not)

- Type of penetration (blowjob, vaginal, anal)

- With whom?

- How many people are involved?

- heterosexual/homosexual/bisexual?

- Is it in public? Anything embarrassing is 10 times worse when done in public. (I guess it’s the harder to code)

- Are they insults?

- Is it painful for the character?

- Is the character restrained or shackled?

- Is it rough?

- With foreplays?

- Is orgasm denied? It's a special flag that indicates the character is teased but not allowed to come. It can be used to increase her AROUSAL (see below)

The elements of the list should be given an “immorality value”, when it makes sense. For example, prostitution is more immoral than consensual sex, blowjob more than anal, having sex with a hobo is more immoral than with a prince, with a creature more than with a human, etc. It's useful later.

SHAME:

The most important variable, which gives an important temporary debuff to combat skill. The idea is that it’s a tradeoff, if you use sex you can’t fight for a while.

The value of the SHAME depends on the SAIL immoral value.

LUST:

The need for sex. Obviously it should slowly increase between sexual intercourses. Some sex-mods do that already but usually it comes with a debuff ; the longer without sex, the weaker. I don’t think it should give the character a debuff, in fact I think it should be a buff to combat skills. It’s the same logic than before : having sex versus fighting, if there is no sex the character fights better.

But more importantly, LUST by itself is some kind of debuff. If a lusty character goes into an enemy place, which is only natural for someone with increased combat skills, and if she gets defeated (and raped) it will be almost impossible for her to resist the demeaning pleasure of being roughly fucked as her body finally gets what it was craving for since so long.

It’s a choice, the character can use the LUST buff to fight, but it’s risky.

Probably spells or drugs could be used to increase/decrease the LUST value, but it’s better to left it to mods I guess.

ORGAM:

An ORGASM should give a temporary buff to non-combat skills (lockpicking, etc.), according to its strength. It’s not realistic (My boyfriend fucked me so well this morning, I could open a safe with a toothpick!), but it’s always the same logic, having sex versus fighting.

An ORGASM from an unwanted act (rape, coercion, maybe the “duty sex”) should lead to greater SHAME.

Whether or not the character has an ORGAM and how strong it is depends on LUST and AROUSAL (see below). It’s also depends on the SAIL immorality value: having an ORGASM is a lot easier during consensual sex than during prostitution for example.

An ORGAMS during a rape should be almost impossible without a high level in LUST and/or AROUSAL. The idea behind that is that many mods are based on forced sex. With that, modders can add gameplay; a ‘’quest’’ in one of those mods could be for the character to maintain the LUST and AROUSAL levels low to avoid being broken. Or it could be the opposite, to find a way to raise those levels, take the bullet then use the ORGASM buff to escape thanks to better skills.

ARROUSAL:

AROUSAL is more or less an active sexual stimulation like foreplays or penetrations. It’s closely related to ORGASM since the higher AROUSAL is the higher the chance for a strong ORGASM is. The reason I separate the 2 is to create interesting situations :

The character had just a consensual sex but she didn’t come, she was “almost there” when he stopped. Now she’s in a frustration state that makes her vulnerable.

Modders could use the “orgasm denial flag” to “prepare” the character, with a dominatrix for example.

SEX REPUTATION:

SEX REPUTATION is a value for each faction that keeps tracks of the character’s sexual activities experienced or witnessed (if in public) by members of the faction. It’s the perceived sexual morality of the character by this faction.

The impact on the SEX REPUTATION depends on the SAIL immorality value.

To be honest I’m not sure about this one. It adds realism as it’s important for a woman not to be seen as the town whore, especially if she wants to use her sexuality to get advantages (it’s easy to sell something that everyone desires, it’s harder to sell something that everyone can have for free).

It also brings some opportunity for mods. The character might agree on having sex but will try to negotiate to do it in a private room, to be discrete. Or, she can be blackmailed.

The problem is that I don’t see what can be the drawback to force the player to pay attention to SEX REPUTATION.

SUBMISSION:

The character’s tendency to comply with sexual order. Within the framework, SUBMISSION will probably only be used for rape (low SUBMISSION, she will struggle until the end, high SUBMISSION she won’t fight at all).

Modders could use SUBMISSION as a threshold for sex-related quests (you must to be that submissive to ride this ride). A character with low SUBMISSION can’t agree on being gangbanged, but maybe she can be coerced to do a blowjob (if it saves a basket full of kittens). It’s for realism but it’s mostly to create an escalation. The character won’t face the most degenerated quests from the start; she has to be slowly perverted. The SAIL immorality value could be used to determine the needed SUBMISSION value.

SUBMISSION should increase a little with coerced sex, prostitution, maybe in case of ORGASM during “duty sex”, and increase a lot in case of an ORGASM during a rape (what the point in fighting when it feels so good?)

Probably SUBMISSION should work with tiers: a tier N act can only increase SUBMISSION until tier N+1, after that only act from tier N+1 can continue to increase SUBMISSION.

Maybe SUBMISSION can be somewhat related to a faction or type of creatures. For example if the character has been captured by falmers and “trained” to be the tribe’s sex slave, she will have a really high SUBMISSION with them but not so much with the others. It allows modders to have more liberty since they won’t affect as much the “global” SUBMISSION. Besides it can create interesting situation where that character, now free, has become a fearsome warrior but if she meets a falmer she will remember her training and let him having his way.  

FETISH:

A strong ORGASM should have a chance to develop/reveal a fetish corresponding to a SAIL element of the current sex act. For instance if she has that orgasm in public she might get an exhibitionism fetish.

A FETISH should increase the chance and the intensity of an ORGASM.

The greater SAIL immorality value of the FETISH, the higher the bonus is.

Maybe FETISH should grow, the first time it is revealed it grant 10% of its bonus, the next time 20%, etc.

Maybe the number of FETISH should be limited. The character can have a FETISH about coercion, rape, some creatures or some factions, about threesome, doing it in public or being restrained but not all at the same time.

The idea is to allow the character to sexually evolve so mods focused on a specific FETISH can create stories that will “teach” the character to like it. It will feel more natural than a virgin character instantaneously enjoying gangbang.

I’m sorry for the long post, thank you if you took the time to read it.

Okay, so here is my idea if anyone knows how and is willing to give a try at making it.

When you first come to Skyrim you are in rags and headed to the headsman's block, then dressed in bloody, sweat soaked, corpse looted armor. So you don't really have any chance of getting any! But as you go along killing dragons, becoming Thane of more and more districts, your chances should rise. I'm thinking like 1% per dragon killed, 1% per Thane title. Maybe even 1% for each major event accomplished IE:Destroying or Leading the Dark Brotherhood/Thieves Guild (with the Destroy thieves guild mod) Saving the Gildergreen, Rescuing the Sybil of Dibella etc. With the sex being initiated like SexLab RandonSex, but preferably with an MCM option to enable or disable faction checks so that It wont be bandits/necromancers/forsworn that run up and initiate sex with you (unless that's what you want) or you are considered a member of their faction (by helping Maddonach escape etc)

I have been trying to simulate this using SL RandomSex but if it could be done in such a way as to almost combine Random Sex and Achieve That...EPIC! So that through hard work and due diligence, the player could go from truly unable to get a hooker with a $100 bill taped to their forehead, to having Elisif the Fair tossing her panties at you in open invitation.

Here an idea I had for fallout/sexout a while ago. I almost tried to mod it myself but I realized it needs to be integrated into the sex framework and I thought I couldn’t take the liberty to modify the work of others. Since this thread is a discussion on the sexlab framework I might as well simply tell it, maybe you will like it.

It mostly adds a bunch of variables. The goal is to describe more accurately the “sexual state” of the character to offer opportunities for modders to create more complex sex-related stories.  The purpose is to provide meaningful choices, with pros and cons.

It only works for a female character (because in sex only women really have choices and cons).

In a way it’s a lust/arousal system, just “enhanced”. In fact, I reached the conclusion that lust should not be a debuff but a buff. It may seem strange for a sex framework to reward abstinence but there is a logic that I will explain.

I will start with 2 things I feel are wrong in the current sex-mods and that my system might improve. The first one is with sex in general and the other is with rapes.

Sex in general.

I think it’s great to have possibilities to use sex as a weapon/currency to solve quests or to gain something. A determined woman would probably use her charm and not her fists to get results, it’s less dangerous and more efficient. The problem is, usually in mods those possibilities are without disadvantage, meaning the player should always choose to have sex, given the opportunity.

I think some drawbacks should be added to sex, so it’s not the only logical choice. I thought of SHAME, a momentary but strong debuff to the combat skill. Since you choose the “having sex” option you give up the “fighting” option for a while.

Rapes.

Everyone seems to think that rapes should have a “static” outcome; the woman is penetrated without her consent and that’s it. I think it’s more complicated than that, that the victim faces 2 fights the whole duration of the act. Depending on her success or failure on those 2 fights the consequences can range from minimal to a soul-crushing humiliation.

The first fight is with her aggressor, will she struggle until the end or will she give up and let him having his way freely ?

The second fight is with herself, her mind can find the act repulsive but her body might actually enjoy it. Having an orgasm in such conditions is confusing to say the least.

You can have 4 outcomes to a rape:

The victim struggles and no pleasure (minimal SHAME)

The victim gives up and no pleasure

The victim struggles despite pleasure

The victim gives up and enjoys the pleasure (maximum SHAME)

The last one is particularly mortifying, as she surrenders her body to her aggressor she makes the most humiliating confession ever: no matter how much she wants to refuse that ignominious act, the rapist’s cock feels too good for her to resist.

The character’s failure or success will depend on other variables (see below). It means that the character should be especially careful about avoiding rape when she is in a vulnerable state.

Modders could take advantage of this to create interesting situations. For example, let say the character is captured and a spell is cast on her making incredibly horny. In a moment she will be offered to a creature, she has to find a way to “release the pressure” otherwise she will break and become the creature's bitch.

Now, the notes I took when I considered to do it myself for sexout.  It’s an organized idea about how doing it. I think it’s reasonably easy to code (I’m a software engineer) as it’s mostly counters and flags. The tricky part is to find the right formulae to balance the whole thing, to find the right timing for debuffs to wear off, etc.

The Sexual Activity Inputs List (or SAIL)

Sex covers a huge range of activities, from a missionary between lovers to a rape, from a gangbang in a brothel to bestiality. The SAIL is a (non-exhaustive) list that tries to define the act. Some of elemnts of the SAIL can be determined by the framework, some have to be specified by the mods using the framework.

First, mods have to define why the character has sex. Does she desire it? Will she gain something from it ? Is she forced ?

It has to be chosen from that list :

- True love : Sex with girlfriend/boyfriend, basically drawback free.

- Consensual : almost no SHAME, unless it’s really kinky.

- Duty : Don’t ask how your country is fucking you but how you can fuck for your country…or something like that. In case of a sex quest, if the character has to have sex with someone to get information or to infiltrate a gang for example. Almost no SHAME, except maybe in case of orgasm. Sleeping with the enemy is one thing, enjoying it is totally different.

- Compulsory : a curse or something forces the character to have sex. I not sure if it’s different from consensual, I put it in case.

- Bargain : Mostly prostitution. Large amount of SHAME, but sometimes you need money more than dignity.

- Coercion : When the character accepts to have sex but it’s not really a choice (“do it or I kill everyone”) Sex slave is probably in that category. I’m not sure how the Coercion category should be balanced though.

- Rape: The SHAME depends on whether she resists or not.

Then, there are several values/flags that describe what happen (determined by the framework if possible, by the mods if not)

- Type of penetration (blowjob, vaginal, anal)

- With whom?

- How many people are involved?

- heterosexual/homosexual/bisexual?

- Is it in public? Anything embarrassing is 10 times worse when done in public. (I guess it’s the harder to code)

- Are they insults?

- Is it painful for the character?

- Is the character restrained or shackled?

- Is it rough?

- With foreplays?

- Is orgasm denied? It's a special flag that indicates the character is teased but not allowed to come. It can be used to increase her AROUSAL (see below)

The elements of the list should be given an “immorality value”, when it makes sense. For example, prostitution is more immoral than consensual sex, blowjob more than anal, having sex with a hobo is more immoral than with a prince, with a creature more than with a human, etc. It's useful later.

SHAME:

The most important variable, which gives an important temporary debuff to combat skill. The idea is that it’s a tradeoff, if you use sex you can’t fight for a while.

The value of the SHAME depends on the SAIL immoral value.

LUST:

The need for sex. Obviously it should slowly increase between sexual intercourses. Some sex-mods do that already but usually it comes with a debuff ; the longer without sex, the weaker. I don’t think it should give the character a debuff, in fact I think it should be a buff to combat skills. It’s the same logic than before : having sex versus fighting, if there is no sex the character fights better.

But more importantly, LUST by itself is some kind of debuff. If a lusty character goes into an enemy place, which is only natural for someone with increased combat skills, and if she gets defeated (and raped) it will be almost impossible for her to resist the demeaning pleasure of being roughly fucked as her body finally gets what it was craving for since so long.

It’s a choice, the character can use the LUST buff to fight, but it’s risky.

Probably spells or drugs could be used to increase/decrease the LUST value, but it’s better to left it to mods I guess.

ORGAM:

An ORGASM should give a temporary buff to non-combat skills (lockpicking, etc.), according to its strength. It’s not realistic (My boyfriend fucked me so well this morning, I could open a safe with a toothpick!), but it’s always the same logic, having sex versus fighting.

An ORGASM from an unwanted act (rape, coercion, maybe the “duty sex”) should lead to greater SHAME.

Whether or not the character has an ORGAM and how strong it is depends on LUST and AROUSAL (see below). It’s also depends on the SAIL immorality value: having an ORGASM is a lot easier during consensual sex than during prostitution for example.

An ORGAMS during a rape should be almost impossible without a high level in LUST and/or AROUSAL. The idea behind that is that many mods are based on forced sex. With that, modders can add gameplay; a ‘’quest’’ in one of those mods could be for the character to maintain the LUST and AROUSAL levels low to avoid being broken. Or it could be the opposite, to find a way to raise those levels, take the bullet then use the ORGASM buff to escape thanks to better skills.

ARROUSAL:

AROUSAL is more or less an active sexual stimulation like foreplays or penetrations. It’s closely related to ORGASM since the higher AROUSAL is the higher the chance for a strong ORGASM is. The reason I separate the 2 is to create interesting situations :

The character had just a consensual sex but she didn’t come, she was “almost there” when he stopped. Now she’s in a frustration state that makes her vulnerable.

Modders could use the “orgasm denial flag” to “prepare” the character, with a dominatrix for example.

SEX REPUTATION:

SEX REPUTATION is a value for each faction that keeps tracks of the character’s sexual activities experienced or witnessed (if in public) by members of the faction. It’s the perceived sexual morality of the character by this faction.

The impact on the SEX REPUTATION depends on the SAIL immorality value.

To be honest I’m not sure about this one. It adds realism as it’s important for a woman not to be seen as the town whore, especially if she wants to use her sexuality to get advantages (it’s easy to sell something that everyone desires, it’s harder to sell something that everyone can have for free).

It also brings some opportunity for mods. The character might agree on having sex but will try to negotiate to do it in a private room, to be discrete. Or, she can be blackmailed.

The problem is that I don’t see what can be the drawback to force the player to pay attention to SEX REPUTATION.

SUBMISSION:

The character’s tendency to comply with sexual order. Within the framework, SUBMISSION will probably only be used for rape (low SUBMISSION, she will struggle until the end, high SUBMISSION she won’t fight at all).

Modders could use SUBMISSION as a threshold for sex-related quests (you must to be that submissive to ride this ride). A character with low SUBMISSION can’t agree on being gangbanged, but maybe she can be coerced to do a blowjob (if it saves a basket full of kittens). It’s for realism but it’s mostly to create an escalation. The character won’t face the most degenerated quests from the start; she has to be slowly perverted. The SAIL immorality value could be used to determine the needed SUBMISSION value.

SUBMISSION should increase a little with coerced sex, prostitution, maybe in case of ORGASM during “duty sex”, and increase a lot in case of an ORGASM during a rape (what the point in fighting when it feels so good?)

Probably SUBMISSION should work with tiers: a tier N act can only increase SUBMISSION until tier N+1, after that only act from tier N+1 can continue to increase SUBMISSION.

Maybe SUBMISSION can be somewhat related to a faction or type of creatures. For example if the character has been captured by falmers and “trained” to be the tribe’s sex slave, she will have a really high SUBMISSION with them but not so much with the others. It allows modders to have more liberty since they won’t affect as much the “global” SUBMISSION. Besides it can create interesting situation where that character, now free, has become a fearsome warrior but if she meets a falmer she will remember her training and let him having his way.  

FETISH:

A strong ORGASM should have a chance to develop/reveal a fetish corresponding to a SAIL element of the current sex act. For instance if she has that orgasm in public she might get an exhibitionism fetish.

A FETISH should increase the chance and the intensity of an ORGASM.

The greater SAIL immorality value of the FETISH, the higher the bonus is.

Maybe FETISH should grow, the first time it is revealed it grant 10% of its bonus, the next time 20%, etc.

Maybe the number of FETISH should be limited. The character can have a FETISH about coercion, rape, some creatures or some factions, about threesome, doing it in public or being restrained but not all at the same time.

The idea is to allow the character to sexually evolve so mods focused on a specific FETISH can create stories that will “teach” the character to like it. It will feel more natural than a virgin character instantaneously enjoying gangbang.

I’m sorry for the long post, thank you if you took the time to read it.

Cracking ideas, very well thought out. I really hope someone with the skills takes at least some of this up and runs with it. Bravo Sir

Seeing the ingenious way that Bromm83 used a dialog trigger to potentially initiate a rape in his new dangerously nude mod has definitely gotten me thinking. Imagine some other situations in which an npc saying a line could trigger an action on their part!

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee" (chance npc may start masturbating)

"You're someone who knows how to get thing's done. I like that" (chance Adrianne Avennicci  initiates sex with PC)

"It's a fine day with you around" (chance npc may initiate sex with pc)

etc etc!

A dwemer machinery turned toy mod would be fun/funny.  For pleasure, punishment or humiliation.  Perhaps something you can purchase and use a spell to use or cast on an npc.  Or maybe part of an underground area.  I've mentioned something like this a long time ago.  It wasn't a hot topic.  It's still an idea.

Another idea would be something for both genders, but opposite roles...unless you have different tastes.  A gloryhole mod.  Perhaps you'd come across something like this somewhere and take advantage or not. 

Just a couple of ideas that I'm sure aren't totally new, but I've never seen.  Perhaps for good reason.

A dwemer machinery turned toy mod would be fun/funny.  For pleasure, punishment or humiliation.  Perhaps something you can purchase and use a spell to use or cast on an npc.  Or maybe part of an underground area.  I've mentioned something like this a long time ago.  It wasn't a hot topic.  It's still an idea.

Another idea would be something for both genders, but opposite roles...unless you have different tastes.  A gloryhole mod.  Perhaps you'd come across something like this somewhere and take advantage or not. 

Just a couple of ideas that I'm sure aren't totally new, but I've never seen.  Perhaps for good reason.

So, a bit like Estrus.

it would be a really cool idea if you can be a bandit and be part of a bandit group. and as a bandit you can work your way up to bandit leader. and during that you can take over territories of settlements or small towns and forts.rape and pillage them and force everyone to pay taxes and inttimidate those sometimes  refuse wether too poor or hate you to join your fraction or if they have a spouse rape there spouse or beat them till a bleed out state and choose wether to spare them or not. and every once in a while soldiers or mobs of other bandits try to take the town from you.  once in a while bandit traitors will try to assasinate you as part of a contract . when you  you kill them if they drop a contract saying who killed them and if you dont kill that persons with that name assasins will try to kill you the next day

another cool but funny idea would be implement child support so if you had impreganated your wife and divorced. depending on your spouses speach craft , yours and your bounty you may keep the child. and if you dont get custody you have to pay child support every week in game days. if you miss the payment at the church in riften where you get married you get bountied. the more payments you miss the more bounty added.  if you kill the child your bounty goes way high and if you get caught get fined tons of money and jailed. if you impregnate a random npc and the npc gives birth to a child theres a small chance that a postman will try to find you and give you a letter to paying child support. and the same thing applies if you miss payments at riften.

if you keep the child then you have to feed the child if your child can starve to death. once in a while you can send your child to do chores  to go hunting with you, fetch firewood, go fishing, farm crops.  if your child refuses then you have to beat your child with a belt then when you child gets fear when its weak enough and submits back to friendly fraction and obeys. you can train your child to become strong.  also when your child grows up the child will leave and in a few game days have a house somewhere you can visit. if you give your child gifts then your child will respect you more, but if you do it too much they become spoiled and refuse to listen as much.

if your a female then you can go to a place where they do blood test on your child if you got impregnated by a random npc. then in 7 in game days you go back and they give you a letter of the results marking the npc or at least the type of npc that impreganated you. and you deliver the letter to the church in riften. then wait 3 more in game days to have the npc in the church with talk to the priest and depending on speech and bounty of you and the other npc then you see if you get the child if not then the other npc has to pay. and while getting paid theres a small chance the npc will stop paying and you will get letter of where the npc roams around and that theres a bounty on the npc with the npc name. you will be able to talk to the npc to talk about it. theres a chance the npc may run away, fight you or go back to paying you child support. the more children you have with this npc the more likely they wont pay you also and also depends on other factors like social/economic class wether its a bandit or other naturally hostile npc

you would have to pay child support continously until the child grows up.  the child grows up 6 months in game days

also the stds should be able to kill you after going through a couple stages and at a certain stage becomes incurable. and you can kill your spouse likewise if your spouse has sex with a contaminated person  they die. the std shouldnt be able to kill those flagged essential.

also if you dont have sex after a while your speech craft, shouts and magick goes down as well as your archery because you cant focus.

While being awesome with those lusty related mods, i think it's kind of confusing when your high-leveled character cant resist getting rape.What about another hot key for raping resist like the speed up progress one?

I know Goubo is working on something like this for his Defeat mod.

meh. If I've been beaten down to the point where I'm nearly dead why should I expect that just cuz I'm the Dragonborn I'm immune to rape?

Edit: I realize there are mods that ignore health, but if you don't want to be raped by them why run them?

Edit: I realize there are mods that ignore health, but if you don't want to be raped by them why run them?

Maybe you want to have random rape, but you don't want your dragonborn to get raped by a small elven shopkeeper? That's kinda immersion breaking.

And even if you want that....I am pretty sure the dragonborn herself (roleplay!) has a different opinion about it. So at least animations where she tries to free herself would be pretty cool. Add the possibilty to actually make it...and you have created awesomeness.