I was thinking of having mini-sex quests based on some of the vanilla game's references to sexual content. For example: (if you have a female character) right when you arrive in Riverwood, your character is told "you're pretty, i'll give you that.... Just stay away from my husband Alvor." 

There must be at least 20, easy to find, references like that in the vanilla game and they leave the game ripe for expanding in more sexual content. I would not mind scripting (story writing) for several of these situations, unfortunately,  my knowledge of modding ends with opening up creation kit and saving an esp. (that does not include having put anything on the esp file). 

Any modders thinking this material is worth their time to develop, I would love to lend a hand to.

Hm, i forgot about a few old ideas I had, that are now very much possible. Copied from an older post...

Ritual of Molag Bal; becoming a Pure Blooded Vampire [Dawnguard Spoilers]

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Opusculus_Lamae_Bal_ta_Mezzamortie

^^Here is the tale of the first Vampire in Tamriel, and it turns out to be a true story. All bitten vampires are considered lesser, even the dovahkiin in Dawnguard, despite potentially becoming a Vampire Lord. I... think we have an oppertunity here as an adult modding forum.

Pure bloods can still be made, even if Molag doesn't walk Nirn. On his summoning day it can still go ahead.

To become a pure blooded Vampire Lord a woman has to give herself to be degraded on his alter - or raped by the Daedric Prince. All that is required afterwards is to survive the ordeal until the 'disease' takes root.

I reckon that once we have Dawnguard on the PC this would be an almost perfect quest idea - and an alternate way to become a Vampire Lord for those who don't want to do the DLC or want to roleplay as a true pureblood.

The way I see it there could be two paths. You follow a trail or clues to find the cult, and then it branches off. You can either be power hungry at any cost (and what a cost) and submit 'yourself' to the ritual. Or you can refuse, and be hit by a spell/attack/poison that disables you while you are stuck on the alter by cultists and thinsg go ahead anyway.

(Obviously, a third option would be to just wipe them out without talking, for those not interested on the character they are playing.)

There is a lot of conversation on Serana and her mothers backstories on the forum, and it (almost) always comes back to the ritual. A lot of thinly veiled interest in the details, which are pretty easy to guess for the mod. Women + Molag = horrifically brutal and almost always fatal 'sex' that leaves the subject a Pureblood Vampire.

Right now all we can do is talk about it. But i'd like to think its an interesting and clear idea for a questmod.

It wouldn't actually be impossible to construct Molag Bal in the creation kit. At least not his Daggerfall incarnation. Either an orc or dunmer base, with tanned green skin, with the curled argonian hornes, dunmer red eyes or custom ones, and sadly some hair as the horns don't quite fit otherwise, make him taller than a Nord and max muscle and we are almost there. Adding an argonian tail if thats possible. All that we would then be missing are hooves, and they could probobly be passed over.

I do agree whit this cause i want to roleplay a pure blood vampire but atm can only be done as a story, i mean the characters transformation. I hope that we will see it someday done :D

Guest wellbredbitch

lesbian threesomes. player female character and wife plus female npc of choice, camilla valerius for example, would be awesome. plus  much bigger strapon dildos. 30cms at least.

there would have to be alot more audio of moaning and general sluttiness.

Idea i have:

Prison gang rape - When your thrown in certain prisons, you'll share a cell with several male inmates who will take turns passing your character around (how long it would last could be configured through mod manager) Also the 'Devil's Threeway' animation would fit in perfectly with this.

I remember one of the Lovers mods in Oblivion having this; where you'd get put into a cell with a horny male inmate.  And you could choose between being reluctant about the sex, or enjoying it, dialogue-wise.

Being able to pay the guard with your body/companion if you get caught doing something illegal. 

I wouldn't mind follower pimping in general.  Maybe even spouse pimping to boot.

For that matter, we could expand it to work with the Hearthfire encounters at your home, like coming home to find some people banging your spouse (either consensually or non-consensually), with you having the option to stop the action or get involved in some way.

This.  I'd definitely love to see this.  Though I'm curious as to how you'd have the game determine if the gangbang was consensual or not.

Lucan and Camilla Valerius have a problem.  Their Golden Claw, the centerpiece of their display, was stolen.  It'd be great if you could retrieve it, and almost as good if you could reimburse them the expense of the object - say, about 2500 septims.  The two feel obligated to reward the player.  Camilla has a wonderful idea; give the player access to their basement room.  It's shabby, not much to look at, and lacks a lot of the common conveniences of other house mods, but it's a place to safely stash loot and has a nice bed, and they're offering it to you whenever you're in town.

Wait, what's this?  A diary stashed behind a chest in the room!  And, oh my, it seems to suggest that Lucan and Camilla are having a sexual relationship!  This interests you greatly.  You can't just pass this up.  Confront Camilla or Lucan, and one of two paths opens up...

Blackmail path!  Not normally my forte, but I'm all for options and this is an obvious one.  This is juicy information!  You've got both of them by the figurative balls here.  Choosing this path grants you the ability to extort them both once a day each, for a total of 500 or so gold.  Additionally, you can solicit them anytime for sex, either with you the player or with each other, or all at once (anims allowing) at any time within the Riverwood Trader itself.

The Path of Understanding!  Assure the chosen sibling that you don't intend to use this against them, and actually, you think it's hot.  As it turns out, Camilla, minx that she is, has occasionally fantasized about bringing someone else into their relationship.  Lucan is very pleased to finally have someone else he can talk to it about, particularly someone he can trust, and after a moment to consider if he's willing to allow another person into their bed, agrees to the idea.  The player can have sex with one or both of them (anims allowing) at any time within the Riverwood Trader itself.  Additionally, Lucan's seller gold will greatly increase if this path is chosen, granting the player a more heavyweight buyer to offload all their loot to.  Incest-themed conversations are added to both siblings as repeatable conversations, opening up a roleplay opportunity to establish your character having a history of incest with one (or more) family members, or being new to the idea.

I was just looking over one of the mods at nexus called Joy of Perspective, which lets you see your own body while in first person view, and I got to thinking, maybe a mod like that so you can view the action from the first person camera instead of always going third person.

Could Skeletons and Draugr's be added to the list of what the player can have sex with? I've attempted to edit the main files myself to do so, but im SOOL (Shit out of luck)

I know some may be waiting for a creature mod for this to happen, but i figure they should be counted as a human/beast race or what ever the requirements are to initiate the animations such as combat rape.

A request for all modders:

A way to disable your mod. Sometimes I simply don't want to see 2 or 3 different dialog topics for sex. Other times I do :) 

An MCM option to turn off a mod (as random sex does) would really be appreciated.

Guest wellbredbitch

i shouldn't be posting my questions here but i don't know where else to post them.

question 1.  when i talk to a npc at the very bottom of my options is" whistle, whistle or whistle" what is this for and which mod put it there?

question 2.  last night i was at lakeview with lydia and i found a nice dress in a cupboard which i wanted her to have. i clicked to talk to her and saw the option " i'm feeling frisky "

she replied as you allways are my sweet. i suggested we go somewhere private and she followed me upstairs. we got to our bedroom and i chose the option for her to fuck me and animations start. which ever mod it was, i think lovers hook, chose arrok blow job??? and my character went through the usual wanking and sucking animations. when it was over there was a message on the screen " Lydia is unsatisfied " i clicked on her to try it again and before i chose anything to say to her i was naked on the bed and she was fucking me rough missionary. she was still wearing all of her armor and weapons! she lost her chest plate and her legarmor when the position changed. at the end of the sext act i got a screen message reading " Lydia desires more " and she started banging my character in her arse! again at the end of the sex act, same message and she banged Catherine sideways and to my amazement she still wanted more! what mod caused this? Catherine isn't complaining she loves it when Lydia fucks her, she allways gagging for it. they are married btw.

Guest wellbredbitch

i forgot to type my last question.

i have better vampires installed and i have read all the configuration settings carefully in mcm. but i can't find anything that would cause a mist. my girl has a white mist around her where ever she goes. what is it and how do i get rid of it?

Guest wellbredbitch

i have answered question 2 myself. it was the simple rape mod i have for sexlab. Lydia's arousal level must have been affected by my nakedness and the disappointing and weird strapon blow job she got previously. on that subject i wonder if anyone has ior is thinking about creating the animations for a female player character to kiss a female npc whilst fingering her? the alignment issue would probably kill that idea.

I love this framework and its plugins to bits, but I do have one question. Why is there no masturbation yet? Not to seem cynical or degrading, but masturbation animations were the first custom animations to come out for Skyrim and somehow don't exist in most LL mods. If Ashal could add the masturbation animations to the package and someone make a plugin for it, that would make my day. Since I have SexLab Lover's Comfort, my girl's arousal level is heightening, but the poor woman doesn't have an outlet with no boyfriend or spouse. Currently I just started with the forsworn option of Live Another Life and frankly, both incest and the briarheart leader are out of the question.

I love this framework and its plugins to bits, but I do have one question. Why is there no masturbation yet? Not to seem cynical or degrading, but masturbation animations were the first custom animations to come out for Skyrim and somehow don't exist in most LL mods. If Ashal could add the masturbation animations to the package and someone make a plugin for it, that would make my day. Since I have SexLab Lover's Comfort, my girl's arousal level is heightening, but the poor woman doesn't have an outlet with no boyfriend or spouse. Currently I just started with the forsworn option of Live Another Life and frankly, both incest and the briarheart leader are out of the question.

There are masturbation animations, if u use the matchmaker plugin and only selects one actor it uses the masturbation anim. and in the lover's confort plugin if ur spouse isn't able to find a lover, she would use a masturbation anim at night if u fail to confort her.

Hi

What about Lovers light (Lovers pk) to lid up scenes in dark corners. MCM

An arousal system npc reacting on naked bodies/sex=onlookers/masturbaters=stalkers=rape

Clothing evaluation mod detecting how revealing your clothes are (like the one in New Vegas Sexout)revealing, crotch, nipples,etc MCM

Stripper Mod(Strip club/whorehouse)BDSM cellar :P