How about a Sanguine's Debauchery, but in reverse:  the player is the slave master/mistress?  Everything is already there.  The animations, objects, toys, equipment, etc.  Just put the player in charge.  Hundreds of non-essential NPC's (potential slaves) and dozens of empty jail cells, dungeons all over Skyrim to house them.

Instead of killing all the bandits and necromancers, the player can pick some or all to be enslaved.  Call it "A Fate Worse Than Death".  How about some of those annoying quest-essential NPC's you have to put up with to complete a quest?  Wouldn't it be satisfying after the quest is complete, that they spend the rest of their lives chained in your dungeon, endlessly abused, whipped and raped by groups of Amazon Futas, horny wolves/hellhounds or anything else your sick mind can conjure?

After all the mods that get the Dragonborn raped over and over, its time the DB gets his/her revenge!

A slavery mod is what you're really looking for. There's a sex lab skyrim slavery system mod, but it still kinda needs some work. Does anyone know if it's possible to rename NPCs with a script? So you could enslave a bandit and name them whatever you want?

I was in the middle of a sex action when I did bring the Showracemenu command. I realized that the animation still playing and I could move my character's head (as you can normally do while in racemenu). So I though that it should be possible to:

-Move your character's head while engaged in a sex animation.

I think that would be very interesting.

here an Example:

(sexual content)

rtVN1Wy.jpg

How about a Sanguine's Debauchery, but in reverse:  the player is the slave master/mistress?  Everything is already there.  The animations, objects, toys, equipment, etc.  Just put the player in charge.  Hundreds of non-essential NPC's (potential slaves) and dozens of empty jail cells, dungeons all over Skyrim to house them.

Instead of killing all the bandits and necromancers, the player can pick some or all to be enslaved.  Call it "A Fate Worse Than Death".  How about some of those annoying quest-essential NPC's you have to put up with to complete a quest?  Wouldn't it be satisfying after the quest is complete, that they spend the rest of their lives chained in your dungeon, endlessly abused, whipped and raped by groups of Amazon Futas, horny wolves/hellhounds or anything else your sick mind can conjure?

After all the mods that get the Dragonborn raped over and over, its time the DB gets his/her revenge!

My preference (no judgement, each to his own fantasy) would be for a mod in which the player RESCUES the damsels from the rapists. Not getting raped, not doing it myself, but killing the bad guys  and then (since I'm only human) reaping (not a typo for raping) my just reward from the grateful damsels.

Ops, I meant speechcraft sorry. I was actually thinking that the perfumes would give a speechcraft bonus and increasing the chances of getting a customer would be done by some other means (guess I should have explained that better my bad). My logic on the speechcraft bonus is to make perfume useful for more then just prostitution.

Just so you know, my knowledge of moding is limited to re-texturing, interior construction and one teleport script (it took me 2 days to get it working).

Epiphany snip

Way less clunky than my suggestion. Bodes well for all your back-to-Skyrim modding to come (wink-wink nudge-nudge say no more :)

Ops, I meant speechcraft sorry. I was actually thinking that the perfumes would give a speechcraft bonus and increasing the chances of getting a customer would be done by some other means (guess I should have explained that better my bad). My logic on the speechcraft bonus is to make perfume useful for more then just prostitution.

Just so you know, my knowledge of moding is limited to re-texturing, interior construction and one teleport script (it took me 2 days to get it working).

Yep, looks like I - and Ms Leeches for that matter (spacecraft by the way) - did not quite understand what you wrote as you meant it, but it was a fruitful misunderstanding it seems. As for increasing the chances of getting a customer in Radiant Prostitution, without looking at its code and the way Aliases are filled and prioritized I've got no idea how easily it could be implemented, but I think it could. Kudos for your brilliant ideas. You should definitely post them in RP's and Procreation's threads too.

Hello all.

There was this lovely mod for Fallout: NV that I liked a lot.  It is called Sewer Slave and I would be absolutely ecstatic if a talented modder were to make a Skyrim version.  If you are not familiar with it, here is my suggestion for Skyrim:

There is a large cave where many vagrants live.  Upon getting enslaved (Either through being tricked by the quest giver or being defeated in combat.), the player finds themselves at the mercy of their new Master.  All your items and gold are gone.  The Master demands that the player uses their body to earn gold from all the vagrants that live there.  Once per day, the Master will come to collect.  If the player doesn't have enough, they will be raped and beat as punishment.  If the player does have enough, they are rewarded with food, perhaps some clothing, etc.  After to many successful visits, the player can be elevated to work in a more hygienic location, such as a bandit camp, or ruined fort.

Of course, along the way there are methods to escape.  Perhaps the player finds a weapon or spends gold to get one rather than give it to their Master.  Then, when the Master arrives, kill him with it and take your freedom.  Or maybe the Master can be bought, or even seduced?  Perhaps, after pleasing him enough, he will allow the player to leave, if only to be sent off as a whore to a rich, yet anonymous, client in a city.  Don't return with their payment on time and risk being hunted down and returned to "cave slave" status.

I know Sanguine's Debauchery has a system in place to be enslaved, but I found it a bit lame to be enslaved on the spot.  I would prefer if the player was knocked out and taken to some underground slave location.  Not only would it be more fun (IMO), but it would allow the modder to have more control to what the player has access to, as well as possible side quests.

Epiphany snip

Way less clunky than my suggestion. Bodes well for all your back-to-Skyrim modding to come (wink-wink nudge-nudge say no more :)

Yep, looks like I - and Ms Leeches for that matter (spacecraft by the way) - did not quite understand what you wrote as you meant it, but it was a fruitful misunderstanding it seems. As for increasing the chances of getting a customer in Radiant Prostitution, without looking at its code and the way Aliases are filled and prioritized I've got no idea how easily it could be implemented, but I think it could. Kudos for your brilliant ideas. You should definitely post them in RP's and Procreation's threads too.

Hihihi mebe n_n I will probably release the next version of VT like weekedndish and start making compatibility patches for SexLab mods after that. I don't know if I'm going to make any nonVT mods but we'll see

I was thinking about a personnal prison where you could kidnap NPCs.

you could knock down a NPC then abduct and imprison him.

You could teleport to the prison with a click in a MCM (or a spell) menu and if there is a NPC in a cell have some option when you click on it, like "Tell the guards to bring the prisonner into the torture room" where there could be a pillory who start a zaz pillory animation with the prisonner, you could invite your followers or guards to have some fun too...

Makes prisonners fight/rape each other etc. (bet on one of the prisonners with guards)

Dragonborn can be evil too.

I was thinking about a personnal prison where you could kidnap NPCs.

you could knock down a NPC then abduct and imprison him.

You could teleport to the prison with a click in a MCM (or a spell) menu and if there is a NPC in a cell have some option when you click on it, like "Tell the guards to bring the prisonner into the torture room" where there could be a pillory who start a zaz pillory animation with the prisonner, you could invite your followers or guards to have some fun too...

Makes prisonners fight/rape each other etc. (bet on one of the prisonners with guards)

Dragonborn can be evil too.

Music to my ears....

Thats why i use Dudestia's SM Solitude (Sjogga's The Dawnspire have the same feature too) back in the day, it offers almost as you mention, i just hope that there is another lore way to abduct NPC without teleporting them into the torture room but i found that will be difficult. Perhaps something like Paradise Halls feature by wearing them magical collar (Pickpocket or beat them until surrender)  that can kill them if trying to escape and also forcing the NPC to follow player until destination. Well of course i do need the teleporting feature too incase i want quickly move the NPC and move on :D.

second, i just hate that telepathic thingys with the NPCs/Guards. Everytime i tortured/killed one of my captive inside Proudspire Manor without being witnessed by anyone, guards then invading my house doing that you have committed crimes yada yada yada ! no fun, no fun at all  :angry:

trying to move the hidden chamber into open world, i failed horribly coz dang ! quite complicated mod that is :-/ ...

How about you "mark" a knocked down target and some guards will take the npc in the prison when you leave the cell (don't need to make it too complicated) those guards could be random or chosen by you, like a guild where you can recruit npcs... you could choose what kind those guards could be, thieves, warriors, mages... etc.

As for the entrance of the prison it could be a trap door you can place where you want. (via a spell or mcm.)

Ha... now I want to do this. :P

Not sure if this would be something for the base framework, or something that could be implemented via a mod, but the idea would add an option for the female PC to use a different strapon than NPCs. Like, for instance, having the PC use a futa penis, while NPCs use regular strapons.

Unless this is already possible and I just missed it somewhere <.<;

Edit: Alternatively (or more complicatedly), just having the option for the female PC to be tagged with having a futa penis, so she would basically function as a male actor, instead of a female. So that, with a futa penis, it would attach on every scene, not just ones where the FPC is on top.

The submit mod has a new feature where you can hand in bandits to guards for a bounty. The guards then kill the bandit. Maybe an even better idea would be not to kill the poor wretches on the spot, but to haul the bandits (the lovelier ones)  off to prison, where they can provide entertainment to the guards and to the player character whenever he or she drops by. Also a potential source of revenue from paying customers.

Here is an idea: lovejuice  for perks.

There is a great mod out there (on nexus) that lets you trade in dragon souls for perks, which you activate at a set of standing stones near RIverwood.  The sexlab equivalent: collect a partner's lovejuice (or cum) in a vial that can then be traded in (at standing stones? at special alchemist store) for perks (regular perks, not sex ones). The price should be pretty steep (say, 10 vials for one perk, higher for higher perks), so the player will have to score a lot of partners to "mount" their way up the perk tree.

How about you "mark" a knocked down target and some guards will take the npc in the prison when you leave the cell (don't need to make it too complicated) those guards could be random or chosen by you, like a guild where you can recruit npcs... you could choose what kind those guards could be, thieves, warriors, mages... etc.

As for the entrance of the prison it could be a trap door you can place where you want. (via a spell or mcm.)

Ha... now I want to do this. :P

Cool idea. Also maybe you can put some guard clothes and trick female NPCs into following you in to jail for some fake made up crime, and then actually taking them to your secret basement where you turn them into sex slaves for breeding and pleasure or something. That would be cool too for male PC's IMO.

Also, because my PC is female whore, It would be very cool if we could have some sort of dynamic sex journal that is compatiable with all SL plugins, that updates every day with the stats from the SL MCM menu, or even more extended variant that at the end of the day you get nicely written journal entries, for example:

ENTRY 1: "5th day of Heartfire, 3E 389....

What a bussy day... I had vaginal sex with 4 men today, and my pussy is dripping with cum... it feels so good...

I also had anal sex 3 times, and I feel great! I'm such a slut.."

ENTRY 2: "6th day of Heartfire, 3E 389....

Nothing exciting happened to me today. :("

ENTRY 3: "7th day of Heartfire, 3E 389....

I had vaginal sex 2 times today."

ENTRY 4: "8th day of Heartfire, 3E 389....

My ass is destroyed... I had anal sex with 11 different people today."

ENTRY 5: "9th day of Heartfire, 3E 389....

I was on fire today... I had sex with 30 different people! My asshole and pussy are so stretched that I can't walk..."

ENTRY 6: "10th day of Heartfire, 3E 389....

43 men dumped their load in my womb today. I feel great!"

The type of entry you get for the day depends on the number and type of sexual intercourses the dovakhiin had. The script checks how many times you had sex today and generates an entry based on the stats. For example:  If you didn't had sex today, the script randomly generates from let's say - "PACKAGE ONE" (wich contains for example 3 variants) an entry like "ENTRY 2" from the examples above. 

If the PC had sex 1-2 times, the script uses "PACKAGE TWO"(which also has several variants wich are randomly choosen for more variety and immersion) and checks the type of sex (vaginal/anal/all) and generates a journal entry based on these things. For example "ENTRY 3".

If the PC had sex 3-10 times, the script uses "PACKAGE THREE", which is more extreme and generates an entry like "ENTRY 1", and also generates an entry based on the already mentioned variables.

"PACKAGE FOUR" is the ultimate extreme one and contains entries like "ENTRY 4", "ENTRY 5" and "ENTRY 6".

I'm not a scripter (I'm just a 3D artist), and I don't know how hard to make is my Idea (or if even possible)...But I can help by writing some cool and kinky entries and with Ideas. :)

There is a large cave where many vagrants live.  Upon getting enslaved (Either through being tricked by the quest giver or being defeated in combat.), the player finds themselves at the mercy of their new Master.  All your items and gold are gone.  The Master demands that the player uses their body to earn gold from all the vagrants that live there.  Once per day, the Master will come to collect.  If the player doesn't have enough, they will be raped and beat as punishment.  If the player does have enough, they are rewarded with food, perhaps some clothing, etc.  After to many successful visits, the player can be elevated to work in a more hygienic location, such as a bandit camp, or ruined fort.

Of course, along the way there are methods to escape.  Perhaps the player finds a weapon or spends gold to get one rather than give it to their Master.  Then, when the Master arrives, kill him with it and take your freedom.  Or maybe the Master can be bought, or even seduced?  Perhaps, after pleasing him enough, he will allow the player to leave, if only to be sent off as a whore to a rich, yet anonymous, client in a city.  Don't return with their payment on time and risk being hunted down and returned to "cave slave" status.

This is like a much more detailed version of Sanguine's Debauchery enslavement.  I like it!  Maybe put in an option to try smuggling a letter out to one of your followers asking for help.

Edit: I just had another idea: There could be other sex slaves with you.  You could attempt to convince them to help you overpower the master and guards so can escape together.  BUT, if you fail to convince them, they'll report you to the master and you'll be punished.

Grimbold the unlovely said:

The submit mod has a new feature where you can hand in bandits to guards for a bounty. The guards then kill the bandit. Maybe an even better idea would be not to kill the poor wretches on the spot, but to haul the bandits (the lovelier ones)  off to prison, where they can provide entertainment to the guards and to the player character whenever he or she drops by. Also a potential source of revenue from paying customers.

DocClox has a mod like this.  It's only a work in progress, but I looks promising: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20498-wip-for-the-love-of-mara/

why not mod a perk tree? take sexual intercourse in place of regular fighting.

First, use juice to summon male minions to "rape to kill" female enemy, summon succubus or enslaved female enemy to deal with male enemy.(of course dragonborn can do it himself/herself)

Second, use certain juice to unlock new sex skills, such as bestiality/ monster_cock/ tentacle/ live_suit/ gangbang, these skills can be powerful attack/defence/buff skills, though have some funny side effect.

A mod similar to Achieve That!, which gives you "achievements"  based on how many times you have sex and what kind of sex.

Examples for some achievements:

Broken Cherry: received vaginal sex.

Risk Taker: received Vaginal sex 20 times.

Cum Dumpster: received Vaginal Sex 100 times
(Reward: +12% disease resistance)

Spread Legs Sal: received Vaginal sex 1000 times
(Reward: +25% disease resistance)

Hope you used protection: Given vaginal sex 

Pussy Lover: Given vaginal sex 20 times.

Seed Spreader: Given Vaginal sex 100 times.

If this doesn't make another dragonborn...: Given Vaginal sex 1000 times.

(Reward: +50% disease resistance)

It tastes Salty: Given Oral sex

Cum Drinker:  Given Oral sex 20 times

Swallowing Semen: Given Oral 100 times.
(Reward: +25% resist poison)

Master/Mistress of the Mouth: Given oral 1000 times
(Shout time reduced by 20%, Shout duration and effect increased by 20%)

Down the hatch: Received Oral Sex

Mouth Molester: Received Oral Sex 20 times

Belly Filler: Given oral sex 100 times

(+5% Regen Magicka)

Sucked dry: Given oral sex 1000 times
(+10% Regen Magicka)

But I Poop from There: Received anal 

I said what-what?!: Had anal 20 times

Broke Butt: Had anal 100 times
Reward: +10% normal weapon resist

Dat Ass: Had anal 1000 times
Reward: +10% magicka resist

Not right now you don't: Given anal

Secret Butt Fun: Given anal 10 times

Poop Packer: Given anal 100 times
(Reward: +5% regen to all attributes)

No more shitty puns: Given anal 1000 times
(Reward: +25% fire resist)

Threes a crowd: have a threesome.

Suck 'n Fuck: Have 10 threesomes.

Enough for everyone: Have 100 threesomes
(Reward: +5 Regen on all attributes.)

Pairings are for Pussies: Have 1000 threesomes 
(Reward: +15 regen on all attributes)

Variety is the Spice of Life: Have sex with 1 of every playable race (not counting beasts).
Reward: +1% critical chance against NPCs.

Monogamist: Have sex 100 times in a row with a single person.
(Reward: 100% Regen on all Attributes, and 100% armor for that person)

Swinger: Cheat on your spouse. 

Straight Edge: had 20 straight encounters without a single gay encounter (includes beasts and threesomes).

Reward: %20 higher chance to pass speech checks with the opposite sex. +5% more combat damage against the opposite sex. +10% better prices with the opposite sex.

Straight Sailing: Had 100 straight encounters without a single gay encounter (includes beasts and threesomes)
reward:   %40 higher chance to pass speech checks with the opposite sex. +10% more combat damage against the opposite sex. +20% better prices with the opposite sex.

Gay Pride: had 20 gay encounters without a single straight encounter (includes beasts and threesomes).

Reward: %20 higher chance to pass speech checks with the same sex. +5% more combat damage against the same sex. +10% better prices with the same sex.

Swinging that Gay: Had 100 straight encounters without a single straight encounter (includes beasts and threesomes)
reward:   %40 higher chance to pass speech checks with the same sex. +10% more combat damage against the same sex. +20% better prices with the same sex.

Sampler: Had at least 60 Gay, straight, beast, and threesome encounters. Must have had at least one of each.
Reward: %10 chance to pass speech checks. +1% more combat damage. +5% better prices.

Anything that Moves: Had at least 200 Gay, straight, beast, and threesome encounters. must have had at least 10 of each.
Reward: %20 chance to pass speech checks. +5% more combat damage. +10% better prices.

Okay you knew this joke was cumming: Have a total of 69 oral encounters, give or get. Give and get must each be above 10 though. 

Reward: %20 better prices all around.

Virgin: Reach level 10 without having sex.

Pure Minded: Reach level 20 without having sex.

Really needs a good lay: Reach level 40 without having sex.
(Reward: +10 speechcraft)

... Seriously? Why are you even playing this mod?: Reach level 83 without having sex.
(Reward: ????)  A ghostly male or female comes out of nowhere and has sex with you.

Innocence Lost: Been Raped.

It keeps happening: Been raped 20 times. 

This is getting ridiculous: Been raped 200 times
(Reward: +20 health, +5% Health Regen)

Stockholms Syndrome: Been raped 1000 times.
(Reward: +100 armor rating)

The Unforgivable: Rape a person

​They gun got it: Rape 10 people. (note: has to be separate people. Raping the same person 10 times won't trigger it)

Defiler of  Daughters: Rape 50 people
(Reward: Plus +20 Stamina, +5% stamina regen rate)

Coldharbor Incarnate: Rape 200 people.
(Reward: Move Faster)

Carnal Sin: Have sex with a beast (note: an actual beast. Not a beast race)

Weird, but kinky: Have sex with 10 beasts (note: has to be 10 separate beasts)

We aint nuthin but mammals. Usually.: Have sex with 50 beasts
(Reward: +15 damage against animals)

Beastaholic: Have sex with 200 beasts
(Reward: automatic Kynes peace. Activating a beast while under this effect will lets you have sex with it no problems.)

Doggie style. Literally: Have sex with meeko, Vigilance, Bran, Sceolang, or the Stray Dog.

If It talks, It's not Beastiality: Have sex with Barbras.

Dancing with the Daedra: Have sex with a daedra.

To please a god: Have sex with one of the Daedra Lord characters. (Example: Sanguine)

You've been Trolled: Have sex with a troll.

Dragonporn: Have sex with a dragon.

Cock Blockula: Have sex with a vampire lord (must be in vampire form.)(And yes I stole this from Gamerpoop. Shhhhhhh)

A mod similar to Achieve That!, which gives you "achievements"  based on how many times you have sex and what kind of sex.

Examples for some achievements:

Broken Cherry: Have vaginal sex. (note: female version)

Risk Taker: Had Vaginal sex 20 times.

Cum Dumpster: Had Vaginal Sex 100 times

(can't think of a name): Had Vaginal sex 1000 times
(Reward: +50% disease resistance)

But I Poop from There: Received anal 

I said what-what?!: Had anal 20 times

Broke Butt: Had anal 100 times
Reward: +10% normal weapon resist

Dat Ass: Had anal 1000 times
Reward: +10% magicka resist

Not right now you don't: Given anal

Obvious Butt Fun: Given anal 10 times

Poop Packer: Given anal 100 times
(Reward: +5% regen to all attributes)

No more shitty puns: Given anal 1000 times
(Reward: +25% fire resist)

Straight Edge: had 20 straight encounters without a single gay encounter (includes beasts and threesomes).

Reward: %20 higher chance to pass speech checks with the opposite sex. +5% more combat damage against the opposite sex. +10% better prices with the opposite sex.

Straight Sailing: Had 100 straight encoutnters without a single gay encounter (includes beasts and threesomes)
reward:   %40 higher chance to pass speech checks with the opposite sex. +10% more combat damage against the opposite sex. +20% better prices with the opposite sex.

Gay Pride: had 20 gay encounters without a single straight encounter (includes beasts and threesomes).

Reward: %20 higher chance to pass speech checks with the same sex. +5% more combat damage against the same sex. +10% better prices with the same sex.

Straight Sailing: Had 100 straight encounters without a single gay encounter (includes beasts and threesomes)
reward:   %40 higher chance to pass speech checks with the same sex. +10% more combat damage against the same sex. +20% better prices with the same sex.

Sampler: Had at least 60 Gay, straight, beast, and threesome encounters. Must have had at least one of each.
Reward: %10 chance to pass speech checks. +1% more combat damage. +5% better prices.

Variety is the Spice of Life: Had at least 200 Gay, straight, beast, and threesome encounters. must have had at least 10 of each.
Reward: %20 chance to pass speech checks. +5% more combat damage. +10% better prices.

Okay you knew this joke was coming: Have a total of 69 oral encounters, give or get. Give and get must each be above 10 though. 

Reward: %20 better prices all around.

Virgin: Reach level 10 without having sex.

Pure Minded: Reach level 20 without having sex.

Really needs a good lay: Reach level 40 without having sex.
(Reward: +10 speechcraft)

... Seriously? Why are you even playing this mod?: Reach level 83 without having sex.
(Reward: ????)  A ghostly male or female comes out of nowhere and has sex with you.

Innocence Lost: Been Raped.

It keeps happening: Been raped 10 times. 

Stockholms Syndrome: Been raped 100 times
(Reward: +20 health, +5% Health Regen)

Never Feel Anything Anymore: Been raped 1000 times.
(Reward: +100 armor rating)

The Unforgivable: Rape a person

​They gun got it: Rape 10 people. (note: has to be separate people. Raping the same person 10 times won't trigger it)

Defiler of  Daughters: Rape 50 people
(Reward: Plus +20 Stamina, +5% stamina regen rate)

Coldharbor Incarnate: Rape 200 people.
(Reward: Move Faster)

This would be great, just the names made me laugh.