Mod idea: While wearing an Amulet of Dibella all NPC's will gain a conversation topic, "Hey, do you want..." Choosing that topic will provide dialog options...

F->M

"To get your dick sucked?"

"To fuck my pussy?"

"To slide your big dick up my ass?"

F->F

"Me to eat you out?"

"To let me play with your pussy?"

"To try anal?"

NPC will respond, "Well, alright." Or "I can't argue with that." - vanilla dialog responses that are voiced and lip synced by Bethesda.

Option 1: Foreplay animation pool (random)

Option 2: Regular animation pool (random)

Option 3: Forced animation pool (random)

It would be very simple and since there isn't actually any unvoiced dialog it would seem pretty professionally implemented, and since it would only trigger with the specific amulet it wouldn't affect the game unless you wanted it to.

I never learned how to do quest/dialog stuff and scripting from scratch is way over my head. I can generally figure out how to modify something from code examples but to be honest I don't even understand how to use the papyrus system to begin with.

Sooo... if you wanna do it... *nudge nudge* :heart:

Guest jenny2011

Could someone get around to implementing these beastiality/rape animations in a mod? The animations are done [link], by a user named "Gone", all that needs to be done now is the implementations (for examples take a look at the Sexout and Sexout: Brutal Rapers mod for Fallout: New Vegas here on LoversLab).

EDIT:

Hey! I think I'm doing this request right, right?

There's a lovely animator by the name of Gone on these forums doing bestiality animations. He's got 4 animals finished so far, but he does not know (or does not have the time) to implement them into the game for the average player to use. The thread with progress is located here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19526-wip-bestiality-animations-post-your-suggestions/

My question is, could someone make these available for use? I don't mean in some type of rape mod (altough that'd be amaaazing) but just through a spell, or by typing in a script even (like the zaz animations)... or maybe I've misunderstood how these things work?

I'd also like to see these lovely new animations implemented in one fashion or another. Long term i'd hope they'd get integrated into defeated and submit mods but for now the demand seems to be on just getting them here in the first place.

Can you lovely scripting fellows give it a look for us? It's still in progress and more are added at a frighteningly frequent pace!

I should have just requoted this... +1

I was in the middle of a sex action when I did bring the Showracemenu command. I realized that the animation still playing and I could move my character's head (as you can normally do while in racemenu). So I though that it should be possible to:

-Move your character's head while engaged in a sex animation.

I think that would be very interesting.

Oh! Succubus Sexlab! That's what I really looking for. I'm looking forward to it THX!

In fact I have this idea to to make one long time ago since there is the japanese modder breakout about sex animatons but I'm admit that I'm not a modder so... that time, I had done some experiment by combine sex effect with Drain Health,Stam and Magicka effect also with Soul trap. the result is works ok.. it's functional but The things that I don't like is since Drain effect will trigger every second the result is if target is died between sex effect it's mean effect is ended and go ragdoll.

The SucRP mod for me is good idea, the one that I like in this mod is damage effect will occur in end of animations. maybe because AP animations is time fixed so it resulted as I saw. anyway I would like to have something like this but not AP animations.

I also agree that we could do this mod like vampire roleplay as many people suggest because it's roleplay that you need to do anyway which make your not to get boring to play. :)

This is my idea what I ever want to have if my character is succubus for now. it will be grateful if my idea will be use or trigger to some other better idea.

- Character (Succubus) can only sex with target that has been under seduce/clam effect.

- Character may have some range skill that call the victim to walk mindless toward to Character then start to rape character which will work if target already under calm or seduce effect (I think sexlab book of love it will be nice for case study)

- Target will take health damage(dmg) after complete sex with character. how much of dmg will determine by total sex experience time ( I think sexlab framework have function to memory total time already in sex diary )

- Should be dialogue script of conversation to seperate between normal sex and succubus sex, in case that player want to pump up an total sex experience time by radiant prostitute mod or others mods. :P

- If target just died after Sex animation complete. Soul will be trapped, his corpse will be raise as zombie and also character will gain full of Health,Stamina and Magicka (gain full health and others : RES-leech seed from apocalypse magic mod will be nice for case study)

- If target not died after Sex animation complete. He will become mindless follower until take sustain damage (Maybe 50dmg is enough I think)

I also Have other Idea but it's seem hard to do I think but If it's good Idea enough so.. be my guest.

- If your target died by sex with your character you will automatically learn a target highest skill perk for 1 level (ex : Farkas teach heavy armor > heavy armor level up from 56 > 61 [+5]) [ I saw some similar in "Better vampire" mod that can do]

- Seduction aura that make enemy weaken within range, drain magic, stam and health but this aura will not make target died just kneel down all the time when health is nearly 0 ( I ever try to find some command in CK to do this when I do experiment long time ago but can't find it)

Thank you for let me share my opinion

Kyushin

still waiting on a more intuitive camera controls.

the ones now kinda suck imo :(

tfc with sucsm 2 would be kinda cool...

sadly those freeze when you're finsihed :'(

You will probably never see it happen. Check how badly it works in Estrus to find out why (thankfully Estrus added an option to disable it).

Oh! Succubus Sexlab! That's what I really looking for. I'm looking forward to it THX!

(snip)

Aside from a few features like "raise from the dead" and "become mindless follower" I'm already working on a mod that hopefully will provide most of those.

So could you possibly be able to do something like I suggested?

I have a few ideas which play on a similar theme. Adding Lust to the game.

Sexual Needs: You have a lust that builds over time, debuffing various things like combat skills or regeneration rates. If you go long enough you start masturbating wherever you are which decreases your lust by a bit, holding you off for a while. Masturbating would decrease lust by a small amount. Oral sex would increase your lust. Only vaginal or anal would reduce lust back to 0. This could be combined with a race mod to make a good succubus mod, but could also work standalone.

Chastity Belt: A chastity belt would prevent sex acts involving vaginal or anal from taking place unless the partner has a key for the belt. For compatibility reasons, force sex to be oral only while the belt is on. Maybe make an exception for masturbation animations as sort of a "frustrated attempt to pleasure yourself through the belt" sort of thing. The belt couldn't be removed by the player unless they have a key for it. This combined with the sexual needs idea could create situations where you'd be helpless to stop your growing lust, frequently trying to masturbate through it to no avail, forcing the player to do things at the behest of a key owner.

Lust Increasing Armor: Introduce wearable items with dildos and such that increase lust growth rate while worm. To compensate for this, give them overpowered stats or good enchantments. Maybe make them sanguine cursed artifacts or something. Maybe apply the effect to a chastity belt for a particularly dire situation.

Cum Ingredient: Add a semen item as an ingredient. There's a chance you'll get some with every sex act involving a male. (maybe MCM checkbox if you want women to cum as well) Use it with alchemy or cooking to make either buffed up potions that also increase lust or poisons that act like aphrodisiacs on the victim. Adding a chance that they'll start masturbating or rape nearby NPCs when hit. Alternatively, potions that decrease lust.

How hard would it be for an enemy to use a spell that can maybe stun you and if they get close enough they engage in sex with you?

Like a succubus or incubus?

Even though that's a feature I would like to see myself it's impossible to include it in the mod I'm currently working on, and I dunno on which mod I'm working on thereafter.

Regarding on how hard it is to implement it:

Creating such a spell/power/shout would properly take only a couple of hours even if you're unfamiliar with coding and/or the Construction Kit.

You could then use the CK to add this skill to the NPCs you want them to have; shouldn't be too hard but could be very time-consuming, depending on how many NPCs you want to have this skill.

Then you may have to change their AIs; dunno how much work that would be or if it's even needed.

I posted this in the SL topic but I think this is the better place. So once again:

Love the SL Framework, works almost flawlessly, so thanks Ashal for this! One thing would make it perfect, at least for me. So we can toggle between consensual and rape animations, but is there a way to toggle between consensual and rape soundfiles? The Vanilla Soundfiles here on LL would be a perfect choice for "non consentual" although I prefer a different set for the normal encounters, but it bothers me all the time, that my PC sounds as if she's having fun, when Submit kicks in. Could it be possible to have two choices? If there is a way, please, take it into consideration. 

Sexual Needs: You have a lust that builds over time, debuffing various things like combat skills or regeneration rates. If you go long enough you start masturbating wherever you are which decreases your lust by a bit, holding you off for a while. Masturbating would decrease lust by a small amount. Oral sex would increase your lust. Only vaginal or anal would reduce lust back to 0. This could be combined with a race mod to make a good succubus mod, but could also work standalone.

Chastity Belt: A chastity belt would prevent sex acts involving vaginal or anal from taking place unless the partner has a key for the belt. For compatibility reasons, force sex to be oral only while the belt is on. Maybe make an exception for masturbation animations as sort of a "frustrated attempt to pleasure yourself through the belt" sort of thing. The belt couldn't be removed by the player unless they have a key for it. This combined with the sexual needs idea could create situations where you'd be helpless to stop your growing lust, frequently trying to masturbate through it to no avail, forcing the player to do things at the behest of a key owner.

Lust Increasing Armor: Introduce wearable items with dildos and such that increase lust growth rate while worm. To compensate for this, give them overpowered stats or good enchantments. Maybe make them sanguine cursed artifacts or something. Maybe apply the effect to a chastity belt for a particularly dire situation.

Cum Ingredient: Add a semen item as an ingredient. There's a chance you'll get some with every sex act involving a male. (maybe MCM checkbox if you want women to cum as well) Use it with alchemy or cooking to make either buffed up potions that also increase lust or poisons that act like aphrodisiacs on the victim. Adding a chance that they'll start masturbating or rape nearby NPCs when hit. Alternatively, potions that decrease lust.

Sexual needs? Did you not look at the Mod Index in the downloads for Sexlab? It's there already.

Chastity belt is in progress in the Adult Mods Downloads area. Sexlab already accepts a keyword to prevent removal of the chastity belt which should limit sex to oral modes (but the other mods can force other sec positions anyway which will look wrong).

Much of what you asked for is already available or almost there.

Sexual needs? Did you not look at the Mod Index in the downloads for Sexlab? It's there already.

Chastity belt is in progress in the Adult Mods Downloads area. Sexlab already accepts a keyword to prevent removal of the chastity belt which should limit sex to oral modes (but the other mods can force other sec positions anyway which will look wrong).

Much of what you asked for is already available or almost there.

I must have missed that one in my search, or it was only posted in the last day or two. Either way, thanks for telling me about it.

I know there's a chastity belt one, but I thought it was mostly just the assets and wasn't functional. Guess I have some new mods to try out now.

Sexlab is a great mod, but Skyrim has yet to catch up with it and utilise its full potential. One current limitation (with Skyriim, not Sexlab): too few sexlab-worthy NPCs. Oh, there are some old faves: Haelga and her hiece, and Anneke and her daughter Sylga etc. etc., as well as the marriageable NPCs and followers, but a world like Skyrim should be teeming with available pussy. There is a war on, after all,  and most of the men are away fighting it. That means there should be legions of neglected wives and frustrated widows out there. Every time I load Loverslab I see an advertisement saying "Single moms need cock too" or some such message. That message should hold true for Skyrim too. There should be NPCs with custom dialogue (voiced or unvoiced) expressing their desires and needs. Here are  some ideas:

1) a lonely farmer widow (maybe with a daughter) who needs helping chopping logs, and then rewards the player by going to work on Dragonborn log

2) a lonely alchemist who needs bodily fluids for her experiments (and mixes them up with threesomes to produce powerful  buff potions)

3) a female city guard who likes a bit of company when keeping watch on the city walls at night

4) a skooma addict who likes to snort a line of skooma from . erect Dragonborn dick (maybe an animation could be made for this?)

5) a lonely female inn keeper with a food fetish who licks wine and mead from the bodies of attractive guests

6) a mercenary who will sell his or her martial prowess in return for regular sexual favours (500 septims are so yesterday)

7) a thieves' guild fence who has an imaginative answer when asked "what will you give me for this?"

8) a Darkbrotherhood sister who needs a partner to help her kill her marks while performing threesomes, and really gets off with her partner

9) a mage who needs a different kind of wand

10) trainers in all the orthodox skills (there are too few trainers in vanilla skyrim) who will barter their skills for equal and opposite training (to Master's level) in the arts of Dibella

That will do for a start. I could help write some of the dialogue (English dialogue, not computer scripting). The point is to add immersion and diversity so as fully to realize the great potential of sexlab. It would also be great to have even more animations. Cunnilingus is a big gap at present. There are some great 69 anims, but all of the NPCs imagined above would like to be the sole centre of attention for once. Female gamers might like that too.

great idea for a mod

so I come up with an idea for a better sex for skyrim

what if you have a number from 1 to 30 the lower the better when u have sex each thing you do will
change that number so if you are doing doggy, you can give the character in each role a number.

the goal is to get one person to 30, 30 being the orgasm. if you was doing doggy you could give the
giver 1 point and the rreceiver2 points. when u advance the stage maybe u can give the rreceiver3
and the giver 4. each time you advance the sex scene the number will change. this could also work for
the other position.

this should work really well with prostitute mods kus youll have to get the client to orgasm before
the player, that way if the pc did a good job and got some position right ect. the pc will get
more money for doing a better job, this will work as a sort of mini game
maybe you could add scripts to each animation so who ever is doing that animation male or female is
getting the number chosen.

I hope I have explained this well I think this is a great idea as it would add so much more to the game
I know this is sooo much work and maybe not even possible but the amount of stuff being done today
is so amazin. I am not a modder I did try once and my brain blew up when I tried to script it.

Is anyone use prisonoverhaul? The only part working there is - having your hands bound and following the guard to the prison, following this you're stripped off and put in your cell.

The punishment - whipping, is not working.

Guards won't rape you - abit lame. Or that function doesn't exist. Ideas anyone?

I have an idea for a SexLab plug-in called SexLab potions. Really it's more like a plug-in for SexLab Procreation and Radiant Prostitution. SexLab potions would add buy-able fertility potions and perfumes, to Bothela at the Hags cure and Angeline at Angeline's Aromatics respectively. Fertility potions, increase/decrease the chances of getting pregnant with SexLab Procreation. Potion I have come up with so far.

Potion of ovulation: triggers ovulation state for 600 sec, cost 1,000.

Lasting potion of ovulation: triggers ovulation state for 1 day, cost 1,000.

Potion of fertility: Increase chances of conception by 10% for 600 sec, cost 200.

Lasting potion of fertility: Increase chances of conception by 30% for 1 day, cost 300.

Potent potion of fertility: Increase chances of conception by 45% for 1 hour, cost 500.

Contraceptive potion: Decrease chances of conception by 10% for 600 sec, cost 200.

Lasting contraceptive potion: Decrease chances of conception by 30% for 1 day, cost 300.

Potent contraceptive potion: Decrease chances of conception by 45% for 1 hour, cost 500.

(Another idea is to have the blessing and amulet of Mara Increase chance of conception by 10% each but some may not like that iidea)

Perfumes, increase the chances of getting a costumer in Radiant Prostitution for a set amount of time. Ideas for Perfumes are.

Dragon's Tongue Perfume: cost 100, spacecraft +5, duration 600 Sec, works on all races.

Deathbell Perfume: cost 500, spacecraft +30, duration 1,200 Sec, works on vampires.

Juniper Perfume: cost 200, spacecraft +10, duration 840 Sec, works on Nords.

Jazbay Perfume: cost 200, v duration 840 Sec, works on Bretons.

Mirriam Perfume: cost 300, spacecraft +10, duration 840 Sec, works on Imperials.

Moon Perfume: cost 500, spacecraft +10, duration 840 Sec, works on Khajiit.

Nightshade Perfume: cost 800, spacecraft +30, duration 1,200 sec, works vary well on all races.

Snowberrie Perfume: cost 200, spacecraft +10, duration 840 Sec, works on all races.

Taproot Perfume: cost 400, spacecraft +10, duration 840 sec, works on Bosmer.

Troll fat Perfume: costs 500, spacecraft +8, duration 1,200 Sec, works on Orcs only.

How about a Sanguine's Debauchery, but in reverse:  the player is the slave master/mistress?  Everything is already there.  The animations, objects, toys, equipment, etc.  Just put the player in charge.  Hundreds of non-essential NPC's (potential slaves) and dozens of empty jail cells, dungeons all over Skyrim to house them.

Instead of killing all the bandits and necromancers, the player can pick some or all to be enslaved.  Call it "A Fate Worse Than Death".  How about some of those annoying quest-essential NPC's you have to put up with to complete a quest?  Wouldn't it be satisfying after the quest is complete, that they spend the rest of their lives chained in your dungeon, endlessly abused, whipped and raped by groups of Amazon Futas, horny wolves/hellhounds or anything else your sick mind can conjure?

After all the mods that get the Dragonborn raped over and over, its time the DB gets his/her revenge!

spacecraft

xD

But I love the idea of perfumes that affect specific races! (or they could even affect different races in different ways!) Buuuuut I think it needs to be done a different way because abilities increasing player's speech skill don't have "target" conditions so you can't for example have 70 speech against nords and 50 for everyone else, the bonus always just affect everyone because all it does is increase a skill.

If it can be done please tell me! I need it too.

spacecraft

xD

But I love the idea of perfumes that affect specific races! (or they could even affect different races in different ways!) Buuuuut I think it needs to be done a different way because abilities increasing player's speech skill don't have "target" conditions so you can't for example have 70 speech against nords and 50 for everyone else, the bonus always just affect everyone because all it does is increase a skill.

What if the perfume applied a magic effect that does not modifiy spacecraft at all (its only use would be to define the window of opportunity) and a perk that checks the race of the activated person and then applies the magic effect to increase the PC's spacecraft only if the NPC passed the check (that would require some maintenance code to get rid of the buff once the dialogue is over, managed by the magic effect script and a While UI.IsMenuOpen("Dialogue Menu") waiting loop maybe, just throwing ideas)?

LOVE your mods Ms Leeches btw.

If someone says spacecraft one more time i'm going to giggle myself to death!

spacecraft

xD

What if the perfume applied a magic effect that does not modifiy spacecraft at all (its only use would be to define the window of opportunity) and a perk that checks the race of the activated person and then applies the magic effect to increase the PC's spacecraft only if the NPC passed the check (that would require some maintenance code to get rid of the buff once the dialogue is over, managed by the magic effect script and a While UI.IsMenuOpen("Dialogue Menu") waiting loop maybe, just throwing ideas)?

LOVE your mods Ms Leeches btw.

Thank you ^^

And yah! I think it can be scripted. The perfume effect could be cloak that continuously fires invisible beams at surrounding npcs with duration like 1 second. The beam would only have effectstart event that would have conditions GetRace to check if the target is the same race as race property attached to the script and IsInDialogueWithPlayer to check if the target is talking with player. If both conditions check out the script would have the caster cast a nonstacking speech bonus spell with duration like 2 seconds on her or himself. That would need 3 spells, 3 magic effects and 1 script with 3 lines of code to work buuuut the cloak and beam spells and effects would have to be unique to each perfume so it would be lots of work for a tiiiiiiiiny thingy that should have been a vanilla function ^^

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAIT! 

I just noticed IsInDialogueWithPlayer is ALSO a nonpapyrus condition so it can be applied directly to the beam! If it's done like that I have a better idea:

The cloak "spell" would have 2 effects: one would be speech increase that only works if a certain globalvariable = 1 and the other would be cloak effect itself. The cloak's beam would only be conditioned to affect the actor currently talking with player and of the right race. The effect would have effectstart event that sets the global to 1 and effectfinish event that sets it back to 0.

A scriptless version is also possible if the beam itslef was a cloak effect that would be continuously beaming the speech increase back at the player but that sounds weird xD