Quick question: is there a way to keep track of the number and races of your sexual adventures?  I am reminded of Fallout New Vegas, where a mod kept track of how many whites, blacks, etc.  I see that SexLab has a journal to keep track of the number of times, skill, etc.  I, however, would like to see trends, such as finding out that I tend to lean heavily towards High elf, and so on.

An even larger version might include actual names, a sort of virtual notch on the bed post.  Seeing the names of the lovely ladies in town with numbers next to them will be a perfect combination of lusts and gamers desire to watch numbers go up.

Sooo.anything out there like this?

I would like to see a Skyre compatible mod that melds Dead Thralls with Sexlab and UFO features, which allow them to become followers recognized by any Sexlab mod, only speak when spoken to, have the ability to relax, PC able to adjust their inventory, combat ai, skills, spells and stats, ability to stay put in an area or home, sneak when following if PC does, never question authority or go aggressive on PC or PC followers.  I realize there would be some limitations in choice of NPC, as some do not handle the role well at all.  Named NPC seem to work best.  With Skyre running, and with a high enough conjuration skill I can have a maximum of 3 Dead Thralls which is perfect so I don't really need the multi-follower part of UFO.  They just don't work as well as they could.  I currently use "set playerteammate 1" in order to get them sneaking when I do which also forces them to wear better armor when I use "openactorcontainer 1".  I use a mod which overwrites the thrall sound files with silence to prevent the murmuring, but they still talk from time to time as scripted.  They seem to work with Defeat OK as long as you don't have to talk with them.  Anything which requires a conversation is a no go so far.  I'm hoping someone that knows how to deal with this, could share his/her expertise.

I did find a spell mod on Nexus called Subjugation, that when cast on a thrall or just about any friend or foe humanoid, allows an action menu for them.  It features follow/wait/relax/inventory/release.  I'm testing it out now and have not found any obvious problems, other than a conflict with Skyre player faction, which took all of 30 seconds to patch with an override in TES5Edit.  I did notice the thrall being a bit more verbal, such as the "what are you rummaging for" comment when I was looting a barrel.  This is a 2012 mod though, but if it works, great.  Would like something a bit more expanded, but this was a treat to find.

I have a request. Could someone make a mod also requiring Realistic Needs and Diseases which would allow the player to ask a man if (s)he can harvest their cum, to drink as a substitute for water? I'm thinking our slutty dragonborns could carry around waterskins filled with cum, and foods made with cum as an ingredient. It seems simple to me. Just make it an alternate water source, and change the name of water in this instance to cum, and add a couple of food variants. Then again I'm not a modder so it could be a horrible pain in the butt for all I know. I'm not aware of any cum ingestion mods, and if there already exists such a thing, I apologize. I think that this would make cum practical. I doubt substituting cum for water is really all that practical, but w/e, it's a video game.

Thank you.

P.S. There exists a recipe book IRL for cum as an ingredient. ...W....T....F.

We already have mods that enable the Dragonborn to pimp themselves out or members of their party for some coin, but I would like to see a "Beggars of Skyrim" mod... one where the beggars actually act like beggars would act.

Imagine if you would:

You walk slowly up the steps to Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm and the Dragonborn is stopped by Silda the Unseen who asks for a septim.

If you give her one, you get the "Gift of Charity", but if you say something like: "Sorry, can't help you" or something like that, Silda will offer you a quickie for that septim.

Granted, someone over at *coughs into fist* nexus created something like this, but the scenes fade-to-black and makes no use whatsoever of SexLab...

Granted, someone over at *coughs into fist* nexus created something like this, but the scenes fade-to-black and makes no use whatsoever of SexLab...

If you're talking about Prostitutes of Skyrim, there's a Sexlab patch for it available here in the forums.

I've hunted around for it, but can't seem to locate it. If you could provide a link to it, I'd appreciate it greatly!

so yeah. i would love to be able to move my pc up in the air when she is on the receiving end or vise-versa sadly the ":;" key don't work for me on moving actor one up/down. it might be a bug though idk.

still waiting for a mod to add gang-rape option like in oblivion's lovers with pk: WappyOne's RaperS

nothing says i love you than a endless perpetual rape scene by 5 followers and the pc being the victim

and r slave trade guild where i can selll slave in a manner of to the jarl to help boost the "moral of the city guard and army troops" (a slave in a every army camp)

or sell my "services" to the jarl as a slave for hire and put to work in the barracks. to be bound and fucked till you can't walk straight.

or in a camp for the army to boost moral and b4 the siege on castles and forts you are bound and fucked till you can't stand straight up.

makes this even more fun if have the become the high king of skyrim mod installed. you are a slave to your people and your people are a slave to you. lol.

Forgive me if this has been suggested before but I have a reason behind it for something I want to test. Is it possible to just make a "sex spell" that you can cast on anyone (NPC/Companion) that will instantly put you into the sexual act? I know there is the submit thing for rape and there are sex through dialogue options, but I'm in need a spell that can be cast that skips all of that and just throws you into the act. I know SexAddicts has a spell, but unfortunately there are a lot of positioning problems with that mod where the repositioning keys don't work and it's not as polished as LoversLab. It also dosen't adjust your skeleton to make you fit the person you're having sex with (IE: Breton and Nord). Once again, please forgive me if someone's asked this already, it's just a small addition I would like to see implimented or modded in if possible?

So with the new beastiality mod up and going it would be nice to see this worked into s-lab framework.  I know this has been talked about and is probably already in the works.  What they have now works fine.  Just needs voice overs and happy-ending texture replacers.  Once this is worked into sex lab, it'll be nice.

Forgive me if this has been suggested before but I have a reason behind it for something I want to test. Is it possible to just make a "sex spell" that you can cast on anyone (NPC/Companion) that will instantly put you into the sexual act? I know there is the submit thing for rape and there are sex through dialogue options, but I'm in need a spell that can be cast that skips all of that and just throws you into the act. I know SexAddicts has a spell, but unfortunately there are a lot of positioning problems with that mod where the repositioning keys don't work and it's not as polished as LoversLab. It also dosen't adjust your skeleton to make you fit the person you're having sex with (IE: Breton and Nord). Once again, please forgive me if someone's asked this already, it's just a small addition I would like to see implimented or modded in if possible?

There are two, Zzz and Matchmaker. Zzz is more specified for what specific act you want though, however I'm unsure if it targets groups.

There are two, Zzz and Matchmaker. Zzz is more specified for what specific act you want though, however I'm unsure if it targets groups.

Thank you so much, I went looking for Zzz and found it!

If you're talking about Prostitutes of Skyrim, there's a Sexlab patch for it available here in the forums.

I've hunted around for it, but can't seem to locate it. If you could provide a link to it, I'd appreciate it greatly!

It's on the second page of this very forum section, as a matter of fact.  Just use the browser search function for "[Req]Compatibility patch for"

I'd provide the link myself, but as I'm limited to my Xbox's Internet Explorer I can't actually copy and paste text.

I am using the SexLabRomance and SexLabSolutions mods with SexLabFramework 115b. 

My wish would be that there are two additional scenes to the ending of sex acts.  Currently it seems to be wam/bam thank you Mame get dressed and go.  I would like to have a period where the scene is still or held from the last step in the sex act for some selected number of time in the MCM after the climax (if a BJ on knees the giver just remains kneeling with a cum smile ;-).....   I would also like some time that the participants remain naked before dressing.

I am using the SexLabRomance and SexLabSolutions mods with SexLabFramework 115b. 

My wish would be that there are two additional scenes to the ending of sex acts.  Currently it seems to be wam/bam thank you Mame get dressed and go.  I would like to have a period where the scene is still or held from the last step in the sex act for some selected number of time in the MCM after the climax (if a BJ on knees the giver just remains kneeling with a cum smile ;-).....   I would also like some time that the participants remain naked before dressing.

I love this suggestion, which I heartily second. Simple ideas are often the best, and this one is great. A pause moment before dressing. Wonderful. So obvious when you think about it. And the smile would be a nice touch too. Maybe also some dialogue, either original or poached from the vanilla game. "Look at that!' as she gestures to her cum drenched face.

Can someone use the resource from Bestiality Animation Pack to make a simple matchmaker or rape mod?

Bestiality Animation Pack 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20589-bestiality-animations-pack/

Thanks alot.

gonna be in the 1.20 update with matchmaker support. hopefully.

Quick status update

• I've implemented creature support as a proof of concept which I will go ahead with finalizing before releasing 1.20, I just need to clean up the implementation and add all the animations I didn't test it with.
  • GREATLY improved animation alignment for all animations, creature and non creature, as a byproduct of my experimenting with creature support. And I really mean greatly.
  • Actors will no longer slide around when pushed by another patrolling actor/creature/object/whatever, they stay in place no matter what.
  • Support for timed asynchronous animations (animations that don't just loop that same thing over and over again)
  • Added API functions to allow other SexLab mods to register and manipulate their own custom stats that display in the main SexLab MCM diary/journal page.

After finalizing the creature support, I plan to release a 3rd and final beta, plan is to have this done by Friday. After that beta is out for a couple days and people have had a chance to test it, I will release the official v1.20, hopefully Sunday.

In summary:

1.20 Beta 3 -> Friday

1.20 Release -> Sunday

My Idea for a mod (warning it is rather lengthy)

Episode Events (options add or subtract points from a pool if players total climbs to 100 points or falls to -100 their roll changes)

Rolls:

Daughter of Cold-Harbour +1 through +100 points leads to player to becoming the new Vampire Queen. Once the roll has been changed at +50 the player can then demand to be made into a vampire through the ritual of Molag Bal. At +100 the player becomes the new queen, at that point the player will be able to expand the territory of the clan, send out raiding parties to bring back suitable slaves, expand the den, seek out a new castle for their home...etc. The new queen is free to screw any of the vampires in the clan as well as any slaves captured. The queen is also free to gather/purchase new items to decorate the den/castle (lighting, heat sources, beds, mannequins, etc).

Road to Servitude -1 through -100 leads to player to becoming a mind addled slave to the vampire clan. Once the roll has been changed at -100 the player has a collar placed around her neck to show her place in the clan. The vampires then place the mark of their clan into the flesh of the players lower back (if possible). The players actions are from this point on restricted to what the vampires allow her to do, she is blocked from exiting the den unless a vampire tells her otherwise.

Player inquires about rumors of disappearances in Markarth tavern

Barkeeper tells you to stay away from Cradle Stone Tower

Icon for Cradle Stone Tower added to map with quest marker showing they need to go there. Once there, the player is ambushed by vampires and knocked unconscious.

~All non-quest items are taken from the player and stored in a key locked chest.

~The player awakens in a abandoned fort with a clan of vampires around her, with several other women standing off to the side. (The den should have about 10 vampires and 3-5 female slaves.) The vampire king approaches the terrified player and moves to penetrate her~

At this point dialogue can be opened with 2 options

Dialogue Option 1: ~squirm and fight back~ (Daughter of Cold-Harbour) (performs stat check, maybe 2-handed or heavy armor since those would normally required alot of strength) if the stat check is successful the player overpowers the vampire. (+10 points)

Dialogue Option 2: ~quietly get on hands and knees~ (road to servitude) the king admires the servile attitude of the player and penetrates her. (-10 points)

Event 1 (this event can happen many times)

~sexy time event~ a random vampire or the king approaches the player, dialogue opens up, the vampire demands your body.

Dialogue Option 1: knowing your place as the clans bitch you quickly take to your hands and knees allowing him to penetrate you. (-5 points)

Dialogue Option 2: the player tries to intimidate the vampire (must pass intimidation check) (+5 points if successful)

Event 2 (Event starts when player points are atleast +20 or -20)

Player is approached by a slave who has been in the clan longer than you. The slave tries to put you in your place beneath them on the pecking order

Dialogue Option 1: Player chooses to brawl with the slave

-Option 1 If the player wins, the player equips a strap-on and fucks the slave, thus becoming the dominant (+5 points)

-Option 1 if the player loses she is fucked by the slave, thus becoming the submissive (-5 points)

Dialogue Option 2: hoping to garner favor from the senior slave, the player humbles themselves before the senior slave, unknowingly showing how weak she is, the player gets on all fours with her head down, the senior slave sees an opportunity to raise her position and sodomizes the player in front of everyone and demonstrates how weak the players is to the entire clan. (-20 points)

Dialogue Option 3: The player can attempt to intimidate/persuade the leader into doing things the players way (speechcraft check)

-Option 3 if the intimidate/persuade succeeded the player assumes position of dominant (+5 points)

-Option 3 if the intimidate/persuade fails the player is raped by the senior slave (-5 points)

~~~if Dialogue options 1 or 3 is chosen: and the player fails the intimidate/persuade or loses the brawl then the event can be repeated from the point of being beneath the senior slave

~~~if Dialogue options 1 or 3 is chosen: and the player succeeds the intimidate/persuade or wins the brawl the senior slave will be able to work up the courage to challenge you again for top spot

Event 3 (this event is a 1 time only event, unless Dialogue option 1 results in punishment)

(this event can only happen when the player points are +40 or -40 or greater)

The vampire king approaches the player and says there is a mysterious sickness that is spreading among the clan.

Dialogue Option 1: The player can demand that a vampire bodyguard accompanies her on the journey to learn about and find a cure for the illness (+10 points)

-Option 1 will only succeed if the player has +40 or more points

-Option 1 will result in punishment if chosen by a player with less than +40 points

- punishment: player is fucked by no less than 3 vampires then is bound, gagged, and blindfolded for an hour in game time, if this happens once punishment is over the king will approach you again. (-10 points)

Dialogue Option 2: The player kneels and begs for a set of clothes to wear while outside the den. The king say yes or no to wearing clothes

-Option 2 If the king says no, the player can quietly accept his decision (-10 points) or try to pass a speechcraft check (you still get -10 points but you get to wear clothes if the check was successful)

Event 4 (happens after becoming queen or slave)

A rival and much stronger vampire clan is encroaching on the territory of the clan and attacking hunter parties and small patrols.

Player as queen: you are the one who makes the choices for your clan and thus you must decide between war and a truce between the 2 clans. as the queen you have several options.

-Option 1: war, you decide to answer violence with more violence, this choice will let you personally lead your clan into the opposing clans home den. (should be very hard)

-Option 2: you as clan leader decide to negotiate with the invaders

-Choice 1: attempt to merge the clans into 1 large clan, either by marrying the other clans king, or killing him in single combat

-Choice 2: you bluff, you attempt to use superior intellect to win over and intimidate the rival clan leader (requires a persuade/intimidate check)

-Choice 3: you acquiesce to the will of the rival leader to give their clan 2 slaves and a portion of your territory for them to leave you alone.

Player as the slave of the clan: you are at the mercy of the clan leader

-Outcome 1: The leader will undoubtedly see that he cannot win militarily again the superior force of the rival clan and will very very rarely use this option (5% chance)

-Outcome 2: The leader does have a brain and can see the value of a unified force of the two clans. However, vampire clans don't require 2 leaders so the rival leader and your king fight and the rival leader wins (50% chance of king choosing this)

-Outcome 3: The king decides to use you as a bartering tool and trades you to the other clan to garner their favor and call for the invaders to leave. (40% chance of king choosing this)

Event 5 (happens after roll change into queen or slave and is repeatable)

If the player is the queen: she can organize a "hunt" of sorts where one of the non-pregnant slaves is released from the cave and told to run and given a 5-10 second head start then the player and vampires track her down and recapture her. When the slave is caught she is brought back to the cave and passed around by the vampires until everyone has had a turn and she's good and pregnant again.

If the player is the mind-addled slave: The player has a chance of being the prey in the "hunt". Where the player is brought out of the den and told to run. The vampires then begin to chase after her until she is caught. (player can't leave a certain area) When the player is captured she is brought back and gets passed around in the orgy of vampires.

Event 6 (happens only if choice/outcome 3 was taken during Event 4)

~~This part of the mod is about retaining leadership and respect of your clan. Respect pool starts at 100, if points in this pool reach 0 or lower your second in command rallies a revolt and tries to over throw you as ruler~~

Player as Queen: In the effort to keep an ongoing peaceful relationship with the rival clan, you as queen have several options.

Option 1: You personally go to the rival clans castle for talks, while there, members of the rival clan will randomly try to force themselves on you. It is up to you how to handle these encounters

Encounter option 1: Showing your dominance you fight off and kill your attacker, This however runs the risk of angering the rival clan leader. This will lead you to a public audience with the king. In this audience you are accused to the brutal murder of one of their clan members. (+10)

To prove your innocence: You must pass a persuasion check with the king

If pass: You are acquitted of the charge

If Fail: You are ordered to submit yourself to the clan for punishment and are sodomized repeatedly by the king in front of everyone. (losing a small amount of respect from your own clan -5)

Encounter option 2: You realize that relations between the clans are strained at best and you let the vampire have his way with you. (losing a moderate amount of respect from your own clan -10) Bring up this assault to the king during your talks will gain you reparations.

Reparation option 1: You persuade the king to allow you to publicly decapitate the offending vampire. (+5 respect from your clan)

Reparation option 2: You demand some of the land back that was given in previous negotiations. The king will automatically say yes to this option. This option does not gain or lose you any respect.

Option 2: You send your second in command to deal with the rival clan talks. While there he will be brutally attacked and loses one of his eyes in the process of defending himself.

Upon his return: The queen can decide what to do in response.

Response 1: Alliance be damned, you attack the rivals den killing several enemy vampires in the process. Your retribution is halted by the voice of reason from the rival king stating that the blood spilled today is payment for the attack on your second in command (+10 points)

Response 2: You send a message to the rival king requesting the person responsible be brought to you for punishment. (+5 points)

Reponse 3: Not wanting to upset the fragile balance between the 2 clans you choose to do nothing (-10 points)