View File

This is re-upload, I am not the author of this mod.

Use the / (shares a space with the ? key) when you're close to someone to rape them. Why the "?" key? Because you have to be of the same questionable moral fiber as I am to use it. You can also press ] and the person under the crosshair rapes you instead. Right now it just lets you rape people without them fighting back, or makes them rape you.

Original plugin and description text by Loogie.

• 4 months later...

I know this is not being maintained, but this causes a CTD on opening the game when enabled.

Not for me.

Not for me either.

I have had no CTD using this mod and other mods with it. Hell I even am running TTW as well as most of all the Sexout mods at the same time and don't have any unexplained CTD.

The only CTD I get  is when I don't pay attention to the instructions of the mods I am using and have them in the wrong order or have forgotten to install a required mod. It is very likely you are having the same issue. You most likely have some mods out of order or have forgotten to install a required mod.

Try posting your issues on the Sexout Tech Support page with your load order and see if someone can help you with your game before posting negative comments on other people's mods.

• 5 months later...

I haven't had any problems either, unfortunately Fallout Mod Manager doesn't show red markers to tell you if a mod is missing part of it's necessary parts ie sexout.esm.  My only idea is to make sure that the sexout files are arranged properly with the esms at the bottom of that stack and the esps near the bottom of your load order.

unfortunately Fallout Mod Manager doesn't show red markers to tell you if a mod is missing part of it's necessary parts ie sexout.esm.  My only idea is to make sure that the sexout files are arranged properly with the esms at the bottom of that stack and the esps near the bottom of your load order.

If you get Prideslayers version of FOMM from the non-adult download section it does warn for missing or misordered mods.

• 2 years later...