SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

Talk to the first person, if you are successful choose lets go somewhere more private so that they follow you, then talk to the second participant and if you are successful choose either I want you right here or let's go somewhere private and you should be able to start a threesome.

Welcome back! 

May I make a suggestion for a mod feature, please? It would be great to have an option to enable mod-specific dialog lines only if PC is wearing Amulet of Dibella. Because 1) this makes total sense. 2) I find the lines in *every* dialog (even with bandits) to be immersion-breaking. 

In other words - something like "Require Amulet of Dibella" (on/off) and, even better (that would be just awesome) another option too "For the first time only" (on/off) - meaning that if you have already had  sex with some NPC, you don't have to wear the Amulet. This is somewhat close to the real life - it's usually easier to have sex with someone you had sex before. Unless we're talking about married couples, LOL

Thanks again for the excellent mod!

it's usually easier to have sex with someone you had sex before. Unless we're talking about married couples, LOL

That made me laugh :)

My only issue with that (and it would be pretty easy to do) is that it is using up an equipment slot, which I am not generally in favour of without reason as people may be wearing a specific necklace for some other reason and it makes them have to swap it back and forth.

One idea could be to add an MCM option to either toggle the dialogue on and off with a key press, or possibly have an MCM option where users can toggle the requirement to be wearing a specific necklace for the dialogue to be available.

it's usually easier to have sex with someone you had sex before. Unless we're talking about married couples, LOL

That made me laugh :)

My only issue with that (and it would be pretty easy to do) is that it is using up an equipment slot, which I am not generally in favour of without reason as people may be wearing a specific necklace for some other reason and it makes them have to swap it back and forth.

One idea could be to add an MCM option to either toggle the dialogue on and off with a key press, or possibly have an MCM option where users can toggle the requirement to be wearing a specific necklace for the dialogue to be available.

If I may comment this"...or possibly have an MCM option where users can toggle the requirement to be wearing a specific necklace for the dialogue to be available..."

I wish you wouldn't do that. You see, many mods are using spells, Vanilla game is giving (required) spell for wizards and so on and so on. Regard necklace; almost the same as spells; if want to get married - use necklace, want to boot up skills and perks - use necklace. So many items needed for various tasks and job. As for me, it is totally unnecessary. It taking the space in (already relatively full) inventory, but the idea about the hotkey - I welcome that. :)

i support the idea with the hotkey and join Germanicus opinion.

can you make- maybe optional- a version of  Romance based on sexlab arousal ? i use arousal, like many others, because arousal is required for many Major LL mods and i like it.  if you use arousal and the npc is high aroused and refuses the romance, that doesnt fit.

i support the idea with the hotkey and join Germanicus opinion.

can you make- maybe optional- a version of  Romance based on sexlab arousal ? i use arousal, like many others, because arousal is required for many Major LL mods and i like it.  if you use arousal and the npc is high aroused and refuses the romance, that doesnt fit.

My only issue with that would be that it is far too easy to 'game' the system that way. In so far as you can pretty much walk up to anyone, perform a sex act in front of them and they are guaranteed to be aroused. Don't get me wrong, I use a number of LL mods that require aroused also, but as I say it's too easy to game. 

Hello, spaceman.

Would it be possible to have support for the translation of the menu mcm.

Thank you.

Unfortunately not, as I don't speak any language other than English well enough to do a proper translation

Oh no, I meant as a support for translatable mè enter the ck and hell.

Nice mod. I'm enjoying it a lot.

I wonder if it would be possible to make the responses to the first dialog option depend on the NPC's receptivity to sex? So if you say "hey pretty lady..." and the NPC is no way ever going to have sex with you, instead of responding "Pretty lady? Oh my..." (which is a come-on) she responds "Keep your sass to yourself, I'm a busy woman." You can then choose whether to go on and take your chances or bail out there.

Might also be fun to have the response change based on who you are and who they are. A petite non-combatant NPC who is thinking seriously about sex with a big Orc might respond differently than, say, Mjoll considering sex with that same orc.

Hello, spaceman.

Thank you.

Unfortunately not, as I don't speak any language other than English well enough to do a proper translation

You can do so, all the script source is included, you just need to modify the sdsSexLabRomanceMenu script and recompile it

Hello, spaceman.

Thank you.

You can do so, all the script source is included, you just need to modify the sdsSexLabRomanceMenu script and recompile it

Um, I probably do not know how to make them

Hello, spaceman.

Thank you.

But I do.

The easiest way is to load the TESVTranslator tool which can be found on Skyrim Nexus (here is the link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29148/? ). With that you are able to load scripts and edit the text in them.

Do so by opening the TESVTranslator and click "Data" and then "Load PapyrusPex". Then go and find the script file you want to edit (for this mod it should be "sdsSexLabRomanceMain.pex" and "sdsSexLabRomanceMenu.pex"). After loading one script file you are free to edit the colored strings. Be aware that not all might be displayed in the TESVTranslator. But most of them are. (If you ever have problems with one ore more strings not being displayed you will have to edit them manually in the source files by locating the single text passages).

After you have edited all the strings save your file with clicking on "data" and then "export pex (finalize)". That will save the file and you will have the translation ready for your game.

One big advantage of the TESVTranslator is that it is also able to translate .esp or .esm data and also mcm-translation files.

Hello, spaceman.

Thank you.

But I do.

The easiest way is to load the TESVTranslator tool which can be found on Skyrim Nexus (here is the link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29148/? ). With that you are able to load scripts and edit the text in them.

Do so by opening the TESVTranslator and click "Data" and then "Load PapyrusPex". Then go and find the script file you want to edit (for this mod it should be "sdsSexLabRomanceMain.pex" and "sdsSexLabRomanceMenu.pex"). After loading one script file you are free to edit the colored strings. Be aware that not all might be displayed in the TESVTranslator. But most of them are. (If you ever have problems with one ore more strings not being displayed you will have to edit them manually in the source files by locating the single text passages).

After you have edited all the strings save your file with clicking on "data" and then "export pex (finalize)". That will save the file and you will have the translation ready for your game.

One big advantage of the TESVTranslator is that it is also able to translate .esp or .esm data and also mcm-translation files.

Yes, thanks that worked.

Difficulty, however, and remained outside.

post-136652-0-76824600-1408770968_thumb.jpg

Yes, that would be the best of both worlds. Though I personally prefer more immersive way of putting on an amulet. None of my characters, with the exception of some succubus female I've tried in the past, have so much sex that it requires to be hotkeyed :) - I use sex in the game purely for RP purposes. And the amulet of Dibella is useful in the game anyway. But what you propose would satisfy everyone. 

mine will say suure just this one time and nothing will happen. not sure what is causing it i have the horny followers, romance,aroused adn lovers comfort installed. could they be causing the issue? sorry if this is obvious as i am still a noob to all this. thanks

No, none of them is in conflict with romance mod. have them all + AFT and all run smoothly. Something else puts you mod in conflict. It wil lbe good if you can load up your load order.

If the author is going to resume work on this, I hope they focus on the NPC aspect of sex, as in asking the player for sex if they like the player enough, and possibly, if they have sex wit the player enough offer to marry them.

Using vanilla dialogue as much as possible would also be great.