SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

If updates are to happen, a suggestion that was probably made somewhere in this thread would be a dependency on sexlab aroused.

jup, 10 Posts  above.

my comment about arousal + romance : if you already use arousal because of other Major LL mods, then it is very strange to get a refuse from an aroused 50 Person or an Agreement from a aroused 5 Person.

but i dont think this is a simple update, more like an optional Version. the complete Agreement/disagreement System as it is yet must be deleted for this.

i hope spaceman is up for this, no reaction yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

First this is a good mod and thank you for sharing it. I don't know if it's welcome or how complicated this will be as I'm not a modder at all. If I understand right you're going to rewrite this mod so I'll share an idea I would love to see in a sexlab mod. My english isn't good, I will try to express myself as good as possible.

I was having a good time with Ahlam, Nazeem's wife, until he came back home. I was a bit disapointed as all he had to say was something like "put some clothes on you" while I was enjoying his wife.

So my idea is this :

- If a spouse/courting npc has LOS on you while your having fun with his wife, husband, or lover he will come for you and try to interupt.

- spouse/courting npc would have some kind of "sixth sense" : a chance they will start looking for their wifes/husband/lover when they are cheating (maybe a check every few seconds so the longuer the act the higher the chance of being caught).

The interruption dialogue :

- No persuasion or failed persuasion check -> scene interruption, the cheated npc will turn hostile for some days, loss of disposition.

- medium persuasion check -> scene interruption, loss of disposition but the cheated npc doesn't turn hostile.

- harder intimidation check, tell the cheated npc to get lost -> loss of disposition, no interruption

- hardest persuasion cheack -> persuade to join in :)

• 3 weeks later...

i install sexlab framework (new version) and sexlab romance but if i ask a woman for sex i can say "pritty lady..." "do u wanna fuck" "and than say what i want(anal, blowjob...)" but there isn´t a simulation the woman go only away and i cant ask again. how can i fix this? please answer me!

ps: sry for bad english i am german if you can answer in german :D

File Name: SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

File Submitter: spaceman

File Submitted: 12 May 2013

File Category: Dialog Sex

SexLab Romance is a new mod for use with the SexLab framework that allows the player to initiate sex via dialogue rather than spells.

[...]

Future versions of this mod will include the following:

NPC's approaching and propositioning you for sex

An option to offer money or gifts for sex / Intimidate for sex (leading to rape if you let it) if an NPC turns you down, offering money for sex could cause offence however, and if an intimidation attempt leads all the way to rape you will definitely not be popular!!!!

Possible integration with this blushing mod assuming there are no complications

Options to romance your target in advance of propositioning them for sex, in an attempt to soften them up.

Click here to download this file

So how is the integration with "that blushing mod" going. I recently discovered, that there is no good solution out yet. Do you think its feasable? Would be really hot.

I have a sudden problem with this mod. Even on Easiest setting I cannot beyond "Well maybe later then." I get all the dialogue up to then (as if sex will happen), but when I say "right here" or "somewhere private" I no longer get "this spot looks perfect". Just "well maybe later then."

Anyone have any suggestions for a fix? I even trted reinstalling the mod, but no joy. Just "maybe later."

It sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

So this is the first mod I tried to use after installing the framework. The dialogue starts correctly, I ask my husband anything on the list, he agrees but nothing happens after. I tried several times, with other NPCs, still doesn't work...   What should I do?

Sorry for my english. I'm still learning

Grimbold, check SexLab animations in the game. If you see a bunch of blank rows, SexLab didn't find animations. Rerun FNIS and then use the SexLab reset/reload animations option.

Oukemoche, likely a similar problem. Run FNIS, then reset SexLab if you still have problems. You should see a message in upper left corner saying SexLab has installed "Character animations".

• 2 weeks later...

Probiere es doch erstmal mit der deutschen version von Romance.

Mit NMM installieren und dann die .esp in den Data Ordner verschieben und ersetzen lassen.

edit: Achja, stelle es im MCM auf "easy", geht leichter :)

Danke für die Übersetzung!

Thanks for the translation!

I have a sudden problem with this mod. Even on Easiest setting I cannot beyond "Well maybe later then." I get all the dialogue up to then (as if sex will happen), but when I say "right here" or "somewhere private" I no longer get "this spot looks perfect". Just "well maybe later then."

Anyone have any suggestions for a fix? I even trted reinstalling the mod, but no joy. Just "maybe later."

It sucks.

Having the same issue with one of my characters. For the other characters, it is working as intended.

• 3 weeks later...

Gyashaa, that happens with any child mod. The dialogue will be there regardless, but nothing will happen cause SexLab itself prevents it. So nothing to worry about.

On a side note, I found this mod to be the cause of my freezing and crashes. Every time I tried to initiate sex via Romance options, my game would freeze or crash just before anything happened. Used Matchmaker and everything worked fine every time. But every time I try to use Romance to initiate sex, it crashes or freezes.

Not sure if it's cause this mod is outdated or something to do with the recent updates to SexLab, but sadly I have to go without this mod now. Which sucks, cause I love this mod. Hopefully it gets updated (eventually) for the new version.

I just installed this mod (and Defeat), and while Defeat seems to work fine (mostly), this mod doesn't even show up in the MCM menu in game. I followed the directions, just dropped things into the folder. Did I do something wrong? Was I not supposed to overwrite stuff when I installed Defeat? 

This mod has always worked well for me in terms of basic hooking up with npcs.

However, I have never managed to improve my relationshiprank with an npc even when I favor them and have sex with them many times over the course of a game. I'm curious if this feature is broken/unimplemented or if the number of times you need to hook up with someone is some huge number?

Has anyone successfully used this particular feature?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

If Spaceman or someone with modding experience could help me out with something I would greatly appreciate it.  

For my own use, I am trying to make a new esp dependent on this mod and a custom follower mod to provide for unique SexLab Romance dialogue options for that follower.  Basically, my initial plan was just to make new responses within topics already in SexLab Romance with conditions added that look for the specific actor/follower.  This actually was working extremely well, until I ran into script issues.  

Basically, the CK will not let me just add existing SexLab Romance scripts to the new dialogue options.  Whenever I try to add a script, such as the sdsRomanceSpouseStart script to the dialogue response, I get a message such as "Script 'sdsRomanceSpouseStart' had errors while loading, it will not be added to the object."  I read in another forum that updating the CK might get rid of such errors, but that did not work for me.  I have also tried simply creating new scripts with the exact same code as the SexLab Romance scripts, but the CK gives me errors when I try to compile them. 

Is there any way to simply add SexLab Romance scripts to new dialogue options?  In game, my dialogue options work great (the actor says the new lines), but the last few legs of the Romance dialogue falls apart because I can't get SexLab Romance scripts on these dialogue responses.  Thanks!

EDIT:  I should also add that I was originally just trying to copy the dialogue responses and edit the response and conditions (right click and copy the response, which creates a copy with an asterisk).  However, the CK is, instead of copying the response to include the original script, renaming the script as TIF_xxxxxx.  Since I have no compiled scripts with those names, and the CK is giving compilation errors, I can't get compiled versions of these scripts either.