SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

Future Plans

Note: Development of this version of SexLab Romance has ceased, after being away for so long and seeing the advancements in SexLab, including some excellent new mods, a complete redesign of this mod is in order, possibly with a complete rewrite from the ground up. Because of this I have uploaded the source code for the scripts so that anyone who wishes to make changes or use anything within this mod for there own purposes is free to do so while I look at the possibility of creating a whole new RPG based romance mod.

i have 2 ask whair can we find this?

Well, to follow up with what I wrote before, I got it working.  It doesn't work how I originally wanted, but it works.  I wanted to create a set of random responses for every conversation topic that was unique to the follower.  I did this for any topic with responses that do not call a script, so that is nice.  For the responses that have scrips, my follower's responses, which are voiced, are more important to me than the unspoken ones, so I changed these response (instead of creating new ones).  This works in that my follower says them, and works for other NPCs as well, but it changed the text of the standard response.  I also wasn't able to do a slew of random response for script responses, so there is only one, which is true for the sexlab romance anyway.  A reasonable compromise though, since I now have my follower's responses working.  

If anyone uses a certain follower that worries about freckles or whether heavy armor makes her look fat, PM me if you would like to try it out.  It is just an esp that is dependent on Sexlab Romance and the follower mod; files from those mods have not been altered or copied.  It is made to work with a player that is married to the follower (SexLab Romance spouse dialogue), since that fits the story best.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a big problem with the mod. When trying to hit on an NPC, it works fine just until you get to the point where the NPC asks you what do you want to do: the only option is "Maybe later". Tried it with several NPC:s in several different places. My load order should be fine too, although the problems started after I downloaded Spouses Enhanced...

Any tips or known solutions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I recently downloaded and installed this (FNIS, The SexLab Framework, the whole Shebang) and whenever I go to proposition a lovely lady for some fun time, they usually agree and allow me to lead them off somewhere secluded. At this point, I re-initiate dialogue, do the whole Pose-Selection process, and after I've selected a pose, then...Nothing. Nothing happens, and eventually my would-be partner just walks away. The stats doesn't record it as sex and there's not even a lick of an animation playing, and it's getting me not a little bit frustrated.

I'm having an issue. This mod worked great then randomly stopped. I'll go through the dialogue, to "I want you right here" and then when it progresses it only gives me the option, "Actually.... maybe later instead" and no other options. how does one fix this? This is amazing otherwise!

I'm having an issue. This mod worked great then randomly stopped. I'll go through the dialogue, to "I want you right here" and then when it progresses it only gives me the option, "Actually.... maybe later instead" and no other options. how does one fix this? This is amazing otherwise!

To add to this. i uninstalled the game, unloaded all of my mods, and only installed the ones needed to run this and the SexLab framework, and I'm still having this exact same issue.

To add to this. i uninstalled the game, unloaded all of my mods, and only installed the ones needed to run this and the SexLab framework, and I'm still having this exact same issue.

Yeah, I got the same problem. Worked great until recently, then randomly stopped working just like yours. Couldn't figure out a fix, so unfortunately this great mod has gone the way of the dinosaur.

This mod works fine in my game although it isn't updated for a long time. I even changed some dialogue lines and had no problem. But, I had a similar problems like you in the past. Maybe you should check mod's compatibility since it can stop working by the time in this cases:

1. If you have custom voiced characters, mods that changing/adding own dialogue lines... (some of them works fine along, some don't)

These and similar mods actually do not conflict with this mod, but rather, the game have a problem to "set" priorities when loading. Changing the place of this mod in your load order or reinstalling it after cleaning your save, might solve your problems.

This was my experience.

I'm wondering if there is a patch that could use voice clips in dialogue the way Submit does, or how hard it would be to make one without having to create new edits of the existing voice clips. I've never worked with the sound clips using the Creation Kit myself.

So it looks like Sexlab Dialogues is the mod causing SL Romance to stop giving the start sex dialogues. If you're having that problem, make sure SL Romance is further down your load order than SL Dialogues. That fixed it for me.

I've got a problem with this mod. For some reason, after picking the first dialogue choice (whether "Hey there pretty Miss" etc.) the npc says their line then it just stops. No way of asking for anything, only thing I can do is exit the conversation. Very rarely do I get the chance to ask what the mods for. When it does work, it works wonders, but it's kind of annoying when the first part of it doesn't work right. Is there any fixes or workarounds to get it to work? I don't think I have anything that would conflict with this.

Thico - open the Romance mod MCM menu and tweak it.

Know this isn't my post but I think I'm having the same problem as him. When I initiate the convo and say "Hey pretty miss" or whatever, she gets done with her convo and then...nothing. Can't advance in the conversation, all I can do is exit it. This happens quite a lot. I've tried everything I can think of. When I cleared my mods in NMM and just selected the Lab stuff, it worked fine, but when I added the rest of my mods, the convo prompts kept getting longer and longer until it stopped. Any idea on a fix? Also when it does work, all I can get is "Maybe later" when asked...kinda annoying.

You have to understand that successful sex initiation through the romance dialogue consist on your speachcraft level (the higher the better), relationship rank with NPC, (the higher the better -at least level 2) and on the set difficulty in MCM menu. Mine is on the "easiest" . Check your difficulty level in MCM menu.

I get that, Germanicus, what I mean is that half the time, it won't even let me advance to the next step of the convo to ask anything. After saying "hi pretty" and she acts all flattered, that's it, it's just the greyed out comment of "hi pretty" and nothing else. That's the problem, I know the stuff 'bout the chance of getting shot down.