SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod.

One thing: I hate subtitles.  In fact, most of the time I have my entire HUD hidden.

Is it not possible to assign positive/negative vanilla audio responses?  With my exploration of some MODs, like Vilja I've become aware that there is in fact a vast amount of vanilla dialogue included that can be called upon in a lot of ways.  There's even simpler ones like the add on to Realistic Needs and Diseases that prompt Inn Keepers to say "Here you go" when you buy water from them.

I appreciate you're effort to provide responses that are geared towards the essence of the MOD, but when it comes down to it, all of the responses are generic, so the need for subtitles is kind of moot, no?

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason none of the scenes work. I initiate the dialogue, and then it closes, and NPCs are on their way. I installed Sexlab Framework, but do I need more?

Does not work, dialogue is god but after choosing option nothing happens

Same issue here, mod is broken.

? The mod is definitely not broken, it works perfectly fine with sexlab 1.61b. This thread isn't maintained anymore so you'd have a hard time troubleshooting your issue. Did you test if any other sexlab mods work for you?

? The mod is definitely not broken, it works perfectly fine with sexlab 1.61b. This thread isn't maintained anymore so you'd have a hard time troubleshooting your issue. Did you test if any other sexlab mods work for you?

All of the things to check in MCM for the SexLab frame work says 'OK'. So I don't know why this wouldn't work?

I mean do you have any other sexlab mods installed so you'd be able to check if your problem is specifically with romance or with SexLab in general? Sex scenes started through any of the other mods fine?

I mean do you have any other sexlab mods installed so you'd be able to check if your problem is specifically with romance or with SexLab in general? Sex scenes started through any of the other mods fine?

Whats an easy one to check that I can easily start up as soon as I get into the game?

• 5 weeks later...

I have had this mod for some time now and I absolutely love it. It works perfectly for me save for one little issue; I cannot use the the foursome animations due to the dialogue limitations on how many people can be invited to join. Does anyone know of someone willing to update this mod to extend it to 4 npcs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very ambitious mod, thank you! I have noticed that when propositioning sex from Delphine in the Riverwood Inn, she walks away and doesn't say anything, and then suddenly all of the "Steal" tags are no longer on the items in the inn and I'm able to take everything without it being stealing. So I'm not sure if Delphine rejected my character, or maybe she accepted the proposition but no sex scene/animation triggered, but I had to revert back to an earlier save so that I couldn't just loot everything in the Riverwood inn. 

I did proposition Ralof's sister and she called me a Horker and said something cool like "I'm spoken for." So I...think the mod is working? But the wonky interaction with Delphine might say otherwise. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Unfinished business ! Yeah I know dev of this mod is finished since 2014, but :

let's say you romance someone using this, then use beingfemale mod and the girl becomes pregnant. Well it doesn't change anything to her disposition, so you can't marry her if she has no quest to improve her disposition and is not a member of the marriageable npcs faction !

I'd say something is really missing somewhere here.

Same thing for the beingfemale mod, dev is over for now apparently.

Oh well the options are to use something like rdo or the console to manually change the npc disposition and to marry her, but it's no fun at all... !

Too bad !

The initial idea of this mod is good, it's something missing in skyrim, and admorous adventures is more like a pokemon hunt, but it's really unfinished !

• 1 month later...

Love those dialogues. The more - the better. Wish they were voiced like we have in Amorous Adventures.

Now I am concerned with another thing - tracking the "script heavy" mods. My fps are down to zero, so I need to exclude all the mods which are bad on fps from my mod list, or reduce their functions via MCM as possible. Any hints on this mod?

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings. I wanna report a bug (that maybe I caused, because during some time, I cleaned every gameplay my save with Savetool, Skyrim Save Cleaner and Papyrus Data Transfer).

The bug is that in the beggining, I would make threesomes with the dialogue, but at some point, the option game for threesomes showed up, but the threesome animation didn't start. Still, the Matchmaker works (but only occasionally I can make threesomes with my PC).

I thank you for your atention

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love SexLab Romance mod which gives a feelling of a romance leading to consensual sex. Just a little bit awkward when you have to tell your new acquaintance "Let's go somewhere a little more private", but you are a stranger here in this town, and have no bed in your ownership. So you start running around in search of where to lay down with your lover. Meanwhile, isn't he a local? Doesn't he have a bed to sleep in? Why in the world shouldn't I ask or suggest him/her like "Let's go over to your place"?

Let he then go straight to his bed, I'll follow. I can suppose it might be diffucult to script in, or may be not. Please, make it clear to me.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this should be posted here or in SLAL (as it was originally posted), but:

I updated FunnyBizness's SLAL pack fairly recently and took it for a spin last night, but it kept playing aggressive animations during consensual scenes (through SL Romance). Also, before the update, it sometimes played sleeping animations during scenes where both actors should be awake (and alive). How do I fix this?

• 3 months later...