SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

you can get it to work with any custom race if you select the sdsromance quest entry in the creation kit and replace the playable race check with the haskeyword=actortypenpc condition. has been discussed earlier in this thread. if you need a step by step instruction on how to do this in the CK let me know and I'll see what I can do.

on another note: spaceman, any input concerning my question at the top of this page would be much appreciated (:

Sorry, completely missed that.

At the start of a new game a selection of random NPC's are classed as horny and that group is then fixed for the duration of the game. It's actually based on an NPC's ID number within the game (a Hex number) but I can't quite remember if I assign these horny characters to a specific faction or not, I will have to load up the mod in Creation Kit to find out, and while I am at it I may implement the quick playable race check change at the same time.

To get the threesome you need to talk to the first person and once they agree to sex ask them to follow you somewhere more suitable, then walk up to a second person and start the dialogue again, once the second person agrees to have sex with you then you can either have them right there, or get the second person to follow you also if you want to go somewhere specific. Once two characters are following you then you should have the option to have both of them.

I recently took a look at the mod in the creation kit. apparently there are different lines for npcs that are considered 'horny'. is the allocation of npcs to the 'horny' faction randomized or can you change it somewhere in the CK? and if so how and where?

There is a horny faction yes, it is called sdsPlusHorny but to actually add an NPC to that faction takes a bit of work.

If the character is a standard game NPC (not a DLC NPC) then you could edit the properties of the sdsSexLabRomanceMain script to include an actor reference to the specific character, then edit the script to add them to the faction using the line *actorref*.AddToFaction(fPlusHorny)  You would then need to recompile the script and save it all. 

Alternatively it is possible to add any character in game (assuming you know their ID) to the sdsPlusHorny faction if you know the faction ID.

To find the characters ID simply find them in game, enter the console and click on them, this selects them ready for the next bit. To add them to a faction you need to use the console command Addfac followed by the sdsPlusHorny faction ID.

The easiest way to discover the sdsPlusHorny faction ID is to open up sdsRomance in TESVEdit, then look in the factions, you will see it listed but THIS MAY NOT BE THE ACTUAL FACTION ID if sdsRomance is the only mod you have opened in TESVEdit. For example if I open sdsRomance in TESVEdit then I see the ID for the sdsPlusHorny faction is 030073FD, but that isn't the ingame reference. The first two digits for the ID are entirely dependent on the load order of the mod within the game, so in my game sdsRomance is the 140th mod loaded and the Hex number for 140 is 8B, so in my game the actual faction ID for sdsPlusHorny is 8B0073FD!

My guess is that the actual ref ID for the faction will be whatever the Hex code is for sdsRomance's position in your load order (two digits) followed by 0073FD but I am not 100% certain of that (though I am maybe 90% certain). So to recap in my game if I walk up to a character, enter the console, click on them with the mouse and type Addfac 8B0073FD that would add them to the sdsPlusHorny faction........PHEW

Now, after saying all that, there isn't that much extra dialogue available for members of the sdsPlusHorny faction, and adding someone to it does nothing to increase your chances of romancing them so whether it is worth it or not is up to you :)

Also, although I think I said this earlier, approx 1 16th of the population of Skyrim is part of the Horny faction and they are chosen randomly at the start of each new game (plus a couple of named NPCs who are always added)

I recently took a look at the mod in the creation kit. apparently there are different lines for npcs that are considered 'horny'. is the allocation of npcs to the 'horny' faction randomized or can you change it somewhere in the CK? and if so how and where?

There is a horny faction yes, it is called sdsPlusHorny but to actually add an NPC to that faction takes a bit of work.

If the character is a standard game NPC (not a DLC NPC) then you could edit the properties of the sdsSexLabRomanceMain script to include an actor reference to the specific character, then edit the script to add them to the faction using the line *actorref*.AddToFaction(fPlusHorny)  You would then need to recompile the script and save it all. 

Alternatively it is possible to add any character in game (assuming you know their ID) to the sdsPlusHorny faction if you know the faction ID.

To find the characters ID simply find them in game, enter the console and click on them, this selects them ready for the next bit. To add them to a faction you need to use the console command Addfac followed by the sdsPlusHorny faction ID.

The easiest way to discover the sdsPlusHorny faction ID is to open up sdsRomance in TESVEdit, then look in the factions, you will see it listed but THIS MAY NOT BE THE ACTUAL FACTION ID if sdsRomance is the only mod you have opened in TESVEdit. For example if I open sdsRomance in TESVEdit then I see the ID for the sdsPlusHorny faction is 030073FD, but that isn't the ingame reference. The first two digits for the ID are entirely dependent on the load order of the mod within the game, so in my game sdsRomance is the 140th mod loaded and the Hex number for 140 is 8B, so in my game the actual faction ID for sdsPlusHorny is 8B0073FD!

My guess is that the actual ref ID for the faction will be whatever the Hex code is for sdsRomance's position in your load order (two digits) followed by 0073FD but I am not 100% certain of that (though I am maybe 90% certain). So to recap in my game if I walk up to a character, enter the console, click on them with the mouse and type Addfac 8B0073FD that would add them to the sdsPlusHorny faction........PHEW

Now, after saying all that, there isn't that much extra dialogue available for members of the sdsPlusHorny faction, and adding someone to it does nothing to increase your chances of romancing them so whether it is worth it or not is up to you :)

Also, although I think I said this earlier, approx 1 16th of the population of Skyrim is part of the Horny faction and they are chosen randomly at the start of each new game (plus a couple of named NPCs who are always added)

thank you for such detailed instructions, much appreciated! works like a charm

I edited the dialogue lines in the creation kit, so in my game there is a rather significant difference between the two dialogue styles ;)

Unsure to be honest Deathmaw, It would be kind of nice to give it a revamp, but modding is one of those things (at least for me) where I am either in to mood to do it or I really can't be bothered (sometimes it feels like work, other times it feels like fun). Some more dialogue to take advantage of the various new tags and animations wouldn't be a huge task so I will give it some consideration.

you can get it to work with any custom race if you select the sdsromance quest entry in the creation kit and replace the playable race check with the haskeyword=actortypenpc condition. has been discussed earlier in this thread. if you need a step by step instruction on how to do this in the CK let me know and I'll see what I can do.

on another note: spaceman, any input concerning my question at the top of this page would be much appreciated (:

How did you get this to work? I tried, and to the best of my knowledge i tried all i could still doesnt work. Trying to get this to work with werewolves. Any instructions would much appreciated.

DaminanGrimm, the latest version uploaded a few days ago contains the change that xtepsx is talking about, so in theory downloading and installing that should solve your problem, not tried it with werewolves though.

I was wondering what i was missing with the "keyword actorNPC" dialogue requirements since it was already there when i took a look at it with CK.  But doesnt seem to work with werewolves, but oh well. Not gonna complain since this is my favorite mod for SexLab. Awesome work Spaceman, keep at it and thanks for the reply and the mod <3

Has anyone ran into men thinking they are women after the latest update? In my game Fendal seems to think he is a women, and when I initiate sex through this mod the lesbian animations play.

I haven't tried unchecking the ignore sexual preference in MCM to see if that make a difference yet. 

I have had that happen myself, never really thought about it before now, but it's probably because of the tags that I used to initiate sex. When Romance was first written there were no lesbian animations within sexlab, so regular sex was triggered using the vaginal tag (I think). It's possible that the vaginal tag is picking up the lesbian animations also now. The ignore sexual preferences won't fix it, that just removes the modifier that contributes to success or failure, it doesn't impact the sex at all.

Really no idea on the werewolves front. The only time I have ever initiated werewolf sex was with the sexlab werewolf mod, never occurred to me to try and chat up a werewolf :)

Really no idea on the werewolves front. The only time I have ever initiated werewolf sex was with the sexlab werewolf mod, never occurred to me to try and chat up a werewolf :)

SexLab Werewolves + Dayelyte's Unnatural Animations = kinky Aela.  Kind of a very specific use case for that chat option though.  :P

SexLab Werewolves + Dayelyte's Unnatural Animations = kinky Aela.  Kind of a very specific use case for that chat option though.  :P

You're working on the Companions next though in Amorous Adventures (excellent mod btw), I may just wait for that :)

working with sexlab framework v1.5?

nope not working just tried it with ssl v1.5 and the npc just walked away, can someone test this with ssl v1.5 and prove me wrong?

edit: just tried it again with ssl v1.5 spawned random npc and it work unexpectly strange can someone try this and get back to me?

working with sexlab framework v1.5?

nope not working just tried it with ssl v1.5 and the npc just walked away, can someone test this with ssl v1.5 and prove me wrong?

edit: just tried it again with ssl v1.5 spawned random npc and it work unexpectly strange can someone try this and get back to me?

My honest guess would be that, as with just about everyone who has trouble with sex lab mods behaving oddly when upgrading to 1.5x would be that you didn't exactly follow Ashal's upgrade instructions. I typically have 8 or 9 sex lab mods installed and upgraded from 1.39 to 1.5x making sure I followed Ashal's upgrade instructions to the letter and every single one of them works just as well as they did before.

Seems fine off a fresh new game. 

Hey Spaceman can you add a requirement for Fuz Ro D'oh - Silent Voice? 

Kept wondering why I didn't see anything when I talked to people, then added this mod and all was golden.

Wouldn't add it as a requirement no, because with subtitles turned on you should see the dialogue without Fuz Ro D'oh installed.

Seems fine off a fresh new game. 

Hey Spaceman can you add a requirement for Fuz Ro D'oh - Silent Voice? 

Kept wondering why I didn't see anything when I talked to people, then added this mod and all was golden.

Wouldn't add it as a requirement no, because with subtitles turned on you should see the dialogue without Fuz Ro D'oh installed.

Ah ok, usually have them turned off.