SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The author hasn't been active since October. Is there a similar mod or a possibility for someone to pick up this one?

The future plans seemed promising, too.

EDIT: I also swear this mod is causing my manly barbarian orc (male) to trigger... lesbian animations?

Guest nonokab

The author hasn't been active since October. Is there a similar mod or a possibility for someone to pick up this one?

EDIT: I also swear this mod is causing my manly barbarian orc (male) to trigger... lesbian animations?

I'm considering picking this up to do just some minor maintenance and tweaks to some of the supporting scripts, but I'm afraid some of the deeper modding/esm tweaking is something I'm still struggling with (this includes changes to the dialog tree itself, so don't ask about that just yet).

The male orc getting lesbian animations is probably because the male oral script looks just for the "Oral" tag and not the "Blowjob" tag, which would make more sense. I can give you a new script file to test for that if you like. If that works, maybe I'll tackle a bigger project like integration with SL Attraction.

I'm considering picking this up to do just some minor maintenance and tweaks to some of the supporting scripts, but I'm afraid some of the deeper modding/esm tweaking is something I'm still struggling with (this includes changes to the dialog tree itself, so don't ask about that just yet).

The male orc getting lesbian animations is probably because the male oral script looks just for the "Oral" tag and not the "Blowjob" tag, which would make more sense. I can give you a new script file to test for that if you like. If that works, maybe I'll tackle a bigger project like integration with SL Attraction.

It's actually triggering scissoring (not oral) animations with straight male-on-female sex.

Guest nonokab

It's actually triggering scissoring (not oral) animations with straight male-on-female sex.

There's a couple of files that could be the culprit. It's either just pulling "sex" tagged animations or "vaginal" tagged animations and not suppressing any tags. I could still try to patch those out.

I've been tweaking my own copy of this and have the Dialogue options figured out. I've added new entries to trigger Furniture animations, Standing animations, Masturbation animations, Cunnilingus animations as well as adding checks to prohibit furniture animations from playing through the normal dialogue options. I'm awful at scripting although I have managed to jury rig the scripts this comes with to do what I want, but if you need someone to make dialogue changes/trees for the esp I can do that.

My additions so far are only for Male player to female NPC's.

On a separate note does anyone know what part of the mod triggers the speechcraft experience? I'm trying to disable it as it is kind of overpowered. I got my MC to 60 speechcraft last game just from this mod. *Edit* Ok worked it out. Removing the speech skill gain from Followers and Spouses.

Well I hope this project lives on. It was one of the better mods out there. It gave you choice of animation. It gave you immersion instead of OMFG mindless sex. Submit has something like this system but I don't like the speech reward being given so generously in it. Besides, I like a mod with a narrower focus.

• 3 weeks later...

I have 4 characters in 4 separate game threads. 3 work great with Romance. But with 1 cannot get past the 'Well maybe later' line no matter what I do. My difficulty level is set at easiest. I love this mod because it is the only one I know of that gives you access to Aggressive anims (and Apropos messages) via dialogue (the dirty slut option). My questions:

1) Are there any other mods that give access to aggressive sex via dialogue?

2) Is there a fix to the 'Well maybe later' bug?

thanks!

Been away from Skyrim for a while (my love for it comes and goes, I'm fickle that way) but I am back again at the moment. Not sure if there will be any further updates to this, I would like to do some as I do have some more idea's, but part of me thinks waiting for the public release of SexLab 1.6 is a better idea, then look at a rewrite from the ground up using all the new features.

I have never come across the Well maybe later bug, so don't have any suggestions as to a fix I'm afraid :(

There's a couple of files that could be the culprit. It's either just pulling "sex" tagged animations or "vaginal" tagged animations and not suppressing any tags. I could still try to patch those out.

This is an issue with it not being updated for a while. As new animations are added to SexLab tags that worked previously now have issues. Oral is a good example, at the time of writing there were no lesbian animations, so oral worked fine for blowjob. Lack of forward thinking on my part I'm afraid.

Been away from Skyrim for a while (my love for it comes and goes, I'm fickle that way) but I am back again at the moment. Not sure if there will be any further updates to this, I would like to do some as I do have some more idea's, but part of me thinks waiting for the public release of SexLab 1.6 is a better idea, then look at a rewrite from the ground up using all the new features.

I have never come across the Well maybe later bug, so don't have any suggestions as to a fix I'm afraid :(

-- SNIPPED THE NESTED QUOTES--

This is an issue with it not being updated for a while. As new animations are added to SexLab tags that worked previously now have issues. Oral is a good example, at the time of writing there were no lesbian animations, so oral worked fine for blowjob. Lack of forward thinking on my part I'm afraid.

WOOT! You're back. :D

I'll keep an eye on the thread.

And yeah, I know what you mean by fickle Skyrim love. I returned to Skyrim after the paid mods fiasco... rather... after the fiasco was solved. My way of rewarding Bethesda for good decisions. :P

And yeah, I know what you mean by fickle Skyrim love. I returned to Skyrim after the paid mods fiasco... rather... after the fiasco was solved. My way of rewarding Bethesda for good decisions. :P

Mine was more after trying ESO - It reminded me of what a great game Skyrim is :)

Mine was more after trying ESO - It reminded me of what a great game Skyrim is :)

Odd, I also found the urge to play Skyrim again as I was playing ESO, specially while in Eastmarch and The Rift zones.  Nice to see you back, will keep an eye out for updates.

• 1 month later...

Ooh. I have been looking through all the mods on the site and this is the only one I see actually ticking all the boxes I want in a sex mod. Its immersive and does not seem to need to use sexlab aroused or anything else, with dialogue adding flavor to the skyrim experience. I'm going to hold off downloading anything until sexlab 1.6 is out and hopefully this gets remade/updated. Hopefully its light on the scripting.

Feel a little stupid asking this, but how to install this mod. No instructions, I assume I just copy every thing from the .7z into the data folder and their respective scripts and Seq folders.

It's never stupid to ask if you have doubts. :-)

You don't anything special to install this mod. So yes, use .7z to unpack the archive and put everything in the data folder.

I have used this mod for 6+ months now and it has worked great until just recently when I got the dialog bug. This fix seems to have worked for me. First uninstalled mod. Then made a clean save. Reinstalled mod placing it at the end of my load order. Made another clean save. Loaded that save and now it works again. Hope this helps.

The only thing that this mod really could use at this point is an option to give female characters who have an SOS schlong to access all of the same option that a male character has when speaking to male characters. For that matter,females packing only the standard equipment ought to be able to ask a guy for oral sex, a handjob/fingering/fisting or footsies.

I guess I'll take a look at the quest dialogues in this mod to learn what I need to do to rectify that.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...