SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

Guest nonokab

Is there any chance of opening the source up for this on github? I'd be interested in trying to enhance or at least expand on some of the interactions.

Hey Spaceman love your mod but I have found a bug where after having sex using SexLab Romance when i go to save game instead of it saving the game CTD's. I am using other Sex Lab mods and have no issues when those run the animations. I really like your system and would perfer to keep using it but if i cant save after doing so i might have a problem. Is there a fix for this?

I used to have this same problem but it was caused by the core Sexlab while having the auto freecam "tfc command in console" option enabled. To best of my knowledge they fixed that but it´s worth a try. In the MCM menu under Sexlab

• 3 weeks later...

Quote from the first post:

Note: Development of this version of SexLab Romance has ceased, after being away for so long and seeing the advancements in SexLab, including some excellent new mods, a complete redesign of this mod is in order, possibly with a complete rewrite from the ground up. Because of this I have uploaded the source code for the scripts so that anyone who wishes to make changes or use anything within this mod for there own purposes is free to do so while I look at the possibility of creating a whole new RPG based romance mod.

Based on that I'm sure he'd be fine with you making a translation. :)

• 2 weeks later...

You can already do that with Lover's Comfort and Sexlab Aroused.  LC will cause the player to masturbate upon awakening in a bed if his or her arousal's high enough, and Aroused allows the player to hold down the N key (or whatever it's remapped to) to trigger masturbation.  No need to add it to Romance.

Help!

The only dialogue that loads for me is "Anyway I've changed my mind" in the final dialogue set and doesn't load any other option to initiate sex. I created a new character but this does load all the options. I've cleaned sex lab and reinstalled all the necessary mods. Can anyone help please?

This is a great mod.  It works a charm and adds lots of atmosphere.

I am working on a companion mod for Alicia Painslut that has sex slaves chained up.  Asking to have sex is not a good thing to ask a blindfolded person hanging from chains.  I have looked over your dialogs and none of the conditions in your dialogs allow us to restrict the dialog generically.

I am adding a faction NoSexPossible and I am hoping you can modify your dialogs so that if an Actor is a member of this faction, the dialog options will not show.  For example, lovers comfort has a faction 00_LoversComfortParty that I can set to -1 and not have their dialogs show up.

Thanks in advance for considering this.

My translation into spanish of Spain. v1.0.2

http://www.mediafire.com/?gx7irfg9ndem3r4#!

There are many lines of dialogue, inform gender errors.

Hay muchas lineas de diálogo. Avisar por privado si veis errores de género en las respuestas de los NPC.

la traduccion no esta nada mal hasta ahora. pero despues de usar la traduccion desaparecieron algunos de los menus (boobjob, footjob) de resto esta muy bien.

I used the mod once on a test run, and it seemed to work fine, but now whenever I go through the dialogue, the NPC walks away and acts like nothing happened. This is after the use nearby bed option, and I am playing as a girl.

EDIT: Now it sorta works, but the actors just stand on the bed clipping into each other. Will report back with more setting altered.

Edited by VCS777

My male character is going through Skyrim like it was a sex tourism pilgrimage, propositioning every male that suits his fancy.  He's been taken in the open behind a rocky overlook near Whiterun by a passing burly Redguard mercenary (populated Lands Roads Paths), he's been in an orgy in the Morthal Bathhouse (Expended Towns & Cities), he's been drilled into submission by that insufferable bard in Dragon's Bridge (3DNPC), he's plowed sweet Onmund (by Crimson Fairy) in the dorms of Winterhold College, he's debauched Erik the Slayer (remade by me), he even slummed it with a dirty labourer, standing against a clammy wall in the Ratways of Riften....

Gods below I love that mod!  How is he ever gonna remain faithfull to his lovely twink of a boyfriend (made by me) when he marries him?!

-----

This said I did notice that when I chose "treat me like your whore" the mod tends to get stuck in an infinite loop of whatever animation it initiates.  I usually exit the game and start at the last save.

G.

I've got a problem recently. My speech level is 100. Game level 31. The romance dialogue lines work fine until I got "What would you like to do to me?". After that, all I got is one line -" Maybe later, instead." All other usual lines that showed after that line stopped working suddenly. I cleaned last several saves with save cleaner tools, but no help. Reinstalling the mod didn't help either.

being playing this mod on SL 1.58b, SKSE 1.7.1 and SKYUI 4.1

I've got a problem recently. My speech level is 100. Game level 31. The romance dialogue lines work fine until I got "What would you like to do to me?". After that, all I got is one line -" Maybe later, instead." All other usual lines that showed after that line stopped working suddenly. I cleaned last several saves with save cleaner tools, but no help. Reinstalling the mod didn't help either.

I have same problem on SL 1.57 

I've come across a problem. Skyrim closes everytime I, using my male Wood Elf, attempts to screw one of the girls in Dragon Bridge who hangs around the 4 shield inn. Also, after it closes, when I try to reload the data, it instantly closes again unless I load up another character first. It works perfectly fine when I use my female Temptress except for when I tried to go lesbo with a Kahjit. Any information you can provide me will be very much appreciated.

I noticed that with the new threesome animations added in recent versions of SexLab, the threesome options in Romance didn't work well for me. So I came up with a small fix, though it still doesn't support the FemDom animation (no clue what happens in that one, it seems to only visually fit three men if anything).

If someone's bugged by Romance's threesomes not working well, you can try this experimental fix:

Experimental_Romance_Threesome_Fix.zip

I've come across a problem. Skyrim closes everytime I, using my male Wood Elf, attempts to screw one of the girls in Dragon Bridge who hangs around the 4 shield inn. Also, after it closes, when I try to reload the data, it instantly closes again unless I load up another character first. It works perfectly fine when I use my female Temptress except for when I tried to go lesbo with a Kahjit. Any information you can provide me will be very much appreciated.

Sorry, but your post doesn't have anything with this mod. You should post it to SexLab section and maybe SOS section. :)

Did you get it working? I got my chat options back by un-installing Sexlab Romance and then saving and reinstalling it. However none of my sexlab animations are working, in fact they don't start up at all. Does you animations work?

No, haven't fixed it romance on that save even after making clen install. It works on the other saves, but not on the particular one. Animations and other mods are working.

Yeah that seams like the only solution, I tried a save from a couple of days ago and it was still broken so I just started a new game  and I'm hoping I don't run into that bug again.

No, haven't fixed it romance on that save even after making clen install. It works on the other saves, but not on the particular one. Animations and other mods are working.

Yeah that seams like the only solution, I tried a save from a couple of days ago and it was still broken so I just started a new game  and I'm hoping I don't run into that bug again.

Since I experienced that issue for the first time plying this mod, I decided to keep last three saves for my favorite characters. So if the mod breaks again, I will load one of those saves.

Since I experienced that issue for the first time plying this mod, I decided to keep last three saves for my favorite characters. So if the mod breaks again, I will load one of those saves.

I don't understand, i just always use the new save button, I'm on save 522 now... I first noticed this happening while I was playing dawn star and didn't think much of it at the time, that was 3 days ago or 15 game hours.