SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

Thanks spaceman. I'm not rushing you at all, but just to place some hope for:

Quote: "Future versions of this mod will include the following: NPC's approaching and propositioning you for sex."

Is this even needed now with SexLab Attraction and SexLab Approach being out?

I guess it would be nice so that NPC's have the same level of horniness and same preferences as they do in Romance, but it also feels a bit like I would be stepping on ylenard's toes.

spaceman - I tried that mods. Don't like it personally, although many people does. I don't like its dependency on Attraction which, among the others, has possibility to cause jealousy and relationship downgrading with present build relationships. And so far it's a have script mod too. Although the guys are doing great job in approving the mod, I will not play it because of named reasons. Romance is a great mod. I have it and love it. But no other mod, except the named one has NPC's approaching to PC offering/asking for the sex. There are already great number of prostitution mods, but I would love to see something as "Approach", but not so "complicated". You built very nice and enjoyable mod.

I don't think that you will hurt anybodies feeling. Just look at all other mods dealing with prostitution, submitting and animal sex. People are choosing what they like. As I said, I love your mod a lot. I only asking "simple" thing, please. Add NPc's approaching and offering the sex. I beg you.

I wish there were stuff like:

- "Well, I just want to see you masturbating"

- "I wanna lick you"

- "Roleplay -> Rape"

Maybe some Fetish stuff, like Pee, Poop etc?

I just want to watch you is an easy enough option to add, by I wanna lick you I assume you mean a foreplay option? The Roleplay -> Rape option is kind of covered by having am aggressive option anyway, hard to see what a roleply -> rape option would add.

There is some Fetish stuff in Puppet Master, can't say I could see me incorporating it into Romance though.

Great mod! It makes the animations much more immersive and lore-friendly.

I've run into a snag though.

This doesn't seem to work for the Nordrace vampire category. Any mod that has Serana under the Nordrace seems to disable this conversation choice for her. Does anyone know a fix for this? I know that there is a similar problem with Vilja, but by checking the "playable" box for her race in the Creation Kit fixed that issue. For Serana though, the problem continues. 

Sometimes, the option will be available with Serana once after checking the "playable" box for nordrace vampire in the Creation Kit, but it goes away.

Is there a chance an update might solve this problem?

I would like to see gifts enhance the chance, like check the best perk if the npc and u give her/him something related the chance will enhance, like if she is very good with heavy armor and u give her a lot of expensive heavy armors she will increase the chance of success the romance, jewelry can be a constant in girls, or ingredients with name of flowers or butterflies, for men can be food or drinks the constant, just saying, amazing work bud!

Great mod! It makes the animations much more immersive and lore-friendly.

I've run into a snag though.

This doesn't seem to work for the Nordrace vampire category. Any mod that has Serana under the Nordrace seems to disable this conversation choice for her. Does anyone know a fix for this? I know that there is a similar problem with Vilja, but by checking the "playable" box for her race in the Creation Kit fixed that issue. For Serana though, the problem continues. 

Sometimes, the option will be available with Serana once after checking the "playable" box for nordrace vampire in the Creation Kit, but it goes away.

Is there a chance an update might solve this problem?

Unfortunately the only way it would work with Serena is for you to mod her in the Creation Kit, it's because the dialogue checks to see if the NPC has the keyword IsPlayable (I believe it's that one) to ensure that it doesn't trigger when you talk to animals.

I would like to see gifts enhance the chance, like check the best perk if the npc and u give her/him something related the chance will enhance, like if she is very good with heavy armor and u give her a lot of expensive heavy armors she will increase the chance of success the romance, jewelry can be a constant in girls, or ingredients with name of flowers or butterflies, for men can be food or drinks the constant, just saying, amazing work bud!

This is something I do keep thinking about, whether it will ever make it into the mod I am not sure.

This mod isn't working for me. The dialogue options are fine. The options show up in MCM. But after the dialogue is finished, the animation doesn't start. At all. I'm pretty sure I installed the mod correctly (As sure as I can be without any installation instructions anyway...). I installed the mod using NMM, then I ran the FNIS generate for users file. Odd part there is when I clicked the update button, the Romance mod didn't even show up in the list. Did I do something wrong? How do I get it to work?

This mod isn't working for me. The dialogue options are fine. The options show up in MCM. But after the dialogue is finished, the animation doesn't start. At all. I'm pretty sure I installed the mod correctly (As sure as I can be without any installation instructions anyway...). I installed the mod using NMM, then I ran the FNIS generate for users file. Odd part there is when I clicked the update button, the Romance mod didn't even show up in the list. Did I do something wrong? How do I get it to work?

It should install fine via NMM - Do you have any other sexlab mods installed and are they working correctly? It won't show up on FNIS as it doesn't add any animations.

This sounds like a problem with sexlab not being installed correctly, the easiest way to check that is to try another sexlab mod and see if that works OK, if it doesn't then there is a problem with the sexlab framework installation itself. What version of sexlab are you using?

First of all Id like to say thank you for this great great mod. However since earlier today im experiencing a very strange problem. if i succeed is persuating them and i get to choose between either canceling the request, staying where you are, or going for a more private place weird things happen. when i turn them down they go away (ok thatsn ormal) when i tell them to stay right where we are the only only option in the next window is "i changed my mind goodbye" . i do not get to pick a scene/position whatever you wanna call it, instead i can only cancel the request =( when i tell them to follow me, they wont-at all. theyll go their ways and when i talk to them again im only given the option to start over. 
I reinstalled sexlab and had it reconfigure/rebuild itself and reinstalled the romance mod aswell. it happens with all female and male npcs, no matter the race or status=/ 

First of all Id like to say thank you for this great great mod. However since earlier today im experiencing a very strange problem. if i succeed is persuating them and i get to choose between either canceling the request, staying where you are, or going for a more private place weird things happen. when i turn them down they go away (ok thatsn ormal) when i tell them to stay right where we are the only only option in the next window is "i changed my mind goodbye" . i do not get to pick a scene/position whatever you wanna call it, instead i can only cancel the request =( when i tell them to follow me, they wont-at all. theyll go their ways and when i talk to them again im only given the option to start over. 

I reinstalled sexlab and had it reconfigure/rebuild itself and reinstalled the romance mod aswell. it happens with all female and male npcs, no matter the race or status=/ 

Not come across this one before. I know that when you successfully chat someone up romance changes a faction rank as a way of keeping track of how many people (1 or 2) you have with you that have agreed to sex, it sounds as though there could be some issue with that. Don't have access to CK or my source code at the moment, but later today I will come up with something for you to try.

Thank you very much ! Another thing i noticed was that when after i told them i changed my mind, the quest disappeared completly from the dialog box when i talked to them again and would only reappear after waiting for a little while or trying to get intimate iwth someone else. I also think this happened shortly after i tried a threesome for the first time. i talked ot one npc made her follow me talked to another and the dialouge box was already messed up. i was able to either start the quest or pick one of the three new options, ending up in a sex scene but without the npc i talked to before.i think the quest itself bugged in some sorta way, is therea way to restart/reset it maybe ? this is all really weird and i dont wanna use one of those "type slash to rape someone" mods so again i appreciate your help very much, thank you.

Thank you very much ! Another thing i noticed was that when after i told them i changed my mind, the quest disappeared completly from the dialog box when i talked to them again and would only reappear after waiting for a little while or trying to get intimate iwth someone else. I also think this happened shortly after i tried a threesome for the first time. i talked ot one npc made her follow me talked to another and the dialouge box was already messed up. i was able to either start the quest or pick one of the three new options, ending up in a sex scene but without the npc i talked to before.i think the quest itself bugged in some sorta way, is therea way to restart/reset it maybe ? this is all really weird and i dont wanna use one of those "type slash to rape someone" mods so again i appreciate your help very much, thank you.

There is nothing wrong with dialogue box after being rejected. It is a "cooling down" period that usually last for one Skyrim hour. :)