Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Doesn't LL give you space for image storage? Could try Imgur otherwise as Deviant art requires registration to see nudity I think.

I think its 10 attachments/images per post , if I recall .... 

@ZazChris - Could you please re-upload all of the screenshots which are no-longer available (out of bandwidth on Photobucket)?

I will Soon'ish , Need a new place to link , images I was thinking to link my images to Deviant art , but if someone has a better suggestion for easy free image uploads let me know cheers

postimage.org

All my images have been questionably dirty and they're still up. Including 2.5mb+ gifs. Haven't had to register for anything either.

Hey, I was wondering... is there any specific step to follow to update this from v555? I'm using Mod Organizer and not quite sure how I would go about upgrading this D: Just install and see if the thing comes up anything saying "replace" or? Any clues?

I use Wrye Bash, so I don't know the specifics of Mod Organizer.

You need to remove all previously installed files, and replace them with all the new files from the archive. Afaik, you just drop the new install files in MO, and remove the old install directory.

Then you need to run FNIS, of course, make sure the mod is enabled (MO does this by default, iirc), and you're good to go. Run BOSS or LOOT etc ...

Zaz AP works with all Bodymods...your clipping is a mesh-problem

well yeah, i wouldn't be able to see the clipping if the animations didn't work....hence why i was asking which body the animations were made for.

I use a custom body based on CBBE, and XPMS skeleton. There is clipping in some poses, in particular around the knees when bent.

It seems like the Skyrim set up is fairly limited in what poses it can handle without clipping. Some is unavoidable in practice I think.

CBBE index.php?app=core&module=attach&section... WTF :o

V.S.

UNPB index.php?app=core&module=attach&section.. Correct! ^_^

CBBE v.s. UNP

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

UNP family bodies Win 5 to 0 during sex animations and pose ;)

will there be more crux poses in next releases? :D

Yes 

will there be more crux poses in next releases? :D

How many other ways can you crucify someone? I'd prefer if some nice struggle animations were added to the current crux poses.

More ways , I haven't made new struggle animations for the older versions

I did Redo the the current crux meshes and poses , the animated objects are fixed and in position 

post-8713-0-73766900-1407648548_thumb.jpgpost-8713-0-28324000-1407648552_thumb.jpg

2 New Crosses that do have struggle animations 

post-8713-0-80863700-1407648587_thumb.jpgpost-8713-0-07692200-1407648591_thumb.jpg

3 Roped type crux Stuff 

post-8713-0-16953600-1407648630_thumb.jpgpost-8713-0-86328900-1407648633_thumb.jpgpost-8713-0-38236300-1407648638_thumb.jpg

Will see if I get time to add struggle animations to all , if not later on as time passes

Cheers

Does anyone use Mod Organizer with Zaz? I can't get Sexlab to register. I tried moving Zaz below Sexlab, but when I go to the MCM menu it still says Sexlab not found.

I do. It is working with 1.58b, 1.59 Beta2 & 1.59 Beta 3.

However:

1.58b requires PapyrusUtil version 2.2 to override included PapyrusUtil (or higher priority to Version 2.2)

1.59 Betas 2 & 3 require PapyrusUtil version 2.5 to override Schlongs of Skyrim's PapyrusUtil (version 2.3)

All three versions of SexLab Framework required Reset Animation Registry before ZAP registration.

As for position in Load Order, let LOOT decide.

Priority number for ZAP should be higher than SexLab Framework and Schlongs of Skyrim.

Also higher than Devious Devices core files, but I think that is irrelevent.

Other than that, I haven't had any issues I've noticed (& ZAP detects version of SexLab)

My Load Order if it helps:

loadorder.txt

Does anyone use Mod Organizer with Zaz? I can't get Sexlab to register. I tried moving Zaz below Sexlab, but when I go to the MCM menu it still says Sexlab not found.

However:

1.58b requires PapyrusUtil version 2.2 to override included PapyrusUtil (or higher priority to Version 2.2)

1.59 Betas 2 & 3 require PapyrusUtil version 2.5 to override Schlongs of Skyrim's PapyrusUtil (version 2.3)

All three versions of SexLab Framework required Reset Animation Registry before ZAP registration.

Priority number for ZAP should be higher than SexLab Framework and Schlongs of Skyrim.

Other than that, I haven't had any issues I've noticed (& ZAP detects version of SexLab)

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

Thanks a lot for the detailed help. I'm downloading Papryus 2.5 now, should I just keep it at the bottom to overwrite anything else?

However:

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

Thanks a lot for the detailed help. I'm downloading Papryus 2.5 now, should I just keep it at the bottom to overwrite anything else?

It doesn't have an esp or esm, so won't show in load order.

You must set it's priority in the left-hand panel to a number higher than SexLab Framework and Schlongs of Skyrim. It's "Information" context menu, conflicts tab, should show it overriding SexLab Framework & Schlongs of Skyrim.

Best bet scroll up and down in left-hand panel and give a number one higher than the highest number you find in Priority number column.

Hi, got problem with 5.62, When Registry animations mod said Sexlab has entered in infinite loop and actual save has been broken... i tried with other past saves and same error.

attachicon.gifzazerrorloop.png

Have you tried rolling back to a previous version of Zaz? Also give the list of mods you are running and their load order.

before update 5.62, i used 5.55 and works fine... but after update, got this error and trying install past version (5.61, 5.55) but same error.

Load Order (with LOOT)

skyrim.esm

update.esm

unofficial skyrim.esp

dawnguard.esm

unofficial dawnguard.esp

heartfires.esm

unofficial heartfire.esp

dragonborn.esm

unofficial dragonborn.esp

skyTEST-RealisticsAnimals&Predators.esm

actorevents.esm

Sexlab.esm

deviousdevices-assets.esm

BBluxutysuite.esm

Sexlabsoulgempregnacy.esm

hdthighhell.esm

hentaipregnacy.esm

apachiihairfemales.esm

schlongs of skyrim - core.esm

sexlab aroused.esm

apachihair.esm

climatesoftamriel.esm

spike.esm

tkchildren.esm

devious devices -integration.esm

inn girls resources.esm

devious devices -expansion.esm

ZazAnimationPack.esm

highrestexturespack01.esp

highrestexturespack02.esp

calyps-animal-ears.esp

HDT havock object.esp

npcprivateneeds.esp

remodeled armor vanilla replacer.esp

immersiveFP.esp

EC Clothes.esp

SOS Equipable Schlong.esp

Apropos.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

imp_help_dbrn.esp

Chesko_warableLantern.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Sexlab amorous Adventures.esp

FAMP2.esp

Sexlab submit.esp

Hentaimilk_heartfires.esp

Sexlabsquirt.esp

Sexlab aroused creatures.esp

DSmysticaltails.esp

sexlab dangerously nude.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

Sos B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Facelight.esp

Fast Sit and Relax.esp

AMatterofTime.esp

SexladGenderChange.esp

Hearthfiremultikid.esp

sexlabmatchmaker.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp

less ugly females npc.esp

SoS - VectorPlexus Regular addon.esp

Sos Dawnguard Armors.esp

SuccubusCBBE3giftByNausicaa.esp

ClassierTmpleofmara.esp

SosRaceMenu.esp

Angelic_Demonic.esp

LoversVictim.esp

Cloacks-Dawnguard.esp

MoreRainWindy.esp

Sos Schong Controller.esp

MoreSnowWindy.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Guard Diaglogue Overhaul.esp

SamgiomesDebaichery.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Immersive Wenches.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Argonian_Replacer.esp

Khajit_Replacer.esp

Sexlab cumshot.esp

SexladNudeCreatues.esp

SexladNudeCreatuesDG.esp

SexladNudeCreatuesDB.esp

LoversVictim_DognHorses.esp

SexlabArousedAnimations.esp

SexlabZZZ.esp

Sizedoesmatter.esp

SkyUI.esp

Footprints.esp

Sleeptight.esp

SoS Dragonborn armos.esp

Water DB Waves.esp

Hentai Creatues.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

hydra_Slavegirls.esp

Cloaks.esp

UFO.esp

Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp

Water DG.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp

Animal_mansion.esp

Sexlab Romance.esp

Summon Succubus.esp

PrivateNeeds New.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

Water.esp

Skyrim Horses Renewal.esp

SOS Shop.esp

DarkAtronach.esp

MilkModNew.esp

Loversconfort.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

Sexlabdangerousnights.esp

Sexlab Defeat.esp

Immversiones Wenches-Taversplus.esp

iNeed.esp

Realclouds.esp

FNISSpells.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

TheEyeofBeauty.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

zzEstrus.esp

i tried "Reinstall" Sexlab with "Clean" Option in MCM but same error when registry animations.

I re-install SexLab v1.57 and new SOS Full with PapyrusUtil 2.3

New Zaz 5.62 work well! :)

only problem is the same incompatibility with SexLab Squirt mod (Stream effect work only on NPCs), the cause is the change of slot, the Squirt mod should be updated but the orginal author has been missing for months.. :(

the only hope is that someone will update in his place SexLab Squirt mod, and as has already happened with the fix made ​​by other users ;)

only problem is the same incompatibility with SexLab Squirt mod (Stream effect work only on NPCs), the cause is the change of slot, the Squirt mod should be updated but the orginal author has been missing for months.. :(

the only hope is that someone will update in his place SexLab Squirt mod, and as has already happened with the fix made ​​by other users ;)

Someone posted a patch in the Sexlab Squirt thread that fixes that, it DOESN'T work at all for NPCs (never-ending stream), but works for PC. I'm using it currently. With Sexlab 1.59 Beta 3 & ZAP 562 & PapyrusUtil 2.5.

Hi, got problem with 5.62, When Registry animations mod said Sexlab has entered in infinite loop and actual save has been broken... i tried with other past saves and same error.

attachicon.gifzazerrorloop.png

Have you tried rolling back to a previous version of Zaz? Also give the list of mods you are running and their load order.

before update 5.62, i used 5.55 and works fine... but after update, got this error and trying install past version (5.61, 5.55) but same error.

Load Order (with LOOT)

skyrim.esm

update.esm

unofficial skyrim.esp

dawnguard.esm

unofficial dawnguard.esp

heartfires.esm

unofficial heartfire.esp

dragonborn.esm

unofficial dragonborn.esp

skyTEST-RealisticsAnimals&Predators.esm

actorevents.esm

Sexlab.esm

deviousdevices-assets.esm

BBluxutysuite.esm

Sexlabsoulgempregnacy.esm

hdthighhell.esm

hentaipregnacy.esm

apachiihairfemales.esm

schlongs of skyrim - core.esm

sexlab aroused.esm

apachihair.esm

climatesoftamriel.esm

spike.esm

tkchildren.esm

devious devices -integration.esm

inn girls resources.esm

devious devices -expansion.esm

ZazAnimationPack.esm

highrestexturespack01.esp

highrestexturespack02.esp

calyps-animal-ears.esp

HDT havock object.esp

npcprivateneeds.esp

remodeled armor vanilla replacer.esp

immersiveFP.esp

EC Clothes.esp

SOS Equipable Schlong.esp

Apropos.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

imp_help_dbrn.esp

Chesko_warableLantern.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Sexlab amorous Adventures.esp

FAMP2.esp

Sexlab submit.esp

Hentaimilk_heartfires.esp

Sexlabsquirt.esp

Sexlab aroused creatures.esp

DSmysticaltails.esp

sexlab dangerously nude.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

Sos B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

Facelight.esp

Fast Sit and Relax.esp

AMatterofTime.esp

SexladGenderChange.esp

Hearthfiremultikid.esp

sexlabmatchmaker.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp

less ugly females npc.esp

SoS - VectorPlexus Regular addon.esp

Sos Dawnguard Armors.esp

SuccubusCBBE3giftByNausicaa.esp

ClassierTmpleofmara.esp

SosRaceMenu.esp

Angelic_Demonic.esp

LoversVictim.esp

Cloacks-Dawnguard.esp

MoreRainWindy.esp

Sos Schong Controller.esp

MoreSnowWindy.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Guard Diaglogue Overhaul.esp

SamgiomesDebaichery.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Immersive Wenches.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Argonian_Replacer.esp

Khajit_Replacer.esp

Sexlab cumshot.esp

SexladNudeCreatues.esp

SexladNudeCreatuesDG.esp

SexladNudeCreatuesDB.esp

LoversVictim_DognHorses.esp

SexlabArousedAnimations.esp

SexlabZZZ.esp

Sizedoesmatter.esp

SkyUI.esp

Footprints.esp

Sleeptight.esp

SoS Dragonborn armos.esp

Water DB Waves.esp

Hentai Creatues.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

hydra_Slavegirls.esp

Cloaks.esp

UFO.esp

Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp

Water DG.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp

Animal_mansion.esp

Sexlab Romance.esp

Summon Succubus.esp

PrivateNeeds New.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

Water.esp

Skyrim Horses Renewal.esp

SOS Shop.esp

DarkAtronach.esp

MilkModNew.esp

Loversconfort.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

Sexlabdangerousnights.esp

Sexlab Defeat.esp

Immversiones Wenches-Taversplus.esp

iNeed.esp

Realclouds.esp

FNISSpells.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

TheEyeofBeauty.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

zzEstrus.esp

i tried "Reinstall" Sexlab with "Clean" Option in MCM but same error when registry animations.

The error means that ZAP times out trying to register animations. Maybe registration is too short (and takes longer than I expect) or there is some other problem. No new animations were added in ZAP 5.62 so it shouldn't be worse, but you never know.

I'll investigate this ....

In the meantime, you could try making a clean install with ZAP, or using the restart option from MCM (ZAP Restart that is).

Someone posted a patch in the Sexlab Squirt thread that fixes that, it DOESN'T work at all for NPCs (never-ending stream), but works for PC. I'm using it currently. With Sexlab 1.59 Beta 3 & ZAP 562 & PapyrusUtil 2.5.

Squirt Fix4 work well for end the Stream effect,

but.. this is a new different bug/glitch since Zaz animations, changed the slot, not to conflict with DeviusDevice slot, now it does not effect most Stream on PC, but only on NPCs, now only works on PC Gaush the effect

to solve the problem I think is necessary to update Sexlab Squirt mod, mettedno the same time that new slot using the shell Zaz animations, because the effect is taken from Zaz, if the slot does not match the effeto does not start

I have a modding question regarding ZAZ furnitures : how can I avoid that NPCs are using these furnitures? I want to place some furnitures in public places - because I'm using them later in quests - but sometimes some stupid NPC sandboxes decides to use these furnitures.

Can I control  it via faction/NPC ownership?

I have a modding question regarding ZAZ furnitures : how can I avoid that NPCs are using these furnitures? I want to place some furnitures in public places - because I'm using them later in quests - but sometimes some stupid NPC sandboxes decides to use these furnitures.

I think there is a tag that you can put on furniture to prevent sandbox from selecting the furniture. One sec, I'll dig it out ....

I think there is a tag that you can put on furniture to prevent sandbox from selecting the furniture. One sec, I'll dig it out ....

I think mostly all the zaz furniture is ignored by sandbox , its set that way in the CK.

There is a check box for it , for each furniture

Cheers