Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Pardon me please, if this is not the right place to ask for help with my issue, but i am convinced it is related to Zaz Animation Pack,

and i dont know where else to ask.

Situation:

(Skyrim 1.9.32.0 + all DLCs, Unofficial Skyrim+DLC patches, SKSE 1.7.1, SkyUI 4.1, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.43, dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force, FNIS 5.2, CBBE 3.3c, SexLab 1.59c, Zaz Anim Pack 6.02)

NPC has a SitTarget package (via quest's ReferenceAlias), with its target set to certain zbfPillorySingle.

NPC walks to the pillory, and "sits in" it, and stays forever (wait procedure never completes).

The pillory is also assigned into a quest's ReferenceAlias, to run a simple script which is using PlayIdle() to make the NPC play idle animations (ZazAPPillSolo01-05)

Player leaves the cell, and after some time gets back (right away, or after few seconds, or several minutes - doesn't matter).

The problem:

When player re-enters that cell, he catches the NPC in some furniture entering animation (bending down into the pillory from standing position).

Strangely, it seems to happen almost on random basis, i'd say with 60% chance.

I dont want this to happen, i want the NPC to stay in the bend position - or to be instantly back in it when player enters the cell.

I tried making the NPC play every single pillory idle from OnCellAttach event handling block, but it made no difference.

It drives me crazy, somebody please help me.

Could be related:

IsFurnitureInUse() returns True only at the beginning and falls back to returning False once the NPC is "sitting" in the pillory.

I tried the same exact quest+script+AIpackage on two other random objects (zbfWoodenPony01 and zbfWheel03), and it works as expected (keeps returning True as long as the NPC is sitting in that object).

(i have been asking about this here before, but the reply i got didn't help, and i realized there could be a connection to the animation problem mentioned above - so that's why i am mentioning it again - could it be some problem with zbfPillorySingle?)

Thanks for your patience

Sorry, I don't have a good answer to this.

A theory is that some of the furniture have defined enter animations, whereas others do not. I don't think (I can't say for sure without opening the animation files themselves) that this is the problem you're seeing.

Basically: In both cases, the actor will enter the furniture when you get into the cell, it's just that the animation for the pillory takes longer to enter so you see the problem then. I guess the reason you see this randomly is because the time to load the cell (and/or load/unload stuff in the cell) is also slightly random.

Just a theory, ....

There seems to be an issue with Deviously Helpless and V6.04. After a DH event the pc has the wrist ropes but the arms are not tied. Rolled back to v6.02 and they work correctly. Was something changed in V6.04?

EDIT: another user has confirmed this behaviour

It seems there is an incompatibility with the Perkus Maximus Patcher and the 6.04 version.

Please elaborate....

The patch for v6.0.4 gives a java.lang.nullpointerexception on my system when running Patchus Maximus. 6.0.3 and previous didn't.

The error means the mod is not combatible with perkus maximus. The prescribed solution is to add it to the patcher blocklist. 

EDIT: You also have to add all mods that use ZaZ as a master to the blocklist.txt.

Lootifcations skyproc patcher gives this error to me when running,

java.lang.RuntimeException: Ara_RogueBootsLockingV1_scriptInstance has an invalid keyword reference: 037D91Devious Devices - Integration.esm The patch will fail. Clean it in tes5edit and rerun the patcher.

Looking at the item in question it looks like the script is bugged or not connected, as checking it in the cs, it wants to change the script to hdt high heels script.

I have one modder question: What is the best practice to kick an actor out of a zaz furniture? Which idle should I use? Currently I am using zbfIdleForceReset but it seems that it does not allways work properly - and I also would like to see my actor falling down to the ground.

And does the animation event IdleFurnitureExit work reliable for zaz furnitures?

In terms of testing poses from this mod, is there some kind of "testing hall" where my character can use the bondage devices, or would everything need to be tested by typing in console commands?  Also, I get that ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0604.7z is the update patch, but what is ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600.7z

In terms of testing poses from this mod, is there some kind of "testing hall" where my character can use the bondage devices, or would everything need to be tested by typing in console commands?  Also, I get that ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0604.7z is the update patch, but what is ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600.7z

yep a patch is a patch....

the textures are required unless you want purple looking stuff in your skyrim.

I've come across a really weird conflict that I cannot pin down beyond which mod seems to be causing it.

Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?is the mod in question.

When this mod is active I cannot use the first lot of furniture you used, the rack, horse, cross etc.  The new ones work fine, but the old ones don't. :s

For the life of me I cannot think why this conflict exists but I thought i'd give you a head ups.

It's a nice player house too.

If I use NMM to install the main mod, do I also need to use it to add the update and textures, or would extracting them to the folders installed by NMM work?

Install V6.00 Main and Textures First

Install the  ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0604.7z 

In this order

You can use NMM/MO/Wyre Bash or Manual installation the Patch will overwrite some files in V6.00 Main as intended 

I've come across a really weird conflict that I cannot pin down beyond which mod seems to be causing it.

Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?is the mod in question.

When this mod is active I cannot use the first lot of furniture you used, the rack, horse, cross etc.  The new ones work fine, but the old ones don't. :s

For the life of me I cannot think why this conflict exists but I thought i'd give you a head ups.

It's a nice player house too.

Its obvious that When that mod was created ZAP Did not have Furniture Capabilities , Someone made a mod here I think to Fix that , But I never got around to check it thoroughly.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36257-req-underground-bathhouse-tweak/?do=findComment&comment=919853

Maybe read the full thread 

Technical question for Xaz and Zaz.

Is there a way to temporarily turn off the bound effect of iron cuffs without removing them from an NPC?

This is specifically to better control how sexlab animations are handled and when or where I want to use bound animations.

I would like to be able to leave the cuffs in place but have a flag somewhere to turn the bound animation effect off before a sex scene and turn it back on again after.

Most of the ones that I've tried appear to work properly, except for player.playidle zazapcao203.  There don't seem to be any "props", causing my Khajiit to just be suspended in midair.  Is this normal (like for being captured by a levitation mage)?

post-14973-0-35088000-1424205365_thumb.jpg

Also, what's the "player.playidle zazapcaoXXX" code for the spit-roast?

Is there a way to temporarily turn off the bound effect of iron cuffs without removing them from an NPC?

This is specifically to better control how sexlab animations are handled and when or where I want to use bound animations.

I would like to be able to leave the cuffs in place but have a flag somewhere to turn the bound animation effect off before a sex scene and turn it back on again after.

The advice I was given was to make a copy of the cuffs, remove the keywords you don't want. Then swap between the two versions as needed.

The advice I was given was to make a copy of the cuffs, remove the keywords you don't want. Then swap between the two versions as needed.

Thanks... that's what I ended up doing :)

Most of the ones that I've tried appear to work properly, except for player.playidle zazapcao203.  There don't seem to be any "props", causing my Khajiit to just be suspended in midair.  Is this normal (like for being captured by a levitation mage)?

attachicon.gifScreenShot56.jpg

Also, what's the "player.playidle zazapcaoXXX" code for the spit-roast?

Will Fix that 

is there a way to disable the belt or piercing animation keeping the sounds as it is? Its so annoying to masturbate right in the thick of combat with enemies just waiting for you to finish up or dismounting for the anim...

That would have something to do with Belt mod in question I suppose Devious mods , only animations are kept here 

Cheers

When I try to register these animations in SexLab using the MCM for this mod, after registering them in FNIS, only the pillory animations register.  I do use the Non-SexLab Animation Pack, but I haven't had problems with running both before.

I have the same. The sexlab animations are not registering as before. I am using non -sexlab animation pack.

When I try to register these animations in SexLab using the MCM for this mod, after registering them in FNIS, only the pillory animations register.  I do use the Non-SexLab Animation Pack, but I haven't had problems with running both before.

I have the same. The sexlab animations are not registering as before. I am using non -sexlab animation pack.

NSAP has gotten huge, the latest version alone added 9+ new animations I believe.  You are both probably hitting the hard-limit on animations in the current version of SL if you run both NSAP/ZAP.  You'll have to go into the NSAP and de-select a bunch of animations until you have the space to register everything from Zap.

This will be fixed when the next version of SL is released, but for now gotta pick and choose your favorites of all the excellent new animations.