Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

For some reason, some of the animations don't work, especially both male and female masturbation.

Yes, I installed it properly and got most of the animations to work.

I also have estrus installed.

Is there a limit to how many animations FNIS can register/incorporate?

am i the only one or is it a bug that when aniamtion start you normaly go to third person OFCOURSE. but when you go to first person and rotate the camera your character also rotates. another thing why does this mod not make you auto-tfc if you start an animation, like in sexlab.

I have a problem with a hogtied animation - I enter the animation with

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(PlayerRef,"ZapWriPose12")

My actor is starting the animation but stands up right after the animation enter action has finished.

sae command via console works - even the Zaz MCM test animation function works.

I can see nothing in the log file and have NO problems with many other Zaz animations.

Is there any way to force staying in the animation - or analyzing why the animation resets after enter action? 

Ok - I found out that there is a previous unfinished animation. Hogtied is broken whenever I start the animation while another animation is unfinished. But How can I break the other animation or how can I wait until it has finished? I need to force the player into a zaz animation for my mod.

Interesting is that I don't have such problems with other zaz animations.

Ok - I found out that there is a previous unfinished animation. Hogtied is broken whenever I start the animation while another animation is unfinished. But How can I break the other animation or how can I wait until it has finished? I need to force the player into a zaz animation for my mod.

Interesting is that I don't have such problems with other zaz animations.

That is strange. It works like it's supposed to on my machine from the console. My only idea is that there is some timer running in a script that keeps interrupting the animation you want to play.

In my experience, the latest played animation should be the one played.

sae zazapfcrl01a or zazapfcrh01a (lots of struggling)

The commands are:

sae zazapfcrl01b or zazapfcrh01b (a bit of struggling)

sae zazapfcrl01c or zazapfcrh01c (given up)

sae zazapfcrl00exit or zazapfcrh00exit (exit from crux animation)

For the X-Cross animations:

sae zazapfxcii01a

zazapfxcii01b

zazapfxcii02a

zazapfxcii02b

zazapfxc00iiexit

The above commands don't actually place the corresponding furniture, so you'll need to place the furniture, then align the NPC with it. At the moment the only way I could this was to use the getpos and setpos commands to carefully align the NPC and furniture.

Thanks for that. I wonder why it doesn't place the furniture, or why it was changed.

Ideally all I wanted to do is use the Debug.SendAnimationEvent and not have to worry about placing the furniture....all the other bondage poses work this way, shame these don't. Is that as planned or something that will be fixed at a later date?

The reasoning was that you first place the character in the furniture, then you play whatever animation you want to.

You have to create two entries in the FNIS file if you want both behaviors (and obviously two separate names as well).

I haven't decided which way I like the most. Anyone else have any preferences?

Hey Zaz man.

I saw a screenshot...somewhere on LL... of what looked like an inner tube pool thing on the ground with a girl lying in it and tentacles coming out of it. Now I can't find the screenshot again and it's driving me nuts.

Is this, by chance, what you're thinking of?

attachicon.gifScreenShot143.jpg

(The textures are all screwed up  because I was trying to do something with it a while back and never got around to fixing it).

It's from the Zaz Animation Pack, part of the unused resources in the test cell.

Is this thing in a usable, animated state? Can I call on it with the FNIS idle spells?

Gibbet03Stand-Static's mesh is missing,how to fix this?

Possibly, the resource is not unique and you can copy it from somewhere in the pack (can't check now). Likely, though, it's missing, and I'll have to try and dig it up. I'll add it to the bug report for the next release. ....

Hey Zaz man.

I saw a screenshot...somewhere on LL... of what looked like an inner tube pool thing on the ground with a girl lying in it and tentacles coming out of it. Now I can't find the screenshot again and it's driving me nuts.

Is this, by chance, what you're thinking of?

attachicon.gifScreenShot143.jpg

(The textures are all screwed up  because I was trying to do something with it a while back and never got around to fixing it).

It's from the Zaz Animation Pack, part of the unused resources in the test cell.

Is this thing in a usable, animated state? Can I call on it with the FNIS idle spells?

It's technically callable, but it's a long sequence of animations that you need to call to get a full. Well, sequence.

I think it should be possible to get the animation system to play the, all in sequence though..... hm... I'll have to check up on that.

In the meantime, you should be able to use the "fure furniture" in the test zone (coc zbfTestZone in the console, to get there), then use MCM Animation Test System to test playing the furo animation on your self.

i don't if it have been cover or not but maybe this will help someone out.

If you can't load your game or CTD after uninstall ZAZ.   I have figured out why.  When ZAZ is registered to Sexlab it will do this.  So what you have to do is to install ZAZ back on.  Load a save game.  Go inside Sexlab Framework, go to the last menu "Rebuild & Clean". Exit the game and  now you can uninstall ZAZ.  Don't forget to run FNIS. before you load your game again.

Hi Xaz and anybody

Just tried this out in the test zone seems that i miss the tub and the sucktion things in the test animations from MCM

tried ro upload pictures... I use to make" spoiler pic /spoiler" and load from my photobucket am i doing something wrong here?

. Tried to reinstall your pack but ..no change

Im playing with the Milk mod but with no sucktioncups :( , the machine is there as well as the animation,  so is there a way to get it?  

Thanx

Ran into my first randomly bound slave.  First run through with all of the great LL mods !!

Unfortunately, the hanging cage this slave was in was a bright, light blue color.  Very immersion breaking .. haha.

Searched around on the forums, and found that in my haste, I missed the texture pack !!  ... smh

Now for the problem I need help with:

Having an issue of some sort when attempting to download the ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600.7z 

I use Mod Organizer, and attempted to install the textures.  It tells me that "none of the available installer plugins were able to access this archive."

So, I attempted to re-download and try again .. same result.   I then attempted to extract the archive into a folder so I could take a look and see if there was a Readme text I could take a look at.  When I tried to do that, I get an error that says, "Can not open file 'C:\Games\[where all my other mods are]\ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V600.7z' as archive."

I've spent a LOT of time reading, learning about, and using LOOT, Wyre Bash, TES5Edit, and Mod Organizer, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.  What am I missing ??

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies 8)