Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Fixed the many duplicate files. The difference is that one package included only changes from v6.01 to v6.02, which is not what I wanted.

I also forgot to update the version number in FNIS this is not a problem, so just ignore that error.

* Added support for bound "bleedout" animation (yoke, armbinder, etc)

Ooooooh! This sounds useful! But could you explain it please? Does it automatically replace vanilla bleedout animations or does it need to be played specifically?

No it needs specific playing, unfortunately.

I wanted that animation for Prison Overhaul, so that's why it's there. It's just the player idle as well, so no camera movement and screen shake etc (which is normally associated with entering bleedout).

Thanks for the Mod :)

- Fun: Type in console "player.placeatme xx0000a6e0 100", where "xx" is the ZazAnimationPack.esm load index in hex. ("help zbfSlaveFemale" to find the exact id if you're unsure.)

You have two 0 to many ;)

its "player.placeatme xx00a6e0 100". In my case 100 was to much for my game but I got the joke ^^

Fixed the many duplicate files. The difference is that one package included only changes from v6.01 to v6.02, which is not what I wanted.

I also forgot to update the version number in FNIS this is not a problem, so just ignore that error.

Thank you. I also apologize for misinterpreting that the main file was updated to 6.02 version and commented that it was missing.

Guys , Just hold on a bit will be back soon in time , I'm dealing with some RL Financial Issues , Till they get sorted ZaZ ( mostly new content Mesh and Animation wise ) will be be on Hiatus till then.

However Xaz is managing the Mod well so Kudos to you Xaz .

Cheers 

I have a lot of Messages Directed at me Make sure if its mod related to add xaz to the conversation as well 

Will be back  with a bang like I did last time and more new content for sure when the time is right.

I try to adapt Maria Eden to SlaveControl and there are open questions:

You wrote that we shouldn't use the factions directly but there is no API to assign NPC to master and slaver factions. And we must use the factions at least in conditions. The most problematic part would be to script a slave handover between slavery mods - this is where your framework may help with more events - for example enslavement requests : I could add a request dialogue option to a foreign slaver and the foreign mod could react to that request and take over the controll.

Ok placeatme 100 is funny - you might assign a follower package as default - would be even more fun.

But there is a problem with the leveled cuff lists - the NPCs doesn't spawn with proper idles - looks stupid for yoke cuffs.

The dialogue system is much to philosophic - so I must add dialogue overwrites for every slave I span...

Guys , Just hold on a bit will be back soon in time , I'm dealing with some RL Financial Issues , Till they get sorted ZaZ ( mostly new content Mesh and Animation wise ) will be be on Hiatus till then.

However Xaz is managing the Mod well so Kudos to you Xaz .

Cheers 

I have a lot of Messages Directed at me Make sure if its mod related to add xaz to the conversation as well 

Will be back  with a bang like I did last time and more new content for sure when the time is right.

Welcome back!! I was a bit worried since you didn't answer my PMs! :)

I try to adapt Maria Eden to SlaveControl and there are open questions:

You wrote that we shouldn't use the factions directly but there is no API to assign NPC to master and slaver factions. And we must use the factions at least in conditions. The most problematic part would be to script a slave handover between slavery mods - this is where your framework may help with more events - for example enslavement requests : I could add a request dialogue option to a foreign slaver and the foreign mod could react to that request and take over the controll.

Yes? How could I miss those. Sorry about that. ... good feedback. I'll add functionality for those items. I'm expecting to release a new zap fairly soon again with updates that didn't make it to the latest version.

You'll need to use the factions directly in conditions, yes. There are ways around that, but I think the faction ranks (which is the only real question mark, I think) should be pretty fixed.

Ok placeatme 100 is funny - you might assign a follower package as default - would be even more fun.

But there is a problem with the leveled cuff lists - the NPCs doesn't spawn with proper idles - looks stupid for yoke cuffs.

The dialogue system is much to philosophic - so I must add dialogue overwrites for every slave I span...

I think that is mostly due to script lag actually. In my game, the slaves all take the right pose after a while.

I don't think I follow? If you want to create a dialogue, and you're working with gagged actors, you can set that path up because there are shared dialogues for you to use. The dialogue provided in Zap itself should probably be turned off unless you're just playing around. It's not very immersive, imo.

And a general formlist where we could add our slavers would be nice: in my mod there are several scenes where the slave is going to be sold. If I know about other slavers I could initiate a mod handover.

Agree. Though formlists are way less useful than one might think. For instance, the forms you add through scripts aren't considered by conditions in quests and dialogue, and so on (iirc).

You can find other slavers through quest conditions, though, by just making sure they're in the right faction. I can add a faction or a specific rank for slavers to be "player friendly".

By the way, check out the thread that you're invited to as well: "slave mods compatibility". There's at least some discussion going on there. :)

Confused:There are 2 files that have 6.02. One is the large German version and the other is much smaller and says patch. Which one is the correct one to upgrade?

If you are German then download the large German one AND THE TEXTURE PACK FILE TOO!.

If you are not German then download ALL THREE FILES that are not the German one. In that case you need the Texture pack, the main mod and the patch to update it to the current version.

Zaz animation pack is a resource, there are no spells, it is a package of animations and textures that are used by other mods, see the OP for a list of mods that use <thus require> Zaz Animation Pack

Yeah ok,sorry but I thought it was an animation. I didn't read everything, but sill why is it in the animation section if its a ressources? XD Anyway I figured out since I installed Loverscomfort. Thank for the infos and sorry for bothering you

Confused:There are 2 files that have 6.02. One is the large German version and the other is much smaller and says patch. Which one is the correct one to upgrade?

If you are German then download the large German one AND THE TEXTURE PACK FILE TOO!.

If you are not German then download ALL THREE FILES that are not the German one. In that case you need the Texture pack, the main mod and the patch to update it to the current version.

Is this safe to update during a game? I'm using 6.01 but noticed the support for bleed out when bound in the changelog. WANT WANT WANT lol