Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

There have been several reports on other threads today about LL mod downloads terminating prematurely, leading to corrupt files, especially on the larger mods.  You might want to try again tomorrow.

Thank you PubliusNV, I'll do that and report back if it works.  8)

Great Avatar btw 8P

Thanks for the compliment!  That's the American actress Sophia Bush in a photo shoot she did for Maxim magazine.

So ... when a Senior Member like PubliusNV give you advice, you should take it !!!

HAHA ... I started rumaging through lots of other forums trying to find out if mine was an isolated incodent and found others having problems with the textures and figured ... ah HA!!

Turns out, .. that if they had just been patient, and waited a little while in between attempts, they would have found what I did.  That is, that after the fifth attempt, the file downloaded completely.  As PubliusNV said it would, and all is well.

Thanks again PubliusNV !! 8)

You have 2 warnings in that picture but you didn't show the warnings.  They are probably listed higher in that results text area.  Run FNIS again, then click into the text area at the top, select all, copy, then paste back here into the thread.  When you copy it here, make sure to put the text in a spoiler tag:  [ spoiler ]FNIS results[ /spoiler]        (just remove the spaces in the tags and you'll get this result)

FNIS Results

You have 2 warnings in that picture but you didn't show the warnings.  They are probably listed higher in that results text area.  Run FNIS again, then click into the text area at the top, select all, copy, then paste back here into the thread.  When you copy it here, make sure to put the text in a spoiler tag:  [ spoiler ]FNIS results[ /spoiler]        (just remove the spaces in the tags and you'll get this result)

This my results sir

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V5.2   1/24/2015 6:03:14 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Game\R.G. Catalyst\The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim\

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" 

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\actors\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<
mt_behavior.hkx

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 37 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

mt_behavior usage: 18.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 2.9 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
 1911 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.
 2 Warning(s).

Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ
 1 possible consistence issues

This my results sir

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V5.2   1/24/2015 6:03:14 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Game\R.G. Catalyst\The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim\

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" 

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\actors\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<
mt_behavior.hkx

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 37 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

mt_behavior usage: 18.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 2.9 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
 1911 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.
 2 Warning(s).

Missing AnimFile mt_jumpfallback.hkx for character, mod MomoAJ
 1 possible consistence issues

See Rule #6 here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/

Ran into my first randomly bound slave.  First run through with all of the great LL mods !!

Unfortunately, the hanging cage this slave was in was a bright, light blue color.  Very immersion breaking .. haha.

Searched around on the forums, and found that in my haste, I missed the texture pack !!  ... smh

Now for the problem I need help with:

Having an issue of some sort when attempting to download the ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600.7z

I use Mod Organizer, and attempted to install the textures.  It tells me that "none of the available installer plugins were able to access this archive."

So, I attempted to re-download and try again .. same result.   I then attempted to extract the archive into a folder so I could take a look and see if there was a Readme text I could take a look at.  When I tried to do that, I get an error that says, "Can not open file 'C:\Games\[where all my other mods are]\ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V600.7z' as archive."

I've spent a LOT of time reading, learning about, and using LOOT, Wyre Bash, TES5Edit, and Mod Organizer, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.  What am I missing ??

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies 8)

Sounds like you need to install the texture pack. If I could upload everything in one archive, but the file size limit is 100mb.

Updated:

* Slavery control submodule added

- Api for setting slave/master: zbfSlaveControl.psc

- Added AssociationType zbfMasterSlave for static Master-Slave associations (between unique actors).

- Basic master-slave dialogue system to be fleshed out later.

- System is working but not complete. Consider this a beta.

* Removed "conditional" from main quest (zbf)

* Added new keyword: zbfWornDevice on all items.

* Support for mixing mouth open with other expressions.

* Added support for bound "bleedout" animation (yoke, armbinder, etc)

* Added two types of random slaves spawnable from console. Look for "zbfSlaveFemale" and "zbfSlaveMale".

- Modders can easily create new slaves by simply setting either of these as the actor template and override the necessary fields.

- Slaves come equipped with random bindings but otherwise naked.

- Slaves have no dialogue, but do work with the dialogue test included in this release (if enabled).

- Fun: Type in console "player.placeatme xx0000a6e0 100", where "xx" is the ZazAnimationPack.esm load index in hex. ("help zbfSlaveFemale" to find the exact id if you're unsure.)

* Gag talk

- Shared dialogue topics (voiced) to be used by other mods.

- Example dialogue "zbfDialogueTest". Can be enabled/disabled from MCM. Make sure quests zbfDialogue and zbfDialogueTest are running.

- Sound files for playing from scripts.

* Deprecated three functions:

- zbf::GetBlockedSexLabTags (replaced by zbfSexLab::GetBlockedTags)

- zbf::GetRequiredSexLabTags (replaced by zbfSexLab::GetRequiredTags)

- zbf::GetSexLabBoundTag (replaced by zbfSexLab::GetBoundTag)

Still waiting for a male milking machine. I wonder how Zaz is coming along with SOS animation.

I fear, that by the time a mod like it comes out, The Elder Scrolls VI will have arrived.

It might help if more people came right out an asked for a male/futanari milking machine and penis milking animation to be added. It occurs to me that I asked if such a thing or something like it was already present but I didn't ask for any addition if it wasn't there yet.

I'd like to request that a milking machine and milking animation for Schlongs of Skyrim phalluses for characters of whatever gender be added to whomever it concerns,if you would, please.

Still waiting for a male milking machine. I wonder how Zaz is coming along with SOS animation.

I fear, that by the time a mod like it comes out, The Elder Scrolls VI will have arrived.

It might help if more people came right out an asked for a male/futanari milking machine and penis milking animation to be added. It occurs to me that I asked if such a thing or something like it was already present but I didn't ask for any addition if it wasn't there yet.

I'd like to request that a milking machine and milking animation for Schlongs of Skyrim phalluses for characters of whatever gender be added to whomever it concerns,if you would, please.

I'll add this to my todo list, but there's a lot of things there atm. I can't promise if or when it would happen. :/

Hello, uhmm I got some problems with ZaZ animation Pack. I installed the mod correctly but, when I load my Skyrim save file, it show ZaZ Animation pack 6.02 added but no spells in my inventory. I tried everything I could do. I even reinstalled all my mods for this but its the same result, no spells in my inventory. I never had this kind of problem with other animation mods. And yes I started FNIS tool to load all my animation. It can see that ZaZ animation pack is in my Skyrim folders, but it don't see any spells in my inventory. So if someone could help me for that, it would be nice thank you :-)