Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

When I try to add the esm file to NMM, it says "ZaZAnimationPack can't be added"

You need to install ZAP as a zip/rar/7z package 

Install the in this order, 

1.  ZazAnimationPack_Main_V0600.7z  ( Manual Drop: Unzip its Contents Skyrim Data Folder )

2.  ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600.7z  ( Manual Drop: Unzip its Contents Skyrim Data Folder )
3.  ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0604.7z ( Manual Drop:  One folder down unzip its Contents Skyrim Data Folder )

Most People use Wyre Bash or Mod organiser to install mods they find the right folder , I will check to see whats up with NMM

1. Drop the Data/Texture pack into your steam Skyrim folder OR You can use Any Mod Manager of your Choice
2. Activate the ESM file in NMM or Wyre Bash or other
3. Run the FNIS GENERATION TOOL "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe". For more info, look here http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/11811.
4. Enable the ZazAnimationPack.esm file.
5. You Can use SkyUI(optional) to tweak/Change the settings to you're liking of the ZaZ Animation Pack
6. Enjoy the mod (optional)

Hi guys, I like this mod and already tried it. I played some animations on my partner. Thats good, but some anims are not working. For example I wanna to spank my wife on the chair, I clicked her type the comand and nothing happens.

ps. I've got a little wish, to make that movements like a spells.

It would be wise to use the MCM menu to toggle the spanking animation with a person of choice

Be Sure to register the animations with Sexlab in the ZAP MCM and Rebuild Animations

when i check zaz animation in loot i keep running into a error under the file.

FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

how can i solve this?

whenever i get any animation that uses this pack and its an NPC interacrting with my PC, touching or anythign like that they either touche the air infront of me or clip into me. any idea how i can fix so the animation is more accurate?

im using CBBE and diffrent DD mods, some of the mdos i use is using CBBE so i cant remove that to test :/ i did test to reinstall all mods incase some used an other bodytyppe by msitake but i dont seem to find anything

FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

how can i solve this?

I use Wyre Smash 305 StandAlone and I don't have this issue . Someone else could help you out there, perhaps in the technical support section.

Perhaps you can try right clicking and " install Missing "

whenever i get any animation that uses this pack and its an NPC interacrting with my PC, touching or anythign like that they either touche the air infront of me or clip into me. any idea how i can fix so the animation is more accurate?

im using CBBE and diffrent DD mods, some of the mdos i use is using CBBE so i cant remove that to test :/ i did test to reinstall all mods incase some used an other bodytyppe by msitake but i dont seem to find anything

What Skeleton are you using ? and which mods and which animations ?

Just to chip in about the animations sometimes clipping or being misaligned, I've seen it with the relatively recent bound blowjob and bound kissing animations. I think they're called ZapBlowjob01 and ZapKissing01. With both of them the two actors are facing the same direction and occupying the same space. So you have the one in the guy role standing and the one in the girl role stands or kneels "inside" of him, facing in the same direction. With the blowjob one she bobs her head up and down in front of him, without her mouth being anywhere near where it's supposed to be.

This was with a yoke on, and I use XPMSE 2.44, UNP HDT-PE and the latest SoS full. It's happened with the most recent version of Prison Overhaul in the cage with the other prisoner (EDIT: with cuffs rather than a yoke here) and quite often when Devious Devices calls for a scene when I'm yoked. The missionary animation with yoke support worked fine.

how to get that futa monster machine on action??

Register the sexlab animations in ZaZ MCM and rebuild 

Sit on the Tub and in the ZaZ MCM menu the you can toggle the animation testing it will play like a sexlab sex sequence 

OR

Sit in the Tub it plays ZaZAPFFuro01 (First Animation) 

and and type in the console commands for other animations

player.sae ZaZAPFFuro02 

player.sae ZaZAPFFuro03

player.sae ZaZAPFFuro04

player.sae ZaZAPFFuro05

Just to chip in about the animations sometimes clipping or being misaligned, I've seen it with the relatively recent bound blowjob and bound kissing animations. I think they're called ZapBlowjob01 and ZapKissing01. With both of them the two actors are facing the same direction and occupying the same space. So you have the one in the guy role standing and the one in the girl role stands or kneels "inside" of him, facing in the same direction. With the blowjob one she bobs her head up and down in front of him, without her mouth being anywhere near where it's supposed to be.

This was with a yoke on, and I use XPMSE 2.44, UNP HDT-PE and the latest SoS full. It's happened with the most recent version of Prison Overhaul in the cage with the other prisoner (EDIT: with cuffs rather than a yoke here) and quite often when Devious Devices calls for a scene when I'm yoked. The missionary animation with yoke support worked fine.

I thought in sexlab the positions could be adjusted ? using some keys 

But will have xaz look into the offsets , so they can be fixed those animations are made by other animators here in LL ,Xaz just the arms and wrists so as to get the bound effect and exports them again

mostly it sounds like an offset issue more than anything else can be fixed 

But will have xaz look into the offsets , so they can be fixed those animations are made by other animators here in LL ,Xaz just the arms and wrists so as to get the bound effect and exports them again

Thanks!

The adjustment hotkeys didn't do anything, so I thought they were some of the animations that don't get registered. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought not all the ZAP animations were included when you use the register with sexlab option. Also, I think I've seen xaz recommend not registering them anyway, as it would be odd for - say - a pillory to appear out of nowhere when a bandit decides to have his way with you. I tend not to register them these days for that reason, though I've always been a bit uncertain which is the best way to go.

how can i solve this?

I use Wyre Smash 305 StandAlone and I don't have this issue . Someone else could help you out there, perhaps in the technical support section.

Perhaps you can try right clicking and " install Missing "

What Skeleton are you using ? and which mods and which animations ?

well, i cant give you an exact mod lsit as i have alot, but pretty much any sex animation can be a decimeter off. i am using xp32 maximum skeleton extanded

Thanks!

The adjustment hotkeys didn't do anything, so I thought they were some of the animations that don't get registered. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought not all the ZAP animations were included when you use the register with sexlab option. Also, I think I've seen xaz recommend not registering them anyway, as it would be odd for - say - a pillory to appear out of nowhere when a bandit decides to have his way with you. I tend not to register them these days for that reason, though I've always been a bit uncertain which is the best way to go.

It's true that most animations don't get registered when you "register" them, so it will not really help you to register animations. Some mods still rely on registered animations, though, and for those, it will help.

DD contains an animation replacer, that will replace animations that are incorrectly matched with what you're bound with, and that plugs into the ZAP framework allowing you to play all the animations that ZAP support.

I know I've seen that offset issue before, but I thought it was fixed with the 6.04 version? Maybe there's something I'm forgetting.

One thing you could try is to reset your SexLab settings (complete reset of the mod) and see if that fixes things. I know that custom offsets save persitently (across saves) in SexLab, so reloading a previous game will not restore any "broken" offsets. (Or at least this is how I recall it.)

I am getting 98 warnings when generating FNIS, for each missing animation in the pack. I am using Mod Organizer and downloaded the V0600 and then merged V0604 patch to V0600. I have also downloaded the textures. I have Sexlab 1.59 and FNIS 5.52. If anyone could explain to me what I am doing wrong, I would be grateful.

I am getting 98 warnings when generating FNIS, for each missing animation in the pack. I am using Mod Organizer and downloaded the V0600 and then merged V0604 patch to V0600. I have also downloaded the textures. I have Sexlab 1.59 and FNIS 5.52. If anyone could explain to me what I am doing wrong, I would be grateful.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18037-mod-organizer-fnis/

Scroll down the post and read the highlighted green text 

Every time you run FNIS (even with manual installation) the files will go to the overwrite folder and you will have to put in a zip file and install again in the MO.

But if you have a previous zip file installed you will have to delete that to install the new one.

Run FNIS after that the warnings should go

Every time you run FNIS (even with manual installation) the files will go to the overwrite folder and you will have to put in a zip file and install again in the MO.

But if you have a previous zip file installed you will have to delete that to install the new one.

Thanks for the help, Zaz. I have been right-clicking the overwrite folder and choosing the "Create Mod" option after deleting the old FNIS patch. I may be misreading the instructions, but it sounds like I need to create a winzip/7zip archive from the overwrite files and then install them. I don't see what the difference would be (which is why I think I may be misunderstanding), but I will try that and see if it works.

OK, I've never heard of this MO needing you to zip up and reinstall the files from the overwrite folder.  The description in the MO Guide  (follow the link and scroll down to FNIS) says to right click on the overwrite folder and convert it to a mod, which you then check in the left hand pane to enable.  I've been doing this for over a year with no problems whatsoever.

True However , when he says Zip file I think he means the previous (FNIS Genrated mod) ,

When Fnis Generates its behavior File its Generates from Scratch IIRC  , Converting the overwrite  to a Mod is what I do too , I just delete the previous installed Fnis Related Mod or merge it with the Existing Fnis Related  mod .

Thanks for the help, Zaz. I have been right-clicking the overwrite folder and choosing the "Create Mod" option after deleting the old FNIS patch. I may be misreading the instructions, but it sounds like I need to create a winzip/7zip archive from the overwrite files and then install them. I don't see what the difference would be (which is why I think I may be misunderstanding), but I will try that and see if it works.

What you are doing is correct and it should work what are the missing animations are they from ZAP or some other mod ?

Can you list them ?

What you are doing is correct and it should work what are the missing animations are they from ZAP or some other mod ?

Can you list them ?

I have included all of the missing animations in the spoiler below. I feel like there must be something I just didn't download, but I have no idea what it could be. Thanks again for your help.

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA002.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA003.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA004.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA005.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA006.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA007.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA008.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA009.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA010.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff02A.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff02B.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff03B.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff01A.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCYOff03A.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCSHMOFF.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCSHFOFF.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorMOff01.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorMOff02.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorMOff03.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorFOFF01.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorFOFF02.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPCHorFOFF03.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazMOMFurnitureExit.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurnEnter.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn01.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn02.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn03.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn04.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn05.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn06.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn07.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn08.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn09.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn10.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn11.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZMOMFreeFurn12.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle00Enter.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle01.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle02.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle03.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle04.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle05.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPFPillSingle00Exit.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFXC00IIEnter.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazFurnitureExit.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL00Enter.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL01A.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL01B.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL01C.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRL00Exit.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH00Enter.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH01A.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH01B.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH01C.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFCRH00Exit.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWP00ENTER.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPA1.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPA2.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPA3.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPA4.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPB1.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPB2.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPB3.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWPB4.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFWP00EXIT.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR00Enter.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR01A.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR01B.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR02A.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR02B.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR03A.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR03B.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFSR00Exit.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS00Enter.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS01.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS02.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS03.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS04.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZaZAPFVS00Exit.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO011.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO012.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO013.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO014.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO015.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO016.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO024.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO211.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO023.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO009.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO261.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO262.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO263.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO251.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO252.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO253.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO254.hkx<<

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPCAO255.hkx<<

Did you do something like install the Update package without installing the base MOD?

You must install the 6.00 version AND THEN install the update. Also don't forget to download and install the Texture Pack.

If you didn't install THREE downloaded files (MAIN, PATCH, AND TEXTURES), then you did it wrong (or are German and stuck with the older 6.02 version).

^

What WaxenFigure Said , You are certainly Missing the Base Mod/s cause they are all the new animations .....

1.  ZazAnimationPack_Main_V0600.7z  
2.  ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600.7z  
3.  ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0604.7z

And then Proceed with FNIS operations

Did you do something like install the Update package without installing the base MOD?

You must install the 6.00 version AND THEN install the update. Also don't forget to download and install the Texture Pack.

If you didn't install THREE downloaded files (MAIN, PATCH, AND TEXTURES), then you did it wrong (or are German and stuck with the older 6.02 version).

^

What WaxenFigure Said , You are certainly Missing the Base Mod/s cause they are all the new animations .....

Thank you both. I think the problem was that I had installed the main, then the patch, and then the textures. Or perhaps my original download was corrupted in someway. Everything works perfectly now. A few other problems happened while trying to reinstall main package. A prompt came up saying I did not have permission to delete the folder. After restarting my computer, the folder was gone and I could reinstall it. However, when running FNIS, I received Error 53: File Missing. This is because FNIS was deleted from my mod history some time between this post and last post, although I never touched it. To solve this, I just simply redownloaded and installed the mod. Hopefully this post can help anyone else that is encountering similar problems.

OK, I've never heard of this MO needing you to zip up and reinstall the files from the overwrite folder.  The description in the MO Guide  (follow the link and scroll down to FNIS) says to right click on the overwrite folder and convert it to a mod, which you then check in the left hand pane to enable.  I've been doing this for over a year with no problems whatsoever.

True However , when he says Zip file I think he means the previous (FNIS Genrated mod) ,

When Fnis Generates its behavior File its Generates from Scratch IIRC  , Converting the overwrite  to a Mod is what I do too , I just delete the previous installed Fnis Related Mod or merge it with the Existing Fnis Related  mod .

That's exactly what I do, I delete the previous mod that I'd created, then create a new one from the overwrite folder.

Can anyone help me out?  The items in this pack aren't visible in game when I equip them, and the only animation that seems to happen is for the character to hold their arms a bit farther from their sides.  At first I thought Devious Devices was the problem, but it persists even when that mod is off. 

Anyone know a solution?

I'm using CBBE, and XPMS extended (XPMSE2 HDT and XPMSE2 HDT CBE, and XPMSE2).

plugins.txt

Can anyone help me out?  The items in this pack aren't visible in game when I equip them, and the only animation that seems to happen is for the character to hold their arms a bit farther from their sides.  At first I thought Devious Devices was the problem, but it persists even when that mod is off. 

Anyone know a solution?

I'm using CBBE, and XPMS extended (XPMSE2 HDT and XPMSE2 HDT CBE, and XPMSE2).

For  the animations , you have not setup FNIS correctly  , So the Tpose 

What race are you using and what mod manager ? 

If the Items are Missing , probably have not installed ZAP  Fully , you may have just installed the patch....

Strangely enough, when trying to make the milking machine animations to work, it seems the key for underscore doesn't do anything.

A bunch of symbols also just show up as a box in console like the è key, anyone know what causes this? Pretty sure this didn't used to be the case.