Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Most of the new animations are complete misaligned - only kissing works - new blowjob partly.

Update: and moaning while kissing is really weird. And the kissing animation got's a glitch at the beginning - the approximation is repeated - and the bodies are merged into one body...

Yes, I just noticed. The problem is that I switched around the methods used to play animations in MCM (only), and then forgot to initialize and save the animation when done.

There are some general sound issues as well, like kissing playing SexLab moans, that I will also clean up shortly.

Are textures missing from the latest version?

I already tried reinstalling again, including the small patch and a whole bunch of things are still missing textures like the metal collar, the wooden horse, every chain used with furniture, the milking machine, etc etc ...

The animations all work fine though.

The patches append on the already downloaded 100mb texture archive, and that should contain all the textures. The milking machine looks ok on my setup, for instance. Not sure what could be causing this problem for you ....

Bugfixes .....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Bug fixes. Animations can now play again through MCM.

* Fixed sound configuration on some "broken" SexLab animations.

* Eliminated a case where effects running on actors did not consider if the actors were loaded and ready to animate. (Should remove warnings in the log.)

... and some missing screenshots from the previous version.

post-79381-0-88848900-1423608527_thumb.jpgpost-79381-0-70283200-1423608530_thumb.jpg

After updating to 6.04,I found two poses still missing the cage's texture(player.playidle zazapcao003/007)

ZAP Gibbet Fixes ( Test Please ).7z

Just looking through again , this seemed like a small nifskope fix , no way to test though 

Anyone can test and let me know if it works and Xaz can add to a patch later on 

if there are similar issues let know

Cheers

Guest Long John

Currently when idle actors are dangling as if suspended (on chains etc), even though they are not. While in collar and cuffs.

In addition sometimes the AI PC control can sometime deadlock the player can't move but the AI won't move the player either. Afterwards the player can never move again (even for SexLab sex scenes). This leads to alignment issues during sex scenes.

Both times the player and NPC slaves are in the cage from Maria Eden modification (version 1.12), using Alternate Start - Live Another Life module.

I'm currently running a fresh character with:

• Skyrim 1.9
  • SexLab 1.59c
  • SexLab Aroused Redux 16.00
  • ZaZ Animation Pack 6.04
  • Maria Eden 1.12
  • Dimonized UNP 1.5 (With UNP-HDT BBP TBBP)

After updating to 6.04,I found two poses still missing the cage's texture(player.playidle zazapcao003/007)

attachicon.gifZAP Gibbet Fixes ( Test Please ).7z

Just looking through again , this seemed like a small nifskope fix , no way to test though 

Cheers

Thanks for your help,the problem had gone .

Pardon me please, if this is not the right place to ask for help with my issue, but i am convinced it is related to Zaz Animation Pack,

and i dont know where else to ask.

Situation:

(Skyrim 1.9.32.0 + all DLCs, Unofficial Skyrim+DLC patches, SKSE 1.7.1, SkyUI 4.1, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.43, dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force, FNIS 5.2, CBBE 3.3c, SexLab 1.59c, Zaz Anim Pack 6.02)

NPC has a SitTarget package (via quest's ReferenceAlias), with its target set to certain zbfPillorySingle.

NPC walks to the pillory, and "sits in" it, and stays forever (wait procedure never completes).

The pillory is also assigned into a quest's ReferenceAlias, to run a simple script which is using PlayIdle() to make the NPC play idle animations (ZazAPPillSolo01-05)

Player leaves the cell, and after some time gets back (right away, or after few seconds, or several minutes - doesn't matter).

The problem:

When player re-enters that cell, he catches the NPC in some furniture entering animation (bending down into the pillory from standing position).

Strangely, it seems to happen almost on random basis, i'd say with 60% chance.

I dont want this to happen, i want the NPC to stay in the bend position - or to be instantly back in it when player enters the cell.

I tried making the NPC play every single pillory idle from OnCellAttach event handling block, but it made no difference.

It drives me crazy, somebody please help me.

Could be related:

IsFurnitureInUse() returns True only at the beginning and falls back to returning False once the NPC is "sitting" in the pillory.

I tried the same exact quest+script+AIpackage on two other random objects (zbfWoodenPony01 and zbfWheel03), and it works as expected (keeps returning True as long as the NPC is sitting in that object).

(i have been asking about this here before, but the reply i got didn't help, and i realized there could be a connection to the animation problem mentioned above - so that's why i am mentioning it again - could it be some problem with zbfPillorySingle?)

Thanks for your patience

Pardon me please, if this is not the right place to ask for help with my issue, but i am convinced it is related to Zaz Animation Pack,

Situation:

(Skyrim 1.9.32.0 + all DLCs, Unofficial Skyrim+DLC patches, SKSE 1.7.1, SkyUI 4.1, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.43, dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force, FNIS 5.2, CBBE 3.3c, SexLab 1.59c, Zaz Anim Pack 6.02)

NPC has a SitTarget package (via quest's ReferenceAlias), with its target set to certain zbfPillorySingle.

NPC walks to the pillory, and "sits in" it, and stays forever (wait procedure never completes).

The pillory is also assigned into a quest's ReferenceAlias, to run a simple script which is using PlayIdle() to make the NPC play idle animations (ZazAPPillSolo01-05)

Player leaves the cell, and after some time gets back (right away, or after few seconds, or several minutes - doesn't matter).

The problem:

When player re-enters that cell, he catches the NPC in some furniture entering animation (bending down into the pillory from standing position).

I dont want this to happen, i want the NPC to stay in the bend position - or to be instantly back in it when player enters the cell.

I tried making the NPC play every single pillory idle from OnCellAttach event handling block, but it made no difference.

Could be related:

IsFurnitureInUse() returns True only at the beginning and falls back to returning False once the NPC is "sitting" in the pillory.

I tried the same exact quest+script+AIpackage on two other random objects (zbfWoodenPony01 and zbfWheel03), and it works as expected (keeps returning True as long as the NPC is sitting in that object).

(i have been asking about this here before, but the reply i got didn't help, and i realized there could be a connection to the animation problem mentioned above - so that's why i am mentioning it again - could it be some problem with zbfPillorySingle?)

Thanks for your patience

The problem:

This would happen with zbfWoodenPony01  also at times and with most animations having dedicated enter animations specifically .

This particular anomaly happens with the player as well  at times it will play the enter/exit animations and at times it will not.

This strangely happens only with custom Furniture Animations , I'm not sure why it happens but it does ....... in various trial experiments with the player  it led me to believe it was the camera angle or collision related issues . But it does not seem to be the case , I have not got my foot down on it yet or why its happening.Maybe some conditions in the ck or its just way the engine or FNIS or the animations themselves .

The zbfsinglepillory has a relatively slow enter animation compared to the other 2 .

As an experiment , you can try using the default Skyrim chair to test the issue and compare it with one of the zbfcrosses (with  horker tusks )

In game  sometimes while entering cells the NPC's were standing and then played their enter animations into the default chairs in some Inns and taverns ...............this also did not happen always ,  maybe when COC'ing or Opening doors , someone should be able to confirm this .

Cheers

Situation:

The problem:

Could be related:

Thanks for your patience

The problem:

This would happen with zbfWoodenPony01  also at times and with most animations having dedicated enter animations specifically .

This particular anomaly happens with the player as well  at times it will play the enter/exit animations and at times it will not.

This strangely happens only with custom Furniture Animations , I'm not sure why it happens but it does ....... in various trial experiments with the player  it led me to believe it was the camera angle or collision related issues . But it does not seem to be the case , I have not got my foot down on it yet or why its happening.Maybe some conditions in the ck or its just way the engine or FNIS or the animations themselves .

The zbfsinglepillory has a relatively slow enter animation compared to the other 2 .

As an experiment , you can try using the default Skyrim chair to test the issue and compare it with one of the zbfcrosses (with  horker tusks )

In game  sometimes while entering cells the NPC's were standing and then played their enter animations into the default chairs in some Inns and taverns ...............this also did not happen always ,  maybe when COC'ing or Opening doors , someone should be able to confirm this .

Cheers

There are irregularities in the way (even standard) furniture animations are played. Which I couldn't work-around. I wrote it down in the FNIS Modders' doc, but so far no one ever seemed to have noticed. This is the first I ever read. :)

After the game is started, the first call of a furniture animations will only play it's loop part (enter and exit are omitted). After that, every call will play all 3 parts, even after loading a save game. But since this also happens with vanilla furniture animations (e.g. idlepraycrouched), I assume that this is a game "feature" as well.

A bug like this indicates a wrong or missing variable initialization in the engine. So I didn't spend too much time in analyzing. But if you have any situation where FNIS animations react different to standard I will sure look into it.

There are irregularities in the way (even standard) furniture animations are played. Which I couldn't work-around. I wrote it down in the FNIS Modders' doc, but so far no one ever seemed to have noticed. This is the first I ever read. :)

After the game is started, the first call of a furniture animations will only play it's loop part (enter and exit are omitted). After that, every call will play all 3 parts, even after loading a save game. But since this also happens with vanilla furniture animations (e.g. idlepraycrouched), I assume that this is a game "feature" as well.

A bug like this indicates a wrong or missing variable initialization in the engine. So I didn't spend too much time in analyzing. But if you have any situation where FNIS animations react different to standard I will sure look into it.

I read the whole docs word by word, trying to find some clue, but i disregarded this as not relevant to my problem :-)

I must have misunderstood something greatly, because it doesnt make sense to me even now.

"After the game is started, the first call of a furniture animations will only play it's loop part (enter and exit are omitted)"

...not in my game. I start the game by COCing right into an interior cell i use for testing. Then i order NPC to sit in a furniture (zbfPillorySingle), and they do play the entering animation, even though this is the first call for such furniture/animation.

Maybe i misunderstod what is meant by the enter/exit animations? ...lets say in case of zbfPillorySingle, its those animations that make the actor bend over as he is getting in - if that is right, then your text in Docs doesn't apply to my case - the first call IS playing the entering animation, even after starting new game or loading a save.

"After that, every call will play all 3 parts, even after loading a save game"

....again, i probably misread the meaning. Unless we're talking about that case when reentering cell with actors supposedly already in furniture animations - then there is something fishy going on.

I think maybe i misunderstood what you mean by "call" (as in 'call of a furniture animations', and then 'first call', 'every call').

EDIT: see the orange text in my following post, guess that explains my misunderstandings.

Situation:

The problem:

Could be related:

Thanks for your patience

The problem:

Cheers

Yes, i think i did notice the same thing with zbfWoodenPony01, but wasn;t sure so i omitted any mention of it.

But i was using the pillory for my tests, so anything i say, concerns that object, unless specifically mentioned.

I never noticed the enter/exit animations to be skipped - this is what Fore wrote about then.

I did notice that sometimes these enter/exit animations seemed to be played much much faster - i gues thats what you two mean when you say they are skipped sometimes? Only that to me it seems that they are only played much faster than normal - guess thats the core of my misunderstanding, maybe my mind makes me see things i wanna see.

Anyway, i did test this on a vanilla chair, and the same thing happens there too - sometimes they are already sitting in it, and sometimes they are entering it.

Seeing this happen with vanilla furniture, seems to be a good reason to abandon any further experiments and focus on the core functionality of my mod.

My thanks to all who tried to help, and unless anyone has anything else to add to the discussion, i say we consider it finished.

I never noticed the enter/exit animations to be skipped - this is what Fore wrote about then.

I did notice that sometimes these enter/exit animations seemed to be played much much faster - i gues thats what you two mean when you say they are skipped sometimes? Only that to me it seems that they are only played much faster than normal - guess thats the core of my misunderstanding, maybe my mind makes me see things i wanna see.

I think what you saw as "much faster" was the blending from the start position into the loop animation, and then back into default state. An animation never starts like it looks in 3DS or Blender. But during the blending phase (default 0.6 with FNIS animations) the new animation is gradually merged with the previous one. 

I think what you saw as "much faster" was the blending from the start position into the loop animation, and then back into default state. An animation never starts like it looks in 3DS or Blender. But during the blending phase (default 0.6 with FNIS animations) the new animation is gradually merged with the previous one. 

Thanks, it didnt occured to me it could be the blending instead of actual animations - especially with the pillory, the blending looks quite similar to the actual enter animation.

But there is still one issue that seems to be REAL and got burried under the anim discussion:

The problem with IsFurnitureInUse() returning False short after an NPC sits in zbfPillorySingle.

I did what was recommended - to use the Sit package, particulary the SitTarget package, resp. my clone of it.

I set the package target to the quest alias which points to existing reference of zbfPillorySingle, and for the simultaneous Wait procedure i set the timeout to 0 to never complete, so the NPC will stay sitting forever.

It works...

Except the IsFurnitureInUse() i call on the furniture.

At first, since the Sit package causes the NPC to reserve the furniture, it keeps returning True as expected.

But shortly after the NPC settles in, it starts returning False, even though the NPC is still sitting there, so it should keep returning True.

With few other objects i tested so far (at least zbfWoodenPony01 and zbfWheel03), it works as it should, only zbfPillorySingle seems to have this problem.

What do you think could be the problem? Can it be something in the anims, or in the NIF, something with markers?

Lets Say if I increase the blending time in the ZaZFNISLIST.txt the enter/exit animations will Always play ?

I don't want to do it for all furniture but some of them do require enter animations specifically and some do need the exit ones .

Cheers and Thanx

Except the IsFurnitureInUse() i call on the furniture.

At first, since the Sit package causes the NPC to reserve the furniture, it keeps returning True as expected.

But shortly after the NPC settles in, it starts returning False, even though the NPC is still sitting there, so it should keep returning True.

With few other objects i tested so far (at least zbfWoodenPony01 and zbfWheel03), it works as it should, only zbfPillorySingle seems to have this problem.

What do you think could be the problem? Can it be something in the anims, or in the NIF, something with markers?

Hmm. 2 things came into my mind. I can't see that either one is the problem. I still mention it, maybe you can continue your testing in this direction.

1. First I thought that it has to do with FNIS. I would think that IsFurnitureInUse() is triggered by the IdleFurnitureExit AE. And since zbfPillorySingle  has 7 animations, while zbfWheel03 only has those "usual" 3, I thought maybe FNIS is doing something wrong here. But I can't see a possible flay there. and zbfWoodenPony01  has 10 animations as well 
  2. In the CK animation definition zbfPillorySingle  is defined in an unusual sequence.  Exit - Enter - Loop. Usual is Loop - Enter - Exit. All STandard furniture animations are defined that way, and so is zbfWheel03. From the logic it seems irrelevant, but who knows how the engine gets it'S informations about isFuntitureInUse(). But then again, zbfWoodenPony01  is defined the same unusual way, and you say that works.

Lets Say if I increase the blending time in the ZaZFNISLIST.txt the enter/exit animations will Always play ?

I don't want to do it for all furniture but some of them do require enter animations specifically and some do need the exit ones .

Cheers and Thanx

It's a long time ago that I tested this. I tried a lot, since I thought for a long time it's an FNIS bug. Until I saw the same effect on my standard reference animations. So I can't say any more what I did. I just didn't find any solution. And I don't think that blend time would be. It just looks like the first furniture animation starts with the loop animation.

But as far as I remember the problem went away by running one furniture animation. Any furniture animations. So I thought that running a dummy amimation after the start would fix that. But from what I read in your posts this doesn't seem to be true. 

It seems there is an incompatibility with the Perkus Maximus Patcher and the 6.04 version.

it should have something to do with this mod maybe

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves/

Nop i use a lot of sexlab mods but not this one.

you shouldn't be patching this or any sexlab mod with perkus maximus there is no point in patching these mods unless you want to see whip being marked as arming sword or belts/cuffs/collars being marked as heavy armor add these mods in blocklist file to avoid any possible issues with these mods.

attachicon.gifZAP Gibbet Fixes ( Test Please ).7z

Cheers

Thanks! I'll integrate this for the next release.