Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Hi guys, I like this mod and already tried it. I played some animations on my partner. Thats good, but some anims are not working. For example I wanna to spank my wife on the chair, I clicked her type the comand and nothing happens.

ps. I've got a little wish, to make that movements like a spells.

It would be wise to use the MCM menu to toggle the spanking animation with a person of choice

Be Sure to register the animations with Sexlab in the ZAP MCM and Rebuild Animations

Yeah, i did everything, and most of animations works good, for example, when I enter  "torSpanking" everything appeares, and when I try to spank OTK nothing happens.

Hi guys, I like this mod and already tried it. I played some animations on my partner. Thats good, but some anims are not working. For example I wanna to spank my wife on the chair, I clicked her type the comand and nothing happens.

ps. I've got a little wish, to make that movements like a spells.

It would be wise to use the MCM menu to toggle the spanking animation with a person of choice

Be Sure to register the animations with Sexlab in the ZAP MCM and Rebuild Animations

Yeah, i did everything, and most of animations works good, for example, when I enter  "torSpanking" everything appeares, and when I try to spank OTK nothing happens.

Possibly you have NonSexlabAnimations mod's animations activated and registered as well , Sexlab has a limit of animations which can be registered externally  ..... try disabling NSA ones or animations from zap to cut down on a total of 125 ( citation need

Guys, maybe I missed it somewhere but could someone link a mod that actually puts the player into the milking machine ?

I can run the animation from the Zaz MCM menu but it doesn't put in all of the props that make up the entire scene (obviously as it is just an animation).

thanks,

Guys, maybe I missed it somewhere but could someone link a mod that actually puts the player into the milking machine ?

I can run the animation from the Zaz MCM menu but it doesn't put in all of the props that make up the entire scene (obviously as it is just an animation).

thanks,

Milk Mod Economy I think does that and maybe SexLab Stories too Perhaps

Cheers

Hey, I just upgraded from v600 to 604, when I load a game the character is arranged in a sort of static standing pose for half a second and then the game CTDs. It looks like it's trying to loads an MCM mod at the top left when CTD happens. Is this a load order thing? I have all of the recent requirement files.

Hey, I just upgraded from v600 to 604, when I load a game the character is arranged in a sort of static standing pose for half a second and then the game CTDs. It looks like it's trying to loads an MCM mod at the top left when CTD happens. Is this a load order thing? I have all of the recent requirement files.

Run the Fnis Generator again , after updating 

Yeah, three runs in a row and it worked. Now i have some other issues, namely meshes for frames and whanot not appearing-- character will assume the position of bound to something, but something is invisible. Have v600 textures still installed, is this causing a conflict?

I'm In the Process of Fixing those , Not all of them have this issue just a few....

I need help Finding out which ones are missing meshes ,  Names and Numbers would be nice its just a quick Nifskope fix for me    

Sorry for a stupid question. Can someone help me finding/playing zaz spitroast animation? No animation happens when I equip the spitroast item. FNIS idle does not seems to be the key, and it does not seems to show up on zaz animation pack mcm -> animation test system either.

Sorry for a stupid question. Can someone help me finding/playing zaz spitroast animation? No animation happens when I equip the spitroast item. FNIS idle does not seems to be the key, and it does not seems to show up on zaz animation pack mcm -> animation test system either.

It Wont Show up in the MCM menu , also the animations are not Linked to the object 

\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack

FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt ( Do not edit )

-Spit Roast Poses/Idles 301-310 ----- Requires Animated Armor Equips Provided-'

ZazAPC301
ZazAPC302
ZazAPC303
ZazAPC304
ZazAPC305
ZazAPC306

Example for player in console

player.sae zazapc301 

Example for NPCs in console ( Click the and select the NPC when in Console Mode )

sae zazapc301 

How would I know which specific number it is?

Its Fine ..........its Intended for modders and those can use the FNIS List  who can use the console , I have noted down 3 so far  Wondering if there were more 

Thank you very much sir, much appreciated. Then other animation can be played by sae zaz~ console commands as well?

Yeh all , Animations in the list can be played using the sae command in a similar way ,

Even the furniture animations , but better to get on the furniture first and then run the sae command for the respective furniture 

If you are looking for a Picturesque Spit Roast animation I would recommend the Spit-roast Furniture it has animated objects and stuff with Fire Pit and Fire engulfed to the actor 

'----------Spit Roast Furniture-----------
ZaZAPFSR01A 
ZaZAPFSR01B
ZaZAPFSR02A
ZaZAPFSR02B
ZaZAPFSR03A
ZaZAPFSR03B

3 main poses

A= Static

B= Rotation

Lovely, thanks again for the info. Just one more thing (after learning this 'furniture'....) where should i look for to find more of those furniture-animations? I can think of pillory, pillar and such, but do not know where to look for.

The Furniture is still very alpha , With a lot of positioning issues with NPC's Sliding around But you can teleport to the Mods Test Zone to try out the furniture on the player , 

coc zbftestzone

if you are good at using console command you can prolly use the ( Player.placeatme ) command to place funiture in your own home and use Jaxonz Positioner  to move them around 

FURNITURE Codes
XX is the load order No of the ZaZAnimationPack in your mod manager 

XX026D30 zbfCrossNailedPose01
  XX026D31 zbfCrossNailedPose02
  XX026D33 zbfCrossRopedPose01
  XX026D34 zbfCrossRopedPose02
  XX026D35 zbfCrossRopedPose03
  XX026D3D zbfCruxHeavy
  XX026D3C zbfCruxLight
  XX026D3A zbfFuroTub01
  XX026D2E zbfMilkOMaticI
  XX026D32 zbfMilkOMaticII
  XX026D38 zbfMultipleRestraintPostPole
  XX026D39 zbfMultipleRestraintWall
  XX026D3F zbfotkChairA
  XX026D40 zbfotkChairB
  XX00FDE1 zbfPillory01
  XX026D43 zbfPillorySingle
  XX00E2BF zbfRack01
  XX026D41 zbfSpitRoast
  XX00FDDF zbfVerticalStocks
  XX026D2D zbfVerticalStocksX
  XX026D37 zbfWheel01
  XX026D36 zbfWheel02
  XX00FDE0 zbfWheel03
  XX00DD49 zbfWoodenHorse
  XX026D42 zbfWoodenPony01
  XX026D3E zbfWoodenPony02
  XX00D7E0 zbfXCross
  XX026D3B zbfXCrossIIDark
  XX026D2F zbfXCrossIILight

Or you can use Help command in the console  and get the ID's and use the placeatme command

eg

Help ZbfWheel

In the next release Furniture will be fixed for NPC's and there will be possibly a better description on how to use. NPCS are Siding about too much now 

hi guys,

there are many mods that require zaz, and i've always used many of them, but all the new ones i've tried to install CTD. Since most of them specifically require the zaz textures, i thought that might be my problem, since the game crashes not at start but when it has to play the animations (ex. i installed cumshot brothel and it did load the exterior, but it crases as soon as i try to enter it). Yes, i have updated it, run fnis a dozen times and sort everything with loot. can anyone point me to a textures file to download? 

Thanks!
I'm very stupid. Right under my eyes. Thanks anyway!
And thanks for the awesome mod!

Edited by iaqualdo

This mod is awesome!  Thank you for your hard work on it!

I am using this mod in conjunction with Non-SexLab Animation pack.  When I use both only a few of the ZaZ animations (latest version) will register.  Only selecting fewer animations in Non-SexLab Animation pack will fix the problem.  Is there a maximum number of animations that SexLab Framework can handle?  If so, I may be hitting that limit.  I have tried lots of things including rebuilding the animation registry in SexLab, re-registering the animations in ZaZ (SexLab tab), re-running 'GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, etc.  I'm not a novice at this.  Thanks!

This mod is awesome!  Thank you for your hard work on it!

I am using this mod in conjunction with Non-SexLab Animation pack.  When I use both only a few of the ZaZ animations (latest version) will register.  Only selecting fewer animations in Non-SexLab Animation pack will fix the problem.  Is there a maximum number of animations that SexLab Framework can handle?  If so, I may be hitting that limit.  I have tried lots of things including rebuilding the animation registry in SexLab, re-registering the animations in ZaZ (SexLab tab), re-running 'GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, etc.  I'm not a novice at this.  Thanks!

Thanx

Yeh , Sexlab does Limit the number of animations registered.  I'm not sure how much , but it does . I think it will be all fixed once the newer version of Sexlab is released and Non-SL Animations are merged into the main pack 

quick question, during yoke idle and an event triggers, is the yoke idle or "normal animation" supposed to flicker back to vanilla-hand-by-side idle then revert? because it sometimes happens to my character where the arms move back to yoke animation. And this happens every so often.

Pchs  immersive plugs gave me an idea:

What about using the mills of Skyrim for some torture?

The sawmill animation could be used for a cruel execution, binding the poor victim to the tree trunk, getting cut in half. Basically a Skyrim version of this scene in Dolcett's Club x comic, page 18/19:

http://www.necropolis-of-shadows.com/morgue-complex/CX18.htm

http://www.necropolis-of-shadows.com/morgue-complex/CX19.htm

And the watermills could use a poor slave bound to the waterwheel as punishment.

'Scuse me if im missing something, but DD integration seems to think that i don't have V 604 installed. is this a bug? or, as said before, am i missing something? i have the current versions in NMM looking the same as the ones on the download page.

Texture Pack first, then the Main file and last the Patch.  You should not have the "German" one at all.  The first two files install V0600 and then the patch file brings it up to V0604.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvjsfxdu39gjytk/HDT%20Trials.wmv?dl=0

Was a Bit fried with the furniture conversions so dabbled in something out of my scope for a change :s

WOW!

By the way - I am happy with the furniture's - and I am still hoping that you convert your oblivion gallows - I tried it by myself - but gave up...

If it is possible to make such a realistic whip with HDT it may be even possible to make a real leash - that's amazing