Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

When I try to register these animations in SexLab using the MCM for this mod, after registering them in FNIS, only the pillory animations register.  I do use the Non-SexLab Animation Pack, but I haven't had problems with running both before.

When I try to register these animations in SexLab using the MCM for this mod, after registering them in FNIS, only the pillory animations register.  I do use the Non-SexLab Animation Pack, but I haven't had problems with running both before.

I have the same. The sexlab animations are not registering as before. I am using non -sexlab animation pack.

NSAP has gotten huge, the latest version alone added 9+ new animations I believe.  You are both probably hitting the hard-limit on animations in the current version of SL if you run both NSAP/ZAP.  You'll have to go into the NSAP and de-select a bunch of animations until you have the space to register everything from Zap.

This will be fixed when the next version of SL is released, but for now gotta pick and choose your favorites of all the excellent new animations.  

What is the limit?

I too run zaz and NSAP, to get all the zaz anims working I had to disable 21 anims from NSAP :(.  Sounds like a lot but its actually less than half the NSAP anims, guess I'll just have to wait until the next SL update, or until there are toggles on the zaz anims, that way i can pick and choose from both mods (hint hint).

Not taking my subtle hint then? Ah well waiting for th SL update it is then.

is there a way to disable the belt or piercing animation keeping the sounds as it is? Its so annoying to masturbate right in the thick of combat with enemies just waiting for you to finish up or dismounting for the anim...

Wrong thread. That functionality is part of Devious Devices.

And yes, you can disable it; Just disable the "hardcore effects" MCM toggle.

hello, is it possible to play the animations without activating it thru MCM like in the older patches? Like I used to just activate them thru console commands and I actually prefer em that way coz sometimes I like to watch the animations performed solo even though its meant to be paired with an npc

(ie; the skullfuck animations or public shaming while wearing the yoke etc etc) I think it was still functioning like that before the new Furo animation came out :) thanks

I have the same. The sexlab animations are not registering as before. I am using non -sexlab animation pack.

Idem :( no solution..? :-/

There is a 125 (actually 123-124 limit I believe) limit in the total number of animations (the Humaoid/Humanoid animations are counted separately from Creature animations) and the newest NSLAP is probably taking you over this limit.  And this is the total number available to list, NOT the total number activated.  So even if you deactivate some animations in the base SexLab mod, you will still lose animations if you activated ALL of the animations in NSLAP.  You will have to either wait until the new SL version is released (1.6, currently in alpha I believe) which will fix the problem by allowing more animations beyond the 125 limit, or disable some of the animations in NSLAP so that the animations from ZAZ will show up when you re-register SL animations. 

Out of the three of you, you guys have not given enough information to understand the issue so no-one is able to answer your query. As srayesmanll says, there is a limit on how many animations can be registered and NSAP may have pushed your limit over the threshold. This is explained in the NSAP support threads. I don't believe Sexlab 1.60 ALPHA has this issue but I am unable to check right now. That is our guess to what your issue is.

Do the dwarven milking machines do anything outside just having the character kneel in it?

One of them ties you up, other has your char mastrubate a bit, but do the machines not yet do anything themselves?

Both machines have above 10 animations, they are called using the 'SAE' function when on the device 

eg

player.sae (AnimationName)

Here is the list of animations for Both 

When in the Machine/s equip the suction cups
and use the SAE command in the console 

EG
player.sae ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02
and so on 

'----------MILK-O-MATIC I ----------- Milking Machine Bound Furniture

ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13
ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14

'----------MILK-O-MATIC II ----------- Milking Machine Free -Furniture 

ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01
ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02
ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03
ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04
ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05
ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06
ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07
ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08
ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09
ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10
ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11
ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12

I wanted to make a list of this but never got around to making it 

MOST of the newer furniture has more than one animation and can be called similarly if know the names if  you look lower in the FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt you will see which ones do , I will make a list but right now fixing some issues with furniture themselves always want to make them better 

Cheers

sneaking while yoked has problems with hands temporarily popping out of the yoke (sometimes even putting your wrists together behind your back).

I suspect that this was unintentional...

Well ,tbh never tested the sneaking animations . Does it only  happen with the yokes or does it happen with the cuffs as well 

Try sneaking with one of the Shamed offsets

player.sae ZaZAPCSHFOFF

Personally it sounds more like code issue since the hands go behind 

Cheers

I too run zaz and NSAP, to get all the zaz anims working I had to disable 21 anims from NSAP :(.  Sounds like a lot but its actually less than half the NSAP anims, guess I'll just have to wait until the next SL update, or until there are toggles on the zaz anims, that way i can pick and choose from both mods (hint hint).

Not taking my subtle hint then? Ah well waiting for th SL update it is then.

I'm not too happy about registering any more Zaz animations in SexLab. Zap already has a working animation system that doesn't require registering, and the number of combinations will start to add up really quickly.

Example:

Lesbian animation has support for yokes, armbinder and wrist bindings (or no bindings). This amounts to 16 registrations for basically the same animation.

Basically, if ZAP registered all it's animations, you would only ever see ZAP animations when selecting random animations and the list would be really long.

If you want to play with animations, use the animation test system in ZAP, or you'll get to enjoy them if you have DDi installed, which will intercept playing animations when bound and replace for you.

hello, is it possible to play the animations without activating it thru MCM like in the older patches? Like I used to just activate them thru console commands and I actually prefer em that way coz sometimes I like to watch the animations performed solo even though its meant to be paired with an npc

(ie; the skullfuck animations or public shaming while wearing the yoke etc etc) I think it was still functioning like that before the new Furo animation came out :) thanks

Yes you can, but as you say, they won't be paired if you play them manually.

player.sae ZapYokeSkullfuck01_A1_S1
Will play the animation for you, until you break it by playing something else. All animations have a naming scheme that hints at what kind of bindings they go with, and where they fit in the sequence.

You can also start SexLab (with ZAP support) by scripting, there's a bit of documentation on that as well, and I can help you get started if you're interested.

Hi

Im a little confused over who is doing what and when.... so i write to you   ok?.

But i see in many mods that uses your AnimationPack have problems with placement on furnitures  most of the times the placement sinks in to the furniture ,

or sits inaccurate in different ways. Its when its a script placement, if my toon uses the same furniture it works correct.

I know its a common problem but its really a shame. 

Scripting in other mods is not your "table" but in the common interest a solution should be found...

Another thing: The wooden horse: is it possible to lower the body so the pussy actually touches?

Dont get me wrong about this im not complaining im gratefull for your work but there seems to be some loose ends 

ex:post-28-0-22100800-1424608429_thumb.jpg

Yours

Iggy

Hi

Im a little confused over who is doing what and when.... so i write to you   ok?.

But i see in many mods that uses your AnimationPack have problems with placement on furnitures  most of the times the placement sinks in to the furniture ,

or sits inaccurate in different ways. Its when its a script placement, if my toon uses the same furniture it works correct.

Scripting in other mods is not your "table" but in the common interest a solution should be found...

Another thing: The wooden horse: is it possible to lower the body so the pussy actually touches?

Dont get me wrong about this im not complaining im gratefull for your work but there seems to be some loose ends 

ex:attachicon.gifScreenShot323.jpg

Yours

Iggy

The Furniture placements are still quite buggy , for the player it should work fine mostly . NPC is another story. I am working on the fixes with Roggvir and xaz , but  this furniture thing is proving to be cumbersome when it comes to NPC's  with collision and pathing issues  , In theory I may have figured it all out how to fix all of , but that would mean changes to ALL furniture Items and their animations ( Position and Animation Changes ) 

While I can do that , it would mess up the system current modders are using and make it more of a mess than it already is ....

What it involves is Moving the furniture away from the 0,0,0 position that means ALL modders who have placed furniture in game will have to move the furniture around , 

With the furniture's moved that means I have move the animations as well and re export them in blender , while I can do that too , it will be hell of a job to do 

the problem with furniture's is that not many have dabbled enough for me to take examples from

Cheers 

Hi

ex:attachicon.gifScreenShot323.jpg

Yours

Iggy

The Furniture placements are still quite buggy , for the player it should work fine mostly . NPC is another story. I am working on the fixes with Roggvir and xaz , but  this furniture thing is proving to be cumbersome when it comes to NPC's  with collision and pathing issues  , In theory I may have figured it all out how to fix all of , but that would mean changes to ALL furniture Items and their animations ( Position and Animation Changes ) 

While I can do that , it would mess up the system current modders are using and make it more of a mess than it already is ....

What it involves is Moving the furniture away from the 0,0,0 position that means ALL modders who have placed furniture in game will have to move the furniture around , 

With the furniture's moved that means I have move the animations as well and re export them in blender , while I can do that too , it will be hell of a job to do 

the problem with furniture's is that not many have dabbled enough for me to take examples from

Cheers 

Hi thank you for reply

I know that this is complicated and a lot of work ..... i just wish for the framework to be "perfect" and as a resourse it should

be ......i dont know shit about modding im just a consumer/enduser ..... and its a shame/game breaking  to see animations

( that could have been really exiting)  fail." see it could have been if just..........."

Frameworks change see Ashals sex lab......so....

I just wish......... in my humble greedness

Love :heart:

Iggy

hi everyone, not sure where to ask, but I have a problem with pee animation. it turns on randomly and never stops. I used MCM menu to stop animation, reset all animations, reset the whole thing, but nothing works. The character just keeps leaking piss...

Anyone knows what to do?? Thank you!

While the pee animations/effects are from this mod  ,  ZAP doesn't control it .

Check the mod you have installed could be , Seeing Yellow , Private Needs , Pee on People etc ........ 

i saw the niplle piercings come from zaz ap. i would like to have the coulgem much bigger. it is so Little, you can hardly see it. i mean tripple or quad or more size.

is there any way to do that ?

Hmmmm, Not from ZAP could be some other mod , like Newmillers or DD not sure ........

hi everyone, not sure where to ask, but I have a problem with pee animation. it turns on randomly and never stops. I used MCM menu to stop animation, reset all animations, reset the whole thing, but nothing works. The character just keeps leaking piss...

Anyone knows what to do?? Thank you!

While the pee animations/effects are from this mod  ,  ZAP doesn't control it .

Check the mod you have installed could be , Seeing Yellow , Private Needs , Pee on People etc ........ 

i saw the niplle piercings come from zaz ap. i would like to have the coulgem much bigger. it is so Little, you can hardly see it. i mean tripple or quad or more size.

is there any way to do that ?

Hmmmm, Not from ZAP could be some other mod , like Newmillers or DD not sure ........

i mean those used in devious devices

How very curious. I, uh. I'm in the process of setting up the mod, but on the step where you put the ESM in Nexus Mod Manager? It, uh. It doesn't work. Doesn't even seem to register when I drag and drop it in. Can anyone give me a hand in this? Any tips for setting this all up? Maybe a solution for my problem?

Hey guys, I'm kinda noob at this but when I try to test any animation with armbinder from DD the animation palys for like 0.5 seconds. Would be wonderful if you could help me out.

Doubt its a ZAP Issue but , it would be better to post in the the dd mod thread the one which equips the armbinder specifically .... Sounds like conflicting DD mods .

How very curious. I, uh. I'm in the process of setting up the mod, but on the step where you put the ESM in Nexus Mod Manager? It, uh. It doesn't work. Doesn't even seem to register when I drag and drop it in. Can anyone give me a hand in this? Any tips for setting this all up? Maybe a solution for my problem?

Sounds Like you are not Putting the assets the right place in your Skyrim folder

Install the in this order, 

1.  ZazAnimationPack_Main_V0600.7z  ( Manual Drop: Unzip its Contents Skyrim Data Folder )

2.  ZazAnimationPack_Textures_V0600.7z  ( Manual Drop: Unzip its Contents Skyrim Data Folder )
3.  ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0604.7z ( Manual Drop:  One folder down unzip its Contents Skyrim Data Folder )

Most People use Wyre Bash or Mod organiser to install mods they find the right folder , I will check to see whats up with NMM

1. Drop the Data/Texture pack into your steam Skyrim folder OR You can use Any Mod Manager of your Choice
2. Activate the ESM file in NMM or Wyre Bash or other
3. Run the FNIS GENERATION TOOL "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe". For more info, look here http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/11811.
4. Enable the ZazAnimationPack.esm file.
5. You Can use SkyUI(optional) to tweak/Change the settings to you're liking of the ZaZ Animation Pack
6. Enjoy the mod (optional)

Hi guys, I like this mod and already tried it. I played some animations on my partner. Thats good, but some anims are not working. For example I wanna to spank my wife on the chair, I clicked her type the comand and nothing happens.

ps. I've got a little wish, to make that movements like a spells.