Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I wanted to play around with the player idles for screen shots and somethings have no texture ( I do have the texture pack installed and active), for example the spit roast, my character is just spinning in the air, did I miss something?

If you check out the zbftestzone cell, there's a box of stuff that has "parts" of the poses, like the milkers, webs, and I'm pretty sure there's a spit thing. Try equipping that.

I've messed something up, or not re-installed something properly.

This is my FNIS Consistence Check screen:

Missing AnimFile ZazRa015.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa016.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa017.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa018.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb016.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb017.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb018.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
 7 possible consistence issues

I unpacked ZazResources again and reinstalled it when I did everything else, but I don't see those files.  Where should they be so I can re-download the right stuff?

I wanted to play around with the player idles for screen shots and somethings have no texture ( I do have the texture pack installed and active), for example the spit roast, my character is just spinning in the air, did I miss something?

If you check out the zbftestzone cell, there's a box of stuff that has "parts" of the poses, like the milkers, webs, and I'm pretty sure there's a spit thing. Try equipping that.

So I would just type in the console command "coc zbftestzone"?

So I would just type in the console command "coc zbftestzone"?

Yes, you will teleport there when you press enter.

Great mod.

The only drawback is that it's pretty inconvenient to scan through the text file or console to find a desired pose, which can be sometimes confusing.

Is there a spell plug-in for the latest version?

If only I knew how to do that I would do it myself...also don't know if xaz would like people messing with his stuff

Sorry if it's not directly related to ZaZ animation. But would it be possible to make an actor which is playing one of the cyclic ZaZ animation (i.e. ZaZAPC018) to immediately activate a furniture?

To elaborate, I have a furniture with an enter/loop/exit animation which is close to such a kneel down pose as ZaZAPC018. But I don't want the actor to spring up before and after using the furniture, which would happen if I send IdleForceDefaultState before it activates the furniture.

What I want to achieve is, put the player actor (AI controlled, if necessary) in a kneel down position, then if the player chooses to hit 'e' key to activate the furniture, make the actor smoothly transit into furniture animation without sudden spring up and sit down again to use it.

Thanks!

I cans ee when I load creation kit that there are Sound Description files called "ZaZAPSpank01" and "ZaZAPSpank02" but the actual files and folders don't exist in the actual pack. I'd like the OTK spanking aniamtion to have a spanking sound. If it better to add the file in via Zaz or via Sexlab so it can be added as an FX in the Aniamtion Library?

Everytime my character met a pillory scene, like Prison Overhail or Vigilant of Stendarr,

she would just stand in the front of hte pillory without any reaction.

I don't know how to solve this problem,

does this situation come for zaz animation?

noone like to sit on pillories, try yourself

Is it possible to get the milking machine or tub thing to work on NPCs just by themselves?

I've been trying a lot but it just ends up being two NPCs clipping into each other while the machine does it to both.

I also tried sae but I don't know exactly what to type for the milking machine, kept getting error messages like "Failed to set to graph" or whatever.

Any help would be appreciated!

First , Make sure your NPC is sitting on the Furniture ( And by Sitting,  I mean correctly , because NPC's have buggy AI are buggy with most custom Furniture, Wait till Oil3d releases his mod to fix this position issues )

If you want to test it for NPC's  you need to have your NPC selected in console mode .

Press the console key and click on the NPC

eg

Milking Machine II

sae zazmomfreefurn_02

and so forth with other furnitures

Is that possible if I want to play a series of animation by console commands?

Just like the animation test system in the menu,

when I choose the milkmachine01,

it will play the entire series of animation on my main character.

I wish I could try this to NPCs.

Thanks!

Hey, so I'm pretty new. Don't really know how to mod very well, I'm just using NMM. I recently got Zaz Animation Pack but everytime I try to run Skyrim with SKSE, it crashes right after "Bethesda". It's checked on data files, and there's no problem with FNIS. So what's wrong? Also- I got all the latest versions.

Crashing after Bethesda logo usually means that you are missing one or more required mods for mods you have installed. The best solution is to run LOOT to sort your load order. Number of Errors (do not confuse with warnings) will tell you how many critical game crashing errors you have. They are explained in the Details view, where you can actually see what is missing.

https://loot.github.io/

If that did not help you to narrow it down, then there is a long post in Steam about the matter. Author has tried to list all scenarios and solutions known, although I read somewhere that guys were discussing about including some old problem with sounds to this post.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/613939294279340285/

The closest thing I've experienced to that was when I had a corrupted ESP.

Explain, please?

TES5Edit had bugged out on me when I was making a quick patch-ESP to alter a mod I was using.

As a result, at least one crafting recipe had less ingredients than it said it did. (i.e., COCT had a value that was larger than the number of elements in CNTO)

When I started up Skyrim, it failed to reach the main menu, and just kind of sat there showing the Imperial symbol.

I don't remember if it was graphically frozen (which my Skyrim does instead of CTDing like a sensible program), or just not displaying the main menu.