Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Hi, have installed the mod and it works fine with me.

I have confirmed it works by testing its animation on myself, and it works.

My question is : Is there any mod that can simply use these animations on NPC actors? There are a lot of mods there but most of them adds content to the game that I think I won't need, what I need is some "magic" that can apply various animation to NPC actors like this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24023/?

Thank you!

My question is : Is there any mod that can simply use these animations on NPC actors? There are a lot of mods there but most of them adds content to the game that I think I won't need, what I need is some "magic" that can apply various animation to NPC actors like this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24023/?

Thank you!

You can use PuppetMaster ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23261-puppet-master-17/ ),Let's Tie you Up ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34403-lets-tie-you-up/ ) or DisplayModel ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34723-ill-take-the-display-model/ )

You needs the latest Zaz Animation files (not this old thing from nexus)

Thank you!

You can use PuppetMaster ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23261-puppet-master-17/ ),Let's Tie you Up ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34403-lets-tie-you-up/ ) or DisplayModel ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34723-ill-take-the-display-model/ )

Thank you for your answer.

I have grabbed the ZAZ Animation Pack from LL. From the three mod above, which one do you recommend most?

Also, another question. Seems like the list of idles in the first page is not updated, as there are animations that are not listed there, for example the milking machine. 

Thank you. 

Thank you!

Thank you for your answer.

I have grabbed the ZAZ Animation Pack from LL. From the three mod above, which one do you recommend most?

Also, another question. Seems like the list of idles in the first page is not updated, as there are animations that are not listed there, for example the milking machine. 

Thank you. 

I'm running puppetmaster and display model. Seem to work well together. Display model for the animation set pieces, and puppetmaster to recruit and redress.

HELP, PLEASE !!!!

I have installed  SKSE (latest version)  Sexlab (latest version), Sexlab Romance, Sexlab aroused, Sexlab Lover's Victim and, of course, the ZAZ animation pack and patch.

I have also run FINIS as instructed. Everything seems fine

In game I get the dialogues, but when it comes to the action, characters simply stand there fully-clothed. (I can still control them). Nothing happens.

My game is quite heavily modded, with a number of non-vanilla NPC companions , armours and weapons.

In MCM (SkyUI) I can access the sexlab menus (and those for Aroused and Lover's Victim), but when I go down to the ZAZ Animation Package menu, it sticks forever on "Updating ......"

Any suggestions/solutions gratefully received.

Edited by ddudley

Attempted to updated 2 nights ago... , all sexlab animations stoped working, then I updated FNIS cuz I assumed as it says "allways last version on download page"... started getting a pop up warning message as soon as the game finishes loading, something about htd high heels not working properly, I honestly don't know because I had less than a second to read it before the game crashed. reinstalled Hdt high heels, then the message switched to sexlabutil not working properly, which again lasted for less than a second, reinstalled sexlab framework, sexlabui, the command menu and sexlabuitl1 which shouldn't have anything to do with it because the mod wasn't enabled.

Anyways, after a lot of random ctd I ended up rolling back zaz and FNIS to the previows versions.
honest advice? Don't updated these two mods.

Attempted to updated 2 nights ago... , all sexlab animations stoped working, then I updated FNIS cuz I assumed as it says "allways last version on download page"... started getting a pop up warning message as soon as the game finishes loading, something about htd high heels not working properly, I honestly don't know because I had less than a second to read it before the game crashed. reinstalled Hdt high heels, then the message switched to sexlabutil not working properly, which again lasted for less than a second, reinstalled sexlab framework, sexlabui, the command menu and sexlabuitl1 which shouldn't have anything to do with it because the mod wasn't enabled.

Anyways, after a lot of random ctd I ended up rolling back zaz and FNIS to the previows versions.

honest advice? Don't updated these two mods.

ZAP does not use any of these resorces, except FNIS.

Neither SexLab or SexLab Util uses ZAP.

HDT high heels does no use any of above.

The common key factor here is SKSE. Make sure that it is up to date and running properly, before trying out any other advices you might get.

---

Btw, my previous problem with textures was not a problem in ZAP. SkyrimII found missing textures from SD+ and promised to fix them in next release.

All is fine with ZAP. :)

HELP, PLEASE !!!!

I have installed  SKSE (latest version)  Sexlab (latest version), Sexlab Romance, Sexlab aroused, Sexlab Lover's Victim and, of course, the ZAZ animation pack and patch.

I have also run FINIS as instructed. Everything seems fine

In game I get the dialogues, but when it comes to the action, characters simply stand there fully-clothed. (I can still control them). Nothing happens.

My game is quite heavily modded, with a number of non-vanilla NPC companions , armours and weapons.

In MCM (SkyUI) I can access the sexlab menus (and those for Aroused and Lover's Victim), but when I go down to the ZAZ Animation Package menu, it sticks forever on "Updating ......"

Any suggestions/solutions gratefully received.

Are you starting the animation yourself or is another mod starting the animations? If it is another mod and you still have control then that mod is the issue, likely you have errors in your papyrus log that is interfering with the scripts. Go through your log and fix any issues with errors you find there then try it again.

Dear Mr xaz

If you can perhaps overlook magicrealm's overexciteability, I think that the problem he might be referring to can be found on this page - first comment onwards...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32221-puppet-master-swallow-elimination-enhancement-for-puppet-master/page-5?hl=puppet

I think that the issue (I am no expert on mods, nor use of English as a 2nd language, even if that is often how it now seems to be used by native English speakers  :dodgy: ) is related to some textures (and maybe some animations?) appearing to disappear, or maybe be placed elsewhere, between the move from the previous Animation Pack to the current one

If you have 2 minutes to try to help, I'm sure that not only magicrealm's over excitement might be reduced, but that that of other's might be enhanced if you had any ideas as to how users of that mod might be helped / provided with some advice as to how any possible fix might be achieved.  I appreciate that you are not that mod's author, or responsible for it in any way, but as someone who seems to know what they are doing, I'm sure any help would be welcome!  Even if it were just to say that it's irretrievably bust :shy:

In hope that I am not merely once again tilting at a windmill.. LOL

Kind Regards

Don Key Who

Thanks! I'll check out that link and see what I can do .... likely, he's been linking directly to the textures, which is warned against (specifically because Zap needs to be able to change things around like this). In that case the original modder has to fix the problem, but I would be able to provide a patch in the meantime.

Dear Mr xaz

If you can perhaps overlook magicrealm's overexciteability, I think that the problem he might be referring to can be found on this page - first comment onwards...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32221-puppet-master-swallow-elimination-enhancement-for-puppet-master/page-5?hl=puppet

I think that the issue (I am no expert on mods, nor use of English as a 2nd language, even if that is often how it now seems to be used by native English speakers  :dodgy: ) is related to some textures (and maybe some animations?) appearing to disappear, or maybe be placed elsewhere, between the move from the previous Animation Pack to the current one

If you have 2 minutes to try to help, I'm sure that not only magicrealm's over excitement might be reduced, but that that of other's might be enhanced if you had any ideas as to how users of that mod might be helped / provided with some advice as to how any possible fix might be achieved.  I appreciate that you are not that mod's author, or responsible for it in any way, but as someone who seems to know what they are doing, I'm sure any help would be welcome!  Even if it were just to say that it's irretrievably bust :shy:

In hope that I am not merely once again tilting at a windmill.. LOL

Kind Regards

Don Key Who

Thanks! I'll check out that link and see what I can do .... likely, he's been linking directly to the textures, which is warned against (specifically because Zap needs to be able to change things around like this). In that case the original modder has to fix the problem, but I would be able to provide a patch in the meantime.

Thank you.  Very much appreciate that

HI, Veladarius

My Papyrus log(S) - there are 4 numbered 0 to 3 - simply contain the following:

[11/05/2014 - 03:32:12PM] EditorPapyrus log opened (PC)
[11/05/2014 - 03:32:12PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[11/05/2014 - 03:32:56PM] Log closed

Thanx

I have everything downloaded, but the devices never show up in my game. Are they supposed to work with DD (mainly DD captures) or some other mod(s) in some way?

Yes it doesn't do anything by it's own you have to get a mod that uses it's resources.

You can type "coc zbfTestZone" in the console to go to the test room to get the items.

HI, want to have a question again.

I am able to download and use the 6.00 version, but unable to play the 6.01 one.

Patch has been downloaded, and I have generated FNIS for user. The game also have correctly note that the version of Zaz is 6.01, not 6.00

The problem is the animation will not running, in fact, the animation still not existed in the system. For example, the animation of ZazAPCAO252 (cross animation in 6.00) could be played, but the animation of ZazAPCAO253 (cross animation in 6.01 according to the readme) could not be found in the system (if I type help it is not listed on the list) so it could not be played.

Ideas?

Thank you!

Zaz animations don't play for me. I went to coc zbftestzone and when I clicked on a device my character froze for a couple of seconds but then unfroze. Sexlab says the animations are registered. I've tried a new save but it did not help. I've tried cleaning my save with save game cleaner but still didn't get fix. I have all the latest version of sexlab, fnis, skse. The animations also don't work when used by other mods like Sanguine, Wolfclub, Prsion Overhaul. 

Looks like worded my question badly, sorry.

What do i have to do to get the Zaz items to be used alongside the DD items in the many different DD mods?

Mostly just ask the modder to use the items. Some items, like the armbinder, require scripting to work the way it does (struggling out of it, specifically). ZAP items do not have this scripting, so they won't do the same.

Gags function more or less identical across the mods, and should be easy to use directly from ZAP. Most mods would support this "out of the box".

Most items from ZAP are very easy to use: just equip them on the player, and remove them when you're done. If you want modders to support ZAP items, ask them to do so, and send them my way.

Zaz animations don't play for me. I went to coc zbftestzone and when I clicked on a device my character froze for a couple of seconds but then unfroze. Sexlab says the animations are registered. I've tried a new save but it did not help. I've tried cleaning my save with save game cleaner but still didn't get fix. I have all the latest version of sexlab, fnis, skse. The animations also don't work when used by other mods like Sanguine, Wolfclub, Prsion Overhaul.

This sounds like you have a FNIS problem. Did FNIS tell you anything when you ran it? Did it report the correct version of ZAP?