Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Is the author of puppet master swallow still around ? He will just have use the new nifs from Zap

If you need a temp fix , in the older zap there is a folder called liquideffects

Data/textures/zaz/

That folder needs to added to the new ZAP,

I don't recomend it though.

The newer effects from fluidity 2.0 are better

Cheers

i fear he is not around anymore. and i dont have the older zaz folder anymore. he uses bsa files, i wont mess around with that.

maybe you can make a small update of that mod, if your new liquids are better ?

(and make that whole thing new, without puppet master).

Is the author of puppet master swallow still around ? He will just have use the new nifs from Zap

If you need a temp fix , in the older zap there is a folder called liquideffects

Data/textures/zaz/

That folder needs to added to the new ZAP,

I don't recomend it though.

The newer effects from fluidity 2.0 are better

Cheers

i fear he is not around anymore. and i dont have the older zaz folder anymore. he uses bsa files, i wont mess around with that.

maybe you can make a small update of that mod, if your new liquids are better ?

(and make that whole thing new, without puppet master).

You will have to post in that thread , and ask for help,I'm out of town no PC atm.

As for remaking the mod, not likely I have zero skill with making scripted mods,

Please post on a request thread

Cheers

There are quite a few kneeling animations for the AB already , including some struggle animations

Cheers

Hm... noob question, what are their names in CK , so I can use them?   :blush:

Thanks

The ZAP animation definition file is fairly well documented. There's quite a few animations available that are kneeling with support for yokes, armbinder and regular wrist restraints. It's all nicely categorized and documented in the file.

I suggest you start by having a look there, since it may also inspire you to use more of the things we've added.

There's also full scripting support for using those with whatever restraints you want.

puppet masterswallow has lost his textures because of this new zaz. whats going on ? and can you repair this, ?

Which mod is that? There was a mod that copied resources from ZAP but since stopped working correctly.

it is the mod Puppet Master Swallow.  That mod worked correct, but with the older textures nifs, as Chris said. author not here, so someone - hopefully you - has to replace the older nifs with the new ones, because now there is no texture. for someone who know what to do that should be no big Thing.

I have a question. I installed this and for the most part this works fine.

HOWEVER.

When the prison cart sequence occurs, all the npcs and the player character have their arms bound behind their backs. All the NPCs walk fine. When the PC walks, his/her arms are suddenly inside their body, and when we get to the moment where Ulfric is being demeaned by Tullius and the prisoner loses his head, (right before the dragon), the PC is no longer "bound" (animation as if he were unbound.)

Any idea what's up?

puppet masterswallow has lost his textures because of this new zaz. whats going on ? and can you repair this, ?

Which mod is that? There was a mod that copied resources from ZAP but since stopped working correctly.

it is the mod Puppet Master Swallow.  That mod worked correct, but with the older textures nifs, as Chris said. author not here, so someone - hopefully you - has to replace the older nifs with the new ones, because now there is no texture. for someone who know what to do that should be no big Thing.

If using MO, is it possible to load up the puppet masterswallow mod with the 'loose files' as extracted from the bsa, rather than the bsa, and replace the now incorrect files that way, ie by overwriting those files in the expanded MO mod folder's structure?  

(I'm have an early version of MO that allows you that option, although I read somewhere that that may not be so now in more recent versions)

Or am I, as may be very likely, just demonstrating that I really really don't know what I'm talking about? :P

Just wondering, seems since I updated to 6.0 my whipping animations been messed up. I've reregistered both sl and zaz animations quite a few times... but the whipping npc/pc just stands there holding the whip until duration ends.

Posts in a couple of other threads on these forums have pointed out that moving the camera during the beginning of that animation can cause exactly the symptom you're seeing.  I've seen the same problem a lot, until I started keeping my hands off the mouse when the whipping animation was starting.  Of course I'm still on the 5.6.2 version, not 6.0, so it could be an entirely different problem.

well im doing nothing wrong i suppose but the mod just doesnt run any animations from this mod, i ran papyrusDEV saw aimantion prfile from sexlab loaded but i suppose this mod should show up there aswell but it isn't, crazy enough it's not because of my fnis because all other mods using fnis work fine exept if a mod using anims from this mod. i used DD, and thats working, animations like from milk mod economy and the collar and other punish stuff, like from sex slaves and things like that doesnt work because it are zaz anims. i only see my perspective forced to third for 1 second but just doesnt do anything. i dont know much about papyrus logs and if papyrusDEV is the right oen to check if everything is working fine. are there mods which are conflicting with this mod, i dont know of, MO says nothing is getting overwritten which has anything to do with this mod.

I'm most likely not the only one with this kind of problem. I install ZAZAnimationPack_Main_V600 then  ZAZAnimationPack_Textures_V600 just fine. Problem is when I run FNIS I get this:

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   12/10/2014 23:09:54
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -
Generator: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton female: Unknown (127 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"
>>Warning: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"  not installed<<

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.0  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 33 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

mt_behavior usage: 18.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)
 1814 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.
 2 Warning(s).

This ONLY happens when I've installed ZAZAnimations.

First Time I couldn't play Skyrim - Not sure What I did (I think its because I re-installed Devious Devices Integration v2.8.2 and Devious Devices Assets v2.8.2) but I can play the game. Not sure why this appears:

mt_behavior usage: 18.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)

Any time I've seen this in FNIS I know there going to be a problem for me in game (If it'll start that is). At the moment my game will run but I'd like a reason for this error, is it something I've done when installing other animations or is this something with FNIS?

I'd be grateful to know this won't turn into a problem. :D

Well your first warning is because fnis isn't in the same folder as skyrim, but most everyone has that error and it plays just fine (I have that too, no problems)

The second error has nothing to do with ZaZ at all, seems it's loaded up just fine. The second error is because you ticked the acrobatic jump and don't have the mod actually installed, so FNIS is looking for it yet not finding it.

Hey.

Exists any mod, which triggers all the animations from the Zaz annimation pack with help of spells/rings like in the puppetmaster or zaz resources mod? I deinstalled the resources, because I thougt this zaz pack includes much more animations.

I don't wanna type commands into the console. By the way ...nice work. :)

Hey.

Exists any mod, which triggers all the animations from the Zaz annimation pack with help of spells/rings like in the puppetmaster or zaz resources mod? I deinstalled the resources, because I thougt this zaz pack includes much more animations.

I don't wanna type commands into the console. By the way ...nice work. :)

There is no mod using EVERYTHING, closest mod would be http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34723-ill-take-the-display-model/ which uses most of the bondage.

O M G I'm a muppet  :(

Couldn't work out why the milking machines had no textures ... scoured this thread looking for an answer ... & found it ...

I forgot to grab the texture pack

/facepalm

Still, embarrassment aside, I'll now post my thanks to the creators - Thank you for making my (our) game more enjoyable & long lasting

/hatoff

/madskills

Can someone point to a tutorial where it explains how to make npc's use the objects of this mod (like npc's using the cross when player enters cell)?

This is a good tutorial: http://www.creationkit.com/Bethesda_Tutorial_Encounters

Basically:

1. Place the bondage furniture in a zone where the NPC you want is located.

2. Create a linked ref from the NPC to the furniture

Done!

Check out "zbf Test Zone" in CK if you want to see this in action.

A couple months ago, I posted about a weird issue I was having where it seemed the cuffs from ZAP were making the mouth twitch open and closed when equipped along with a gag from DD. Was that looked into, by any chance?