Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I still have the issue with latest XP32 skeleton and i m forced to use an old one or character is misaligned with pillory etc ( and its not matter of scale because it happens with pillory from the animation without furniture ex from sexlab).

Only thing i am not using is racemenu mod because i use ECE.

And then another question:

Patching from 600 to 601 do i have to reset sexlab? or is enough to run fnis if 600 was already working?

Zap shouldn't have any negative impact on your ability to pick a skeleton. I think I run with XPMS which works well.

It doesn t have infact.

Just the zaz animations from sexlab with pillory or test milking machines for example (the ones that doesn t use external furniture so no setscale command), display the character misaligned with the pillory itself.

And it happens only with zaz animation :(

If i use the old version of XPMS, alignment is fine.

Already reinstalled and started new games etc to no avail, if i install latest xpms i have that problem.

I could have a look at this. I may not have the latest version of XPMS, ....

No probably not. Zap registers the same animations it's done for a long time. Problem with registering animations is that they will always show up, including when it makes no sense.

So if you were ambushed by a bandit in the middle of nowhere, suddenly they could assault you and start spanking you, sitting on a chair that appeared out of thin air.

It just doesn't work well to register these animations....

.... and for these animations in particular, they are not registered. You can still play them manually if you want to (through ZAP's MCM), but they won't show up in SexLab.

Users who mind furniture popping into and out of existence can already use Sexlab's "toggle animations" feature to disable such animations. The thing about registering this OTK anim is that 1) players who don't mind magical chairs will have it available for whatever animation-triggering mods they like. There's a lotta people who don't mind magical chairs. 2) a mod author would be able to use Sexlab framework to call it up when they want it without further ado just as with any other anim in the framework. 3) Spanking is a major fetish so perhaps allowance should be made for that fact should you reconsider making it registratable (assuming that's a word :P). 4) Finally, and with respect, using the ZAP MCM to play this animation while actually playing the game as opposed to testing animations, is just a buzz killer.

It all boils down to "quality of life" I suppose.

I understand that it's nice to be able to register animations to some degree. Problem is that it breaks immersion and users get confused, asking me why these animations are playing. Not to mention that unchecked animations are not usable as a modder, because SexLab won't select them for you.

It anyway boils down to that you have to use the api in Zap to play your animations, and then you may as well not register to begin with.

I mentioned this in the Milk Mod thread, but it is probably more appropriate here.

Regarding the milking machines

I use the XPMSE 2.14 skeleton with BBP rig so that the breast animations work while in the machines. Using version 6 of the ZaZ pack (Main and textures). I do NOT use the modified HKX file that is available in the Milk Mod installer, because XPMSE 2.14 with BBP rig seems to have this covered.

When my PLAYER character gets into the pump, her breasts animate regardless of the distance that the camera is viewing from. When a FOLLOWER gets into the pump, I have to be just about standing on top of her to see the animation. If I step back even a little the breasts stop moving. Putting camera in 1st person, with follower in pump, I have to zoom in close. Breasts begin animating, Zoom out (back camera away from pump) and her breasts stop animating.

Now this is even MORE weird...

Male PC, 2 female followers.

My first follower gets into machine and her breasts animate even if I am far away from machine. My SECOND follower, I have to be standing right next to her or the animation doesn't show.

I have also notice that if you stand at the FRONT of the machine (where followers head would be) you have to be standing almost against the machine to see animation. If I move my PC to the SIDE of the machine and back a little, about in line with the follower's butt while they are in the machine, I can be farther away from her breasts and still see them animating. Still have to be close, but not as close as when standing in FRONT of the machine.

I have everyone using the same skeleton. I just can't see to figure out what is DIFFERENT for one character to another. Why one will show animation only when super close and another animates even from a distance.

Does it have something to do with the "center" of the machine? Skeleton? Something in HDTPE? I would love to put 4 followers into machines and then go sit in a chair and watch them, but... I can't :)

**Edit**

Further observation:

The MACHINE doesn't stop animating. The plunger and the little pump pistons are running as they should. It is apparently only the breast animation that stops.

I haven't used Skyrim and this excellent mod for over a year. I updated all the varies files and the mod seems to be working, but I have one quick question.

In the older versions there use to be a spell that would put the player, or npc, in a bondage device, has that been removed? Does it now only go through Sexlab?

Sorry for the noob nature of this question, but my knowledge is obviously out of date.

Ok, been using zaz with SL, DD, Milk, etc and for a few months now. Just uninstalled and swapped from CBBE TBBP, to UNPB TBBP. Got the body all setup again, proceeded to install all the great mods again. Updated FNIS, SL, papyrus and maybe something else...

... so the problem I have is that the Zaz MCM say Sexlab not found. The menu for SL is there, and other mods find it including DD. But despite uninstalling, re-installing SL and Zaz Anim I can't get them to play nicely. Cleaning SL in the MCM got the anims listed again.

The bondage poses can be applied and everything in the coc zbftextzone seems to works, except the spit roast from the chest - which appears but the PC remains standing with the pole vertical.

Can't get any of the sex animations to play, really at a loss. Been trying for a day and going through threads. I have clearly missed something I installed the previous time.

Any advice or suggestions would be happily accepted. (currently unticked all the DD and other SL mods in mod organizer, just Zaz anim, textures and patch and SL current version).

edit: typed with feeling and badly ;)

FNIS result:

mt_behavior usage: 21.6 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 9 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.1 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
 2176 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Ok, cleared my issue up. Removed all the SL, DD etc - just leaving my body mods, armours gameplay stuff, FNIS etc. The followed the below re-install list from a previous thread I found on this forum:

A post by Zenetx back in January, on a devious devices integration thread.

Advice for everyone with installation issues, 20 Steps foolproof procedure:

1 - Uninstall Devious Devices - Integration

2 - Run FNIS

3 - Uninstall Devious Devices - Assets

4 - Uninstall Sexlab Aroused

5 - Uninstall Sexlab framework

6 - Run FNIS

7 - Install last version of Sexlab framework

8 - Run FNIS

9 - Install last version of Sexlab Aroused

10 - Install last version of Devious Devices - Assets

11 - Install last version of Devious Devices - Integration

12 - Run FNIS

13 - Run FNIS again to be sure

14 - Load a Clean Save

15 - Wait for all the MCM mod registration messages

16 - Open Sexlab MCM menu and uncheck Normal stripping slots 45,49,53,56,59 and Aggressive stripping slot 56

17 - Save the game.

18 - Quit to the Main Menu

19 - Reload Save game

20 - Enjoy the mod

Only worked for me on a new save, but I was re-installing my mods anyway for a new runthrough. Tried a previous save, still gave me the updating issue and devious devices fatal error.

Hope you get your issue sorted. :)

hello Xaz .

Please, can i have a mirror link of the 6.01 version ? 

Sorry to derange you, but i have the "loverslab downloading problems", because my network connection is to slow :( .

Thanks

no reaction to broken puppet master swallow, no reaction to usable zaz devices in a small mod -

FOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS HERE ? IT IS UNPLAYABLE - THERE ARE NO MODS WHO USE IT !! CHECK  THAT DAMN !

I did react to the broken puppet master swallow. This was my response:

Possibly, I went through all the meshes and looked for missing references (with a script), and there were some fixes. I don't know what that mod is though, so I can't comment on it specifically.

Let me know if there are any issues (and a link to the mod if you find problems, please).

Since I don't know what mod you're referring to, I can't check it out or fix it. I said that possibly the patch would fix things. You didn't bother to send me a link, or I missed it. In any case, I'm eagerly awaiting help with this, so I in turn can help you.

I'm not sure what you mean by "FOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS HERE ?". I think you're asking me, rhetorically, why I'm doing updates on this mod. As a rhetorical question, it needs no answer, but I'll provide one anyway, because I think it's important.

I do this mod, and updates to this mod, because I like modding, and it's fun to put something together that other people can use. What's not fun is being told how bad my update sucks or how now everything is broken in some specific mod that I've never heard of.

You may want to think about that the next time you write in a support thread. Especially if you decide to use caps lock.

First of all: Thank you for keeping mods alive. :)

Has something been changed recently, concerning cuffs and some gags?

For some reason, I seem to have texture problems with 2 mods: SD+ and hyd_slavegirls. I am missing cuff textures in SD+ and some of the girls are missing gag textures for hyd_slavegirls.

I have re-downloaded and -installed both textures and animation pack. I have tested this with a new game: 3 times today. Each time cuffs are missing textures in SD+ and some gags in hyd_slavegirls. However, cuffs are displayed properly in Prison Overhaul. Every other mod that is using ZAP seems to have proper textures included.

ZAP loads last both in my load order and priority list. Only FNIS Overwrite loads after. Only one other person has asked about this in SD+ thread and so far I seem to be the only one getting this problem with hyd_slavegirls; or at least no one else has mentioned it. It somehow feels like something was changed, but these mods are not yet fully up to date.

Problem is, that others do not seem to get this problem and I donwloaded textures again today, just to be sure.

Does anyone have idea what might be going on?

First of all: Thank you for keeping mods alive. :)

Has something been changed recently, concerning cuffs and some gags?

For some reason, I seem to have texture problems with 2 mods: SD+ and hyd_slavegirls. I am missing cuff textures in SD+ and some of the girls are missing gag textures for hyd_slavegirls.

I have re-downloaded and -installed both textures and animation pack. I have tested this with a new game: 3 times today. Each time cuffs are missing textures in SD+ and some gags in hyd_slavegirls. However, cuffs are displayed properly in Prison Overhaul. Every other mod that is using ZAP seems to have proper textures included.

ZAP loads last both in my load order and priority list. Only FNIS Overwrite loads after. Only one other person has asked about this in SD+ thread and so far I seem to be the only one getting this problem with hyd_slavegirls; or at least no one else has mentioned it. It somehow feels like something was changed, but these mods are not yet fully up to date.

Problem is, that others do not seem to get this problem and I donwloaded textures again today, just to be sure.

Does anyone have idea what might be going on?

I have no idea, unfortunately. I run with hyd_slavegirls and it seems to work well for me.

Try to make sure you have the latest versions of all mod versions. I know that hyd_slavegirls has updated, but the forum topic hasn't changed (though a few months ago). See if that can help you ...

Dear Mr xaz

If you can perhaps overlook magicrealm's overexciteability, I think that the problem he might be referring to can be found on this page - first comment onwards...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32221-puppet-master-swallow-elimination-enhancement-for-puppet-master/page-5?hl=puppet

I think that the issue (I am no expert on mods, nor use of English as a 2nd language, even if that is often how it now seems to be used by native English speakers  :dodgy: ) is related to some textures (and maybe some animations?) appearing to disappear, or maybe be placed elsewhere, between the move from the previous Animation Pack to the current one

If you have 2 minutes to try to help, I'm sure that not only magicrealm's over excitement might be reduced, but that that of other's might be enhanced if you had any ideas as to how users of that mod might be helped / provided with some advice as to how any possible fix might be achieved.  I appreciate that you are not that mod's author, or responsible for it in any way, but as someone who seems to know what they are doing, I'm sure any help would be welcome!  Even if it were just to say that it's irretrievably bust :shy:

In hope that I am not merely once again tilting at a windmill.. LOL

Kind Regards

Don Key Who

no reaction to broken puppet master swallow, no reaction to usable zaz devices in a small mod -
FOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS HERE ? IT IS UNPLAYABLE - THERE ARE NO MODS WHO USE IT !! CHECK  THAT DAMN !

I did react to the broken puppet master swallow. This was my response:

Possibly, I went through all the meshes and looked for missing references (with a script), and there were some fixes. I don't know what that mod is though, so I can't comment on it specifically.

Let me know if there are any issues (and a link to the mod if you find problems, please).

Since I don't know what mod you're referring to, I can't check it out or fix it. I said that possibly the patch would fix things. You didn't bother to send me a link, or I missed it. In any case, I'm eagerly awaiting help with this, so I in turn can help you.

I'm not sure what you mean by "FOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS HERE ?". I think you're asking me, rhetorically, why I'm doing updates on this mod. As a rhetorical question, it needs no answer, but I'll provide one anyway, because I think it's important.

I do this mod, and updates to this mod, because I like modding, and it's fun to put something together that other people can use. What's not fun is being told how bad my update sucks or how now everything is broken in some specific mod that I've never heard of.

You may want to think about that the next time you write in a support thread. Especially if you decide to use caps lock.