Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

ok i've actually manage to get somehwere. i've deactivated all mods and started a new game. then, saved, installed sexlab and got it in game; installed zaz animation package, got it in game and finally manage to register with sexlab. now i have all the mods. included devious device, correctly installed, loaded and registered in game. I have no idea why i had that problem before. 

There's only 1 thing left é_è sorry for all this spam but i really want to make those two mods works.

When i play my new savegame, everything is ok and registered. When i play my old savegame, a clean one, zaz still does not detect sexlab.

Could you check the log for that save and see if there are any error messages related to this?

tonight i've manage to get a bit closer to the solution. i'0ve manage to uninstall sexlab and zaz and reinstall both, and now they're registered even in my old save! I'm still getting some dc sometimes so i'd like to use the new save anyway, just i have ot know if there is a way to export my character from the old save to the new one.

Oh, one last thing, how can i check the log for the save?

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2791993

ok i've actually manage to get somehwere. i've deactivated all mods and started a new game. then, saved, installed sexlab and got it in game; installed zaz animation package, got it in game and finally manage to register with sexlab. now i have all the mods. included devious device, correctly installed, loaded and registered in game. I have no idea why i had that problem before. 

There's only 1 thing left é_è sorry for all this spam but i really want to make those two mods works.

When i play my new savegame, everything is ok and registered. When i play my old savegame, a clean one, zaz still does not detect sexlab.

Could you check the log for that save and see if there are any error messages related to this?

tonight i've manage to get a bit closer to the solution. i'0ve manage to uninstall sexlab and zaz and reinstall both, and now they're registered even in my old save! I'm still getting some dc sometimes so i'd like to use the new save anyway, just i have ot know if there is a way to export my character from the old save to the new one.

you're wonderful. I'll try that tomorrow. btw, i've notice that while i'm playing my old save, i get messages popping on the upper left of the screen sayin "lootin container id 02 and " already looted". those keep popping up the whole time. I'm not asking you how can i fix this, i don't mind, just if u have any idea of what does that mean. I won't bother you anymore after that :).

you're wonderful. I'll try that tomorrow. btw, i've notice that while i'm playing my old save, i get messages popping on the upper left of the screen sayin "lootin container id 02 and " already looted". those keep popping up the whole time. I'm not asking you how can i fix this, i don't mind, just if u have any idea of what does that mean. I won't bother you anymore after that :).

No problems!

Though in this case I can't really help you. I'm pretty sure those messages are not coming from any of my mods. Any mod can through scripting pop up messages like that, so it's probably something you installed at some point.

No problems!

Though in this case I can't really help you. I'm pretty sure those messages are not coming from any of my mods. Any mod can through scripting pop up messages like that, so it's probably something you installed at some point.

I think those are debug messages from Deviously Cursed Loot.

Updated (minor):

* French translation

* Script bugfixes

* Fixed resource bugs (mesh texture references, sounds, etc)

* Added missing animation files ZapXXXStruggle08, 09, 10, 13, 14, 15 (replace XXX with Armb, Yoke, Wri, etc)

* Changed magic effect to not heal actors.

You need both the original install files and the patch file if installing from scratch. If you have 6.00, then you can apply only the patch and overwrite when prompted to (or let it override through your favorite mod manager).

First, thanks for update. I have two problems. The first ones after a loooong time, which means, you guys did a great job so far since didn't have any before.

1. After upgrading Zaz animation pack to 6.01 version, I ran FNIS and LOOT but my Puppet Master mod ceased to work in area of telling to NPC to urinate and defaecate. Both problems are present under "I have something other in mind" - " I want you to urinate/defecate in my/your mouth."

2. Updating Zaz animatin pack under MCM Zaz menu, never ends. Is is possible that it takes more then 20 minutes?

(Sorry for not providing log file. Have been restricted by admins.)

I still have the issue with latest XP32 skeleton and i m forced to use an old one or character is misaligned with pillory etc ( and its not matter of scale because it happens with pillory from the animation without furniture ex from sexlab).

Only thing i am not using is racemenu mod because i use ECE.

And then another question:

Patching from 600 to 601 do i have to reset sexlab? or is enough to run fnis if 600 was already working?

I have a small problem.

I just updated to version 6.01 and seemed to goa smooth. Enterd the game, zaz animations show the correct version. Rebuilded base animations in zaz, Reseted animation ragistry in SL and registered zaz animations again. All done with no error but I do not see the new animations for sexlab neither in the registered animation list, nor in sexlab list.

Should I have the following new animation available:

* New SexLab animations:
- Missionary02, enabled for Yoke
- Spanking chair, not bound

* Furniture SexLab animations:
- Futa tub monster
- Milking machine

First, thanks for update. I have two problems. The first ones after a loooong time, which means, you guys did a great job so far since didn't have any before.

1. After upgrading Zaz animation pack to 6.01 version, I ran FNIS and LOOT but my Puppet Master mod ceased to work in area of telling to NPC to urinate and defaecate. Both problems are present under "I have something other in mind" - " I want you to urinate/defecate in my/your mouth."

2. Updating Zaz animatin pack under MCM Zaz menu, never ends. Is is possible that it takes more then 20 minutes?

(Sorry for not providing log file. Have been restricted by admins.)

It shouldn't take 20minutes. A log would be helpful for this problem.

I still have the issue with latest XP32 skeleton and i m forced to use an old one or character is misaligned with pillory etc ( and its not matter of scale because it happens with pillory from the animation without furniture ex from sexlab).

Patching from 600 to 601 do i have to reset sexlab? or is enough to run fnis if 600 was already working?

Zap shouldn't have any negative impact on your ability to pick a skeleton. I think I run with XPMS which works well.

Does the patch repair the missing textures in puppet master swallow ?

Possibly, I went through all the meshes and looked for missing references (with a script), and there were some fixes. I don't know what that mod is though, so I can't comment on it specifically.

Let me know if there are any issues (and a link to the mod if you find problems, please).

I have a small problem.

I just updated to version 6.01 and seemed to goa smooth. Enterd the game, zaz animations show the correct version. Rebuilded base animations in zaz, Reseted animation ragistry in SL and registered zaz animations again. All done with no error but I do not see the new animations for sexlab neither in the registered animation list, nor in sexlab list.

* New SexLab animations:

- Futa tub monster

- Milking machine

No probably not. Zap registers the same animations it's done for a long time. Problem with registering animations is that they will always show up, including when it makes no sense.

So if you were ambushed by a bandit in the middle of nowhere, suddenly they could assault you and start spanking you, sitting on a chair that appeared out of thin air.

It just doesn't work well to register these animations....

.... and for these animations in particular, they are not registered. You can still play them manually if you want to (through ZAP's MCM), but they won't show up in SexLab.

:( Please let me register the OTK one, please, please, pretty please  :heart:  :heart:

I just found out you've added in an otk, and now I can't has it like... aaaalllllll the time? *sadface* I'd totally melt if every other time one of those damn mages conjured up a chair and just tossed my character over their knees  :angel:

:( Please let me register the OTK one, please, please, pretty please  :heart:  :heart:

I just found out you've added in an otk, and now I can't has it like... aaaalllllll the time? *sadface* I'd totally melt if every other time one of those damn mages conjured up a chair and just tossed my character over their knees  :angel:

I second that. 6 pillory animations, but no chair. :(

No, still the White non-texture pee stream. man, to change the nifs is a matter of 10 seconds if you know what to do.

i dont know whjat to do, author gone, so it is your turn.

i dont get it to make a link work here, search puppet, the 3rd mod from top puppet master swallow etc. there is no other mod like this.

and dont Forget the bdsm matchmaker.

I have a small problem.

* New SexLab animations:

- Futa tub monster

- Milking machine

No probably not. Zap registers the same animations it's done for a long time. Problem with registering animations is that they will always show up, including when it makes no sense.

So if you were ambushed by a bandit in the middle of nowhere, suddenly they could assault you and start spanking you, sitting on a chair that appeared out of thin air.

.... and for these animations in particular, they are not registered. You can still play them manually if you want to (through ZAP's MCM), but they won't show up in SexLab.

So... let me get that right... with all due respect for you magnificent work :-) (yea, you know I am about to be an asshole nexus user)

Spawning a Pilar out of thin air is fine, but we have a problem with a Chair?

:angel:  :P  :D  :lol:

(P.S. So everything is normall in my install then.. will it work if I add those new anims manually? You know, edit the list and stuff?)

Hey guys! I was wondering if you could help me out!

I've been asked to add your OTK spanking animation to a mod I have which adds animations currently not isntalled into the SexLab Framework. However I have found a few issues.

I have noticed after a few tests myself that the chair is very random. Sometimes it is there, sometimes it isn't and sometimes it runs into the next animation. This may just be something on my end but I would be asking players to test it to be sure.

Another problem I have is that when the animations starts, the first scene won't play. But if you move the scene forward and then reverse the first aniamtion will play. I beleive it may have something to do with the FNIS code.

Here are the codes I am using.

For FNIS

s ZapSpank01_A1_S1 ZaZAPFDOTK01SPB.hkx
+ ZapSpank01_A1_S2 ZaZAPFDOTK02SPB.hkx
+ ZapSpank01_A1_S3 ZaZAPFDOTK03SPB.hkx
s -o ZapSpank01_A2_S1 ZaZAPFDOTK01SPA.hkx AOZaZSpankingChair
+ -o ZapSpank01_A2_S2 ZaZAPFDOTK02SPA.hkx AOZaZSpankingChair
+ -o ZapSpank01_A2_S3 ZaZAPFDOTK03SPA.hkx AOZaZSpankingChair

For AnimationFactory

function ZazSpankingChair(int id)
    sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "Zaz OTK Spanking"

Base.SetContent(Sexual)

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "ZapSpank01_A1_S1", 45, up = 0, rotate = 270)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "ZapSpank01_A1_S2", 45, up = 0, rotate = 270)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "ZapSpank01_A1_S3", 45, up = 0, rotate = 270)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Male)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "ZapSpank01_A2_S1", 0, up = 0, side = 0, rotate = 0, silent = true)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "ZapSpank01_A2_S2", 0, up = 0, side = 0, rotate = 0, silent = true)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "ZapSpank01_A2_S3", 0, up = 0, side = 0, rotate = 0, silent = true)

Base.AddTag("Zaz")
    Base.AddTag("Sex")
    Base.AddTag("Spanking")
    Base.AddTag("MF")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

Any help would be appreciated. You can find the mod here,

Zap shouldn't have any negative impact on your ability to pick a skeleton. I think I run with XPMS which works well.

It doesn t have infact.

Just the zaz animations from sexlab with pillory or test milking machines for example (the ones that doesn t use external furniture so no setscale command), display the character misaligned with the pillory itself.

And it happens only with zaz animation :(

If i use the old version of XPMS, alignment is fine.

Already reinstalled and started new games etc to no avail, if i install latest xpms i have that problem.

Users who mind furniture popping into and out of existence can already use Sexlab's "toggle animations" feature to disable such animations. The thing about registering this OTK anim is that 1) players who don't mind magical chairs will have it available for whatever animation-triggering mods they like. There's a lotta people who don't mind magical chairs. 2) a mod author would be able to use Sexlab framework to call it up when they want it without further ado just as with any other anim in the framework. 3) Spanking is a major fetish so perhaps allowance should be made for that fact should you reconsider making it registratable (assuming that's a word :P). 4) Finally, and with respect, using the ZAP MCM to play this animation while actually playing the game as opposed to testing animations, is just a buzz killer.

It all boils down to "quality of life" I suppose.

Sorry all but I have to ask a few noob questions, been working on this for hours now.

I am not sure how to start many of the animations for this mod.

I opened the MCM but in the ZAP section I cannot seem to click on the animations under the sexlab section and get them to work.

Most of the animations for rape scenes work through defeat and such.

I have been able to run many of the solo (no attacker) animations for various tools such as the torture pole, gibbet, ect using

player.playidle ZaZAPCAO001 and such. All of the 001 to 500 animations and items work as far as running them using player.playidle.

It even worked as far as getting the Furo Trap going using player.playidle ZAZAPFSA001-008

But I cannot figure out how to run any of the ZAZ and ZAP files to do with the milking machine and spanking chair as I have not found a input to activate such things.

I wrote virtually everything from the text file for ZAP down and I have all of these ID's like ZaZAPFDOTK00BEnter and ZaZAPFDOTK00SPB and Zaz...01SPB through to Zaz...03SPB but I have not been able to get them to do anything using player.playidle.

I ran the coc zbftestzone and got into the test dungeon, and I can enter the milking machine, but even when in it I cannot figure out how to activate the animations, my character just sits there. In the ZAP in the MCM I still cannot activate it from there even when in the machine.

I am also curious, are there sequenced animations for the animations for the FUTA Tub monster? I can run each animation manually through the command console but I do not have a clue how to run the sequence automatically from beginning to end.

The last thing I would really like to figure out is the knee spanking and chair spanking animation. The only one I have been able to see is the one used on the pillory, which I "can" run through the MCM if I target a NPC and click on the ZAP animation in sexlab and activate it there, but it will also not work in the ZAP menu, only from the actual sexlab menu...

Can anyone help me out? I am lost.

The last thing I would really like to figure out is the knee spanking and chair spanking animation. The only one I have been able to see is the one used on the pillory, which I "can" run through the MCM if I target a NPC and click on the ZAP animation in sexlab and activate it there, but it will also not work in the ZAP menu, only from the actual sexlab menu...

Can anyone help me out? I am lost.

You can try turning off the actor/character filters on that ZAZ MCM test animation menu.  I was playing around with it for the first time so can't exactly remember what I did.  But choosing Sexlab animations and removing the filters, that allowed the animation to show up on the selection list.  If you go through Sexlab, you only get Sexlab animations, so have to go through the ZaZ MCM.

Don't ask me why spanking shows up under the Sexlab option with Zaz though, maybe because it's a two person animation.