Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Not sure if this is related to this mod, so hopefully someone here can help me...

whenever I'm gagged, I get a forced "Mmmmmph!" - Dialogue.

I havent found any option to turn this off until now and it keeps breaking mods since I cant initiate the normal dialogues...

Any Help?

Not sure if this is related to this mod, so hopefully someone here can help me...

I havent found any option to turn this off until now and it keeps breaking mods since I cant initiate the normal dialogues...

Any Help?

Use this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26572-devious-devices-gags/ along with your mods.

You need the required writing utensils always on hand, but at least you won't be completely unable to communicate :3

That would be neat if it would work.

Seems to be an abandoned mod that is broken now.

It's kinda annoying that some mod (Not even sure which one) simply forces another set of dialogues on the player, without a option to turn that off. It breaks most mods (especially the SD Mod....). That is something that could ahve easily be thougth of and fixed.

Now the only option I have is setting all DD mods so that Gags done appear at all, and even then I will get them through others mods...

Next problem is, you cant even remove them with the console command "Unequipitem" / "removeitem" ....

Do I really have no other choice but deinstalling all Devious Devices Mods along with all the other cool stuff????

It's kinda annoying that some mod (Not even sure which one) simply forces another set of dialogues on the player, without a option to turn that off. It breaks most mods (especially the SD Mod....). That is something that could ahve easily be thougth of and fixed.

Now the only option I have is setting all DD mods so that Gags done appear at all, and even then I will get them through others mods...

Next problem is, you cant even remove them with the console command "Unequipitem" / "removeitem" ....

Do I really have no other choice but deinstalling all Devious Devices Mods along with all the other cool stuff????

Oh, didn't realize it was broken, it worked for me last playthrough I used DD mods with. :/

I guess that's why DD (and mods that use it) is considered an immersion mod, playing with those actually have effects in game that you have to figure your way around rather than it just being cosmetic. Zaz animations has some pieces if you just want the aesthetics of the gags without consequences. You have to console for them though I think.

Mmpf... dialogue is the current default behavior of Devious Devices Integration. It should use the dialgoue and option tree from Zenet's Devious Devices Gags Mod Overhaul.

If you are having problems with certain mods, then your load order might not be correct. As far as I see, SD+ overwrites the DDi default behavior, when ever needed.

You might wish to take this up in Devious Devices Integration thread, or make a spesific support thread about the matter.

Any Help?

This mod doesn't (yet) modify dialogue. There are several now abandoned mods that force dialogue on you, so you may want to disable those. Check through your Skyrim install for anything that looks suspicious.

This is not the support thread for DD, but you can't remove those items with the console. You can add keys to remove the items with (from the console). I can't recall the codes, and can't check in game for you now, but you'll be able to find it I'm sure.

This mod supports removing items with the console, so this is not the mod causing you problems.

FYI.  Zaz pack doesn't seem to want to play nice with Mod Organizer.  FNIS doesn't find it, and Sexlab shows up not found in the ZAZ MCM menu.  I had to drop the pack manually.  Thanks for the work you have put in on this gread addition.

If you have those issues, I guess there's something in your setup not working correctly.

Skyrim finds, Zaz, right? When Zaz tries to find SexLab, it will load one of the script files in SexLab and ask for the version. All mods (that look at verison numbers) do this, including SexLab internally.

How did you install Zaz? When you write that you had to delete it manually, what do you mean? That you browsed through the Skryim data directory, and removed files? If you're using MO, how come the files are there? Did you drop them in the Skyrim directory or in the MO directory?

I'd make sure that I've installed the mod correctly, the MO way, first, then start from there. I use WryeBash (built in medieval times, by a mad monk, rumor has it - but it's still my preferred tool) so I can't really comment on specifics of MO.

It should work though. It's just files, and no different from any other mod.....

Hi,

as i wrote before, i have a similar problem: Zaz does not foun Sexlab. Also i found out that even Devious device does not found zaz animation package. I'm using nexus to install and wyre bash + LOOT to fix load order and find if i'm missing some main files, but everything seems ok. Do you have any idea?

Wrong thread, but gags blocking dialogue (Through one manner or another) has been standard behavior since their inception. Recently, Zenetx's gags overhaul was adopted as the standard gags behavior for DDi, to provide some basic communication ability for those who found themselves gagged by non-quest scenarios. You can indeed initiate normal dialogue through this tree (Though it may take some time).

It was both thought of, and accounted for. SD+ properly utilizes / supports DD's gags, and permits communication with the master whilst gagged. If you're unable to do so, then your issue lies with SD+.

stopQuest zadGagQuest will disable the gag speech override entirely. No need to be a drama-queen.

If you require more information/assistance, DDi's thread is the place for this topic.

FYI.  Zaz pack doesn't seem to want to play nice with Mod Organizer.  FNIS doesn't find it, and Sexlab shows up not found in the ZAZ MCM menu.  I had to drop the pack manually.  Thanks for the work you have put in on this gread addition.

If you have those issues, I guess there's something in your setup not working correctly.

Skyrim finds, Zaz, right? When Zaz tries to find SexLab, it will load one of the script files in SexLab and ask for the version. All mods (that look at verison numbers) do this, including SexLab internally.

How did you install Zaz? When you write that you had to delete it manually, what do you mean? That you browsed through the Skryim data directory, and removed files? If you're using MO, how come the files are there? Did you drop them in the Skyrim directory or in the MO directory?

I'd make sure that I've installed the mod correctly, the MO way, first, then start from there. I use WryeBash (built in medieval times, by a mad monk, rumor has it - but it's still my preferred tool) so I can't really comment on specifics of MO.

It should work though. It's just files, and no different from any other mod.....

Hi,

as i wrote before, i have a similar problem: Zaz does not foun Sexlab. Also i found out that even Devious device does not found zaz animation package. I'm using nexus to install and wyre bash + LOOT to fix load order and find if i'm missing some main files, but everything seems ok. Do you have any idea?

This sounds like an installation problem. I think DD just look at if the Zaz animations are registered, which they are not if Zap can't find SexLab to register animations with.

Hi,

This sounds like an installation problem. I think DD just look at if the Zaz animations are registered, which they are not if Zap can't find SexLab to register animations with.

Yeah that's the point. I think the main problem is that i can't manage to get Zap to register Sexlab... I've even tried to manually install both, in case that the mod manager ( nexus ) missed something, but nope.

Yeah that's the point. I think the main problem is that i can't manage to get Zap to register Sexlab... I've even tried to manually install both, in case that the mod manager ( nexus ) missed something, but nope.

If you've installed Zap and SL correctly, then they should detect each other. There can be other system problems, like mods not registering correctly with SkyUI. I haven't heard of anyone else having that issue though, since the latest patch of Zap....

If you've installed Zap and SL correctly, then they should detect each other. There can be other system problems, like mods not registering correctly with SkyUI. I haven't heard of anyone else having that issue though, since the latest patch of Zap....

I've double checked and i have both sexlab and zap latest patches..Also Sexlab is working fine ingame and Zap too -i've tried with the coc thing-.  may it be that i should totally uninstall both and re install first sexlab and then zap? I mean, i don't know if the install order can change anything here... I'm going to clean with Tesv tonight since i'ts the only thing i haven't tried, even if Wyre Bash does not find any error to report with those two mods. Postin my papyrus here can be helpful?

I've double checked and i have both sexlab and zap latest patches..Also Sexlab is working fine ingame and Zap too -i've tried with the coc thing-.  may it be that i should totally uninstall both and re install first sexlab and then zap? I mean, i don't know if the install order can change anything here... I'm going to clean with Tesv tonight since i'ts the only thing i haven't tried, even if Wyre Bash does not find any error to report with those two mods. Postin my papyrus here can be helpful?

actually now, i've tried runnin edit metadata on Loot at then go check the two mods. On Sexlab i can see this message "Error: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt not installed. Animation of mod won't be added in the Fnis list " etc. etc. Under Zaz i get the same error, this time with "FNIS_ ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt". This is quite strange since i have both the files placed at the right location (data/meshes/actor/character/animation/SexLab(or Zaz), plus i've just re-downloaded the newest Fnis ( not the one in beta )...

actually now, i've tried runnin edit metadata on Loot at then go check the two mods. On Sexlab i can see this message "Error: FNIS_SexLab_List.txt not installed. Animation of mod won't be added in the Fnis list " etc. etc. Under Zaz i get the same error, this time with "FNIS_ ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt". This is quite strange since i have both the files placed at the right location (data/meshes/actor/character/animation/SexLab(or Zaz), plus i've just re-downloaded the newest Fnis ( not the one in beta )...

Are you using Nexus Mod Manager? Are you aware that you MUST turn off its option to not include README files because they idiotically decided that all .TXT files should be excluded by that option regardless of where in the folder tree they were placed? If that is the case you need to turn that option off and then reinstall both Sexlab Framework and the Zaz pack and then FNIS should run cleanly.

Are you using Nexus Mod Manager? Are you aware that you MUST turn off its option to not include README files because they idiotically decided that all .TXT files should be excluded by that option regardless of where in the folder tree they were placed? If that is the case you need to turn that option off and then reinstall both Sexlab Framework and the Zaz pack and then FNIS should run cleanly.

done and nothing changed. It still says i'm missing those txt even if i've looked for them and they're in the right place..

Are you using a Turkish win dows by any chance? THere I had the same problem because of the Turkish "I".

Are you using a Turkish win dows by any chance? THere I had the same problem because of the Turkish "I".

wut no xD i'm using italian windows

wut no xD i'm using italian windows

Just a try. I didn't have the problem myself, but had to implement a work-around for that in FNIS.

ok i've actually manage to get somehwere. i've deactivated all mods and started a new game. then, saved, installed sexlab and got it in game; installed zaz animation package, got it in game and finally manage to register with sexlab. now i have all the mods. included devious device, correctly installed, loaded and registered in game. I have no idea why i had that problem before. 

There's only 1 thing left é_è sorry for all this spam but i really want to make those two mods works.

When i play my new savegame, everything is ok and registered. When i play my old savegame, a clean one, zaz still does not detect sexlab. 

ok i've actually manage to get somehwere. i've deactivated all mods and started a new game. then, saved, installed sexlab and got it in game; installed zaz animation package, got it in game and finally manage to register with sexlab. now i have all the mods. included devious device, correctly installed, loaded and registered in game. I have no idea why i had that problem before. 

There's only 1 thing left é_è sorry for all this spam but i really want to make those two mods works.

When i play my new savegame, everything is ok and registered. When i play my old savegame, a clean one, zaz still does not detect sexlab.

Could you check the log for that save and see if there are any error messages related to this?

Could you check the log for that save and see if there are any error messages related to this?

tonight i've manage to get a bit closer to the solution. i'0ve manage to uninstall sexlab and zaz and reinstall both, and now they're registered even in my old save! I'm still getting some dc sometimes so i'd like to use the new save anyway, just i have ot know if there is a way to export my character from the old save to the new one.

Oh, one last thing, how can i check the log for the save?