Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Can you please advise why my character has on the cross deformed breasts :(  ?

Thanks

What skeleton are you using ?

Is it happening for all animations ?

Skeleton is XPMS 1-93a and body is UNPB by b3lisario.   I tried XP32 1.93 Maximum Skeleton Extended Legacy Edition, but it's still the same. All animations.

Can you please advise why my character has on the cross deformed breasts :(  ?

Thanks

What skeleton are you using ?

Is it happening for all animations ?

Skeleton is XPMS 1-93a and body is UNPB by b3lisario.   I tried XP32 1.93 Maximum Skeleton Extended Legacy Edition, but it's still the same. All animations.

Im quite sure its a TBBP  issue try some other non tbbp body ,

or google crushed breasts skyrim 

Cheers

Edit-

Skully tyrants xp32s variations will still work 

I don't use a tbbp body so I cant help you much 

Hey, ZaZ c: I'm almost done updating my mini-mod to the new version of your file here, but I had a question...

I noticed you added a spanking chair in this version. >_> Does it have animations? Is there a mod that uses it yet? That sounds so delicious. I also wonder how to preview the animation, without a mod that triggers it... I'm not sure Puppet Master will work, as it's a year out of date.

Hey, ZaZ c: I'm almost done updating my mini-mod to the new version of your file here, but I had a question...

I noticed you added a spanking chair in this version. >_> Does it have animations? Is there a mod that uses it yet? That sounds so delicious. I also wonder how to preview the animation, without a mod that triggers it... I'm not sure Puppet Master will work, as it's a year out of date.

If you stand close enough to an NPC that the option to talk to them appears on the screen then pause and open the Zaz MCM, you can select spanking from the animation test section. Choose SexLab for the first option then spanking from the second. Then click the option to run the animation.

I love that one! :)

WOW that is hot. Someone totally  needs to make a mod that gets you spanked... and it goes perfectly with Zarias spanking skirt, though that would be better with some body slide mojo on it (the skirt, not the animation. Animation is wonderful)

WOW that is hot. Someone totally needs to make a mod that gets you spanked... and it goes perfectly with Zarias spanking skirt, though that would be better with some body slide mojo on it (the skirt, not the animation. Animation is wonderful)

I think there is a bodyslide2-psb-tbpp version of it included in BAMM...

WOW that is hot. Someone totally  needs to make a mod that gets you spanked... and it goes perfectly with Zarias spanking skirt, though that would be better with some body slide mojo on it (the skirt, not the animation. Animation is wonderful)

I'd totally die if there were a spanking mod with multiple animations *swoons* And where's this spanking skirt? 

*wanders off to google...* :blush:

WOW that is hot. Someone totally needs to make a mod that gets you spanked... and it goes perfectly with Zarias spanking skirt, though that would be better with some body slide mojo on it (the skirt, not the animation. Animation is wonderful)

I think there is a bodyslide2-psb-tbpp version of it included in BAMM...

I have that mod, but you prompted me to go check. Unfortunately there is not. >< Damn! That would have been great, as I love that article of clothing.

And to answer the other guy's question, it's in Zarias Restraints over on the nexus.

coc zbftestzone should really be in the sticky.  I have no idea such place existed before.  However, NPC does not appear to actively interact with the furniture.  Is this due to how ZaZ works or that zbftestzone is not navmeshed for NPC? 

PS: after reading over the sticky I noticed that installation did not instruct user to register ZaZ with Sexlab in MCM menu.  I guess at one time SL wasn't a requirement to use ZaZ so this was optional but now that SL is I am wondering should future ZaZ automatically registered to SL by default so users don't have to do an extra step?  I've seen quite a few support posts because users didn't register ZaZ with SL in MCM.

There are very good reasons for not registering animations with SL. You will get animations that don't make sense from time to time, and ZAP has good support for playing SexLab animations without registering them.

Thanks for the explanation.  I thought SL is needed for mods to use ZaZ animation because it's a requirement.

So I've been enjoying the Yoke pillory items, but I've notice d when the npc runs it stops the animation, (and yes I made sure to uninstall all walking/running animations to be sure that wasn't the issue). Another issue is the new milking machine, since its on the breasts (one of the most modded body part for a reason *wink wink*) its misaligned with anything that isn't your normal conventional bodies (cbbe, unp ect.) Would you make a bodyslide option in the future?

other  than those issues (other than a texture issue, but that's probably on my end) there's not much else that I can say no one else already has, best BDSM item mod of all time Keep up the Awesome work!

I have that mod, but you prompted me to go check. Unfortunately there is not. >< Damn! That would have been great, as I love that article of clothing.

And to answer the other guy's question, it's in Zarias Restraints over on the nexus.

Hmmmm... strange, where do I have the PSB version from, then?... I'll have to check where it comes from. Stay tuned... I'll hunt for it tomorrow.

I almost forgot to ask: is there a way to make non-follower NPCs (like guards) use spawned furniture?

Not yet, since zaz only provides the ressources for other mods. Oli3d and darkconsole have made mods for placement and use of zaz furniture and I'm sure they will update to the newest pack. Keep an eye open for "oli3d furniture pack" and "i'll take the display model".

I think the puppet mod would work, it makes npc like followers.

Is it possible to get the milking machine or tub thing to work on NPCs just by themselves?

I've been trying a lot but it just ends up being two NPCs clipping into each other while the machine does it to both.

I also tried sae but I don't know exactly what to type for the milking machine, kept getting error messages like "Failed to set to graph" or whatever.

Any help would be appreciated!

Is it possible to get the milking machine or tub thing to work on NPCs just by themselves?

I've been trying a lot but it just ends up being two NPCs clipping into each other while the machine does it to both.

I also tried sae but I don't know exactly what to type for the milking machine, kept getting error messages like "Failed to set to graph" or whatever.

Any help would be appreciated!

First , Make sure your NPC is sitting on the Furniture ( And by Sitting,  I mean correctly , because NPC's have buggy AI are buggy with most custom Furniture, Wait till Oil3d releases his mod to fix this position issues )

If you want to test it for NPC's  you need to have your NPC selected in console mode .

Press the console key and click on the NPC

eg

Milking Machine II

sae zazmomfreefurn_02

and so forth with other furnitures

Could i ask wich skeleton should i use that is best suited for this mod and with sexlab stories and as standard as possible?

Ty a lot.

You Can use , XPMS if you are using the milk machines

If not you can use XPMSE(2.06) with hdt support the latest one by Groovtama 

There are definitely alignment issues sometimes , but not always

The older animations are animated with the default skeleton

Newer ones are with XPMS 

but for the record I will switch to Groovs Skeleton eventually , after which I may sit and fix the allignment issues 

Meh , some leftovers that were left out of v6.0

Will try to put it later 

Cheers

attachicon.gifFNIS Sexy Move Shizit.7z

I hope in the future that may have Shibari the attention it deserves.. :(

It may , but it would be better if , a pro modeler does it. Cause if I release it , it will be a half assed release for one body at one size ( in certain cases ), and heavy on resources 

Someone can convert it bodyslide and make versions for their own body  When I fix the Skinning , but it may be a while

post-8713-0-64564300-1409798072_thumb.jpg

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

I installed the texture pack via NMM and i see the folders and the files just fine, they are there. But when i launch the game all the zaz things have missing textures.

I tried everything i could think of like reinstall and downloading again but nothing helped so far. :7

Great mod btw, so many awesome features! also plz help. :P

Im not sure what I can suggest , Cause I am using WyreSmash.

Are the texture purple or the Items are not visible ?

It may , but it would be better if , a pro modeler does it. Cause if I release it , it will be a half assed release for one body at one size ( in certain cases ), and heavy on resources 

Someone can convert it bodyslide and make versions for their own body  When I fix the Skinning , but it may be a while

attachicon.gifZaZx.jpg

The Shibari's outfit is the last of the problems.. I have friends that can convert to any body type, it would be better to start from a UNP source

what I meant is a real expansion of its ZAZ Shibari, with furniture and poses specially dedicated to Shibari, and maybe some little animation dedicated to make things more exciting, engaging and realistic, combined with fluid effect, would be an amazing thing, a great update, eagerly awaited by many! :)

I'm loving the dwemer milking machine and the furo bath (that one makes me nostalgia-gasm about the Furo Trap mod for Oblivion), I just wish there was a way to get some cum inflation happening for them. Any plans for more fun furniture?

Ooh, now I wanna see the milkers actually produce milk for the player to take. Ooooh, now I wanna see a hall of milkers, with many "workers" doing their best to meet demands. And now I'm imagining a worker revolt when one eventually decides to go on strike (gets loose) and encourages the other "workers" to join her (sets them free). Could be the start of a quest to introduce a milk factory. Player gets caught, escapes, kills the slavers running the place, "inherits" the factory, decides what they had was a good idea, etc.

I hate my imagination sometimes. It's always better than reality, and probably difficult to reproduce in a Bethesda game.

First , Make sure your NPC is sitting on the Furniture ( And by Sitting,  I mean correctly , because NPC's have buggy AI are buggy with most custom Furniture, Wait till Oil3d releases his mod to fix this position issues )

If you want to test it for NPC's  you need to have your NPC selected in console mode .

eg

Milking Machine II

sae zazmomfreefurn_02

I tried this out, and now have two questions:

1) How would I find the console commands for other furniture?

2) How the hell do I stop NPCs from following me with their head without having to stand like a mile away from them? I tried the second machine out on a follower, and had to stand on the complete opposite side of Lakeview Manor just to get her to stop looking at me every few seconds. I'm sure there's a console command or something to disable...head tracking or whatever it's called, but googling just gives me Oculus Rift stuff and mods to make the player do it.

Textures a purple.

The ZaZ Textures must  be installed in the wrong path .... via NMM 

they should be in the path 

Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures

In the textures folder there should be the new  'ZAZ' (texture folder)

You maybe seeing the old one,Delete the ZAZ folder , and re-install the new ones 

Cheers

I'm loving the dwemer milking machine and the furo bath (that one makes me nostalgia-gasm about the Furo Trap mod for Oblivion), I just wish Fill Her Up was seeing this as a sex act to get some cum inflation happening for them. Any plans for more fun furniture?

T,FTFY. Go take a look at FillHerUp, this might just do what you are wishing for...

I'm loving the dwemer milking machine and the furo bath (that one makes me nostalgia-gasm about the Furo Trap mod for Oblivion), I just wish Fill Her Up was seeing this as a sex act to get some cum inflation happening for them. Any plans for more fun furniture?

T,FTFY. Go take a look at FillHerUp, this might just do what you are wishing for...

The last animation in that sequence has the tentacles removed from the stomach area for a good reason , which you guys reminded me now. 

Also its easier to add animations to the existing sequence 

Cheers

Could i ask wich skeleton should i use that is best suited for this mod and with sexlab stories and as standard as possible?

Ty a lot.

Newer ones are with XPMS 

I updated the skeleton from 2.05 i was using to 2.06 nothing changed i have still alignement issues :( with pillory

I installed an old 1.93a i had and everything works fine :(

Ty a lot.

Newer ones are with XPMS 

I updated the skeleton from 2.05 i was using to 2.06 nothing changed i have still alignement issues :( with pillory

I installed an old 1.93a i had and everything works fine :(

If its the Pillory furniture (or any other furniture) you need to scale your character or scale the furniture .

using Setscale

A few pages back it was discussed . 

There will be some problems with alignment issues in  XPMSE 2.0 + this is because the Skeletons scale has been fixed it what its supposed to be. And most animators have used XPMS to animate

I'm loving the dwemer milking machine and the furo bath (that one makes me nostalgia-gasm about the Furo Trap mod for Oblivion), I just wish there was a way to get some cum inflation happening for them. Any plans for more fun furniture?

Ooh, now I wanna see the milkers actually produce milk for the player to take. Ooooh, now I wanna see a hall of milkers, with many "workers" doing their best to meet demands. And now I'm imagining a worker revolt when one eventually decides to go on strike (gets loose) and encourages the other "workers" to join her (sets them free). Could be the start of a quest to introduce a milk factory. Player gets caught, escapes, kills the slavers running the place, "inherits" the factory, decides what they had was a good idea, etc.

I hate my imagination sometimes. It's always better than reality, and probably difficult to reproduce in a Bethesda game.

eg

Milking Machine II

sae zazmomfreefurn_02

I tried this out, and now have two questions:

1) How would I find the console commands for other furniture?

2) How the hell do I stop NPCs from following me with their head without having to stand like a mile away from them? I tried the second machine out on a follower, and had to stand on the complete opposite side of Lakeview Manor just to get her to stop looking at me every few seconds. I'm sure there's a console command or something to disable...head tracking or whatever it's called, but googling just gives me Oculus Rift stuff and mods to make the player do it.

Just look up the FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt

its a text file 

\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack

Example you can't play the first animation in the list because its default animation

'----------Wooden Pony I & II Furniture---------- Hands Bound And With Yokes

fu -a ZaZAPFWP00ENTER ZaZAPFWP00ENTER.hkx

+ -o ZaZAPFWPA1 ZaZAPFWPA1.hkx AOZaZWPIICBL AOZaZWPIICBR

+ -o ZaZAPFWPA2 ZaZAPFWPA2.hkx AOZaZWPIICBL AOZaZWPIICBR

+ -o ZaZAPFWPA3 ZaZAPFWPA3.hkx AOZaZWPIILegCuffs

+ -o ZaZAPFWPA4 ZaZAPFWPA4.hkx AOZaZWPIILegCuffs

+ -o ZaZAPFWPB1 ZaZAPFWPB1.hkx AOZaZWPIICBL AOZaZWPIICBR AOZaZWPIIYoke

+ -o ZaZAPFWPB2 ZaZAPFWPB2.hkx AOZaZWPIICBL AOZaZWPIICBR AOZaZWPIIYoke

+ -o ZaZAPFWPB3 ZaZAPFWPB3.hkx AOZaZWPIILegCuffs AOZaZWPIIYoke

+ -o ZaZAPFWPB4 ZaZAPFWPB4.hkx AOZaZWPIILegCuffs AOZaZWPIIYoke

+ -a ZaZAPFWP00EXIT ZaZAPFWP00EXIT.hkx

after clicking an npc or the player character if sitting on New wooden pony's

sae  ZaZAPFWPA2  

The names in green are the animations you can play via console , and that goes for all furniture and animations in the list 

Give it some time there will be mods that allow you to cycle animations when on particular furniture

All ZAP animations in THIS MOD have head tracking disabled by default , something is overriding something 
you can try this in console on an npc not sure if it will work
tdetect

Cheers