Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Hey guys! I was wondering, since I haven't seen a mod impliment the animations yet, if you can extended the animations length for each scene somehow? Sexlab doesn't do it for me (which I assume is because it's not in it's animation list) so I figured you'd edit a script or something to end the length of time in seconds?

For some reason, ever since updating to Zaz 6.00, whenever I reload my companions (disable/enable, fast travel, change zones etc), they get gagged. I can take the gag off with "Wait, let me help you" dialog, but have to do it every time I change zones. I looked under active effects for gagged companions and it said it was Zaz doing it. Any help?

Edit: Fixed. Turns out, if you have the gag item in their inventory, they'll auto-equip it every time. Disposing of the items solved the issue

I think I just accidentally found a huge bug! I was testing some things a few minutes ago when I noticed my character was regenerating health for no reason (I play with Requiem so that's a weird thing! ^^ people playing normal skyrim probablish wouldn't notice) I eventually tracked it down to a pair of bootsies from DD Expansion. I looked them up in CK and saw that they have an enchantment from ZAP: "zbfEnchantmentPartialBondage"

I looked at the bondage magic effect tokens and it turns out that both "zbfMagicEffectBondage" and "zbfMagicEffectPartialBondage" have the Peak Value Modifier archetype that points to health. As the result the game thinks it's supposed to passively restore health and I don't know why but it's doing that despite the magnitude being set to 0! Boooo Skyrim!

Anyways I think I know how to solve it. Do you think you could change "assoc item 1" on both of these magic effects from "health" to "none"? That should fix the bug ^^

I've run into a sort of irritating problem recently where whenever i try and enter an animation by using stuff like for example the Stocks in Prison overhaul my character goes into an X formation and lies straight out at an angle facing up.

Would anyone care to help me With this, or if it's been an ealier problem solved, directme to the post With the solution?

i applogise if i missed a thread or document that has this, but i been digging around and i am not quite sure how to interact with the milking machine. i've placed one in the world, and i can interact and get into it, but all she ever does is kneel on it and rub her crotch, it never progresses to later stages.

i'm working on a live another life scenario, and the goal is that when the game fades in, she's alone, on the machine, stuck in one of the full operation animations for a while, then eventually is able to get out and search around for clues as to what just happened.

FYI.  Zaz pack doesn't seem to want to play nice with Mod Organizer.  FNIS doesn't find it, and Sexlab shows up not found in the ZAZ MCM menu.  I had to drop the pack manually.  Thanks for the work you have put in on this gread addition.

FYI. ZAP plays nicely with Mod Organizer. FNIS finds it and SexLab finds animations, when they are registerd from MCM menu. :)

I installed FNIS, ZAP and textures directly trough Mod Organizer and haven't found any issues. You might wish to make sure that your version of FNIS is up to date and installed properly.

i cant access the sexlab menu anymore so i cant enable some mods  anyway to fix this?

Why can't you access the SexLab menu? If MCM is hanged, try opening the console and typing setstage ski_ConfigMenuInstance 1 (not case sensitive) and then wait for a moment for MCM to refresh itself.

Not sure if this has been answered, because I'm not really sure how to phrase a search for this problem. I can do the "I need you to do something" thing for a follower on any Zaz furniture, but as soon as I try to clear the "go do something" reticule, either by hitting ESC or talking to them again, they stop the pose and return to normal. Am I simply doing something wrong?

EDIT: Okay, partially figured it out. Proper followers weren't working because of UFO's "avoid combat" script which also makes them follow you. Haven't yet worked out how to get Paradise Halls Extension slaves to stay on furniture though, so I'll have to ask about it in that thread. I think it might be something similar, though.

I have a question. I installed this and for the most part this works fine.

HOWEVER.

When the prison cart sequence occurs, all the npcs and the player character have their arms bound behind their backs. All the NPCs walk fine. When the PC walks, his/her arms are suddenly inside their body, and when we get to the moment where Ulfric is being demeaned by Tullius and the prisoner loses his head, (right before the dragon), the PC is no longer "bound" (animation as if he were unbound.)

Any idea what's up?

Personally I always start the game with no mods installed. So much can muck up the Helgen opening and destroy future saves! I get my player to Riverwood, and then into Whiterun on a completely vanilla game before adding mods. It has saved me so much pain...  This problem you have is typical of mods messing the opening up. Give it a clean start and see how you get on. All the best!

é_è ok i really have no idea what to do right now. I can't find a way to get Zaz find Sexlab in the MCM. I've tried to do the "reset animation" in teh SexLab menu of the Mcm, save and reload and still Zaz don't load it. In the Zaz's MCM i have the SexLab Integration with SexLab not found written on, and i can't click on it. Can anyone help me?

Boots with regen are added by Deviously Helpless I think. Newest version is supposed to fix that.

Actually both Deviously Helpless and ZAP have the same bug ^^

I investigated it more and did a few more tests aaaaaand it turns out the real issue is a simple checkbox.

In DH "WD_WeightBonus00MGEF" and "WD_WeightBonus01MGEF" are affected and here it's "zbfMagicEffectPartialBondage" and "zbfMagicEffectBondage". Other than referencing the health AV for no reason the thingy those magic effects have in common is the "Recover" flag being unchecked. That flag always needs to be on for constant effects because otherwise the game freaks out. In case of health it acts as a healing spell but if the flag was missing from most other AVs their values would be irreversibly modified each time the effect was applied,

Xaz do you think you could put the "recover" flag on those effects? I tested it and this fixed my issue.

I think I just accidentally found a huge bug! I was testing some things a few minutes ago when I noticed my character was regenerating health for no reason (I play with Requiem so that's a weird thing! ^^ people playing normal skyrim probablish wouldn't notice) I eventually tracked it down to a pair of bootsies from DD Expansion. I looked them up in CK and saw that they have an enchantment from ZAP: "zbfEnchantmentPartialBondage"

I looked at the bondage magic effect tokens and it turns out that both "zbfMagicEffectBondage" and "zbfMagicEffectPartialBondage" have the Peak Value Modifier archetype that points to health. As the result the game thinks it's supposed to passively restore health and I don't know why but it's doing that despite the magnitude being set to 0! Boooo Skyrim!

Anyways I think I know how to solve it. Do you think you could change "assoc item 1" on both of these magic effects from "health" to "none"? That should fix the bug ^^

I'll have a look. Changing it to "none" will probably work, but then the same enchantment won't override other enchantments with the same keywords, if memory serves me correctly (it usually doesn't). I'll see what I can do, it's quite possible that the bug is limited to just health, and that fixing it to "one handed" or so will not have any issues.

Thanks for finding this!

FYI.  Zaz pack doesn't seem to want to play nice with Mod Organizer.  FNIS doesn't find it, and Sexlab shows up not found in the ZAZ MCM menu.  I had to drop the pack manually.  Thanks for the work you have put in on this gread addition.

If you have those issues, I guess there's something in your setup not working correctly.

Skyrim finds, Zaz, right? When Zaz tries to find SexLab, it will load one of the script files in SexLab and ask for the version. All mods (that look at verison numbers) do this, including SexLab internally.

How did you install Zaz? When you write that you had to delete it manually, what do you mean? That you browsed through the Skryim data directory, and removed files? If you're using MO, how come the files are there? Did you drop them in the Skyrim directory or in the MO directory?

I'd make sure that I've installed the mod correctly, the MO way, first, then start from there. I use WryeBash (built in medieval times, by a mad monk, rumor has it - but it's still my preferred tool) so I can't really comment on specifics of MO.

It should work though. It's just files, and no different from any other mod.....

i applogise if i missed a thread or document that has this, but i been digging around and i am not quite sure how to interact with the milking machine. i've placed one in the world, and i can interact and get into it, but all she ever does is kneel on it and rub her crotch, it never progresses to later stages.

i'm working on a live another life scenario, and the goal is that when the game fades in, she's alone, on the machine, stuck in one of the full operation animations for a while, then eventually is able to get out and search around for clues as to what just happened.

The furniture animation (when you "use" the furniture) can only play a single animation. So to play multiple animations, you need to first fix the player to the furniture, then start playing the animations you want "manually" (using scripts, most likely).

In game, do this:

1. Go to the test zone (coc zbfTestZone), enter the milking maching manually.

2. Open the console. Type "player.sae ZaZMoMBoundFurn_02". Close the console.

3. Now open the console and try "player.sae ZaZMoMBoundFurn_03" and so on ....

You should be able to do similar things with scripts....

i cant access the sexlab menu anymore so i cant enable some mods  anyway to fix this?

That is probably not connected to this mod. SexLab is a separate project, and Ashal is responsible.

There are good reasons to suspect that having many mods start up and do their activities (initialization and so on) tends to disrupt MCM working, so if possible try to install or upgrade only a few mods at a time.

I think SexLab is one of the better behaved mod when it comes to start up, but other mods could also cause problems.

These issues were addressed in the 5.something version of Zap, so they should be fixed on the latest version.

Was wondering if there is an animation reset for npc ?? so far i have seen if the npc is running it will lose the effect of tied hands and will have the hands loose even though they should be tied down. Any one how to fix this part with zaz ??

There are at least two ways to fix this issue.

1. Talk to your modder. :) .... Zap items are designed to be friendly to use for posing and stuff, so they will not reapply animations every x seconds which is customary for all mods that contain bindings. Zap has support for doing this though, and it's very transparent (just add a keyword to the item being worn and it happens automatically).

2. Manually fix it. Target the actor and send an appropriate animation event. Typically this would be "sae ZapWriOffset01" or "sae ZapYokeOffset01". "Offset" means that the actor can still move independently with their legs, and I guess you can figure out what the rest means from there.....

Boots with regen are added by Deviously Helpless I think. Newest version is supposed to fix that.

Actually both Deviously Helpless and ZAP have the same bug ^^

I investigated it more and did a few more tests aaaaaand it turns out the real issue is a simple checkbox.

In DH "WD_WeightBonus00MGEF" and "WD_WeightBonus01MGEF" are affected and here it's "zbfMagicEffectPartialBondage" and "zbfMagicEffectBondage". Other than referencing the health AV for no reason the thingy those magic effects have in common is the "Recover" flag being unchecked. That flag always needs to be on for constant effects because otherwise the game freaks out. In case of health it acts as a healing spell but if the flag was missing from most other AVs their values would be irreversibly modified each time the effect was applied,

Xaz do you think you could put the "recover" flag on those effects? I tested it and this fixed my issue.

Reading the thread in ordered sequence ..... and answering the same. :)

I'll integrate this fix.