SlaveTats + RaceMenu Overlays | Anuketh Pack #4 - LE / SE

View File

information.png

Another one! Compatible for both CBBE and UNP / Skyrim Legendary Edition and Skyrim Special Edition.

* There are 5 categories under the "Body" tab: Anuketh General, Anuketh CBBE v4 / CBBE v4.1 and Anuketh UNP v4 / UNP v4.1. This will help you find the tattoos that match your body type.

This pack includes 93 tattoos:

Bodice of Ice (UNP/CBBE), Bodice of Fire (UNP/CBBE), Dragon, Dragon Alt, Forbidden, Mermaid, Pistol Left, Pistol Right, Roses, Leg Roses (Left), Leg Roses (Right), UnderBoob (UNP/CBBE)Bird (UNP), Bird (CBBE), Tree (UNP), Tree (CBBE), Death (UNP), Death (CBBE), Oni (UNP), Oni (CBBE), Tribunal (UNP), Tribunal (CBBE), Wings 2, Wings 1, Runic Arms, Runic Tattoo, Runic Half Circle (UNP), Runic Half Circle (CBBE), Runes (Left), Runes (Right), Flower Left (UNP), Flower Right (UNP), Flower Left (CBBE), Flower Right (CBBE), Tribal Tights Left (UNP), Tribal Tights Right (UNP), Tribal Tights Left (CBBE), Tribal Tights Right (CBBE), Tribal Left (UNP), Tribal Right (UNP), Tribal Left (CBBE), Tribal Right (CBBE), Spider Left (UNP), Spider Right (UNP), Spider Left (CBBE), Spider Right (CBBE), Decoration (UNP), Decoration (CBBE), Tribal Set 6 Left (UNP), Tribal Set 6 Right (UNP), Tribal Set 6 Left (CBBE), Tribal Set 6 Right (CBBE), Tribal Set 5 (UNP), Tribal Set 5 (CBBE), Tribal Set 4 (UNP), Tribal Set 4 (CBBE), Tribal Set 3 (UNP), Tribal Set 3 (CBBE), Tribal Set 2 (UNP), Tribal Set 2 (CBBE), Tribal Set 1 (UNP), Tribal Set 1(CBBE), Lady Death (UNP), Lady Death (CBBE), Hidden Skull (UNP), Hidden Skull (CBBE), Oni Mask Broken Mask (UNP), Oni Mask Broken Back (CBBE), Skull of Corruption (UNP), Skull of Corruption (CBBE), Sword Front (UNP), Sword Front (CBBE), Samurai Back (UNP), Samurai Back (CBBE), Native Back (UNP), Native Back (CBBE), Howling Buttocks (UNP), Howling Buttocks (CBBE), Death Castle L (UNP), Death Castle R (UNP), Death Castle L (CBBE), Death Castle R (CBBE), Stab L (UNP), Stab R (UNP), Stab L (CBBE), Stab R (CBBE), Original Sin L (UNP), Original Sin R (UNP), Original Sin L (CBBE), Original Sin R (CBBE).

██ First version (v1.0) | (05.20.2021) Release

██ Second version (v1.1) | (08.21.2021)

██ Third version (v1.2) | (08.23.2021)

██ Fourth version (v1.3) | (08.26.2021)

██ Fifth version (v1.4) | (09.14.2021) Final Version

RACEMENU TATTOO OVERLAYS ALREADY ADDED!

Check out my other SlaveTats Packs:

Anuketh SlaveTats Pack #1Anuketh SlaveTats Pack #2 | Anuketh SlaveTats Pack #3 | Anuketh SlaveTats Mini Packs

Social Links

Discord | YouTube | Instagram | Ko-Fi | Patreon

requirements.png

This mod is NOT standalone. That means it requires other resources in order to work.

Legendary Edition users must install first:

Special Edition users must install first:

Installation (extracted from SlaveTats page):

1. Make sure you have the requirements.

2. Download SlaveTats and extract it into the Skyrim Data folder.

3. Download this mod and extract it into the Skyrim Data folder.

3. Start Skyrim. You'll have a SlaveTats menu under the SkyUI's MCM.

4. On the Setup tab, select the character you want to apply a tattoo and then click Add/remove tattoos (so the mod will register my tattoo pack).

5. On the Body/Face tabs, select a Section and then a specific Pattern of your liking.

6. Pick color, glow and gloss if you like, or leave them with their defaults colors.

7. Exit the MCM and your tattoos will appear in a moment.

credits.png

SlaveTats - murfk

Brushes - Obsidian Dawn

More Brushes - Brusheezy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you have a specific request, send me a PM.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/20/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SKYUI, JCONTAINERS, RACEMENU, SLAVETATS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dayum! what's your process for making these?

I've been dabbling in it for a while now, but I can never get even text to look this good, uv wrapping always screws me.

If you'd rather not reveal your secrets that's fine too, just know that I'm impressed either way haha

8 hours ago, Anuketh said:

Sure! Do you have any idea in mind? 

Unfortunately I'm not so educated in that way. I like a tattoos, but I can't have my own one. Maybe some pagan/fantasy/tribal motives, but it will be yours and/or someone else's choice. I have no idea. Thanks for your answer, anyway. 

18 hours ago, aranious said:

Dayum! what's your process for making these?

I've been dabbling in it for a while now, but I can never get even text to look this good, uv wrapping always screws me.

If you'd rather not reveal your secrets that's fine too, just know that I'm impressed either way haha

Unfortunately I didn't do it myself (I don't have the knowledge). I can't share it either since it's for personal use.

The only clue I have is that you need a program like blender or 3dmax and bodyslide/outfit studio for the conversion. Here's a thread about it.

13 hours ago, Electroraptor said:

Unfortunately I'm not so educated in that way. I like a tattoos, but I can't have my own one. Maybe some pagan/fantasy/tribal motives, but it will be yours and/or someone else's choice. I have no idea. Thanks for your answer, anyway. 

I see! Anyway, if you find some inspirational images or ideas for tattos, don't hesitate to let me know ?

22 hours ago, Anuketh said:

I see! Anyway, if you find some inspirational images or ideas for tattos, don't hesitate to let me know ?

Possibility of insert a my own short text would be great. Or some Ygdrassils, or tribal Dragons, or Skyrim emblem (A Dark Brotherhood emblem is cool as hell) and anything else like that. I'm a metalhead, a simple pentagram is enough for me. But of course I can't to force you to do it ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Thank You looks good. Just curious if it makes a difference using UNP tat on a COSIO/CBBE body? Howling Tat Seems to work fine.

That depends entirely on where the tattoos are on the body. In some places, the UV maps are close enough that it doesn't make a noticeable difference. Elsewhere, it'll distort or cut off the tattoos.

Loving these packs! Even though I only use them for racemenu, they give me so many options! Now, I'm going to be greedy. 

I'd LOVE to see some versions of Phedre's Marque from the Kushiel's Legacy Series.

The original version on that image is the one I'm most interested in, as it's the canonical one from the  covers, but, in general, anything that resembles the Marque's from the series is something I'd look for.

(and let's be honest, those books have SO much potential for things to work with)

Do you take requests?  I don't remember if you do or not, and I'm not sure if this was already requested, but I would love to see some tattoos in relation to all the Skyrim factions, as well as a bit of emphasis on slavetats.

A list of possible faction tattoo sets:

• Dovahkiin (Dragonborn)
  • Imperial Legion (I think the Legion and the Dragonborn have the same logo, but I'm not sure)
  • Stormcloaks
  • Thalmor
  • Forsworn
  • Orcs (Honestly, just about any tattoos for any of the races would be perfect)
  • Bandits
  • Necromancers
  • Bards College
  • Companions
  • Mages Guild
  • Thieves Guild
  • Dark Brotherhood
  • Penitus Oculatus
  • Blades
  • Graybeards
  • Dragons (and possibly Dragon Cults by extension)
  • Morag Tong
  • Psijic Order
  • Skall
  • Pirates
  • Vigils of Stendarr
  • Dawnguard
  • Volkihar Clan
  • Falmer/Snow Elves
  • Daedra (basically anything Daedric in nature, from lesser Daedra to Daedric Princes)
  • Dwarven
  • All Nine Holds

There might be more that are unlisted, but basically from what I've tried scouring the internet for, I haven't seen much faction-themed tattoos, especially for multiple areas of the body, such as breasts, butt, neck, pretty much any place you can put a tattoo on, honestly.  I know some of these might have already been done before, but from what I've noticed, they were only in one location such as the back for example.  Hell, you could not only make logo tattoos (since some of them might not have logos at all), but you could also make brandings (what's a slavetat mod without brandings?), and specific messages as tattoos in regards to these different factions as well, such as "Dovahbitch" or "Dragonbitch", "or Dragonborn's Bitch", "Glory to the Empire!" "Volkihar Cumdump", "All hail to Ulfric!"  The list goes on and on. 

I know, it might be such a large request, but if anyone can do it, it's you.  I know that you've already made the final version for Pack #4, which is why I'm making this request for a future pack if possible.  Skyrim as a whole is one big warzone, and I think a tattoo pack like this would make it more immersive in a unique sort of way.

8 hours ago, msmeiriona said:

I'd LOVE to see some versions of Phedre's Marque from the Kushiel's Legacy Series.

Ohh that one is a great idea for a back/front tattoo! I'll add it to the next pack ?

27 minutes ago, PhantomTrevo said:

I would love to see some tattoos in relation to all the Skyrim factions, as well as a bit of emphasis on slavetats.

You're totally right. I might dedicate an entire slavetats pack to this idea, but it will take some time ?