15 hours ago, dahmahjer said:

What do I do after I tell Caius that the Vice Captain has been raping me. He said he'd stop by at night to see proof but he never shows up.

I think that part of the mod is broken. I couldn't get it to work, but supposedly you need to get the Vice Captain to rape you again and trigger the after-rape dialogue shown here:

Spoiler

1048017475_viceCapnCap.PNG.e92d1ce1428e9e010114d1fc43b3d243.PNG

Caius is supposed to interrupt Marx's exit, but I couldn't trigger that particular rape scene, so the quest wouldn't end. I ended up somehow triggering the duel dialogue again, but this time I killed Marx and ended the quest. Afterward, the option to ask guards to allow orc visitors came up.

Does this mod make any changes to the attack speed of NPCs? I have an issue where NPCs from it attack in slow motion, and I think it's a conflict with Requiem that already sets attack speed of NPCs to 1.0. That's not a mod you just remove from your game though. The only option is to solve the conflict if it's from this mod.

Why do I only have a few keywords to trigger npc comments on clothes? I'm sure I add the correct keywords to clothes and install all necessary things, such as adding armortransparent

armorlewdleotard

can't trigger npc discussions on clothes.Does anyone have the same problem as me?

2 hours ago, zlder said:

Why do I only have a few keywords to trigger npc comments on clothes? I'm sure I add the correct keywords to clothes and install all necessary things, such as adding armortransparent

armorlewdleotard

can't trigger npc discussions on clothes.Does anyone have the same problem as me?

Try changing to Erotic Armor. Works for me. They won't shut up about how inappropriate my dress is, lol.

On 9/18/2021 at 5:37 PM, LT Roarke said:

I think that part of the mod is broken. I couldn't get it to work, but supposedly you need to get the Vice Captain to rape you again and trigger the after-rape dialogue shown here:

Reveal hidden contents

1048017475_viceCapnCap.PNG.e92d1ce1428e9e010114d1fc43b3d243.PNG

Caius is supposed to interrupt Marx's exit, but I couldn't trigger that particular rape scene, so the quest wouldn't end. I ended up somehow triggering the duel dialogue again, but this time I killed Marx and ended the quest. Afterward, the option to ask guards to allow orc visitors came up.

So it's not possible to get the MiserableHeroine title right now?

5 hours ago, dahmahjer said:

So it's not possible to get the MiserableHeroine title right now?

Maybe not after asking Commander Caius for help. Try to trigger the duel conversation with the Vice Captain if you can.

You'll get the title after Marx agrees to the duel and you lose. It might bug your game though as the mod spawns an arena with invisible walls behind the Battleborn's house. I usually ignore it since I don't really walk around there.

Wander how to get PitfulHeroine status?

Any encounters (exept inns) i had only in erotic armor. It seems in my game other keywords are not working (setting from baka arousal).

Solitude noble stand in road far far west-west-north from Solitude and no moving (interaction work but maybe he stop all other encounters trigering while standing).

On 9/13/2021 at 9:17 AM, safado said:

BaboDialogue

Last updated at: 2021-08-15

Based on BaboDialogue English SE version 4.02 .esp file.
Voice files generated using xVASynth version 1.3.7.

Lip sync files generated using Creation Kit 64bit.

Just because this mod is so large, the files are split into generic and unique voices:

Download link (5.49 Gb archived, 6.23 Gb unpacked): https://mega.nz/file/u7o1XaBL#qi3EU4Vq-tPj92bVGN5Lngvm9UJ3odr6UozYJnrG1r0

more of DoubleCheeseburger's work

Reveal hidden contents

Also, more from @judge007

judge007's Content (loverslab.com)

Does that actually work for you with the latest version of BaboDialogue? For me it seemed to simply make the character dialogue fail to appear.

Also, I'm unable to get the Whiterun Orc Visitor quest to trigger. I've used an alternative start so I'm not running the main quest. Therefore I had to try to jump into the quest that end up giving you the option to buy the house as a reward using console commands. I still wasn't allowed to buy the house so I just bought it using the console instead. Did that screw up the trigger for the event somehow, or am I simply missing some other prerequisite?

On 9/20/2021 at 5:30 PM, LT Roarke said:

Maybe not after asking Commander Caius for help. Try to trigger the duel conversation with the Vice Captain if you can.

You'll get the title after Marx agrees to the duel and you lose. It might bug your game though as the mod spawns an arena with invisible walls behind the Battleborn's house. I usually ignore it since I don't really walk around there.

I got the duel to trigger, but I can't seem to lose. My character keeps getting back up with full hp whenever she loses all her hp.

I'm having that problem with Crazed Serial Killer.  Anyone know what road encounter number he is?  I'd like to turn him off.  I can't beat him alone, have only managed to kill him with the help of a passing Stormcloak patrol one time.  When he inevitably defeats me, I stand back up and have some or all of my HP regained.  His defeat scenario isn't triggering or something.  So lately I just kill him in console when I see one coming.  

6 hours ago, dahmahjer said:

I got the duel to trigger, but I can't seem to lose. My character keeps getting back up with full hp whenever she loses all her hp.

Have you tried setting the health threshold to 0%-90% to get defeated quicker? If that doesn't work, your only option is to kill Marx and end the quest. Branching parts of this mod are broken most of the time, sometimes it's better to quicksave then see what works and what doesn't.

If you still want the title, try resetting the orc visitors and vice captain quests in the MCM. And instead of asking for help from Caius, get him to set up a duel first and lose, then check your titles to see if it worked. If it does, duel again and end Marx to finish the quest.

22 hours ago, krafs said:

Does that actually work for you with the latest version of BaboDialogue? For me it seemed to simply make the character dialogue fail to appear.

Also, I'm unable to get the Whiterun Orc Visitor quest to trigger. I've used an alternative start so I'm not running the main quest. Therefore I had to try to jump into the quest that end up giving you the option to buy the house as a reward using console commands. I still wasn't allowed to buy the house so I just bought it using the console instead. Did that screw up the trigger for the event somehow, or am I simply missing some other prerequisite?

It works for me. Skyrim SE is in english. Some mods have problems with non-english setup.

Babodialogue has complex triggers all over the place, is hard to track.  

Here is one for a guard dialogue about the orcs it is not the main trigger, but it uses some. The main is the house, appearance, and talking to Hulda innkeeper.   

Spoiler

1802032854_babodialogueguardorcs1.png.b300ef1a8ac3d91e0f883c3c2f2e6a7b.png

You need to have appearance, breast, and butt with values 50, 70, 70, or higher.  It set in babodia MCM and it will automaticaly reset the values of SL approach Baka version to match. 

Is also looking for original Skyrim HousePurchase Quest(000a7b33) and the whiterunhousevar of that quest. If you do not have that variable at 1 or higher it is likely that the orc quest a vice captain does not trigger.  Probably, your hack did change that quest, check if the whiterun steward let you buy house decorations, it also the same house quest.

If it does, the other trigger is talking to Innkeeper about "Have you heard any interesting gossip?".  Try it until there's no new dialogue. 

The one specific to owning the house is "You're the talk of the town.  Congratulations on becoming a citizen of Whiterun!". If you do not see it and have the appearance values set, then the Skyrim Original housequest is the problem.   The Unofficial patch has fixes for it too but do not know if it helps.  Saw it overriding that quest in SSEedit. 

You may force the orc quest. The Orc in front of house start at Quest stage 30.   Multiple dialogue options based on appearance; 80,80,80 has a dialogue and is the one that's triggered for me.  My PC is "skinny" but 80,80,80 and higher gets the more interactions. 

• (BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors "Three Orcs search for the heroine." [QUST:XX284D90]).     XX is BaboInteractiveDia.esp plug in index num in hex. 

Do not know how to change stages, you need to check the consoles commands wiki.

note: The quest name "BaboEventWhiterunOrcVisitiors", has a typo "Visitiors", it is like that in the mod. 

Edited by safado
2 hours ago, LT Roarke said:

Have you tried setting the health threshold to 0%-90% to get defeated quicker? If that doesn't work, your only option is to kill Marx and end the quest. Branching parts of this mod are broken most of the time, sometimes it's better to quicksave then see what works and what doesn't.

If you still want the title, try resetting the orc visitors and vice captain quests in the MCM. And instead of asking for help from Caius, get him to set up a duel first and lose, then check your titles to see if it worked. If it does, duel again and end Marx to finish the quest.

Changing health threshold didn't work and I don't get a dialogue from Caius to set up a duel first. Also is there no setstage for the Vice Captain quest?

It's been a while, folks.

This is a patch/replacer that mostly just cleans up the MTL English texts, although there's some other stuff courtesy of @LT Roarke. It is updated for 4.031, though the patch should work with newer versions, as long as no dialogue is removed (which is very unlikely).

New stuff: Riverwood (A Lovely Letter), Solitude noble event, Whiterun vice captain subevent, EnthralledMerchant, other small stuff which should make sense.

Install: load patch below original .esp, or replace that original .esp.

BaboDialoguePatch.zip BaboInteractiveDia.zip

Edited by ironmaiden1872
8 hours ago, ironmaiden1872 said:

It's been a while, folks.

This is a patch/replacer that mostly just cleans up the MTL English texts, although there's some other stuff courtesy of @LT Roarke. It is updated for 4.031, though the patch should work with newer versions, as long as no dialogue is removed (which is very unlikely).

New stuff: Riverwood (A Lovely Letter), Solitude noble event, Whiterun vice captain subevent, EnthralledMerchant, other small stuff which should make sense.

Install: load patch below original .esp, or replace that original .esp.

BaboDialoguePatch.zip 218.86 kB · 7 downloads BaboInteractiveDia.zip 609.58 kB · 7 downloads

will this work in LE?

So just want to check if this was intended or my combination of mods has turned my version into the "most immersive experience" cause I'm getting sick of randomly generated outlaws and rapist being able to one shot or two shot knock me out. Even 30 lvls in, if I'm not careful they still seem to be able to kill me in one hit.

Using SE , Do not have Realistic Armor Ticked , otherwise does anyone know what values in SSEdit under Babo's perks I can modify to help this?

Edited by aspdasp