1 hour ago, burn23 said:

Hi i cant seem to get seduction working nothing happens when i click N no animation starting or anything 

Do not know what are your referring to but in the babodialgue menu you have to set a key for "Magic Cursor Key".  Description is "This instant key is for targeting a certain NPC with whom you want to interact."

Maybe you are looking for that key?

51 minutes ago, safado said:

Do not know what are your referring to but in the babodialgue menu you have to set a key for "Magic Cursor Key".  Description is "This instant key is for targeting a certain NPC with whom you want to interact."

Maybe you are looking for that key?

Yup this is correct. Incase you didn't know this key is also used for triggering a player monologue if you have that option enabled in the MCM.

A bit of a bummer that ive been able to get every event except for the Noble event. Not sure how it spawns. I've completed the Wolf Awakening Potema side quests and I meet the criteria for the noble to spawn, but still no luck.

Anyone have any suggestions? Not sure the console command works as well

Edited by DerekMarquez360

There is a door in the LoanShark organization that I believe is supposed to be the return portal but although I can "open" and "close" the door, it doesn't take me back to Solitude.  I borrowed the money and still no change and no fast travel back to Solitude.  

Not sure what the issue could be.  I've come here before using prior versions, although I've never played the Loanshark quest, and I was able to fast travel back.  I'm using the most recent Babo Dialogue version (4.2) from the Patreon site.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by Dez65
2 hours ago, Dez65 said:

There is a door in the LoanShark organization that I believe is supposed to be the return portal but although I can "open" and "close" the door, it doesn't take me back to Solitude.  I borrowed the money and still no change and no fast travel back to Solitude.  

Not sure what the issue could be.  I've come here before using prior versions, although I've never played the Loanshark quest, and I was able to fast travel back.  I'm using the most recent Babo Dialogue version (4.2) from the Patreon site.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

you must talk to the thug near the entrance to return

3 hours ago, dannyel.nm said:

you must talk to the thug near the entrance to return

Thanks for the quick response.  I spoke with all of the Crew, including the one closest to the door.  None give a dialogue option to leave.   I get a SLEN option, a TDF Prostitute option, a few Sexlab Dialogue options and an SL Drunk option.  I do recall now that I did get an option to return from an NPC on earlier playthrough but, other than updates of the same mods, there has been no change in my load order. 

In case you are referring specifically to a "Thug" npc, rather than Crew, there is no NPC named Thug in the building.  There is a locked door that requires a key and stair down that are inaccessible.

So appreciate your input.

2 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Thanks for the quick response.  I spoke with all of the Crew, including the one closest to the door.  None give a dialogue option to leave.   I get a SLEN option, a TDF Prostitute option, a few Sexlab Dialogue options and an SL Drunk option.  I do recall now that I did get an option to return from an NPC on earlier playthrough but, other than updates of the same mods, there has been no change in my load order. 

In case you are referring specifically to a "Thug" npc, rather than Crew, there is no NPC named Thug in the building.  There is a locked door that requires a key and stair down that are inaccessible.

So appreciate your input.

the locked door is for when you fail to pay the debt

maybe talking to the loanshark that give the money will send you back

Hey This may sound dumb but I recently updated mod and now it doesn't work I believe I need to rest the quest but how do I do that. Sorry in advance if this is stupid I just want The outfit bikini ring to work to increase ranking in it and enjoy the content

Hello, my character is lvl5 and the ennemie in this mod are lvl25. It's impossible to win fight vs them. i don't know if it is a issue or it is normal but i want my character can win the combat.

Can i fix this? maybe with tes edit.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for your answer.

I downloaded the mod and it seems like fun, but whenever an event occurs the NPCs just stand there. I have had two events occur with this. In the first one the brigands under the inn had their fun and then the event stopped, the NPCs simply standing there. In the second I found bandits with a captive. After I was defeated, they simply looked at my character and did nothing. I also cannot get the vice captain of the guard to spawn. Commander Ciaus won't go into the barracks to introduce me to the protector.

Is this a known issue? How can I fix this?

Edited by lostpause4
9 hours ago, Momauryus said:

Hello, my character is lvl5 and the ennemie in this mod are lvl25. It's impossible to win fight vs them. i don't know if it is a issue or it is normal but i want my character can win the combat.

Can i fix this? maybe with tes edit.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for your answer.

The enemies in the mod are purposely more powerful than you character.  Even at level 50 they can be challenging.  So, if you want to win combats level up your character or use the console to kill your enemies -- whichever brings you the most enjoyment.  Also you can run from most of the fights.  But where it becomes difficult is if you want to rescue captives, the only real solution for that is to level up and bring a follower or two / summons to keep they busy while you pick them off one at a time.

I am having issues getting animations to play, I can see the animations play on follower or on captives, but when ever PC is involved no animations play. I can see struggle animations and strip animations of other mods but no sex scenes played when PC is attacked when running into people or from other events playing. I have all required mods and suggested mods downloaded. Loot sort order also done.

Edited by Noblefox
2 hours ago, Noblefox said:

I am having issues getting animations to play, I can see the animations play on follower or on captives, but when ever PC is involved no animations play. I can see struggle animations and strip animations of other mods but no sex scenes played when PC is attacked when running into people or from other events playing. I have all required mods and suggested mods downloaded. Loot sort order also done.

So you need to test your Sexlab Animations.  Go into a cell with a neutral NPC and select them (usually with the "n" key).  Now open sexlab and select the animation you want to run and test it.  If it doesn't work, then your animations might not be configure correctly.  

3 hours ago, Noblefox said:

This is just a guess. 

Sexlab has an internal filter that validates if NPC/PC are valid for animations and do not possess certain attributes.  

To get filtered into the "SexLabForbiddenActors" faction a mod can add a PC/NPC to the list or have one of these attributes:

• has "IsChild" Flag
  • Is Race:
    • Child
    • Teen
    • Moli
    • Little
    • Enfant
    • Elin
    • Monli
  • Has Height scale value less than 92

Try to look if the PC is in the forbidden faction.   Sexlab will never animate a character in the "SexLabForbiddenActors".

If the character is not in the forbidden faction and other NPC can animate but not your PC then try the suggestion of testing using sexlab animation menu to force a manual animation on the character, try solo masturbation anims and then duo animations.  If it works with manual test, then the problem could be that the animation filter tags requested by the mod do not has valid animations and you need to add/register BAKA SLAL animation pack.   

Edited by safado
1 hour ago, ascendentkunglao said:

@factoryclose So I started to realize none of the NPCs are using my male body which is HIMBO anyway you can point me in the right direction of making sure it's referencing that body.  All your NPCs have no body, just arms, head, legs, and schlong.

The Babodialogue mod do not add custom races or bodies to NPC and uses the standard available Race templates and bodies for male and female. 

It creates new outfits templates and armor/clothes from existing standard Skyrim armors and only the tribal female clothes are new and included with bodyslide, it also can be replaced with versions found in the community.

Your HIMBO body replacer overwrote Skyrim standard male body skinnaked mesh and you need to use OutfitStudio to build the armors.  Any mod that uses the standard body and armors will inherit the new replacer.  

Make sure you build the armors replacers for HIMBO using OufitStudio BodySlide tool.  The same applies to female body replacers. 

BodySlide and Outfit Studio at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

You need the "Refit" addon for Himbo Armor/clothes bodyslide files to be able to build the replacers.  Invisible Bodies/armors with floating heads/arms mean missing textures or incompatible mesh/texture for Skyrim LE.  Check that you are using mesh and textures for your version of Skyrim, that is likely SkyrimSE. If you use a texture replacer for the armors and clothes, check that it is for Skyrim SE or run Cathedral Assets Optimizer at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) against the replacer mod folder to convert them to SkyrimSE compatible.  

It is good Gamebrio modding practice to also build a BASH files for you plug-in load every time it changes. It is because mods overwrite each other forms and disables/change necessary items for the mods to function correctly. The BASH patch tries to merge the changes in a master/final override plugin by collecting the changes into one. 

You can use MatorSmash for your version of Skyrim.

Hope this help, good luck

Edited by safado
17 hours ago, Noblefox said:

The issue I had was I didn't have Jcontainers. So when the mod requested animations for NPC it played but for player character it didn't know what to do. figured that out when I doubled check SLAL mod

You been a bad boy/girl missing that necessary "core" mod.  

Good that you re-read instruction and fixed it. 

?

Edited by safado
5 minutes ago, Noblefox said:

There is a conflict when running this mod in conjunction with Amazing followers Tweaks + RDO with the RDO patch for AFT. Tried running it below and above them and still getting AFT mod conflict message.

The mod edits the Skyrim quest "DialogueFollower" that loads the script "DialogueFollowerScript" any mod editing that will "conflict".  Using a mod manager give preference to the conflicting mod of your choosing to load the prefer scripts and make sure the preferred mod plug in is the last to load in the load list. 

Other conflict may appear with RDO.  You must decide which one wins or create a manual custom patch if you have the skills. 

Use xEdit to review conflicts. 

1 hour ago, safado said:

The mod edits the Skyrim quest "DialogueFollower" that loads the script "DialogueFollowerScript" any mod editing that will "conflict".  Using a mod manager give preference to the conflicting mod of your choosing to load the prefer scripts and make sure the preferred mod plug in is the last to load in the load list. 

Other conflict may appear with RDO.  You must decide which one wins or create a manual custom patch if you have the skills. 

Use xEdit to review conflicts. 

Didn't work, still having AFT conflict issue. since mod is the only conflict in the list will just disable till I figure out a way to patch.