2 hours ago, recentcabbage said:

Is it normal that Armor_pretty can't trigger road event?

Read the manual events tables.

In the manual the conditions are the triggers, and the keywords define the dialogue branching, some have a different dialogue for armorPettry.  

Example of dialogue branching based on keywords:

BaboEncounter03 "Hired Thugs to rape the player": triggered by Above merchants` disaffection 500.  

• Armorpretty dialogue entry:  'Eh, not that pretty, a bit gaudy, just a normal girlie.'
  • Cloth and HalfNaked: Naked chick with a killer body... you must be the one.
  •  HalfNakedBikini:    'Damn, nice body.  Client wasn't lyin', her body is golden.  Girl, take those panties off.  I'm gonna suck you dry.' 
  • ArmorSpandex: 'Damn, he wasn't lying, you are hot!  It's starting to make sense.  That you've been tricking merchants, that is.' 

There's 150+ lines referencing armorpretty, many for guard's hellos, merchant, solitude and some for encounters events.   

Use xEdit for your version fo Skyrim and load all your mod list.  go to SL aroused.esm , Keyword form, click on SLA_ArmorPretty, on the right bottom will show "Referenced By".

Click referenced by tab.  It shows all the references to that keyword 180 in my load because of personal patches for armors and all babo mods he has created.  Double click any reference will jump to it entry in its master mod.  to go back use the arrows next to the book icon.

Happy references hunting. 

edit:  Encounter 2 do not have a branch for armorprety. the conversation is about lewd outfit.  ?

Encounter 11 has armorpretty but the trigger has multiple requirements.  chk manual.  Other's road event beside encounters 2 should work.  Only 11 and 3 has specific dialogue branch for armorpretty.  I did not check other not road event, too many entries. 

Edited by safado

Allegedly this causes issues with Sexlab Defeat Baka edition (SE), what do I need to edit to make sure this mod works, or should I just turn off sexlab defeat baka edition and JUST leave this mod running? What is the difference between defeat and this mod? I am also running death alternative with defeat, so that may be causing issues as well. Any help would be appreciated.

10 hours ago, chaosxassassin7 said:

Allegedly this causes issues with Sexlab Defeat Baka edition (SE), what do I need to edit to make sure this mod works, or should I just turn off sexlab defeat baka edition and JUST leave this mod running? What is the difference between defeat and this mod? I am also running death alternative with defeat, so that may be causing issues as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Babodialgue has some events that require low health or defeat.  That could have defeat event triggers in SL_defeat and babodialogue simultaneously breaking both mods' scenes sequences. It could also happen with any other mod that tracks defeat.  factoryClose/BakaFactory's Defeat version has a babodialogue compatibility option in MCM, but I do not know if it works 100% and it is off by default.  

The workaround is to set the health range for defeat detection high on Babodialgue and lower in the defeat mod (high script latency will mess with this method).  Another workaround is to temporarily disable the defeat mod during a babodialogue encounter. 

5 hours ago, ADisappointment said:

I'm curious are there any plans on using that voice synth stuff for this mod? It's great but the silent dialogue can be a bit jarring sometimes. 

Someone already made it for the mod but it was almost over 3GB alone. Maybe 4GB I can't remember. It's not surprising considering the amount of dialogues.

Edited by factoryclose

Hello. Would this hair mod work instead of SG hairs because some links for it don't work or send me to sketchy sites or a site that asked me to log into google and request permission to be sent a download it (the post was from 2014).

Spoiler

Or if anyone could link the SG Hairs version I'd be thankful - even if it's for LE it's fine I'd try to port it I guess.

Edited by Jaboka
1 hour ago, Jaboka said:

Hello. Would this hair mod work instead of SG hairs because some links for it don't work or send me to sketchy sites or a site that asked me to log into google and request permission to be sent a download it (the post was from 2014).

Reveal hidden contents

Or if anyone could link the SG Hairs version I'd be thankful - even if it's for LE it's fine I'd try to port it I guess.

Go to this post.

8 minutes ago, Jaboka said:

yes - the link from there doesn't work, neither are other links in google seemingly decent

I just download it from that site with a simple click.  Using Windows 10 Edge 2 browser(chrome) and latest firefox.  The Download button is JavaScript driven and maybe you are blocking it. 

Hint for direct URL to file.

https://files.gamebanana.com/mods/sg_hair_pack_268.zip

Edited by safado
7 minutes ago, safado said:

I just download it from that site with a simple click.  Using Windows 10 Edge 2 browser(chrome) and latest firefox.  The Download button is JavaScript driven and maybe you are blocking it. 

alright - I tried edge, still nothing. As well as changing firefox from strict to standard security, brave doesn't impede javascripts and opera doesn't load it as well. Opera also isn't  stopping javascript. Neither does going from the old link of fpsbanana go.

Edited by Jaboka
6 minutes ago, Jaboka said:

alright - I tried edge, still nothing. As well as changing firefox from strict to standard security, brave doesn't impede javascripts and opera doesn't load it as well. Opera also isn't  stopping javascript. Neither does going from the old link of fpsbanana go.

Can you try direct link by copy/paste the URL to browser.  I'm not suppose to link stuff outside Loverslab, but I'm curious if the host site page is blocking you. Could be your ISP.

I found a pack that looks like the right file on a russian site.

PM for link, I can't link it because it's not LL.

EDIT: Warning: LOOT says the following

• This plugin has a header version of 0.94, which is less than the game's minimum supported header version of 1.7.

So it's probably better if you don't take my version.

Edited by tonicwalter
9 minutes ago, safado said:

Can you try direct link by copy/paste the URL to browser.  I'm not suppose to link stuff outside Loverslab, but I'm curious if the host site page is blocking you. Could be your ISP.

Still doesn't work, however when you said ISP - I ran it through an proxy and both links work though (i can't find how to download it in the original link). Perhaps they are restricting certain IPs like surfshark or others. Thanks.

Edited by Jaboka
1 minute ago, Jaboka said:

Still doesn't work, however when you said ISP - I ran it through an proxy and both links work though (i can't find how to download it in the original link). Perhaps they are restricting certain IPs like surfshark or others.

This is the part were the Nord VPN advertisement rolls in.  

?

8 minutes ago, tonicwalter said:

Alrdy have it, thanks.

2 minutes ago, safado said:

This is the part were the Nord VPN advertisement rolls in.  

?

Yea Nord is top. But I'm not double Nord :D

35 minutes ago, tonicwalter said:

You could try to open it as an active plug-in with CK and save it back without changes.

CK should recreate the headers and forms. It does for the Form 44 conversion to Skyrim SE.

@Jaboka

Note:

You only need the Textures for the hair meshes.  Babodialogue female NPC already has the hair mesh but not the textures. 

No need for esp plug-ins or ESM master resource files, unless you want it for your character. 

Edited by safado
On 10/12/2021 at 4:33 AM, variaNTR said:

Do I need to ask rumor for Orc visit event to start? I could not ask Hulda about the orcs rumors (she has no rumor options).

Managed to start the event with the console command (setstage cmd) to skip the stage that I need to ask for rumor from Hulda since there is no option to ask her.

I guess it is working fine now. 

21 hours ago, safado said:

You could try to open it as an active plug-in with CK and save it back without changes.

CK should recreate the headers and forms. It does for the Form 44 conversion to Skyrim SE.

Yep, but grabbing that other file from the banana deposit was the easier fix, cheers though

I'm playing Dialogue 4.031 and I've run into a bit of a problem. In Markarth I activated the "Guard Inquiry" quest and my character got handcuffed by a guard, saying she's an escaped slave and that they'll have to find her owner. But after that nothing happens. The guard becomes her follower and only has the "why have i been restrained?" dialog option which also throws me out of conversation with him, but that's it. Can't find any NPC with a new option to talk or to help me. What should i do?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, u543764509 said:

I'm playing Dialogue 4.031 and I've run into a bit of a problem. In Markarth I activated the "Guard Inquiry" quest and my character got handcuffed by a guard, saying she's an escaped slave and that they'll have to find her owner. But after that nothing happens. The guard becomes her follower and only has the "why have i been restrained?" dialog option which also throws me out of conversation with him, but that's it. Can't find any NPC with a new option to talk or to help me. What should i do?

Thanks!

Hi,

This does not come from the BaboDialogue mod but from the Devious Follower mod ; this is the Forced start of the mod.

It activates automatically if you have low willpower and wear restraints, and have no devious follower.

You can deactivate this feature in the MCM of Devious Follower.

To be freed from the guard and the heavy restraints, you must find a follower (any basic one, vanilla or modded) and ask him to follow you, he will then become your devious follower and you will be free from the guard and the heavy restraints.

1 hour ago, u543764509 said:

Thanks!

Just guessing, but...  (do not remember that specific quest,  There's Guard investigation and the Thalmor's)

Sometimes when animation is not found or not registered to Sexlab the events fail to play and the scene sequence breaks.   Make sure you have Baka animations SLAL registered, all the pack animations.   Learn recently that there's an Orc scene in Whiteruns that breaks without the Baka SLAL pack.  I always have it and the bug did not happened to me but other found the issue.  Could be similar in your case.   If that do not help try requesting help directly from the Author factoryclose, here or in Patreon. 

Make sure that ZAZ Animation 8+ rev3 is registered to sexlab for your version of Skyrim LE/SE.   Some babodialgue events call Sexlab animations by name others by tags.   

It do not hurt to add Billys SLAL pack with many MMF MMMF animations. 

Edited by safado
58 minutes ago, Boulo_92 said:

Hi,

This does not come from the BaboDialogue mod but from the Devious Follower mod ; this is the Forced start of the mod.

Thanks, that was the reason!

Otoh, I still can't seem to be able to activate Guard Inquiry even if my char is in bikini and talked to the innkeeper. :(